Myth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? You mean right now? Me and you?"

"Sure, what's wrong, don't you want to?"

"Am I in your league?" Ramona said, the corners of her mouth coming up in a sly little smile.

"Girl, you are definitely in my league. I've thought about doing it with you before. Have you ever thought about doing it with me?"

Ramona wasn't sure what to say, she could admit that she had thought about it plenty of times, usually with her hand between her legs, or she could deny it. She wanted this to happen so very badly that she finally thought the truth might work better.

"I've thought about it lots of times. To be perfectly honest, I've masturbated and thought about doing it with you."

"Well," Karen said as she got out of her chair and moved next to Mona, "after this you can masturbate and think about the real thing."

Karen held Ramona's chin in one hand and leaned in and kissed her full lips. Mona responded almost before she realized it, her tongue darting inside Karen's mouth and one hand going to the back of her head to hold her in position, not wanting the kiss to end too soon.

Karen finally stopped and whispered, "Let's go over to the bed, sweetie."

She held Mona's hand and led her to her bed, laying her down and getting next to her so that they were side by side, facing each other. They kissed again and this time their hand began to wander, feeling each other's bodies for the first time, each enjoying the feel of the other.

Mona let her hands go to Karen's breasts and she delighted in the feel of another woman, rubbing her nipples and gently squeezing the breast, feeling them respond to her touch. She pulled Karen's shirt up over her and moved her head down to her chest. Karen rarely wore bras and Mona was thankful for that because it meant she could suck on her nipples that much sooner.

Her lips, tongue and teeth played around each breast, sucking, biting and kissing until she could hear Karen breathing harder saying, "More, oh that's good, honey."

While she was lavishing attention on her tits, Mona moved one hand down and started to undo Karen's jeans. Her hand slipped inside and felt the soft blonde fur and then the moist lips and swollen clitoris.

Karen sucked in a quick breath as Mona's fingers found her clit and rubbed it softly, her mouth still sucking and kissing the firm breast and nipples. "Oh, Mona, that is so good. Do it, do what you want!"

Ramona took her cue and kissed her way down towards Karen's groin, slipping off her jeans when she got there, relishing in the beautiful view of Karen laying there naked, her pussy just inches away from Mona's mouth.

Mona lowered her head, not being able to wait any longer, and slipped her tongue inside of Karen, tasting the juices flowing out of her. She ran her tongue back outside and along the lips, finding the clit and taking it in her mouth with some soft sucking.

Karen practically screamed when her clit was sucked and began to cum immediately, her hips bucking up and down, her hands on the back of Mona's head, pushing it into her pussy.

Ramona wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste and only let Karen cum once. She ran her tongue away from her clit and slowly licked down, going back inside her to taste more. She put her tongue in as far as she could and started to move it in and out of the pussy, the sweet scent of it wafting up her nose, making her want it even more.

She fucked Karen's pussy for several minutes, her tongue acting like a small penis, pleasuring her in every way she could think of. She stopped only long enough to pay more attention to her clit and make her cum again and then went back to lapping up the sweetness.

Karen couldn't take any more, she moved away from Mona and told her to get her clothes off. "I want to please you too," she told her and helped to unbutton her blouse and remove her bra and slacks.

When she had Mona naked she pushed her down on the bed, turned over, and got on top of her, her head just above Mona's small triangle of brown hair, her ass just above Mona's sweet face.

Karen had been wanting Mona just as much as Mona had wanted her and it was mere seconds before her face was buried in pussy, lapping up the juice, savoring the taste, enjoying the reaction she got when she flicked across her clit.

Mona was in ecstasy, Karen's pussy above her, pushed down onto her face, her tight brown asshole only an inch away, causing her to give in to temptation and go up and lick it, sticking it inside just a bit, making Karen squirm on top of her. She had never even considered eating another woman's ass, it just wasn't something you thought about much, but when it was right there in her face she couldn't help herself.

She fucked Karen's ass and pussy with her tongue, going wild between her own legs as Karen gave her the best head of her life. Her pussy was flowing, the orgasms coming too quickly, she finally have to give in and stop eating pussy, allowing the wave of pleasure to roll over her.

Karen had already cum so many times she didn't think she could take anymore and once Mona had finished cumming she rolled off of her and laid on her back, her breathes coming in short, shallow gasps, her face glistening with a combination of sweat and pussy.

"That was fantastic, why haven't we done that before?"

"I don't know," Mona, said, equally out of breath, "I hope we get to do it again, though."

"Oh, don't worry about that. I'll be ready for more tonight. I need something to drink though; do we have any beer left?"

Mona looked over at the table, "No, looks like we're all out."

"Damn, I have cottonmouth from the weed and as sweet as you taste it just doesn't quench my thirst."

Mona laughed, "I know what you mean. I can go downstairs and get something out of the machine for us."

"No, I'll get it. You just relax and make sure you don't think about this and play with yourself just yet. I want you to save some more for me."

Mona blushed and turned away, "Don't worry," she said, "There's plenty for you."

Karen got up and threw on her jeans and shirt, grabbed her purse and went out the door. Mona lay on the bed, thinking about what had just happened. Her fantasy had come true and she was glad. It might be weird at first, especially in the morning when they were both sober, but it was certainly worth it.

She lay there, thought, and slowly drifted off to sleep, her hand resting between her legs.

She awoke with a start. She hadn't meant to fall asleep but the beer and grass had been a bit much for her. She looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was after two. When had Karen gone for the soda? What was taking so long?

She lay there and thought again, about what had happened between them, a smile coming to her lips. Then she heard a noise in the hall outside the door. She thought it must be Karen and sat up in the bed.

The door didn't open and she could hear the noise more clearly now, a scratching of sorts, she couldn't quite place it. Then she heard what was unmistakably breathing, but it was harsh and raspy and sounded almost like someone trying to breathe in water.

She got up, went to the door, and then stopped. The noise was right outside the door and she could hear something against the cheap wood, lightly hitting it and dragging across it. The breathing sound was louder, too, a gasping noise that made Mona think of something out of an old monster movie.

She wanted to open the door and see what was going on but something held her back, telling her it wasn't wise. She backed away from the door and listened. The sounds didn't stop, staying at her door. She kept her eyes on the knob, waiting for it to turn but it didn't, just the constant slapping against the wood and that horrible gasping sound.

Then she saw the knob move, just the slightest bit. Mona held back a scream and looked around the room for a weapon of some kind. All she could see were the empty beer bottles and she doubted they would be much good. Then she spied the small closet that the two women shared. She ran to it, flung it open, and threw herself inside, closing the door behind her, not seeing the room door open at almost exactly the same time.

Mona crouched against the wall of the closet, barely fitting inside. She could hear the breathing and knew it was inside the room. She heard it moving slowly towards the closet and pulled her knees up close to her, trying to disappear into the darkness but knowing that if anyone opened that door they would see her immediately.

The gasping sound was right outside the closet door now and Mona heard a scratching on the wood. It sounded almost as if someone was trying to dig his or her way through the wood to get at her.

The scratching and gasping grew louder and louder until Mona put her hands over her ears, praying it would just stop. She could see a shadow moving outside the door through the small space at the bottom. The scratching grew ever louder, something slapped against the door, and Mona fainted, her world going black in an instant.

"Miss! Wake up!" Mona felt something shaking her and her eyes slowly opened to see a face looking at her from underneath a blue cap, the silver shield of the local police on the front of it.

"Are you ok, miss?" the policeman asker her when he saw that she was awake.

"Someone was trying to get in," she said, relief washing over her once she realized that the cops were here and she was safe. "I came in here; they were trying to get in."

The cop looked at her and didn't say anything. He helped her get to her feet and led her out of the closet and then Mona screamed. Her face riveted to the carpet in front of the closet door.

Karen lay there on her side, a second mouth opened up under her chin by what must have been a very large knife, blood pooled around her. Her arms were pointed towards the closet door and Mona could see the worn nails on her fingers and the deep scratches in the wood.

The ME's report came back on Tuesday and it said basically the same thing that the previous one did. The wounds to Karen Parson's throat were inflicted with a sharp instrument, possibly a knife but more likely a sharp piece of thicker steel. The wound was too jagged and large to have been cause by a typical knife, the instrument in question being duller than is usually seen with knives.

Stuart read the report over twice before putting it down. What the hell do you use to cut someone's throat other than a knife? The vaginal wounds to the first victim had been determined to be from a hunting knife of some sort but the throat wound was the same in both cases.

He was back on the day shift now and it made it easier to work the case because people were more willing to talk during the day but he longed for the quiet of the night shift. The squad room was too busy during the day, cops and civilians going in and out all day long, making it hard for him to think.

Bert was at his desk typing up a report of the work they had done today. It was getting close to quitting time and both men were relieved. It had been a long day of legwork and interviews and they had gotten nowhere. He looked up from his typewriter as Roberts came in to start the afternoon shift.

"Hey, Bert, I got those notes you wanted from that hatchet case."

Bert frowned at him, "It's about time, I asked for them last week."

"We're busy you know. I got three robberies downtown and a rape from the school."

"Yeah, well, this is a homicide, Roberts, you know that."

Roberts dropped the papers down on Bert's desk. "That's all we got from it. Never found anybody."

Bert scanned over the notes quickly, looking for something that jumped out at him. "You guys said it was a man in drag, right?"

"Yep."

"What made you think that?"

"It's in the notes, Bert. The old lady had a hook for a hand. How many old ladies you know with prosthetic limbs choose a hook?"

Bert frowned even deeper, "Shit."

Roberts noticed the look on Bert's face and didn't like it, "What?"

The detective didn't answer him, he jumped up from his desk and called over to his partner, "Stuart, let's go! I know who it is!"

Stuart looked up from the ME's report, "No shit? Who?"

Mary hated her name. There were too many jokes, rhymes, and biblical references for people to use on her. She would have much preferred to be named Susan or Jamie or Hortence or Bertha, anything but Mary. If one more person asked where her little lamb was she was going to scream.

Jake didn't care about her name though, right now he only cared about her questionable morals and she knew it. She knew what everyone said about her and she didn't care. If she liked sex then that was her business and if people didn't like it then too bad. The story going around about her right now, and probably the main reason Jake asked her if she wanted to go for a ride was that she had had sex with three men on the football team at the same time. Mary didn't mind that people knew, it was true after all, she just didn't like that they talked about it behind her back. Why not just come out and ask me about it, she thought to herself as Jake parked the car.

They were in the woods behind the schools administration building, the trees surrounding the car except in the rear where the access road was. The area was perfect for this sort of thing because it was heavily wooded and a couple could easily park here without being seen, yet it was only a few yards from the campus. It was especially good now because of the curfew the police had put on the town. They could play around and still be back in their dorms before seven.

Jake put the car in park and left the engine running. He turned to face Mary and put his arm along the back of seat. "I really didn't think you'd come with me," he told her. "I just thought I'd take a chance. I'm glad you said yes."

"Listen," Mary, said, "I know why you asked me here. I don't care. You're a good looking guy and I kind of like you so there isn't any reason to be coy or subtle or whatever."

"Uh...well, I didn't just want to say 'hey, let's go in the woods and fuck', you know?"

"I know, at least you were nice about it and that's why I'm here. The deal is though; I'm on my period so we can't fuck. I can give you a blowjob though."

Jake was taken aback by her total honesty but he wasn't stupid. If this girl was offering a blowjob then he was going to take it.

"Ok, baby, sounds good to me."

"Don't call me baby, I hate that. Now just move your seat back and relax stud. I'm going to take good care of you."

Jake reached under the seat and found the handle to move it back and give her more room to work. He leaned towards Mary to kiss her and she pushed him back against the seat. "Easy there, I said I'd blow you, not kiss you. Don't ruin it, OK?"

"Sure," he said, starting to get uneasy about the whole thing. It was too much like a business arrangement for him. Still, if she wanted to blow, then let her blow. He leaned back and unzipped his jeans, pulling them down around his knees.

Mary eyed his cock and was pleasantly surprised. He was still soft but was obviously toting quite a load. She had seen plenty of dicks in her day and Jakes wasn't the biggest but it looked like it would be a close second. She took him in her hand and started stroking him, watching him grow, waiting for him to get completely hard before she went down.

When his cock was rock hard in her hand, she adjusted herself on the seat and leaned over, putting her head in his lap. The head of his dick was just a half inch away from her mouth and she stuck her tongue out and licked it, running it along the ridge, feeling him react.

She opened her mouth and took him in, still stroking the bottom of his shaft with her hand. He was large and she had to stretch her mouth a bit to take him but it wasn't the first time she had been in this position and she was able to get him fully between her lips. He moaned as she first took him in and put his hands on the back of head. Normally she wouldn't put up with that but he was a nice guy and she knew she had shocked him a bit with her frankness so she let him do it.

Mary started to move her head up and down on his shaft, only pausing to suck the head now and then, her hand shifting between stroking him and massaging his balls. She loved a nice set of balls and he certainly had some. She couldn't wait to get down there and taste them so she took his cock out of her mouth and dropped her head a little lower. Mary took one testicle between her lips and lightly sucked it, loving the taste of his sweat and sex. She could feel them swell just a bit while she licked and sucked and loved the feeling of power it gave her, knowing she could do this to a man.

Her tongue came out and licked along each ball then going down to lick underneath them, a little trick she had learned in high school. He moaned, as she knew he would and she then took her hand and moved it down to his ass, her finger working between his cheeks and rubbing his asshole. She knew from experience that men would never admit they liked this and would certainly never ask for it but they loved it when she did it to them.

After servicing his ass and balls for several minutes, she went back to his cock, taking him in her mouth once again. He throbbed in her mouth, his moans becoming louder and more frequent. You little boy, she thought to herself, you're ready to cum already. I should have known.

Mary figured it was time to finish the job since he obviously wasn't going to last long and she tightened her grip on him with her lips and started bouncing her head on him, making it as fast and tight as she could. She felt him stiffen suddenly and then the warm gush of semen shot into her mouth, filling her up before she could react to it.

She swallowed as fast as she could, not catching it all and feeling some drip out onto her chin. Once she knew he was done she took him out of her mouth and wiped her chin. Then she sat up, adjusted her clothes, and checked herself in the rearview mirror. "You could have let me know you were cumming. I don't normally swallow for guys I don't know that well. You caught me by surprise."

"I'm sorry," Jake told her as he pulled his jeans back on, "I really would have but it sorta came on quick. You're awful good at it."

Mary could see that he really did feel bad about it and decided to let it go. She was sure he was safe in terms of disease and swallowing didn't bother her that much anyway.

"Hey, I gotta pee then we'll get back to campus before curfew," he said and opened the door.

"OK but hurry up, they said anyone out after seven was going to be arrested."

Jake got out of the car and walked into the woods. She lost sight of him quickly because of the tree and the darkness. She didn't like being out here after dark but thought it would be ok as long as they got back early. The murders had everyone on edge but they had both been in the dorms, not out here, and the dorms were under very tight supervision.

She began to get uneasy after Jake was gone for several minutes. She looked out the windows, scanning the trees around the car, trying to catch sight of him. If he was peeing then it was the longest ever.

There was a small thump on the top of the car and she jumped. What the hell was that? Mary looked around more, not seeing anything past the tree line. There was another thump and then some scraping on the roof. She stifled a scream and then quickly calmed down. That asshole is probably messing with me, thinking it's funny, she thought. He probably thinks that he got his blowjob so he might as well scare the slut.

The scraping and thumping started again and didn't let up this time. Then she heard something at the side of the car, movement although she couldn't say for sure what kind of noise it was. She began to panic; knowing that unless he brought his friends with him then there was no way he was on the roof and at the side of the car at the time.