N is for Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

I turned her over and was standing behind her ass buried in her pussy. The ridge was easier to feel. It rubbed on the underside of my cock right where the head met the shaft. I stroked slowly and then faster and faster feeling the ridge inside her. My nuts pulled up and I felt the surge. I swelled and pulsed the condom full of my cum! I moaned and stiffened as I came.

A few seconds later I saw two people walking in our direction with a flashlight. I told Alice to hurry inside as I grabbed our things. She made it without being seen. The flashlight shined on me and a man's voice said, "Did you hear someone scream?"

I said I had but couldn't tell where the sound had come from. The light left me and they walked on. I climbed in and closed the door. Then I realized I still had a loaded condom hanging from my cock! I laughed to myself and pulled it off. I knotted it and dropped it in the trash. Alice was in the bathroom. I heard her pee. A minute later she came out and said, "Did they see me?"

"No. They did hear you."

At first she didn't believe me about her screaming. I asked her what she would like to do for the rest of the night, sleep or play?

"Can we play?"

"Sure. Have you noticed the number of women who shave their pussies?"

"Sure."

"They do it because they love to be eaten and the men or women who eat them love the smooth skin. Would you like to be smooth?"

"Oh, I don't know. Bert might not like it. He doesn't eat me."

"Then, let's just trim it shorter. I'll give you another orgasm if you'll let me trim you."

"OK!"

Ten minutes later she had no puss hair longer than a quarter inch. They were soft and lay against her skin nicely. I lay next to her and I asked, "Do you like having your breasts played with?"

"Bert does suck on them sometimes. It feels Ok. Nothing special."

"I'd like to taste them and play with them. May I?"

"I guess."

"Put your arms over your head. Now, don't move them. I will give you the orgasm unless you move your arms. Understand?"

"Yes."

I bent to her chest and began kissing her skin. Across her collarbone, down towards her breasts. When I did touch her nipple I held it between my lips and pulled.

Alice sucked in a breath and held it.

My hand found the other nipple and twisted it.

"Nick, that almost hurts."

"Concentrate on the other hand."

A finger touched her clit. It slid around in the wetness and heat. I sucked her nipple. She moaned.

I pulled my head back, extending her breast.

"I can feel that in my pussy!"

"Have you ever sucked a man?"

"Yes. A long time ago, in college."

"It's more fun now."

I turned around and straddled her head. My cock was an inch from her mouth. I put my mouth on her pussy and lowered my cock the inch. She opened and took me inside. I rewarded her with a tongue lashing. She took more of me in her mouth and every time she did something I liked I touched her clit. Very quickly she became good at pleasing me.

"Listen to me. I'm going to cum in your mouth. Swallow all of it. Don't lose any." My mouth worked her pussy as she sucked on me. I felt my balls tighten up and I sucked hard on her clit as I sent my load into her mouth. She gagged a little but didn't lose a drop. She screamed with my cock in her mouth. Her body shook and trembled.

My impulse was to pull out of her mouth but I didn't. As I shrank she licked and sucked me clean. When she finally let go I lifted and turned to the side. I twisted and lay beside her. I kissed her and tasted us. She tasted us too.

She lay quietly in my arms. When she spoke it was a whisper. "Sue should make love with you, not Bert."

"Oh?"

"I've been with Bert twenty-some years and needed you to show me what an orgasm feels like. I'd never tasted a man's stuff. I think I like it. I love oral sex!"

"Teach him. I didn't always know about sex. Some wonderful women showed me. You can be Bert's teacher."

"Are you sleepy?"

"Yes, and so are you. Close your eyes and sleep. In the morning we can play some more."

We did sleep. Well, I did. Early in the morning she was up and cooking breakfast. When it was ready she woke me. It doesn't take any time to be up when you have no clothes to put on. I ate. She ate. She offered more.

"You might need your strength."

I did. She wanted straight fucking and for a few minutes I gave it to her. Then she wanted new positions. We did three others and I played with her clit as I fucked her. She got closer and closer. I bent her and slammed against her pubic bone until she started to scream. I held a pillow over her face and then tossed it aside.

"I do scream!"

"It isn't nice to scream in a campground at six-forty in the morning."

"It was very nice."

"It was my pleasure."

We lay together on my bed for quite a while. I touched her body gently and she explored mine. She asked about some of the scars she found. We drifted to sleep for a while and woke up still holding each other.

"What do I say when I see them?" Alice asked.

"How about Good Morning?"

"After that?"

"You could ask Sue if her pussy is sore."

"Mine is. I couldn't ask her!"

"I was joking. Ask if they have had breakfast."

"Right. Act like last night was a regular night."

"Wasn't it? Don't you have sex most every night?"

"To tell the truth, I don't think I've ever really had sex before last night. Do you really think I can teach Bert to make love to me like that?"

"Every man I've ever known wants to satisfy his lover. The more we satisfy you the more you can and will satisfy us. He will want to learn."

"God, I hope so. Otherwise I'll be driving that motorhome all over looking for you!"

"When you find me I'll be happy to have you visit in my bed again. But, give Bert six months or more to learn. I know he can."

"Before I go..."

"Yes?"

"Would you be willing to..."

"I'm afraid I'm not likely to be able to get hard again so soon. If that's what you want, I have to say I'm sorry."

"What I'd like is to... be licked again." She blushed and looked away.

"If you are going to teach Bert you will need to talk. Tell me exactly what you want."

"Lick my pussy, please."

I moved to between her legs and licked once against her lips. I looked at her face and smiled.

"More, please."

I did it again.

She stared at me and then got the idea.

"Nick, use your hands. Open my pussy and lick from the bottom to the top."

I did just what she asked for, but not very well. I went too fast and I hit her clit.

"Oh, that was good. Now, again, slower."

When I touched her clit she said, "Feel that bump? Don't touch it every lick. It's too sensitive. Start at the bottom again. Explore the area with your tongue."

"Oh, Yes, Honey. That's good. Yes, that's my opening. Can you search inside with your tongue?"

I did. For long minutes I followed her instructions and she guided me to give her a wonderful orgasm. When it took her and she shook and trembled tears flowed from her eyes. I waited a few seconds and then touched her clit again.

Her hands flew to grab my head and she said, "Sweetheart, it's too soon. I'm too sensitive all over right now. That orgasm was incredible! I love what you do to me! Now, please just hold me."

I moved back up beside her and held her gently. Later, I said, "Bert is getting a good teacher. You'll both be fine. I expect I'll hear a scream tonight."

"Oh, I hope you're right!"

We got up, showered again, and I walked Alice home. We sat outside the Fleetwood and talked about places she and Bert had traveled, things they like to do, and places she thought would be fun to visit. We had not been out there too long when the door opened and Bert stepped out.

I stood and said, "Good Morning! Have you had breakfast?"

"No, not yet."

Alice was on her feet and headed inside, "Let me get breakfast together for us all. Maybe Nick can go next door and help Charlie join us?"

Sue's voice came from inside, "I'll go with him. I'm sure Charlie is hungry."

She came down the steps and we went to get Charlie. At the door to the bus Sue kissed me and whispered, "I'm so glad I made love with you before Bert. Can we get together later today?"

I nodded. We got Charlie up and ready. Ten minutes later we rejoined the group and had French toast and bacon for breakfast. It was very good. As Bert and Alice did clean up I asked Charlie if he would let me take him with me on my morning walk. He agreed. Sue asked if she could tag along. Charlie and I nodded.

I pushed and we slowly walked to the far end of the access road. As we walked I asked Charlie if he would mind a personal conversation. He said he wouldn't mind.

"Charlie, you told me you don't get erections any more. Can you lie flat in bed?"

"Yeah."

"Face up and face down?"

"Yeah."

"Ten years ago, did you eat Sue's pussy?"

"Yeah, sometimes, just before we did it."

"Are you telling me that when your cock quit you gave up sex altogether?"

"I can't have sex anymore." The pain was there in his voice and on his face.

I turned the wheelchair around and we headed back. I didn't speak until we were back.

"Sue, please take Charlie up and get him in bed. I'll be right back."

"What are you up to?"

"Please, just do as I ask. Trust me."

I went to the Fleetwood and knocked. Bert opened the door.

"Alice, were you and Bert talking about sex?"

She nodded. I looked at Bert, "Are you ready to learn something?"

"Yes."

"Good. Follow me." I turned and went back to the bus. They followed. Up in the bus Sue was standing by the bed and Charlie was in bed on his back. I led Alice and Bert back there.

"Charlie, do you trust me?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Sue?"

"Yes!"

"Then climb up on the bed and give your pussy to Charlie's mouth."

I helped her onto the bed and she decided to straddle his head, holding onto the wall and shelf above the bed. She positioned her pussy just above his mouth.

"I know you had wonderful French Toast for breakfast Charlie, but this is dessert. Lick her Charlie. Use your tongue and hands to show sue you love her."

He opened his mouth as sue lowered herself onto his face. When he licked her the first time Sue closed her eyes.

"Oh Charlie, that's what I've missed. Oh Honey! You're so good!"

His hands held her hips and ass helping hold her right where he wanted her. I turned to Bert.

"Watch him. Get close and watch a master at work. He has waited years to love Sue like this."

Bert moved closer and his cock grew as he watched. He was learning. Alice watched at Bert's cock grew. She stepped up close to him and reached over and held his cock. Slowly she stroked him.

Sue looked at me and smiled. She turned around and gave Charlie the sixty-nine position. He kept on munching on her and began playing with her tits as well. Sue took his limp cock in her mouth and sucked away on it. He could feel what she was doing and even though he wasn't getting hard he liked how it felt.

"See how Charlie loves her, Bert? Is he hurting her? Does he like what she's doing?"

Bert moved enough to really see what both Charlie and sue were doing.

"Bert, I want you to take Alice right over there on the rug. Put yourself on your back, like Charlie, and Alice, give him you pussy. Let him show you he loves you."

Alice didn't let go of Bert's cock. She led him to the rug and helped him onto his back. She mounted him in the sixty-nine posture. She gave him her pussy. She started to take his cock in her mouth and I said, "Not yet. Don't suck on him until you have had an orgasm. Let him show you how much he loves you."

She moaned and held on to his cock but did not put it in her mouth. She talked to him.

"A little higher, Bert. Yes, right there! Oh baby that feels so good! Yes!"

I watched for a few seconds and then looked at Sue and Charlie. Sue was shaking all over and Charlie pulled on her nipples as he kept his face in her pussy. She dropped his cock and said, "OH, Charlie I'm going to cum! You love meeeeee!"

Charlie wrapped his arms around her and held on, along for the ride. I looked back at Bert and Alice. She was close too. Her hips rode his face like she was in a rodeo. Suddenly she froze, stiffened and screamed! She flooded his face and he sputtered.

"Swallow Bert!" I yelled!

He did. He held on and she quivered for quite a while against his face. When I saw signs she was calming I said, "His cock belongs to you, Alice. Suck him dry."

In seconds she had all of his cock in her mouth. He moaned and groaned in pleasure. I turned back to Charlie and Sue. They were snuggled together kissing. Between kisses Charlie looked at me and said, "How can we thank you?"

"Love each other for the rest of your lives. That'll do it." I turned back towards Alice and Bert. I heard Sue whisper to Charlie, "Can I still fuck Nick?" I didn't hear his answer.

Bert grabbed Alice's head and pumped his load into her mouth. She took all of it. She swallowed and then licked him clean. She rolled off him and sat up. He sat up and said, "Alice, will you marry me?"

"Sure, Honey, but do you just love me because I scream?"

All five of us laughed. Bert and Alice soon left to go home and shower. Sue and I got Charlie in the shower and back out again. Charlie sent her home with me saying he needed a nap. Maybe he slept. We didn't. The plan about leaving on Monday somehow changed. By that evening the resort was more than half full. We joined most of the folk at the clubhouse for conversation and games. I invited Bert, Alice, Charlie and Sue for BBQ at my place and I made a tri-tip, corn, asparagus and a green salad. There was plenty so I invited the folks next door to share. After we ate we sat around the picnic table and talked. At one point Alice mentioned how nice the picnic table was. Bert said it was just like all the others. Alice and I knew better.

About eleven Bert invited Alice back to his place. She smiled and stood up. As he stepped up beside her she took hold of his cock and walked off. He looked shocked, and pleased.

I asked Sue if I could walk them back to their bus and Charlie said he'd really like that. On the way, he thanked me again. I pushed and Sue had her hand on my ass the whole way. As Charlie went up on the lift he said, "Come up for a minute would you?"

We got Charlie in bed and he said, "One of my favorite things has always been playing with Sue's wonderful tits. I wonder if I can ask for another favor? I'd love to suck on her tits while she gets fucked by you."

Sue didn't wait for my response. She climbed onto the bed and straddled Charlie's waist. Her breast was right in front of his mouth. He took it in.

"Hmmmmmm. That's nice. It will be nicer if you're inside me, Nick. Please."

I climbed on the bed and positioned myself behind Sue. She reached back with one hand and guided my cock into her. I held her hips and moved in and out of her. We joined slowly, all three of us wanting it to last.

Charlie switched breasts. I asked sue to move her legs, just a little.

"How?"

"Move your knees forward. That will lower your pussy down to touch Charlie. Since he can feel he'll be able to feel fucking."

As she shifted I shifted to stay inside her. She got down low enough that her pussy was resting against Charlie's cock and mine was rubbing against it as I slid into Sue.

"Oh God, Nick!" Charlie said, "It feels like I'm fucking Sue!"

"Fuck me Charlie! Fuck me good!"

Our pace increased and their vocalizations increased as well. Sue was fucking her husband and Charlie was fucking his wife. I knew I wasn't there for them any more, and I didn't care.

"Cum in me Charlie! I'm so close! When you cum I'll cum!"

I was close, too.

"I'm there Sue! I'm cumming!" Charlie said. I let go and felt my load pulse into her. Sue's pussy spasmed and she stiffened. She shook and moaned. Beads of sweat covered her back and all of me. As she began to calm down she twitched a few times. I pulled out slowly and got off the bed. I turned and walked out of their bedroom.

"Charlie, suck your cum from me, please."

"Give me your pussy. I love sucking my cum from you."

I opened the door and climbed out of the bus. I was still softening as I walked back to my Tioga. I opened the door and went inside. As I turned for the bathroom I realized I wasn't alone. Perched on my bed was a woman I had only seen once, when she pulled her rig in next to me.

"I'll leave if you really want, but I hope you don't ask me to."

"Why are you here?"

"I listened as those two women who were here earlier talked. I followed them to the bathroom and I got so hot I decided to be bold and wanton. My name is Holly, I'm forty-three, divorced and I haven't been with a man in months. If you won't fuck me, may I at least sleep with you?"

"I need to clean up a little, then we can talk."

"May I?" She pointed and when I looked I saw a drip of man juice hanging three inches from the end of my cock. Holly climbed off the bed and bent to the task. Somehow she got all of it and my cock. She sucked and licked me clean. She stood up and I got a better look at her. A couple inches shorter than Sue. A couple inches taller than Alice. Bigger tits than Sue, smaller than Sara, my ex., and about the same size as Alice. She was tanned all over. A tiny brown patch of well-trimmed hair just above her pussy. She smelled of strawberries. I like strawberries.

"Perhaps it's a bit soon to think of sex again. May I share your bed anyway?"

"There is something I need to do first. Then I will be pleased to share my bed with you."

I sat at the breakfast table, pulled out a piece of paper and found a magic marker in a drawer. In big letters I made a sign. It said, "If the door is closed, please don't enter. If it's open, welcome." I took some tape and taped the sign outside, next to the door. I came back inside and closed the door.

"Why not just lock the door?"

"If I locked my door how could I come home and find nude women in my bed?"

"Oh. Right. Does it happen often?"

"I've lived in here for a year and until yesterday it had never happened. Now, it has happened. I may never lock the door again."

I wiped the dust and sand off my legs and climbed into bed. Holly climbed in with me. As we settled in she said, "May I have a kiss?"

"Yes. The first time I kiss a woman I believe it should be on the mouth. The second time it's your choice."

We kissed. We took it slow. Hell, I was tired. We kissed more than once and I could feel the almost desperate need coming from her.

"Holly. I want to do wonderful things to your body. I just can't. I need sleep. I promise that when I wake up, if you are still here in bed with me, I will do everything I can to make your visit with me everything you want it to be."

"Sleep well." She kissed me again and closed her eyes. Anything that happened after that I know nothing about. I was asleep.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers