N is for Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"OK. That would be nice." We parted and I walked back to my rig. I dressed for the trip to town. I stepped outside just as they pulled up. I jumped in the back seat and said, "Thanks for letting me tag along. I've never ridden in a toad before."

We laughed and joked into town. Naturally, we went to Wal-Mart. Sam was smart. He made it a policy that RVers could park their rigs in Wal-Mart lots for free for three days. For folks living in their rigs, that sometimes saved them money that they spent inside Sam's stores.

Forty minutes later we met back at the toad. Bert pushed a cart with four bags of groceries and stuff and I carried one bag. Alice looked very different dressed in tan long pants and a baggy denim shirt. I thought the shirt was probably Bert's. No way to be sure if she was wearing a bra or not.

The service was good. They took me all the way back to my rig. We agreed to meet at their place in half an hour and have lunch together.

I opened the door and stepped inside my rig. When I turned to face the back I was surprised to see Sue on my bed.

"I'm so glad you didn't invite them in."

"Yeah. It's hard to find a place to hide in a motorhome."

"Charlie loved how I treated him this morning. Now he's asleep for an hour or so. I'd like to offer you a snack."

"Of?"

Her legs spread and then she tucked her feet behind her head like she did the night before.

"I studied yoga for eight years. Last night was the first time I found I loved this pose. Did you like it too?"

"May I show you how much?" I pulled my clothes off and walked to her. I dropped to my knees and began to munch on her snack. She was very wet and as I put my face to her pussy she held my head with her hands and helped me reach all of her. Moans and giggles accompanied our play.

My fingers pressed into her vagina gathering slippery and spreading it to her ass. Sue wiggled her ass as I pressed into her. I sucked on her clit and flicked it with my tongue.

"Oh Nick! Are you going to take my ass again?"

"Hmmmmmm."

Sue relaxed and I pushed three fingers into her ass as I continued to suck the juices from her pussy. She began to quiver and shake.

"I'm close! So close."

I stopped and stood up. Before she had a chance to do anything I flipped her over, face down. Her feet still behind her head her ass presented to me hanging just off the end of my bed. I slipped my cock into her pussy and began to pump.

"Nick! You're hitting my spot! I'm going to cum! I'm Aaaaaaagggghhhh!"

As her orgasm took her I pressed three fingers into her anus. She faced the bed and screamed into the mattress. I felt her squirt all over my balls and legs. My cock and fingers felt her muscles spasm and clench.

I pumped in and out and filled her cunt with my cream. My free hand pressed the middle of her back as I came and we held still as we calmed down.

"God! How did you know to do that to me? I've never felt anything like that before."

"My pleasure. Let me help you get untangled. In five minutes I'm supposed to be having lunch with Bert and Alice."

I rinsed off quickly and Sue watched me leave, telling me she would clean up before she went back to Charlie. I air dried on the way to Bert and Alice's. As we ate a nice lunch outside their rig we talked of many things. Bert used to be in advertising and made quite a bit of money. They had raised three kids, retired and bought the Fleetwood. Now they traveled and visited friends all over the nation.

Alice asked why I was alone. I told them how I had been married for many years and we had raised our kids to be independent adults who, at the first real opportunity, fled the home and didn't look back. With an empty nest my wife needed to find something to do. She found him when she volunteered at the hospital. Dr. Brian Carver. Six months later I came home from work and she had moved out. The third time I bumped into them in town I decided I'd be better off somewhere else. I saw an ad for a two-year-old Tioga and the rest was history.

"How long have you been on the road?"

"Right at a year."

"Charlie is going to ask you." Bert said.

"Ask me what?"

"Since his surgery Charlie's equipment doesn't work and he wants Sue to have a lover."

"How does Sue feel about it?"

"She loves Charlie, but I'm sure she misses the loving," Alice added.

"Did Charlie ask you?"

The both nodded. "We talked it over and decided not to. We have talked about three or four times and it is a tough decision. If we weren't a couple it would be easier." Alice said.

"It's not like it would be cheating," I said.

"I know." Bert said.

"I wondered what I'd do with myself while he was over there having sex with Sue. I think I'd go crazy. And, how would I ever look at Sue again? I just couldn't face her."

"Maybe if you were with a lover while Bert was with Sue that would balance things and it would be Ok?"

"Who?"

"I'm single. I find you attractive. If that was what you wanted to do, I'd be willing."

"Wait a sec. Are you propositioning my wife in front of me?"

"No. I'm telling both of you that if you wanted to help Sue and Charlie out and the best way you can think of is for Alice to be with me while you are with Sue, I'd be willing. I like Sue and Charlie. If I could help them, I would. Charlie asked you."

"Wow! That changes things. Now we have some new thinking to do." Alice said, looking at Bert.

"You probably want to talk this through. I'm going back home and you'll know where to find me if you want to talk with me, or something." I hugged them both and walked back to my place.

Thoughts went dancing through my head as I walked and after I got back to my place. I opened my book and looked at the pages but I didn't read. I wondered what Alice and Bert would decide. I wondered what Charlie would do if Bert agreed to screw his wife. What would Sue do? Questions. Questions. No answers.

As I noticed the sun getting lower I remembered that Sue had offered me dinner. I looked towards the bus and saw Sue pushing Charlie my way. They waved and I noticed that as we waved Sue's nipples grew and tightened. I loved sucking on her nipples and feeling them respond in my mouth.

"Hi Nick!" Charlie said, "We want you to come to dinner. How about in about an hour?"

"That would be fine. Can I bring anything?"

"No. I have everything we'll have for dinner. I thought a nice chicken salad and a corn chowder would be good. Is that Ok?"

"I love corn chowder. That sounds really good."

A short lull happened. I ended it.

"Listen, can I talk to the two of you for a few minutes?"

"Sure."

I motioned Sue to a chair. When she sat she opened her legs a little.

"Charlie, I know you asked Bert to make love to Sue. I know that they are rethinking the request. I think they are going to accept."

"They?"

"Bert has talked it over with Alice and it was her worries that had him hesitate. They told me that you would probably ask me. I didn't say that you already had. Their thinking is that if Alice was with me while Bert was with Sue it would be Ok. She would be thinking about what we were doing instead of sitting alone thinking about what Bert was doing with Sue." I took a breath. "How do you want to handle the situation? Do you want to accept their offer, tell them that Sue is taken care of, or what? I'll go along with whatever you want."

Charlie opened his mouth to speak and Sue stopped him. "Nick, I want to know how you feel about what we have done. Do you want me to go with Bert?"

"I have no standing in the conversation. You've known me for one day. My feelings don't count here, yours do. I care enough to want both of you to have what you want and need. If, in your thinking, it would be best for Sue to have two lovers then I'll go along with that."

Charlie looked from me to Sue and back to me. "Nick, you're wrong. You do have standing in this conversation. You are Sue's lover. You are my friend. Tell us, what are your feelings?"

"Ok. I like Sue, a lot. I love having the intimacy we've had and I want more. I like you Charlie. You are a rare and generous man. I can easily see why Sue loves you. I would like an exclusive agreement that for the time we are together Sue is my lover, no one else's. I feel like a caveman looking to protect my conquest. I don't want to feel like Sue is anything but a beautiful woman who gifts me with her intimacy. I am honored. I am aware that she is your wife, your life partner. I don't want to screw that up and I don't want to step where my feet don't belong."

I looked at Charlie and then at Sue. Her eyes were filled with tears. He had a small smile and then it faded.

"We have another problem. If Bert comes to me, and I turn him down, he will know that you are lovers. If we accept his offer he has sex once with Sue and it's over. Sue has already told me she loves how you love her and is very satisfied. I think that would be the best course of action, but only if you both are willing."

"Charlie, I love you. I love that this is all about taking care of me, loving me and even protecting me. I'll screw Bert. It will satisfy him that he answered your call and then Nick and I can resume being lovers."

"Nick, when is your rent paid until?"

"Sunday night."

"I think, on Monday, Sue and I are heading south and you should say you are heading north or east. I will check the books and maps and pick a nice place for us to meet on Tuesday. That way the Bert and Alice problem is solved. Is that agreeable with you, Nick?"

"Agreeable? Yes! Pick a spot, I'll be there."

"OK. Thanks for the heads up about Bert. Now I won't hesitate when he comes to me. Sue, Honey, would you take me back home? Dinner will be in about an hour." He turned his chair back towards their bus and Sue stepped behind the chair to push. She dipped a finger in her slit as she passed me and touched it to my lips. She tasted so good I wanted her right that second. I stood and she saw my attention rise. One more smile and she walked off, pushing Charlie.

An hour later I opened the door to walk to the bus. Three new rigs had parked between us. A class "A" expensive Beaver motor home, a class "C" Minnie Winnie and a fifth wheel. The couple with the fifth wheel were still leveling and stabilizing the unit. They were about forty. He had the pale ass of a man who spends a lot of time outside with shorts on and she had the pale tits and ass of a woman who wears a bikini often. His genitals were shaved as were hers. She had tits that hung free and low. My mind said they probably weighed five pounds, they were really big. The areola were bigger than silver dollars and the nipples barely stuck out at all. I said hello as I passed and they invited me back later, after they finished setting up.

When I was two spaces from the bus I saw Bert exit the bus. He didn't notice me. When he was out of sight I went to the bus and knocked. The door swung open and I looked up to Sue's pussy.

"Don't just stare at my pussy, come in." She said.

"Oh, give me a minute more. I like what I see."

She turned, laughing, and went inside. I followed. The small dinner table was set nicely with a white tablecloth, nice china and cloth napkins. Soft music played in the background. The table was set for two. Sue came to the table with another plate.

"I couldn't very well set a place for you until Bert had gone."

I sat and she served. Charlie dished some salad and passed the bowl to me. Sue sat and we passed everything and the conversation began.

"Bert was just here and, like you said, he accepted the offer I made a week ago. He'd like it to happen tonight."

"How are you about doing it tonight?" I asked.

"When Charlie asked me a week ago about doing it with Bert I was OK with it. It had been a long time since we were able... and here was a guy who just might be willing to do me. I gave the go ahead and Charlie asked him. He said he'd need to think it over. Now, a week later things have changed. I found out, listening to Bert, that he was willing right then, but Alice wasn't. I kinda want to do him, and tonight will be just fine."

Charlie looked at me a few times as we ate and then he asked, "Nick, do you want to poke Alice?"

"Yes and no. It's been a long time for me too and maybe the folks at Morton salt are right, "When it rains, it pours." The drought ended and now it looks like a flood is coming. Ordinarily, I would be happy to bed Alice with Bert's permission. Now, I doubt she will impress me as much as Sue has. I'd do my best to make her forget that Bert is with Sue. I won't forget."

"I'll be watching a new movie while ya'll are off playing. We got it in the mail today."

"What is it? Maybe, I'll stay here with you and watch."

"You will not!" Sue said.

"It's called "Hard to Kill."

"If you like shoot-um-ups you'll like it."

"Good."

We finished the meal and Sue and I shared clean up duty. Charlie went to the back of the bus and while he was gone Sue whispered to me, "Bert cannot have all of me. He will wear a condom, too."

I smiled. When the dishes were done and the table cleaned off I thanked them for dinner and left. I wandered for a few minutes so I could approach the Fleetwood of Bert and Sue from the north. I knocked.

Bert opened the door and said, "Oh. It's you. I walked down to your place a few minutes ago and you weren't home. Come in."

"I went for a walk. I love walking on the beach. There are some rocks a ways north where the waves crash and I like watching. Would you two like to come watch?"

"Perhaps Alice would. I spoke to Charlie and Sue is coming over in a little while."

"So tonight is the night, huh?"

"If Alice can stay with you, yes."

Alice was in the back. I hadn't seen her yet.

Bert called out, "Honey, Nick is here."

She walked forward and said, "This whole place is thirty-four feet long. I heard you talking." She looked at me and said, "Hi."

"I'd enjoy walking with you to the rocks and back. We can talk and get better acquainted."

She opened her arms and said, "Am I dressed OK?" She was wearing sandals and lipstick.

"I think you may be over dressed for later. If you are I'll help you wipe of the lipstick. OK?"

"Then let's go!" She led the way down the steps and out.

When we stepped onto the sand she took my hand. "Thanks," she said.

"For?"

"Taking care of me tonight. Bert is trying to act like he just wants to help out but I know he really wants to fuck Sue."

"I had time to talk to Charlie a bit today. I know they are leaving on Monday morning. Whatever happens tonight it will be over for sure Monday. Charlie wouldn't tell me where they are going."

"What about you?"

"I'm paid up through Monday late afternoon. I'm supposed to be in Victoria B.C. by Friday so I'll be headed out in the afternoon sometime."

We walked in quiet to the rocks. We faced them and watched the surf. After a couple minutes I stepped behind Alice and wrapped my arms around her. She relaxed into my arms and melded against me. It was almost dark when I turned her in my arms and we kissed. I was surprised. Her lips were even softer than Sue's. We kissed, lip to lip, a few times before she parted her lips in invitation. I accepted. A few more kisses and she spoke, "Let's go back to your house."

"Can I ask a question first?"

"Yes."

I reached down and slid a finger along her slit, finding her very wet.

"Great answer." I took her hand and started to walk.

"Wait! What was the question?"

"Are you aroused, being with me?"

"You could have just asked."

"Wouldn't have been as much fun. Did I offend you?"

"No. You surprised me. I think you ought to check a few more times on the way back."

"It will be my pleasure."

When we were within a hundred yards of the Fleetwood I walked her down to the water's edge and we waded past the Fleetwood and the bus. We checked her again and she was still wet. It was pretty dark and I figured no one could see us so I dropped to my knees and kissed her pussy. Automatically her hands held my head and she moaned. My tongue made a preliminary exploration and found all to be in order. I stood back up.

Her arms went around my waist and she said, "You like surprising me, don't you?"

"Would you like me to tell you what I plan for the next hour or two or would you rather it be a surprise?"

"Tell me."

"Inside my home I will take you into the shower and rinse all the salt off both of us. I will use a nice towel to dry most of you, but not your breasts or pussy. My tongue gets that pleasure. I will massage lotion onto most of your skin. Then, if it meets with your approval I would like to find your g-spot and help you have your first orgasm with me."

"Too late. You already did that. When you slid your finger into me I came."

"Ok, your next orgasm."

"Can I hold your... thing?"

"Now? Out here under the stars? Of course." We walked to my place with her left hand holding my hardening cock. I put my arm around her shoulders. She was too short for me to hold onto her ass.

"Bert and I have been naturists for ten years. Your... cock is the first one I ever touched outdoors."

"Bert ever touch you?"

"No. Not like you have."

"Did I excite you?"

"Yes. Why?"

"You have prompted a slight change of plan."

"I like the plan."

"This will be better."

At my place I opened the door asked her to sit on one of the outside chairs and I went inside. I got two towels, some lotion and a condom. Back outside I opened an access panel and found the shower hose. I turned on the warm water and rinsed Alice as she stood between my home and the picnic table. I used my hands to wipe the salt off her skin and then I rinsed me. She watched until I turned my back to her. She took the spray and rinsed my back and butt. Her hands rubbed the salt off me.

When I turned back to face her she sprayed my cock and used her hand to make sure the salt was off. I shut off the water and kissed her. During the kiss I moved her to where I wanted her, standing at the end of the table. I broke the kiss and spread a towel on the table.

"You aren't serious?"

I didn't answer. I did pick her up and sat her at the end of the table. I helped her lean back until she was flat on her back. My favorite chair was close by so I pulled it over and sat down between her legs. My hand lifted her legs and held her knees quite a ways apart. Just inches from my face her pussy waited.

"Oh, you're serious!" She whispered. "Bert won't ever..."

She shut up when my face touched her pussy. Her hands went to the edges of the table and she held on. Tightly. I licked her. Tasted her nectar and told her how good she tasted.

"I didn't know it would feel so good. Please don't stop."

My mouth was enjoying everything I found. Her inner lips were full and long. When I sucked on them she moaned out loud and held the table edge tighter.

I backed an inch away and asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes!"

"Then hold on!"

My tongue went to the bottom of her vagina and I licked upwards to her clit. It was sticking out of it's hood and was the size of a pea. I touched it with my tongue and made a circle with the nib at the center. Her body began to shake.

"What's happening?"

I sucked her clit in and sucked hard. Her first real orgasm hit and carried her away. Her body shook, she squirted all over me and she screamed. She didn't know she screamed. I asked her later. She didn't remember screaming.

As she calmed down I put the condom on and held her legs up. When I touched her pussy again, this time with my cock, she looked at me and said, "Fuck me! Fill me! Oh, Nick!"

On my first stroke in I felt a small ridge inside her pussy. I could rub against it and ride my way to a great orgasm. She felt it too.

"What is that? It feels wonderful. I'm starting to tingle down there again."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers