Myth

Story Info
A take on urban legends.
8.3k words
3.86
36.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

All the crimes in this story are taken from popular urban legends. However, the plot and characters are not "self-aware" as in movies like Scream and Urban Legend. In the universe of this story, these legends never existed and are new to the people involved. Also, before anyone asks, I did a lot of research into the legends themselves and have found that they are all just that, legends. None of them is true and I for one am happy about that!

It was cold that day on the campus. The temperature was holding steady at 19 degrees and the ground was covered in several inches of snow. Most of the classes had been cancelled for that day, as they had for the previous two days and the students were getting a bit stir crazy, as young adults tend to do when confined for very long.

Lori and Mike had been lounging in the dorms reception area for most of the day, getting caught up on their studies and taking more than the occasional break to get caught up on each other's anatomy.

Neither of the kids were the most popular or beautiful on campus but they were not unattractive. Lori had strawberry blonde hair that fell just below her shoulders and an almost perfect creamy complexion. Her nose was just a tad too big for her narrow face and teeth, although brilliantly white were slightly crooked. Most of the men found her pretty though, her features making her unique. She had small, perky breasts and rarely wore a bra. He ass, although she thought it a little big, was usually stared at by students and teachers alike.

Mike was about fifteen pounds overweight and his short black hair had a tendency to look mussed no matter what he did to it. His face was attractive but not in the usual sense. He had a large chin that reminded many people of Jay Leno or Bruce Campbell and he had a permanent five o'clock shadow. Lori found him very hot though, and as far as he was concerned, that was all that mattered.

They had quit trying to study over an hour ago and were making out on one of the sofas when they looked around and noticed that they were alone. The place was usually bustling with activity but now it was quiet and they saw that night had fallen outside.

"How long have we been sitting here?" Mike asked her.

"I don't know, several hours I guess. Everyone must have gone home or to their rooms. I didn't even realize it was dark yet."

Mike kissed her and said, "I suppose I should get back to my dorm. I still have some stuff to do and I doubt they will cancel any classes tomorrow."

Lori leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "Nobody is around right now and my roommate will leave if I ask her to. Why don't we sneak up for a quickie before you leave?"

Mike thought about it for a few seconds and figured the benefits outweighed the risk of being caught in a girl's dorm room. The school had strict rules about these things but it wasn't exactly a secret that couples had sex in their rooms.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go!" he said and grabbed her by the hand.

They checked to make sure no one was around to see them go up and the quickly and stealthily went up to the third floor where Lori and Patricia had their room.

The hall was unusually quiet and they were able to sprint down to the room and get inside before anyone saw them. The room was pitch black and when Mike went to turn on the light Lori stopped him.

"Don't, Pat must be out somewhere, and if she comes in before we're done we'll have time to cover ourselves before she gets the light on."

"Come on, baby, you know I like having the lights on."

"No. Now come here and take care of me."

She led him to her bed through the small, dark room and they lay down on top of the covers. Mike started kissing her neck, nibbling on her ears and kissing down her throat as he worked the buttons on her blouse. His hand found it's way inside and slowly massaged her breast, occasionally tweaking her nipple.

Lori moaned softly as his mouth worked down her throat and into the valley between her breasts. She had a small bosom and he was able to take her nipple and a good portion of the breast in his mouth, sucking soft, and then hard, sometimes a little bite that sent a pleasurable shiver down her spine.

In the darkness she felt his tongue licking down her belly, playfully touching her navel as it went on it's journey to her mound of soft hair. He kissed the insides of her thighs and the sensitive spots where her thighs and groin met. His tongue began to dance around her labia, darting in for a quick taste of her juices or to flick her clit and then going back out for more teasing.

She had her hands on the back of his head, trying to guide him into her sweet spot but he resisted, making her want it even more. By the time he began to pay full attention to her clit she was quivering, her juices soaking the blanket beneath her.

Mike sucked and licked her clit; her moans making him work even harder. He continued to lick and tease until he felt her begin to shake. He knew she was about to cum and he stayed on her clit until she finished, her hips pushed up into his face, her hands practically pulling his hair out.

When she was done, he kissed his way back up her torso and found her lips. He kissed her and she tasted herself on him, savoring the sweetness of it. She tried to roll him over and return the favor but he pushed her back onto the covers. "I don't think I can handle a blowjob right now, I'm way too horny."

"Just fuck me then," she told him and kissed him passionately, her tongue darting around inside his mouth, still tasting her juice on him.

Mike positioned himself between her legs and eased his cock up to the opening of her pussy. He had a larger than average dick and this was the moment Lori always enjoyed the most, the seconds before and during initial penetration.

He pushed himself into her and the both let out soft sighs, his member going in as deep as it could. Mike started to move his hips, moving his cock in and out of her sopping pussy, thrusting just a bit harder with each stroke, going deeper and deeper until the rhythm was just perfect.

Lori put her legs up and around his waist and locked her ankles together at the small of his back so that she could push him in with each stroke. It always turned him on when she did this and he began to pump faster and harder, his cock finally slamming into her with each thrust.

He hadn't been lying about his horniness because they were only at it for a few minutes when he started moaning a little louder and his thrusts became faster. Lori sensed this and knowing he was about to cum was all it took push her over the brink into ecstasy. She pushed herself up to meet him and exploded into orgasm, crying out for him just as he pushed one last time and drained himself into her.

She felt his load empty into her pussy and he collapsed on top of her, his breathing labored, his head wet with perspiration. They lay there, holding each other, savoring these few moments they had alone.

Lori looked over at the digital clock that shone brightly in the darkness of the room and told him, "It's getting late and Pat is going to be back any time. You better think about getting back to your dorm."

"I know, I'm just not enjoying the thought of going out in that cold. What do you say I stay here for the night and sneak out in the morning?"

"Yeah, that should go over real good with everyone," Lori said and giggled.

"Maybe when Pat gets back we could have a three-way," he said and Lori grabbed his dick and gave it a hard squeeze.

"Ouch! Damn girl, I was only kidding!"

"You're mine and only mine. Now if you want to have a three-way with me and one of your buddies, then we can talk."

"You wish. Hey, how did you find my dick so fast in the dark like that?"

She kissed him and started to get up and feel for her clothes, "I always know where that is."

They both fumbled around for their clothes and got dressed. Lori poked her head out of the door, saw that the coast was clear and led Mike downstairs to the main doors.

She kissed him one last time and said, "I'll see you tomorrow, stud."

"Can't wait, baby," he said and walked out into the cold.

Lori watched him walk away then went back to her room. She opened the door, turned on the light, and let out a scream that brought most of the residents of that floor running to her room.

As the girls gathered around to see what was going on, Lori feel backwards in the hall and leaned against the far wall, her screams still echoing through the dorm.

Inside the room, Patricia lay on her bed, her throat slit, and blood sprayed against the wall next to the bed and the ceiling above. A pool of the red liquid was on the floor beneath her. She was completely naked, spread-eagled on the bed and her vagina had been cut open but without much blood in that area. The wounds obviously inflicted after death.

That was only part of what was causing Lori's hysteria. On the wall opposite, the door, written in blood, was a message.

"Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light?"

"It wasn't the boyfriend. He was never alone in there without the girl."

Stuart looked at his partner, his face red from the cold outside, his coat still buttoned because the chill hadn't left his bones yet.

"Maybe they were working together. Wouldn't be the first time."

Bert shook his head, "No way. You saw how fucked up she was. You can't fake that."

"Fucking creepy, the guy in there with them the whole time, how could they not see him?"

"Look," Bert said and flipped down the light switch.

Stuart saw the room fall into complete darkness, the small window not allowing any light in at all. The only illumination coming from the digital clock that Lori had checked just an hour before.

Bert flipped the switch back on and said, "The ME said the wounds to her vagina were post-mortem. I would have bet the bank that a freak like this would have wanted her to be alive for that."

"Maybe he doesn't care about her at all. He might have done it for shock value." Stuart turned and walked out of the room. "After the techs are done we'll go through the place. We might get lucky. I want to talk to the girl and her boyfriend. Where are they now?"

"Downstairs, with a couple of campus police, take it easy on them. I get the feeling they're telling the truth."

Stuart went downstairs and found the couple sitting on a couch, the same couch they had been making out on earlier, but he didn't know that and if someone had told him he probably wouldn't have cared.

He did a quick interview with each of them, asking the same questions they had already answered several times before. After a few minutes with each one he knew that Bert had been right, they were telling the truth.

"Fuck," he said to himself as he went back up to the crime scene. He had been in homicide for twelve years and had seen plenty of murders; many more gruesome than this one but this one bothered him. Why leave the message? What was the point? It would have been easier and quicker just to get out as soon as the couple had left.

"Fuck," he said again and walked into the room with his partner.

Being on the graveyard shift was never a problem for Stuart. He enjoyed the relative quiet, most homicides were committed or discovered during the day, and robberies were usually discovered during the day. This left late nights for the rare call out or paperwork. There wasn't much else to do and he liked that just fine.

Bert, on the other hand, was a junkie. He craved the calls, getting his hands dirty and following leads. Stuart could understand that, it was their job after all, but life sure was easier when the most you had to do was write a report.

He sat at his desk in the squad room and pondered this while leafing through his notes on the campus murder they had just come back from. The pictures weren't in yet and it would be at least a day or two before they had anything from the medical examiner so all he had to go on at present were the interviews they had done and the few clues they had picked up at the scene.

Why would someone, having come so close to being caught, stick around to write a message on the wall in blood? It seemed excessive, even for a freak. If it were me, he thought to himself, I'd be getting the hell out of there while I could. That of course led to another question, how did he get in and out?

The girl had gotten her boyfriend in without anyone noticing so that wasn't impossible but this guy would have had to be in a rush, high on adrenaline and knowing that there were at least two people roaming around that might see him. There were a few exits and Stuart assumed he had taken one of those but he thought, this is one lucky bastard not to have been seen.

Bert came over, sat a cup of coffee down on the desk, and took a chair opposite Stuart. "Solve it yet?" he asked.

"Yep, sure did. You did it, I'm sure of that."

"Damn, found me out, now I have to off you too."

Stuart sipped his coffee and sat looking at his desk, "Remember a few weeks ago, Roberts and Colbert got that call over by the mall. The woman said an old lady was in the backseat of her car."

"Yeah, weird shit. Figured it for a guy in drag didn't they?"

"Yep, they found that hatchet and rope in a bag on the backseat. Never did catch the guy though."

Bert leaned back in his chair, gulping his coffee. Stuart never could figure out how he did that. It didn't matter how hot something was, Bert could drink or eat it with no problem, like he didn't have any feeling in his upper body.

"So, what, Stu, you think they're related?"

"I don't know, maybe. They are both pretty weird and being in drag could explain how he got in and out of the dorm without being noticed."

"I think they might notice an old lady. And even if the guy got a new costume, nobody we talked to said they saw anyone they didn't know."

"People are stupid, you know that," Stuart told him. "Fucking Godzilla could have walked through there and they would all say they didn't see anything odd."

"I think you're reaching for shit. You never know though. I'll check with Roberts when he comes in. He has the day shift this week." Bert finished his coffee and sat the empty cup on the desk in front of him. "Let's say the two are connected, just for the sake of argument. You're thinking he's gonna repeat, aren't you."

"Even if they aren't connected I'm thinking that. This is too strange. Nothing indicates it was a boyfriend or jilted lover. It didn't seem to be done in a rage. The person was patient, only took the one victim when he could have had three and left without panicking. It was planned but I don't think it was personal."

Bert frowned as he thought back to the scene of the dead girl lying on her bed, her life sprayed all over the walls. "Seemed pretty fucking personal to me."

"You know what I mean. I don't think he picked her because he knew her. I think he picked her because of something else. Maybe he thought she'd be easy or maybe there was something about her that set him off."

The message on the wall kept flashing in Bert's head and he got a shiver down his spine. "That was some pretty bizarre shit," he said.

Stuart just frowned and thought to himself, I just hope it doesn't get worse.

The girls were both very attractive and semi-popular on campus so it was understandable that they were both in shock about the fact that neither of them had dates on a Saturday night. Karen had broken up with her boyfriend two weeks ago, fully expecting to have a new beau by now. However, fate was against her and here she was with her roommate, drinking beer and gossiping with Ramona about the bitch that had taken Dick (aptly named in her opinion) away from her around the same time that Karen had dumped Stan.

"I'm telling you, Mona, that slut was screwing one of her profs just last week. She can't keep her legs closed. With any luck, Dick will catch a nice STD and not get laid for years."

"I don't even care about her anymore," Ramona said between gulps from the bottle of cheep beer they had smuggled into the dorm. "I don't care about him either. I just wanted to go out tonight, maybe get laid, or at least have some fun."

Karen took a long drink from her bottle and set it down empty in front of the dozen empty bottles already on the small table they shared. "I got some grass if you wanna have fun. We could go out but in this weather, there isn't a whole lot going on. I say we stay in, get high and drunk, and make our own fun."

Mona certainly wasn't against a joint now and then and told Karen to fire it up. The beer had already made her horny and maybe the grass would give her the courage to hit on Karen whom she'd had a small crush on since they became roommates at the beginning of the school year.

The girls sat there at the table that they had dubbed "the bar" soon after moving in. They passed the joint between them several times and soon both of them were under the spell of the ganja.

"You wanna talk about sluts," Karen said after settling back in her chair to relax and enjoy her high, "you know that bitch Stephanie Forrest?"

"Sure, I've talked to her a couple times."

"Well," Karen continued, "I was in the library a few weeks ago, it was late, maybe ten or eleven, and she came over and sat next to me."

"Oh yeah?"

"I didn't think much of it, big place and mostly empty but, hey, if she wants some company, what the hell. Right?"

"Sure, it's lonely in there when it's late."

"So this bitch starts talking to me like she's my best friend or something. I mean, I hardly know her! She starts telling me about all the women on her floor and how they don't understand her and all that. Then she reaches over and puts her hand on top of mine. Not friendly, you know, sexy."

"No shit?" Ramona said, afraid of where this was going. It was starting to sound like Karen wasn't going to be interested in what she was hoping to bring up.

"Yeah, no shit. I just sat there and looked at her like, 'what the hell are you doing?' and you know what she did then?"

"What?"

"She goes, 'I have you pegged for someone who would understand. Someone who knows what she wants.'"

Karen stopped and looked at Mona, her eyes half shut from the marijuana. "I didn't know what to say so I just went 'I always know what I want', you know, playing the bitch, thinking she might go away. I guess I wasn't thinking because she got the wrong impression."

Ramona started to giggle and said, "What did she do?"

"She puts her hand on my back and leans close to me and, I swear this it true, she whispers in my ear, 'Do you wanna go somewhere more private? Maybe we could go in town and get a room.'"

"No way!"

Karen slapped the table, rattling the bottles, "Hell yes! Can you believe it? I mean she hit on me like that, right there in the library! Like I would do anything with her. I'm way out of her league."

Ramona had to admit she was right; Karen was way out of Stephanie's league. She had long, dirty blonde hair that fell nearly to her waist and a beautiful face that anyone would be hard pressed to find fault with. Her breasts were large and firm and her hips had just the right shape and swayed so perfectly when she walked.

"So, what, you would do something with another woman if she was in your league?" Ramona asker her, praying for the right answer.

"Well, sure, wouldn't you?" Karen asked, leaning in just a bit towards Mona and lifting one eyebrow.

"Uh, I guess so... I mean, I've thought about it, sure, but I've never done it." Mona was trying hard to make it sound like she wasn't anxious for this happen but she was afraid it was coming out sounding too fake.

"You want to try it?" Karen asked, her voice just above a whisper, her eyes locked onto Ramona's.