Mystique Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My handler was a man so the scene with Hannah was not mine and the bedroom scene at the end was nothing to do with me. The outfit in Italy was close but she should have worn Jimmy Choo type court shoes and there was only one guy and she kills him as he gets out of his car. So the group scenes do not exist I am sorry but what you did was my basic concept but the actualization was nothing like I imagined." I said.

Sue took her hand back stood up and went and washed her face at the sink. As she dried herself she said "So what you are basically saying is that I have deceived you and treated you like shit. While at the same time I have been deceived and treated like shit. Isn't that just great, life couldn't get any better really could it?" She asked.

"Are you two still talking things over?" Ian asked as he walked back into the kitchen making both of us jump with surprise. For a big man he couldn't half walk quietly. He went over and lent against the Aga. "Have you told John the message you got from David yet Sue?"

"Not yet I was just about too when you walked in" she replied. She looked across at me looking nervous again "David says he wants some more of the manuscript as we have nearly finished filming what we have." She put her hand on top of mine "those are his words not mine. I would rather you threw it in the bin so it would end." she said.

"Well if that's what you want me to do I will do it but what would be the consequences?" I asked.

Sue and Ian looked at each other before Ian replied. "The consequences would probably not be pleasant to either of you as David strikes me as the kind of man who doesn't take disappointment well."

"OK" I said "what the hell are we going to do then?"

"Well speaking personally I am going to take the dogs for a walk. Do you want to come with me John?" Ian asked.

I sat there for a minute before replying "why do you want to walk the dogs now?"

"Well they need a walk and this is the time I usually take them and I would be glad of your company" was his reply.

Sue stood up "I will get my coat and come with you" she said.

"No Sue I just want John to come I want to have a talk with him. OK?" Ian said.

I stood up "OK lets go we can't deny the dogs their walk" I said.

We walked to the back door as we walked out Ian called the dogs. His two black Labs exploded out of their kennel area. We walked across the yard and into one of Ian's fields. We walked for about ten minutes before Ian started to talk.

"John I have a couple of questions for you and I would like you to think carefully before you answer. First off do you still love Sue?"

"I think I do but I am having trouble with what has happened and I don't know if I will be able to get past it." I replied.

"Would you be willing to help me try and sort this mess out if I can?" was his next question.

"If you could I would like to help yes" I replied.

"Good I am glad you said that. I have an old colleague coming to see me tomorrow and I would like you to meet him as well. So would you be willing to stay for the night?" he asked.

"Of course I will if you want me to. But I don't have anything with me. If you remember we left my house rather quickly." I replied.

"That's OK" he replied "I can lend you what you need and I would ask you not to shave for a couple of days. At least until I have confirmed a few things. You can either use one of the bedrooms or the cottage." Ian said.

I will use the cottage if I can please I don't want to give Sue the wrong idea about where we stand." I replied.

"OK lets head back and get something to eat." Ian said as we headed back to the farmhouse.

That night as I lay in bed I thought back over the day and the look of hope on Sue's face when Ian said I would be staying. Then the look of disappointment as he said I would be staying in the cottage. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life or if Sue would still be a part of it.

12