Myth and Deception: April Fools

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh good question Nina" cooed Lilly. "Unfortunately no. But I will say that if you want to join me now - along with Elana and Gwen - while the boys get their act together - we might be able to muster up some warm up fun on top of these silky covers."

Nina didn't need much more encouragement. She darted toward the threesome - shedding her flip flops and removing her t-shirt on the way. Lilly took a step back bracing herself for the oncoming locomotive, but Nina stopped short, and wrapped Lilly in a loving embrace and passionate kiss. The two other girls took the queue to remove their skimpy white linens' and to fall to the mattress while Tim motioned for the men to gather around his outstretched arm which was holding a plastic roman soldiers helmet purchased at local discount costume store.

Marcus was honestly more interested in the mattress and took a few steps forward to get a better view. Nina had released Lilly, who was now free to join Elana and Gwen as they tangled up their limbs in a ball of pink and tan snakes coiling around each other. Nina was bent over shimmying her shorts down her legs. Once again Marcus got a full view of her sweet ass cheeks and it reminded him of that afternoon two months ago. He smiled and sighed. His dick came to life. He tried to capture Elana's glance but she was too busy. He flashed for a moment Elana's look of out of her mind lust just before Marcus speared Nina from behind. 'Phlupp, phlupp.' His dick now felt uncomfortably constrained.

The other women of the group - who had nothing better to do while the boys got their names in the lottery - crowded around the mattress. Most had never really witnessed anything close to this type of wanton abandon and they gaped at the scene, mouths wide, their arms crossing their own breasts and waistlines either in mock protection, or with an urge to start pleasing themselves at the sight of the foursome. Marcus backed up to give the women a better view and made his way over to the hat.

"Ah - so happy you could join us" chirped Tim.

"Hmm" grunted Marcus. "I don't know if this is such a good idea."

"Oh really? I would have thought you would be begging for a chance to have Lilly. I know you have a thing for blondes." Tim cajoled.

"Not just blondes" Marcus replied almost automatically but then snapped back to the issue. "I mean, why does she want to do this to herself in such a public forum. Lilly, she really is special. At least I always thought so. I mean I get sexual desire and I'm no prude, but somehow I thought she had more self-respect than this. She's the type of woman that . . . "

". . . You could take home to mom!" Tim finished Marcus's thought for him.

"No, no - not like that." Marcus corrected Tim. "She's the type of woman that can have power and control. She can be managing important shit one day. I get why you picked her for this stunt you're pulling. I mean, I don't think cutting off your balls is going to give you a spine man - but if that's what it takes to win Lilly, I get it."

Tim chuckled. "Well Marcus you are wrong about me - but you are so right about Lilly." Tim countered. "Look do this or don't do this - it's your call. You've never judged me and I'll never judge you, OK?"

"OK" Marcus replied.

"As for Lilly, this is something Lilly wanted to do." Tim shifted to full sincerity mode. "I'm not sure I understand it 100% - but I think it is about her control, and frankly some really vivid fantasies she's shared with me. I had nothing to do with it. I mean I'm about to make a fool of myself out there with my limp dick trying to satisfy a woman's vagina - so I'd be totally OK taking a pass on this particular Greek Challenge. But fuck, Lilly is going to spend the rest of her life hitched to me so I feel I can play the fool here on Aprils fool."

Another name got added to the hat in Tim's outstretched arm.

Marcus turned his head to the crowd hovering over the mattress. Elana's distinct guttural moan could be heard rising through the air. The crowd uttered a collective gasp at the sight. Marcus saw one woman - a guest for the evening - reach not so discretely into her own shorts. The woman seemed to lean on one leg as the other seemed to grow weak from her own exploration.

"Sure." He shouted to Tim who had turned his back to Marcus to collect the names from the faux Roman helmet. "Put my name in." Tim turned, smiled and pulled a pen out from behind his Athena wig.

Despite the stiff competition Marcus's name was pulled. He was number five, behind Craig, Horace, a guest named Reynaldo and Steve. After Marcus, Tim would be the anti-climax and the group would move onto the main event.

Lilly was lying on her back with her eyes closed and moaning. Nina and Elana were on each of Lilly's sides, caressing, kissing and fondling. Lilly's pink breasts were exposed but a red silk sheet covered her lower half. Under the silk some form was rocking slowly up and down and side to side. Lilly's knees were in the upright position, giving the creature below the red covering full access. The worm wiggling under the sheet was Gwen, and her head was obviously perched just above Lilly's sex. Gwen's feet spilled out from under the sheets and they moved in lazy sways like the twin tails of some exotic fish.

Marcus could easily make out the shape of Gwen's curvy body lying there on the bed beneath the red sea. It reminded him of some shapely sea creature swimming in the tide pools, hungrily searching for food.

Lilly suddenly gave out a low guttural moan. She raised her head to look at the worm under the red and she began to pant. Nina and Elana now shot a glance to each other with wide mouth smiles. Their hands increased their intensity as they covered Lilly's breasts with warm caresses.

Lilly found herself placing one hand on top of the red covers just where Gwen's mermaid head was studying Lilly's goddess shell. Lilly held her hand there for a moment, breathing deeply as the red skull under her hand slowly swayed back and forth. Then, as if wanting to be devoured by some alien creature, she forced the mouth and teeth of the skull down deep into her crotch.

From under the covers it was obvious the mermaid was surprised. The red form stiffened. Its feet straightened and spread apart a bit. The red head under Lilly's pressing palm seemed to struggle for a moment - as if trying to catch its breath after having been deprived of oxygen. But after a moment it adjusted and now understood and felt the urgency. The red form wriggled with more energy. It bobbed. It pressed itself into Lilly's hips; into the mattress itself.

Lilly threw her head back to the pillow. Veins were popping from her neck. Her cheeks blushed. Dark pink blotches appeared on her fair chest as the blood rushed to her nerve endings. Nina pressed one hand firmly on Lilly's tit and gave it a good squeeze while she reached in and kissed the nape of Lilly's neck with the hunger of a vampire seeking fresh blood. She was rewarded as Lilly then shot her other hand in between Nina's wrestler thighs and applied some welcome pressure to her pussy.

Elana watched, wide eyed and panting. She used one of her own hands to squeeze her pussy lips together - then darted her middle finger deep inside her dripping vagina. The women from the sidelines all took in Elana's very familiar exercise as she darted one finger in and around her sex. She withdrew the finger and stroked her clit before diving two fingers back in and stirring her hot cauldron. She was a witch feverishly stirring a love potion.

The witch, mermaid, vampire and goddess writhed on the red and white sheets. Breathless desire filled their space with a low hum of moans.

Marcus watched as each supernatural woman on the bed seemed to struggle with enjoying their own selfish passion versus observing the passion of the other three. He watched Elana as she closed her eyes; concentrating on her own fingers that were stroking her lips, her clit and then plunging deep inside. Then he saw her open her eyes and stare at Nina's feasting upon Lilly's neck.

Then Lilly's eye's popped open to stare almost blankly up into the dark star filled heavens. Lilly hurled deep, wanting breaths to the heavens. She seemed to be pleading some cause - requesting the gods for some mercy. Her hand left the red orb and cradled Nina's head as it suckled on her neck. Her eyes opened even wider.

Elana desired to be part of the ecstasy. She desired to be even more connected to the scene - to the women - to Lilly. Elana removed her hand from her sex and raised the wet and glistening ladle to Lilly's mouth. Lilly smelled the delicious brew before she saw her hand and instinctively opened her mouth. Elana danced her fingers over Lilly's lips and tongue, dribbling the potion as a tease. Lilly smiled and closed her eyes. She licked her lips - then she sucked on two of Elana's fingers - gently at first. Then she drew them deep and lovingly into her mouth. She played with them with her tongue. She felt them tickle and probe the base of her throat.

Almost at once the gods answered Lilly's entreaty. The smell of sex; the embrace of women; the pressure and probing of both of her lips was enough. Lilly's brow furrowed in concentration and anticipation. Her back arched, almost throwing Nina from her lovers embrace. Gwen, knowing the time had come, pressed her head and Lilly's hips further into the ground.

Lilly was anchored by Nina at the neck and Gwen at the hips - but her midsection threw itself in the air and writhed and heaved. It spasmed to and fro. Her legs straightened and trembled, kicking off red covers and exposing both her own and Gwen's pale legs. The crowd could spot wet moist puddles of excitement on the sheets below Lilly's and Gwen's crotch. Marcus could see several women reach for the inside of their own skirts or shorts unable to withstand the erotic scene any longer.

For several more moments the trembling continued. All four women seemed to collapse onto each other and writhe in painful delight. Lilly's thighs were now clasped around Gwen's head as if never wanting to let it go.

Then the female sirens began to slowly relax. Gwen, released from the death grip of Lilly's thighs, wormed her way up Lilly's chest, consciously rubbing Lilly's pools of sex on her own body. All four women now hugged, smiled and giggled in a warm embrace; like wicked sisters at a reunion. The crowd began to murmur. It seemed to Marcus like the group didn't know how to react - should they applaud, laugh along with women, or just pretend to not be there so as not to destroy the intimacy the women just discovered.

Lilly had one arm around Elana and the other around Nina. Gwen rested her head on Lilly's chest and the four caught their breath. Marcus saw Lilly's golden locks frame her face and a look of contentment come over her as she maternally welcomed the other three women to her bosom.

He wasn't feeling well.

Tim put an arm around Craig and escorted him through the picket line of men and women that had gathered to witness the intoxicating scene. "Ladies and Gentlemen" Tim called out as the crowd now included both genders equally fighting for good sight lines. "We have our first challenger."

Tim's interruption was met with obvious disappointment from the three girls. They looked longingly at Lilly, as if pleading with her to delay the intrusion. Lilly kissed them in a sweet good bye.

Gwen stood up. Her red hair was in disarray and she looked like a rag doll. Her eyes were clear but distant. Gwen was the only D cup in the crowd and her ample bosom jiggled noticeably as she dismounted from the mattress. She passed Craig on the way. "I got her all good and warmed up for you" she whispered. Craig smelled the salty fluids that came from Lilly and smiled.

Craig disrobed - which consisted simply of dropping his shorts since he was already half naked - and jumped on the bed with enthusiasm. Lilly laughed while also curling up in a bit of a ball afraid the large frame of the free love hippie would crash down on her. Craig's cock flapped up and down as he made his way the few short steps to her side and he dove with a thud to the space next to her.

Elana looked for Marcus. Marcus caught her glance and almost apologetically motioned to the mattress and held up the number five with his hand. Elana smiled, winked then grabbed the hand of nearby male - John - and hauled him off to the warmth of the fire. She joined Nina who was already wrestling some young man to the ground in the hopes to quench her own fire one more time.

"You never want to go first." Tim whispered in Marcus' ear as he sidled up to him. Tim extended a bottled beer to Marcus and held out his own longneck for a clink. "To my life without balls" he toasted as Marcus forced a smile and took a long deep sip.

"I once was in this orgy in Cancun" Tim continued after taking a gulp. "Similar idea, one guy - we call them bottoms - was in the middle of the group and each man well, takes a turn. I was an idiot and jumped in first - almost elbowing this small Puerto Rican to the ground."

"Well I had zero stamina and I was so turned on and hadn't yet adjusted to all the sensory overload. Well I don't think I lasted 3 minutes and didn't get my dick past his lips." Tim seemed to be reflective, looking past Lilly and Craig and somewhere well to the south of Austin. "Now, they were nice lips, but still. It's best to go towards the end."

There was a pause and Tim came back to this place and the action on the ground. "Ooh - I can already tell this isn't good. He moved way too quickly. He's already heading towards fucking her - and in missionary position no less. No, no, I don't give him more than another minute and Lilly will be - well happy to get on to the next young man. If I didn't know my own weakness, I'd think we might be snipping Craig's undercarriage later on." Tim smiled and made a motion of scissors cutting with the fingers of his left hand. Marcus caught this and thought "what a weird dude."

"Well I'm off to mingle and prepare- here's to a good shagging" and Tim offered his bottle for one last clink. Marcus absent mindedly reciprocated brought the bottle to his lips and drained the remaining ounces. Tim turned and walked to the shadows, swaying his hips in his Athena gown in case anyone was watching.

Tim was right and Craig didn't manage an effort for too long. It was not a total disaster however. Craig was aided by an unusually long - though thin - cock. And this was a sensation that Lilly was unaccustomed to. So despite his unconscionable lack of foreplay, Lilly did settle into a rhythm as Craig guided his long penis to her awaiting vagina, slowly penetrated her and then began to swivel, exit, swivel and exit.

The 'Elvis' thrusting, in slow methodical strokes, reached places that Gwen and the girls are not anatomically able to reach and she felt a new warmth come over her abdomen. She decided to go with it. She matched her hip movement to Craig's and lifted her knees higher, sticking her hips out a bit more and feeling his long rod reach even deeper. She grunted at the sensation.

She opened her eyes after several strokes to catch Craig's gaze, but he was absolutely mesmerized in his own world. Lilly imagined he was singing a refrain of 'Blue Suede Shoes' inside his head as he attempted to rock her world. She smiled to herself. She moved her arms from his neck to his rib cage and danced. Shimmy and shake. Twist and Shout. She matched his rotations, enjoying the deep reaches as much as the teases where his purple cap would play with her swollen lips.

Then she began to feel Craig tense. "C'mon Craig, just a few more bump and grinds" she said to herself. He made three more before he thrust deep, arching his back and forcing his hips to grind up against her vulva and clit. He spasmed and she felt the warm seed inside her and his long member twitch, tickling the top of her womb and sending her into a small but efficient orgasm. She pulled herself up to feel her breasts smash against Craig's heaving chest. She felt his rapid heartbeat pounding and her hips jolted forward, grasping at what remained of Craig's engorged cock. She held that position for as long as she could and then finally threw her head down and back. Her Athena hair now completely undone and flowing around her like a lions mane. Craig continued to pant, looked down and smiled.

"How'd I do?" he wheezed.

"Well, I think your balls are safe today." She gasped back, smiled back up at him and gave him a wink.

Craig dismounted with the same enthusiasm that he started with. The crowd cleared a path for him as he stumbled off the mattress, limbs flying. Steven and Charese caught him and kept him upright. Craig thought their arms were outstretched for a high five, and he awkwardly attempted to complete the gesture only to be left hanging. He 'whooped' and made his way to his clothes.

"Now for our second challenger" Gwen announced and escorted Horace to the mattress.

Horace and Lilly in fact had some sexual history together - to the earlier surprise of the crowd. And so Horace approached with some unusual confidence. He laid down to Lilly's right. She was still catching her breath a bit. He propped himself on one elbow, looking across to her. He placed his hand on her slightly sweaty belly button and seemed to bring a calming peace to her composure.

After a few minutes she propped herself up on one elbow to face him and then smiled. It was a friendly smile. They caressed and kissed. They were passionate - though not lustful kisses. Horace leaned in to kiss the nape of her neck then her shoulders. She closed her eyes to Horace and the outside world, and relaxed, giving into the sensation, the tenderness and kindness.

After a while she rolled Horace on his back and straddled him. His thick 7 inch cocked was now pressed up against his stomach, looking up at him. She ground her hips into him, forcing more blood up and into his member, turning it yet another shade of purple. Then she gently cupped the head of his cock that appeared and disappeared between their skin with a free hand.

She settled into another rhythm. She grinded and rubbed. She stopped, licked the palm of her hand, and placed it back on his purple manhood, the saliva now creating a well lubricated seal between her palm and the sensitive underside of his cock. He closed his eyes and reached his hands for the soft skin of her knees and thighs that were riding up against his torso.

When Lilly straddled on top of Horace, Marcus recognized the Lilly he saw every day in their non-sexual lives. He stood behind Lilly - not more than 15 feet away. Even in the moonlight he caught her toned arms and back. He saw the dimples of her lower back as she rocked on top of Horace's hips.

He walked to get a better view. Now he was viewing her from the side. He caught her profile as her pert tits, hardened by the night air and sexual play, swayed with each of her hip grinds. Her body absolutely shimmered. "A goddess" he thought. The crowd was silent. No catcalls or quiet laughter that had accompanied Craig's performance. This was Lilly in her most sensual with a man. Pleasing but controlling; completely focused on one and only one thing.

She stared only at Horace as he lay prone on the mattress, rubbing her thighs. She lay her other hand on his hand and together they caressed her skin. She closed her eyes for a few moments - feeling the entire sensual experience around her - the cool breeze, the light touch, and the pulsing cock that she knew could explode it's semen at any point.

But Lilly also knew her power and control. She slowed her movement and relaxed her hips to slow the sensation that was building up in Horace's underbelly. They looked at each other and giggled. He did a sit up to kiss her again and then she pushed him back down and gave a swift grind and squeeze to his sensitive member.