Mystique Ch. 02

Story Info
An author's story comes to life.
3.1k words
4.13
25k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there for about ten minutes as my tears fell, I then got up and went and washed my face. "OK John what the fuck is happening here?" I asked myself. I made myself a stiff drink and went and collected the Mystique folder. Inside were four sheets of paper. They were printouts of emails I sorted them into date order.

The first said "Sue the website is up and running you can find it at -- as we discussed."

The second said "Sue the initial response to the first chapter is good we are getting a lot of hits and downloads on the website."

The third "everything is ready for Italy we have a villa and the guys lined up" I checked the date on the third and saw it lined up with her so called Milan trip.

The forth was "response to the second film is very good there is a good feedback to the gang bang scenes. The web chat had a good response as well"

I re read the forth email there was no gang bang scenes in my story. In my version she stages a break down to stop a guard for a gun running warehouse and kills him to allow an undercover agent to go in his place. I went through the folder no DVD. I went back into her office checked the top draw no luck. I unlocked the bottom draw nothing but plain paper. I went and collected the emails and went to my office. I typed in the web address. The web site opened and I started through the site menu. There were a couple of trailers for the first film I had seen. I scrolled through and found a couple trailers for the second film. There was a facility to order online and get a discount but the delivery was up to ten days that was no good. Streaming was possible but my down load speeds were not high enough. It said they were both available in adult stores. Closing that window I typed adult stores into Google. One came up close to me and I phoned the number supplied. They had a copy so I drove over, they had several copies of both I picked up the second one and went to pay.

"That's a good movie we have sold no end" the guy on the till said as he put it into a bag and took my money.

When I got home I went straight into the lounge and loaded it into the DVD player. Once it started up I fast forwarded to the accident scene. They had artistically positioned the car against a tree so that it looked as if it had run off the road. Both Sue and Hannah were sat on the boot. Sue was dressed in a black leather corset dress with a big zip up the front. Her breasts were just about contained in the top and the bottom just covered her arse. It was finished by a pair of very high heeled platform shoes. Hannah was the dressed the same but in red. A mini bus pulled up and eight guys got out. They were all dressed in tight black T shirts and combats. Bulging muscles all over the shop definite weight hounds.

"Do you beautiful ladies have a problem?" said the lead guy.

"Yes we got pushed off the road by a road hog. Can you help us back onto the road please?" Sue said. The guys gathered around the car and pushed it back to the road.

"There you go pretty ladies do you need anything else?" asked the lead hunk

Sue and Hannah walked up to the guys "How can we ever thank you?" Sue said as she licked her lips and slowly slid the zip of her dress down to her waist.

The guys looked at each other "We can think of a way can't we guys" said the lead guy with a smile.

The next scene was of two naked women and eight naked men there were cocks every where. Sue and Hannah had hands fondling and pulling their tits and Fannies. They were sucking cocks as fast as they were put in their mouths. At one point Sue had two cocks in her mouth, Hannah was having her fanny sucked as she deep throated another. The next bit had Sue with a cock up her fanny another up her arse and a third in her mouth. Hannah was on her knees with a guy underneath with his cock in her fanny and another behind trying to slide his cock in next to the first. At the front end two guys were trying to put both their cocks in her mouth. The spunk started to fly covering both Sue and Hannah.

At this point someone spoke "This looks very interesting, could I ask you gentlemen to step away from the ladies please, with your hands where we can see them" The camera spanned around to show six paramilitary types in combat gear and carrying silenced machine guns. "If you could be kind enough to step over to the left please, Turn around and put your hands behind your head if you would thank you."The lead soldier said. At which point they opened fire and shot them all.

Turning to his men the leader said "Ok guys get changed." Turning to Sue and Hannah he said "Thank you ladies that was very helpful." At this point most of the soldiers were naked and picking up the bad guy's clothes.

Sue turned to Hannah "O look we got the big brave soldiers all excited. We ought to do something about that. You can't go into battle with stiffies like that can you?" She knelt down and took the first cock in her mouth. The following scenes were almost a repeat of the first group. There were cocks fucking Arse's, Fannies and mouths. At the end both Sue and Hannah had spunk dripping of them.

I sat there feeling sick this was my wife behaving like a slut. I thought maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if she had been as adventurous with me. Then reality hit home, my bitch of a wife wasn't just being unfaithful. But she was filming herself doing it for the world to see. Talk about rubbing my nose in it. "Right I think it is time I got out of here" I said to myself.

First a little pay back I went to my computer and logged on to her website I looked for the web chat area and signed up for the web chat. I chose "Jiltedjohn" as my screen name paid the fee and awaited my confirmation e mail. It came through with a booked time of ten o'clock on Saturday night.

I had six days to organize myself. The first thing I did was to phone a lawyer that I had once designed a garden for several years earlier. "Hi Kevin its John you know you said if I needed legal advice to call you. I was wondering if you would look at a contract for me." I explained it was supposed to be a book contract. He told me that this wasn't his area of expertise but if I came and saw him the next day he would see what he could do. I arranged an appointment for ten the next morning.

Next I grabbed my car keys and drove to the letting agent for our house. Going in I explained that my wife and I were going through a difficult patch. I asked if they had a small place I could rent for a short period initially while we worked through our problems. They had a small estate cottage that had just come on the market if I wanted to look at it. I said I would take it if we could deal with the paperwork straight away please. They asked about our current property I said Sue would be staying there for now. Once the paper work was complete they took a deposit and said I could move in when the cheque had cleared. Next I went in to the phone shop, as my contract was coming up for renewal I sorted out a new phone with a new supplier and a new number.

The next day I went to see Kevin; I entered his office handed him my copy of the contract and sat down. "OK let's see what we have here" he said as he started to read the pages. After about ten minutes of silence he put them down and looked at me. "Did anyone explain what this means?"

I explained about Dave and the book deal; he asked me a couple of questions and sighed. "Right John what you have here is what at first reading is a straight forward book publishing contract. You get money up front and some more when it is published are you with me so far?" he asked

"I can feel a big but coming on" I said with a sinking feeling.

"Yes and it is a big but, if you look at this clause halfway down the last page" he pointed to the last page. "If I have read it correctly the agent has no need to find a publisher if they do not want to. Also they can use the manuscript any way they see fit without asking you" He said.

"So what you are saying is they can do what they like and I can't do a thing about it, and I have been well and truly screwed." I asked

"Yes that sums it up nicely. You should have got someone to look at first really" was his reply.

"Yes well hindsight is a lovely thing" was my angry response.

I stood up and thanked Kevin for advice. I paid his bill with cash and left his office. I made way home deep in thought driving on automatic. When I got inside I threw my contract at the wall with a lot of pent up anger and resentment. My darling wife was fucking around and fucking me over and there was not a lot I could do about it. To pass the time and to stop myself from dwelling on the injustice the world had dumped on my head. I did some gardens for the next couple of days.

On Friday the estate agent rang to say the money had cleared and I could pick up the key. Saturday morning I went and collected the keys. I did the necessary shopping ready for my move the next day. I returned home and waited for ten o'clock to arrive. At nine thirty I logged on and read the instructions they had sent me. I was to share my fifteen minute slot with three others so much for the exclusive time that I had paid for. I would be able to hear their questions and Mystique's answers' but not ask any until my turn. I must address questions to Mystique and asking her real name was banned. I could ask question but I must switch my webcam off for privacy and security reasons.

Then ten o'clock arrived and the window opened there was my wife in her blond wig, full makeup and a negligee that left very little to the imagination. I was second in the queue and as I waited I listened to the first guy.

The usual hellos before his first question "Mystique can you tell us if you are married?" he asked

"Yes I am to a very loving man" was her answer.

"What does he think about what you do for a living?" was his next question.

"He is a very kind and understanding guy and gives me my space" Was her reply.

"Doesn't what you do mean that your home sex life is reduced to a large degree?" was the next question

"To a certain degree but his sexual needs are less than mine so it works for both of us." Sue said with a laugh.

I sat there in stunned disbelief what a load of bollocks. I missed the last question and was jolted back to now when she said "Hello Jiltedjohn you are talking to Mystique"

"Hello Mystique, my first question is; I noticed that you have a tattoo on your right thigh, what is it of?"

"Well you do have good eye sight it is a little pink and blue butterfly" she replied with a little laugh

"I thought it was" I said "it's just like the ones my wife and I have. What do you think the odds are of that?" I asked. She sat there stunned for a minute

"John is that you?" she asked with a touch of fear in her voice.

"Yes Mystique or should I say Sue it is your kind and understanding sex starved husband. For the record I do not understand why you are doing this. And my needs are not less than yours you just won't let me have any. Judging by the people you are filming with it is because I don't satisfy your needs" I shouted.

Sue was crying by now "John no you don't understand please let me explain"

"Sue you don't need to explain I will just wish you luck in your new life and say no I won't be flying out next week." I replied as I scrolled up to close the window I could see Sue all her careful makeup running down her face with her tears still trying to talk to me. When I clicked close I had a little smile "payback hurts doesn't it bitch."

I went into the kitchen and took a six pack of lagers out the fridge popped one open, took a swig picked up the others and walked back into the front room. The phone started to ring as I sat down and I let the machine take it.

"John its Sue will you pick up the phone please. I know you must be there John, please it's not what you think please pick up. "She said with tears in her voice.

The crying and desperation in her voice started to annoy me so I went and picked up "Hello Sue" I said.

"O god John please you have to let me explain. It is not what you think it looks like, please let me explain" she said.

"You mean it's not you fucking by my calculation sixteen blokes one of whom you fucked on our bed. As well as making out with your best friend and business partner and filming yourself doing it. That is going to be one hell an explanation but not to night. I will wish you a good night and a happy life with your new friends" with that I hung up and unplugged the phone.

I was half way down my third can and had almost stopped crying when the door bell went. I yelled at whoever it was to fuck off and leave me alone.

I heard a key in the lock and a male voice saying "No I will not fuck off as you so elegantly put it and is that any way to talk to your step father in law." As he finished talking Ian walked into the room. Sue's father had died in a car crash at the start of her second year of university. Ian had met Claire, Sue's mum around seven years ago and he had married her five years previously. I liked him a lot he had a good sense of humor and a good outlook on life. He had been a Major in the parachute regiment before he retired from the army. He now ran his own security firm and the farm he had inherited when his father died. He looked at me lying on the settee larger in my hand, unshaven, with red eyes and shook his head. "You look a right state you know; from the sound of things at home Sue probably looks just as bad as you."

Looking up at him I said "I would appreciate it if you didn't mention that sluts name in my presence again if that's alright with you."

"If anybody other than you was to call Sue a slut they would be picking their teeth up of the floor. I would appreciate it if you didn't do so again please. OK?" he said angrily.

I rolled off the settee and stood up and faced him "Ian I like you a lot but if you knew what I knew you would agree with my assessment of your delightful step daughter" I said.

"Can you back that statement up or are you going teeth hunting" Ian said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and started to walk to the TV I picked up the two DVD's off the top of the TV stand and handed them to him.

"Once you have watched those we can talk again. I would recommend that you don't let Claire see them." I told him.

Ian looked at me then at the DVD's "I am not going to like what's on these am I?" he asked.

"I sure as hell didn't but they may appeal to you I don't know your tastes" I replied.

"OK I will watch them and come and see you tomorrow" he said.

I shook my head "I am moving out in the morning so can it wait till Monday?" I asked.

"Why in the hell are you moving out aren't you going to talk to Sue when she gets back?" he asked me

"Once you have seen those you will know why. At this moment in time I don't even want to see Sue let alone talk to her" I replied. I picked up a piece of paper "Here's my new address and phone number. Please do not give it to anybody else no matter who it is OK?"

Ian took the piece of paper from me looked at it and put it in his pocket. "I promise not to divulge them to anybody. But before I go are you sure there is no hope?" he asked.

"Once you have looked at the films you let me know ok?" I replied. I walked him to the door and wished him a good night. The next morning I packed all my bits into various bags and boxes and loaded up my truck and trailer. One advantage of being a gardener I suppose I didn't need to hire a van to move. I took one last look around the house shut and locked the door put the key in an envelope and posted it through the door. I started up the truck and drove off to what I thought would be my new life.