N.U.D.E. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she said simply, "We will do something about that when I have finished my work."

It wasn't an 'if you like we can' or even just a 'thank you, that is flattering', she was stating a fact that it would be attended to after my fitting. I felt incredibly aroused now, erotic thoughts invading my thinking more and more; imagining both Aunt and niece pleasuring me.

"Do you mind if Aggie takes some measurements too?" Amé asked drawing me abruptly out of the trancelike state I had entered as obscene desires became more and more vivid. "She is still learning this specialised trade."

"No, no, no," I replied, overdoing my eagerness. To have her niece appraising me too was wonderful. I realised I liked to be an exhibitionist. I wanted to be on display and adored. I was definitely coming out of my shell and Dominic was right, I needed to.

"Aggie, come here." Amé said, suddenly extremely sharp in her tone. She held out her hand with some sort of leather strap. Then she made an order that I had only read about before. "Stand still so I can attach your lead."

I had totally ignored the possibility that the diamond studded choker around Aggie's neck could be a collar. Now, as I looked more closely, I could see the loop that would enable her Aunt to attach the leash. Amé gestured and her niece stepped forward, immediately placing her hands high on the back of the neck like a prisoner of war. She stood so proud and tall and her Aunt looked so severe. That was it, the next command was inevitable!

"Wipe that proud look off your face! You could not do a simple thing today like leaving the lights on. You are to be punished."

Aggie's head went down in apparent shame, but I detected a flicker of a smile.

"Sorry Mistress A" she said, like a little schoolgirl.

'It's OK, wasn't a big deal', I was going to say to Amé, but suddenly I wanted to see the punishment. Yes, it would be like the training of Amelia De Coursey in The Bound Maid, a book I'd read years ago when at boarding school in England and been soundly beaten with a cane for reading 'such filth' as the head teacher called it. It was my time to smile, thinking how hypocritical it had been to beat me for reading a book about BDSM.

"Ah, so good to see you responding positively to my punishment regime for Aggie, Madam."

"Call me Helene, please," I replied. "I was just remembering my own punishment at school. Isn't it strange that only now I have recalled it, after all these years?"

"No, not really Helene, sometimes we suppress things that we found painful or sinful as a child or young adult."

I thought about it for a moment. It was the latter, sinful. I had almost orgasmed as Ms Hardcastle had made me stand at the end of one of the long balancing beams in the gym then ordered me to bend over and lay my body along the polished wood. When I was in that position, with the end of the apparatus pressed hard against my vulva she had lifted my skirt, pulled down my white school panties and wildly thrashed me two dozen times. With each stroke I had pressed forward against the edge of the wood. Gosh! I had forgotten how pleasurable that had been eventually when confused with the pain of the strokes.

Something else too, the eccentric old battle axe had some strange theories about punishment. She had then given me the cane and ordered me to punish the other girls whom I had passed the book around to, and the one who had given it to me. I suddenly realised how, though I started hesitantly, I had got into caning them very quickly. I had enjoyed it, especially since I ensured each girl was positioned exactly as I had been and though at the end of each course of strokes all were massaging their sore and naked bottoms, there was also a look that passed between us. It was pleasure! Virginia, who had given the book to me - and who had willingly given herself, come to think of it - was sentenced to an extra two dozen strokes. I remembered suddenly, after so many years, the quiet moan she had let out close to the end of her punishment. I clearly saw her smile as she looked back at me, despite the criss-cross of red welts across her naked white rump. Also, Ms Hardcastle had been smiling too, though with her back to the rest of the school that had been made to watch this spectacle. I smiled, remembering this after so many years. So deliciously sinful I realised, but so confusing at the time because of the sensations and the head's final reaction.

"Helene? Hello, anyone in there?"

It was Amé's voice. I was startled, jumping as I came back to the present.

"So sorry, I was remembering a time when..."

I told her the whole story, suddenly making the connection that my dominance had come from the actions of my head teacher. We were in the Sixth Form at the time and all young women. It was only a few months before our final exams and I went off to finishing school in Switzerland. What amused me even more was the realisation that Ms Hardcastle was really a Domme and all that public punishment had been an excuse to give us a different kind of education.

"Yes, you blocked out the event not because it was frightening, disgusting or painful, but because it was delightfully sinful, pleasurable and not a little confusing for your young woman's mind I would bet. The Head was less than honest with you all, possibly to cover up her own needs. That is not a good Domme who lacks honesty. Now, I am going to be honest with you." Her tone had changed to one of sudden, unquestionable dominance. "Aggie is submissive, a tarty little bitch whom I would not doubt deliberately turned off those lights hoping that her Mistress, her Auntie Amé, would punish her." She stroked Aggie's face with such a delicate, affectionate touch. "You, on the other hand, for all your naïveté about the scene (the BDSM scene) are clearly both an exhibitionist and a mainly dominant one at that."

"An exhibitionist? How can you say that?" I stuttered, disbelievingly.

"With respect Helene," Oh, no, that phrase that often meant there would be none shown. "In your story you made no protest about having your cunt and arse on show to the school. You have been to N.U.D.E. where no doubt you have experimented in an open way with your sexuality. Wouldn't surprise me if you haven't shown off your cunt to the lovely Dominique? Plus, I have the evidence here."

"How?" I asked, displaying a level of naïveté and stupidity too.

"How? Why, you are still standing naked in front of me! More than that, when you went into lalaland your fingers were so gently stroking a pussy that is positively dripping with lust." She said in a kindly and not at all incredulous way. "You just don't know what power and capability you have, nor how wild and open your sexuality really is for others to see and for you to discover. For example, in front of you is my gorgeous niece whom you could take now and know I would not mind." Her hand was stroking the lovely leather clad buttocks of her charge, then she slid her hand over the young woman's tightly constrained belly and up to her breasts, freeing one tit from the precarious balconette. She continued. "If I did object, she would be hidden from you. Take what you really want. Let your mind follow its desires into this world, not the fantasy one; but first, Aggie you are to assess Helene's size by eye and touch only. Every one you get right will result in the pleasure of your choice, each wrong will be the punishment of my choosing."

"Yes Mistress A," she replied excitedly.

-----

Aggie circled me, looking me up and down. Then her hands began to trace over my body, first a few inches from my skin which became hot and goose-pimply. She did not say a word, but I sighed when at last her hands, that had kept a parallel distance of about one inch even when tracing my breasts, touched me. Only then did she start to give her measurements to her aunt who stood, pen in hand, watching.

Aggie cupped each of my now heaving breasts, her face expressionless, but her fingers kneaded and caressed each nipple then slid over and around each globe. I knew I was a 36C. That is what I had worn size-wise since I was 18 years old and I was no heavier now than then. She was arousing me more and more as she assessed me, her fingers pinching; making my teats stand to attention, hard and aching. I bit my lip as the ministrations seemed to continue unabated.

"36D," she said confidently.

"Well done," Amé said.

"But I'm a 36C," I contradicted.

"No darling, whoever fitted you did not do it properly. I noticed that you have a slight bruising below and to the side of each titty. Find you feel constrained at times, especially when aroused?"

"Yes, yes that is true. In fact, that is why I took it off this afternoon, though my other reason was I wanted to flaunt myself in front of my PA who is more repressed than I have ever been. I just thought it normal to be that way if, er..."

"Aroused," she completed for me. "Yes, but our tits do change shape and size over time and you, being in your thirties and obviously not fucked enough, if at all..."

"How do you know that?" I asked, incredulously.

"I can tell. Your reactions, your clothes, so many hints," she replied dispassionately. Even so, I felt embarrassed for being a thirty-something virgin.

Aggie was now running her hand from the top of my head, over my face, tracing down between my breasts. Then she stopped and spoke.

"Stand with your feet together please and perfectly upright," she instructed politely. I straightened up. She started again.

Her fingers moved slowly this time down my front, her perfectly manicured nails teasing and light on my skin. She reached my navel, giving an estimated distance to Amé, then continued down brushing over my pubis, her digits parting a precise path through the coarse hair. I felt a surge of embarrassment again, but not that she was touching me. That hair had to go. Her fingers stroked between my labia, taking a light sample of my juice as she traced between my thighs, knees and ended at my big toes. My God it was erotic!

"Five feet, eleven inches tall; possibly even a little taller, though she has a tendency to try to hide it by not standing erect enough. I will look at her back too." Aggie called to her aunt.

Suddenly I found myself standing to attention, my breasts jutting, my tummy flat and my back straight.

"Well done!" exclaimed Ame, referring to Aggie's accurate measurements, not my improved posture. "What gave the indicators?"

"She is so amazingly symmetrical. Beautiful proportions and absolutely ideal." She replied, making me compare this experience with what it must be like to be an animal in a show ring. "Miss Helene, you are such a hidden beauty of a woman."

I smiled, unable to speak. I had never considered myself this way. I had dedicated myself to the business and always dressed conservatively, but they were saying what? That my body was beautiful? No, surely not.

She circled me, making me shiver with excitement being naked to her gaze. I wanted her to want me, but I also wanted to test by looking at her expressions and listening to her voice whether this flattery was genuine. Her hand this time started at my feet. She placed one index finger on the skin of each heel, then traced maddeningly slowly up my hot and naked flesh. She ran them over my buttocks, sighing quietly as she traced from the base of my arse to the dimples above.

"What beautiful arse cheeks. I am going to enjoy doing the buttock measurements. You have such firm musculature," she said enthusiastically.

"Yes, darling," said Amé in agreement. "Shame she is apparently dominant. I would love to take her over my knee and spank her."

"Oh, yes!" replied Aggie, with schoolgirl enthusiasm. "Perhaps she may like to be topped from the bottom?"

"Mmmm, and what a bottom!"

They both burst into fits of laughter. I had no idea what they were talking about but it sounded fun. In fact, I was curious to know what it would be like to be spanked again after all these years. Would it be like when my father punished me for mocking his shrivelled dick after he had dived into a freezing cold lake? I remembered the pleasure I had felt then when pain turned to ecstasy as I lay bent over his hardening lap.

Her fingers joined together, travelling up each side of my spine and sending such amazing sensations over my body; with nothing seeming to ignore my pussy's nerves that were on full alert. I felt the juice seeping down my inner thigh and wished that Amé could see it. Yes, I was a born exhibitionist. It was all I could do to keep my thighs together.

"She is so responsive Mistress Amé. I will now assess her arse cheeks."

"Miss Helene, Aggie is now going to use our patented measurement system that ensures all our fitted garments are exclusively tailored to your exact anatomical fit. She will use her hands just as she did on your breasts, though sometimes in the examination her fingers may probe as all our clothing is designed to accommodate modern sex toys."

Probe? What did she mean by that? I felt her thumbs press into the crease running underneath each buttock at the top of my thighs, then her fingers stretch and press down as if she was making a mark on my skin. Then she moved to press her thumbs where that mark had been made and stretched the span of her hand again. She called out the measurements to her Auntie. Next she slid an index finger into my arse crack, finding the opening to my little rose bud. I gasped.

"Ah, a virgin anus. How wonderful," Aggie exclaimed with delight. "I'm sure you will want a rear zip to enable access to be gained easily?"

I heard a sigh from Amé. It was clearly bringing her some pleasure too, and another as her niece slowly pressed her thumb further in to its first joint before measuring the span. I was delighting in the new sensations from this dry but careful assault. She called out another measurement, then continued, first taking her thumb out of my anus. You know, I didn't want her to. I just seemed to accept that this hole should be open to as much pleasure as the next one she invaded. So, I was delighted when her other hand circled to my cunt lips and her thumb again pressed home. I gasped with pleasure. This time it was to the deepest point and then she measured the remaining span up my pubis. Another measurement was recorded. She was to the side of me now, with her breasts pressed hard to my arm and her pubis to my leg. She was rubbing herself against me, exciting me and judging from the pointy state of her teats, herself too. I couldn't help but sigh like her Auntie. That is when I detected a faint shiver in her body. Had she orgasmed from the frottage?

"Ah, looks like Aggie is going to choose her own fun at this rate. I have not been able to fault my measurements using the orthodox way with our less calculated - excuse the pun - but certainly more exciting method. However, perhaps I should punish her for cumming without permission. She is one of the 15% of women who can cum just by touching their tits. Imagine the possibilities if we all did that. Can you picture the scene on packed commuter trains in rush hour?" She laughed while the images and eroticism surrounding that thought made we quite envious of Aggie. "But she must be punished for cumming without asking either of us for that permission," she added sternly.

"Oh Auntie," I heard her say with a slight whine and certainly a heavy breathlessness. "That is unfair as you did not make it part of the rules."

Ame sighed again. "Yes, you are right, I did not. How doubly disappointing. However, do not expect a light paddle when you are in the right position."

"Thank you Mistress."

Now I was positively dripping from my cunt. Aggie had orgasmed, turned on by me. What I admired was how sharp-eyed her aunt had been. Amé seemed to miss absolutely nothing

"So Aggie, having done so well, what is the reward you want?"

"To be slave to you both, Mistress Amé. To be dominated by both of you and to be used as you see fit. That will be my greatest pleasure."

Amé took hold of my hand, bringing it up to Aggie's large and so firm breast. The nipple was pierced with a fascinating diamond-encrusted ring; so delicate that it would not chafe, but that sparkled under the shop's downlights. I bent to kiss the not insubstantial areola and felt her teat grow under my tongue. I sensed the power in me to give or take away pleasure. I also felt Amé place the handle of the leash in my hand, whilst I heard her unbuckle something on her niece. Then, as my tongue lathed and lashed at her offered breast, knowing it would bring her towards an automatic orgasm again, there was the unmistakeable sound of a long zip opening and a sigh from the young girl's mouth.

"Oh, she is so wet," hissed Amé, with unquestionable lust. She had stripped her niece of her leather trousers and had those tailor's fingers trailing over and in the pussy of her niece. It was so forbidden and yet so delightful, both imagining it and smelling the delicate, sensual bouquet of Aggie that wafted to my nostrils.

"Pull her down onto all fours, Helene. Order her to lick your cunt," she said, almost spitting out the words as her powerful, dominant side took over, educating me. It was all I could do to release my mouth from its hard suckling, but I realised that she would be bereft of my attention for a moment and that would increase my level of control over her. It was just like that very morning, when I had been desperate for Dominic's patient to continue licking my titties. All the woman had been doing as she broke contact was to move further down in order to give me even greater pleasure. As I remembered this, I had pulled Aggie down by her leash and collar, never speaking just pulling. She was soon on all fours, her knees spread slightly, assuming no modesty from the rear. Then, with Amé's guidance I grabbed the back of her head and pressed her hard to my cunt, ordering her to lick and pleasure me. My, that tongue! It was long and pointy. I could imagine her kisses, sensual French kisses. My pussy gushed, almost like piss.

"Yes, that's it," encouraged Amé. "I will go fetch the whip now that she is on all fours and her glorious arse is exposed, ready to take its punishment. Now make sure her head stays arched up and her face well buried in your cunt lips." She paused as she admired the view of naked arse, cunt lips dripping and the little rose above obviously exposed to her view, then stared past her niece's head to the surrounding bush. "My, you are a hairy woman. I think we need to talk about the choices around that." She added, almost clinically but with a pleasant and firm tone.

I was ashamed of how hursuit (to borrow from my therapist's description) I was, yet aroused and paradoxically, I was gaining back a sense of control. I looked down at Aggie, admiring the tight corset that hugged her and cinched her waist, then the firm white bottom with its strong musculature. I noticed the faint traces of earlier punishments. I noted too her shoes. Their spiky heels held a fascination for me, imagining their capacity to arouse the fetishist and their potential to play a part in domination. The feelings in my cunt were intense and I caressed my tits as I looked down; sensing the power of my position and a sudden acknowledgment of its responsibility. Not only my pleasure, but hers too was according to my will.

Of course, it was also up to Auntie, who shocked yet pleased me by reappearing naked bar her high laced boots and those fishnets that turned out to be hold-up stockings. What wonderful, strong thighs she had. Her body was that marvellous mix of musculature and yet delicacy. It is hard to describe even now, but the nearest I could come to it would be the body of a beautiful dancer. I was mesmerised by her and could understand how her niece had fallen under her spell. Just like when clothed she had grace and poise, with a walk that was at once confident and sexy. Her pussy was shaven and gold rings glistened from her clitoris and the prominent sex lips that hung so tantalisingly at the apex of those wonderful thighs. Also, I hadn't noticed that she too had nipple adornments. Plain gold bars pierced each teat. I could now see they were both very long with wide areola. Their darkness suggested babies had suckled there once, but her firm physique showed no signs of the harsh impact of motherhood. This was a woman of middle age but with the body of one much younger.