N.U.D.E. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cunt?" I offered, feeling decidedly horny as all my effort was on her pussy, giving pleasure and gaining too. "I never want to hear you use euphemisms ever again, understand?"

"Sorry. Oh my....."

She was biting her lip, clearly trying to stop something that was unstoppable. I finger fucked her with no care if we could be seen or not. Looking around, most people were deep in conversation, the restaurant filling quickly and noisily with its lunchtime diners. No, there was only one person watching, and she was our waitress. I'd noticed movement up and to our left. I could see her sitting behind a row of potted plants that lined the upper dining floor. It was a stainless steel and glass balcony-like structure that seated only one row of tables, most accommodating only two people. She was at one of these, her hand discretely between her thighs. I realised she could see down my blouse from there, which in itself gave me a thrill, but knew that if I pulled Emilie's dress fully open, she could watch me fingering this charming woman.

I looked up, staring straight into her eyes, which never once faltered or looked away and gave my order to Emilie.

"Emilie, let the nice waitress up on the balcony see my fingers in your cunt."

She was so desperate to cum that I reckoned she would do anything and I was right. Without a murmur of protest she hitched the dress high, lifting her sexy bottom off the seat to do so. Oh, and yes, again just as she'd said, she was panty-less. Such a beautiful cunt, if rather like I had been on my first days at N.U.D.E. Her cunt was surrounded by a mass of wet, red pussy hair that covered not only her thickly engorged outer labia but up to her navel and across her inner thighs. The colour was not out of a bottle. I had never seen such hairiness on a woman. It was sexy, but I also knew that less was more.

"So much better now, though that thicket needs to go. I want to see you shaven, with your cunt open and willing," I said, secretly eager to see that as soon as possible.

I looked up at our waitress who was clearly finger-fucking, and smiled at her. She was biting her lip and just like Emilie obviously trying to hold back, so I undid another button on my blouse and ordered Emilie to open her legs wider as my fingers plunged right down to the knuckles. I saw my guest's eyes dart to my titties, knowing the hard pink nipples must be on full view for her. It was enough. She came, a low moan hardly suppressed exiting her lips as my fingers dripped with a sudden gush of juice. 'She is a squirter!' I thought to myself, smiling triumphantly as I continued to finger her, watching as another and then another orgasm followed, accompanied again my more juice.

I glanced up. The pretty little waitress was coming too. She had pressed her knees close together, probably aware that to leave them open would mean every diner below would see her. I was disappointed. I wanted to see her humiliate herself and show her cunny to the diners. If she had been sacked, I would have given her a job. She was too beautiful to stay working here; perhaps I would make the offer anyway. Whatever, I would make sure we had more than a little fun together, be it today or another. Excuse the cliché, but I wanted to have her on the menu.

When they had both come to, I told Emilie to go to the bathroom and freshen up, but only once she had licked all her cunny juice off my fingers. She pleased and surprised me by doing it without any consideration of who might be watching. I noticed that at least two men and three women stared in our direction as she did it, the little slut. I smiled at them and praised Emilie for her daring. Then I sent her off to the toilet and beckoned the waitress down to take our order. Emilie would eat whatever I chose for her.

The waitress was called Anais. How apt I thought. She was so petite, though her breasts seemed disproportionately large for her tiny frame. I noticed her blouse was unbuttoned almost as indecently as mine, though below she had one of those amazing 'push me up and out' bras to emphasise her tits even more. I used to do that when at college to increase the tips I received; strangely always getting even more from the women than the men. She chatted amiably with me as she took the order, never once mentioning what had occurred. No, there was no need.

"Ah, your girlfriend is coming back," Anais said as she made her excuses to go place the order.

I patted the seat next to me, indicating Emilie was to sit down by me again. I felt I wanted to know more about her. In particular, and as the lust subsided, it became so important to me that I built more allies within the business. However, there was still that nagging doubt about how loyal she really was being. Was this a charade for my purpose? How could I find out?

"Darling Emilie, you seem to like to show your body and how naughty you can be. How long have you had this need to be slutty?" I asked, my voice low and seductive. "And how long have you fantasised about me?" I continued, curious to know more about her.

"I've noticed you for a long time." She said simply and for all I could tell, honestly. "Previously you dressed so drearily but I have sensed a certain sexual power in you that attracted me from the very first day we worked together."

"But I never knew!"

"No, you were always supporting your father, never noticing me other than when you championed my promotion and then I realised that you had been paying attention to what I did." She stopped, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Emilie?" I asked, concerned. "Why are you so upset?"

"I thought I had no hope with you," she replied, tears streaming down her face. "You seemed to be a man's woman, not a lesbian."

"I'm not a lesbian!" I exclaimed, too loudly as diners close-by turned their heads. I lowered my voice. "No, I am bi-sexual. I like women, yes, but I think I would like to try a cock again in this pussy."

"Again?" she asked, surprised by this revelation.

"Yes, again. Yesterday was the first fuck by a man I have ever had. In fact, yesterday was a first for many things at N.U.D.E. Ltd."

There was sudden silence, my head drifting to thoughts of the session yesterday on the machines and the following session with my therapist, Dominic and his wife. When he came in my mouth that was wonderful, but when I gave him permission to fuck me then that first painful thrust was taken over so soon by the following hour of raw, hard fucking. He was astonishing in his capacity to keep stiff and not cum until I wanted him to. Oh, that hot spunk in my pussy was wonderful! I let it drip and dry on me that afternoon, sure people would smell it as I walked through the office. I didn't care. No, I did care. I wanted people to celebrate their sexuality, just as I was learning to do. And that is when the idea came to me...

_____________________________

...She was looking at me, her beautiful green eyes boring into mine. I looked back lovingly, stroking her firm naked breasts and stomach as Dominic attached the electrodes. He had already inserted a new probe he had developed. He had slid it slowly into her cunt, commenting on how hairy she was and bringing in Dominique, his receptionist and wife, to look too. Always the scientist, I thought.

How did we end up here? Well, we had eaten at the Ivory, and during dessert I left on the pretext of needing a pee, but instead rang N.U.D.E. Ltd.

"Dominic, can your machine test if someone on my staff is lying? Can it test if she really desires me?"

"Yes to both questions," was the simple reply.

"Good, I am bringing my Company Secretary with me..."

That was only half an hour ago. I had told Emilie to 'trust me' and she did just that, not even objecting when I ordered her to strip in the same room I had done yesterday. This was meant to be my therapy session but I just knew that I would receive it in another way, so gave it to her. Now I had the duty of strapping her to the special couch, interspersing the tying down with those strokes of love. I found it difficult to be disciplined when such beautiful tits, with their amazingly long nipples faced me, and a belly so taut and smooth. I admired Dominic's willpower, though I did notice his white medical coat was decidedly tented. I giggled.

"Dominic, your cock is showing!"

"No it's not, but if you want it to be I can arrange that easily," he answered quietly, smiling at me.

"Yes, I think I'd like that."

"Think?" he challenged. I knew immediately what he meant. I had to stop suppressing what I most desired.

"Get your clothes off and show me your cock," I ordered, feeling the power immediately spread through me as the Domme took over.

"Yes Mistress," he said, immediately unbuttoning his coat to reveal his half naked torso. His chest was muscular, with a nice spread of body hair. He unbuckled his trousers, letting them drop.

His cock stood hard against white 'cycle shorts' style briefs, pushing violently against the fabric, with little pulses evident. He could not hide his pleasure from me. I stood staring at that spot, waiting.

He stepped out of the pool of cloth on the floor that was his trousers, then slowly removed the briefs. What a magnificent cock! I just loved to see its thick, long shaft and bulbous head, the peehole open and a little drip of precum unmistakeable on its head. I could vividly remember its taste. Under it was a heavy ball-sac, tightening up as his arousal dominated and the engorged cock-head touched his flat belly way above his navel. He was magnificent!

Emilie appreciated it too. I watched her hips leave the couch, almost subliminally responding, offering her hairy cunt to him. Her eyes had disconnected from mine to stare blatantly at his manhood. Juice dripped copiously from her sex. Her nipples seemed to harden even more and her breasts heaved with excitement. I heard her sigh.

"That's better," he said, then continued, "I have broken some of my own rules with you Helene; usually keeping myself out of the session physically, but you connect with some desires in myself that seem to be in symbiosis with your own."

"I can't understand a word you are saying for all my education, but if you mean you can't resist fucking and abusing me, then I am happy to accept," I replied, realising he was one of probably very few who would be allowed to dominate me, yet he was accepting a more submissive position today. He knew as well as I did that he was under my paid instruction from now on. We laughed, simultaneously.

"Right, back to business. Helene, I have noted your instructions and will assimilate them into my investigative script."

"Dominic, this is the last time I'll say it. Quit the scientist talk, you can sound incredibly stuffy when all we're talking about is fucking better." I laughed as I said it, trying to lighten what might be a hard message. He could be incredibly stiff and I don't mean down there. "Let's get going. You have permission to do whatever is necessary to free this darling soul here."

I leant down and kissed her hard on the lips, while my hands roamed her body, stroking everywhere that was not impeded by wires or electrodes. I felt her tongue snake into my mouth, teasing at my teeth and tongue. My pussy wept with lust for her. I broke the kiss and turned away, stroking my hand up and down my therapist's cock briefly; then headed for the room Dominic had prepared for me...

___________________________________________

I had a bank of televisions in front of me, showing Emilie from a number of angles. I realised that this was what Dominique must have seen when I was bound like that yesterday. I felt more juice seep from my cunt, aroused by the thought of being exposed to someone. Then I focused back on the screens, aware of a subtle ache in my clitoris. One monitor gave a close-up of her face, another her cunt, with its soft lips divided by that new probe and other TV's panned in on sections of her body. Two further monitors seemed to be connected to cameras that worked on motion sensors, one following Dominic's muscular body as he moved around the room adjusting the kit, sometimes stopping to stroke a hand over his subject, his cock never seeming to diminish its arousal. The other camera was a whole-body view of Emilie. I could not get over how beautiful she was naked, in spite of her bushy apex. She was so firm everywhere and her nipples were as I had imagined, immense. I had never seen teats so long and nor had Dominic judging from the way he kept touching and playing with them.

I connected the mic into the socket on top of the console as Dominic had instructed and put the Bose© phones over my ears. I looked at the control panel in front of me and worked out that each numbered monitor connected to a corresponding camera via the joysticks that lined the top of the board. Only numbers 5 and 6, which obviously linked to the motion sensors, did not have instructions stating 'do not touch'. There were also two key switches that had clear functions; mic to whole room and mic to therapist. I switched on the latter one, connecting me directly to Dominic's headpiece.

"Can you hear me sexy?" I whispered into my microphone. He nodded back, aware that to speak would give a clue to Emilie of what my intentions were. "Good. I just want you to know that you have an amazingly beautiful cock. I love its size and texture. The head fills my mouth in a way I had only ever fantasised about. Thank you for taking my virginity. It was way past time I realise, but now I have an opportunity to catch up. When this investigation has finished, I want that dick hard in my cunt and you are to take me as urgently and as passionately as you wish. I want you to do it in front of her. However, you will have nothing if you fuck her first. You understand?"

He nodded again, careful to ensure Emilie didn't see him. I watched his cock twitch violently. Good, for all that 'dispassionate scientist' persona, I had got under his skin.

"Now begin. I will feed you extra questions as we go."

Dominic introduced the session as he had done with me.

"I'm going to ask you some questions. You must answer as truthfully and accurately as you can."

"What happens if I don't? Do I get a shock?" She asked, laughing weakly at her pathetic attempt at a joke. Just like I had done!

"No," he said simply, repeating his mantra as again he done with me. "It will show up on the GSR meter's printout as significant peaks and troughs. So remember, be honest, no matter how hard that may be to do. Ready?"

My God, even his answers were standardised!

"Ready as I'll ever be. I bet they don't make prisoners undress like this when they use lie-detectors?"

Had she borrowed my script? I had said the same. No wonder Dominic had answered so dispassionately. How many people had asked the same things?

"You are not a prisoner here. Please remember you can leave at any time that you wish. Are you comfortable?"

"Well, as comfy as someone can be naked, exposed and tied to a couch while a nude man with such a magnificent dick is close to her," she said, laughing weakly again.

"Thank you for liking my cock, Miss Emilie, but let's get down to business?"

"Well, what is business here? I've heard you have some amazing products and Miss Helene has some proposals to put to you."

Damn, I had not had a chance to discuss that fully yet.

"Proposals?"

I saw her chest heave then fall. She had realised her gaff, but recovered well.

"Er, yes, she wants I think for us both to fuck with you, using the machines to enhance the pleasure. I can't think of anything nicer. Do you like anal sex?"

He did not answer. I was disappointed not finding out, but was relieved she had given nothing away about my ideas with his products.

"I'm starting now."

The machines whirred. We would have to do something about that, reducing the levels to nothing or perhaps linking to bio-feedback sounds that would increase the pleasure or help the investigation. I saw her body lift from the couch, the monitor focused on her cunt showing faint vibrations of the probe. She was biting her lip.

"I'll reduce the vibration on that one to 'just discernible'. It makes a good arouser for the rest of the body." He turned a dial on the black box that controlled all the apparatus. "Now for the first question."

"Your name?"

"Emilie de Caune"

The needles moved slowly on the recorder and the computer screen next to me mirrored the actions. I realised that Dominic was recording digitally as well as in the traditional way. He continued with a set of mundane questions, calibrating the apparatus. I watched his cock subsiding from its rock hard state, clearly unaroused by the mundane. Strangely it was not disappointing, even soft he had beauty. He picked up the notes he had made over the phone with me, a copy transposed onto the computer, coinciding with her reactions so that we could see later how her answers tallied.

"Do you like vaginal sex?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, the main machine not reacting, the trace hardly deviating from the middle. However, a second machine was going wild. I deduced this must be the one linked to inside her cunt.

"Do you like a cock up your arse?"

"Oh, yes," she said enthusiastically. The main machine again stayed relatively still. The second one was going wild, with peaks and troughs even greater than for ordinary fucking.

"Do you like your husband?"

She hesitated. What was the problem?

"Y-yes," she said. The main machine went crazy, the second one crazy too. Of course, she did not like him but she did like him fucking her in the arse! It was the only thing she liked about him. I spoke in the mic.

"Dominic, I found out today that she loves it when fucked in the anus. He is the only one available to her at the moment, but she appears to not like him. Ask her another question, 'does she love him?'"

"Do you love your husband?"

She hesitated again, then answered.

"Yes."

The main machine went crazy, the second evened out. So, she thinks she ought to express love for her husband but does not love him and it creates no sense of desire in her. It is only the anal fucking that is left as the connection between them, and then all she becomes is his fuck toy when he's not buggering some man.

"Go through those questions we agreed," I ordered, eager to get at the truth.

"Do you feel obliged to obey your husband?"

"Yes." The machine stayed steady.

"Does he have some hold over you that makes you stay with him?"

She hesitated, I homed in one of the cameras on her face. She had tears in her eyes.

"Please be honest Miss Emilie and answer the question."

He repeated it. I watched her breasts heave, more tears in her eyes that trickled down her cheeks.

"Yes." The meter stayed steady.

I knew it! She had come to me to set me up but something had happened between us over longer than I was aware, something deep and sexual, that overcame her order from him. Yes, Daniel Francois de Caune, our Human Resources Director, was a buggering bastard but he understood nothing about what women want and desire.

"Comfort her a moment, Dominic. Go to her and wipe those tears away. Make her feel good."

Dominic moved away from his machine and took out some clean tissues. He bent over her, smiling down at her as he wiped the tears so gently from her eyes and cheeks, then let the tissues brush down over her breasts, making her nipples stand stiff and long.

"Lick her nipples," I ordered.

"Oh, God!" she murmured, unaware how the sensitive mics around her picked up every sound. The second meter was going wild, her arousal feverish; as Dominic's long tongue lapped and circled her titties. She was writhing on the couch, tied and helpless. I loved seeing her like this, though wanted it to be me lathing her tits. I stroked my pussy as I watched then realised I needed to keep control.