N.U.D.E. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And have you?" I asked, my eyes meeting hers in a way that oozed lust when accompanied by my widest smile.

"Of course," she offered simply.

Of course? Hell, here was I, only just allowing all that pent-up sexuality out and she has been freely fucking her cock toy whilst keeping up appearances as the cool lawyer. I hugged her tightly from the side, in a move that showed both affection and approval. She surprised me again by hugging me back and then letting her hand slip from my waist to gently squeeze my right buttock. What was she telling me? I turned to try to read her facial expression and was shocked to meet a pair of soft, sensual lips locking onto mine. It was brief but my pussy reacted like a full fuck was on the cards.

"Sorry, I've wanted to do that for a long time," she whispered, the voice again husky and ever so sexy. My pussy was throbbing, I could feel my clitoris engorging and my nipples were fighting with the silk to get out. I thought Uncle was going to have to wait his turn.

"Can I join you?" Yvette asked, approaching us from her side of the table, having completed the final notes she'd made.

I turned, still slightly shocked by the rapidity of both the disclosures and the behaviour, but knew I had to keep my authority with my PA, and of course recent lover. I looked at Charlene, who nodded her approval and gave me a big smile.

"Oh please, you look so ravishing in that dress."

"Yes," said Charlene, "and good enough to eat." The innuendo was not lost on us, nor the fact that her eyes never left looking directly at my PA's deep swell of bosom.

I gulped. Was this woman predatory? I'd never seen this side of her in all the years I'd used her Company. However, when she had previously assisted me I was the office frump, the Miss Prissy of the Valley, and she was the perfect professional. Besides, there hadn't been Uncle and Emilie in front of us behaving as if we were not there. His fingers were deep in her pussy again and she had turned to trace the long and obviously wide contours of his cock. I doubted it would be much more time before that zipper was slid down and (as I remembered now from that repressed memory) his wonderful dick released. The scene was not helped by the low moans escaping from both their mouths. It set me off, the predatory Domme emerging.

"Yvette, take off your dress and show Charlene what a lovely body you have," I ordered, expecting resistance as I had not done this to her before. How wrong I was. She shrugged, then reached down to the first button that was only a few inches above her navel, revealing more inches of her expansive breasts, then followed with each one in turn to first expose her taut, saucer-like nipples with tips long and obviously aching, before eventually letting the soft material slip from her shoulders and form a puddle of blue at her feet. She stepped out of the material, keeping on her high heels, much to my pleasure. Her thighs and calves were so well sculpted by years working out but now I was most aroused by her completely smooth pussy and the long, pouting lips of her sex. Her clitoris was already large and peeking out, suggesting this act was something she had fantasised about doing. Well, now she had absolute permission. Past days had indicated her submissiveness.

"Mmmm, quite the exhibitionist aren't you my darling?" Charlene observed as she stepped forward to cup a heavy breast in her hand then at the same time pull me into her to give me another kiss. This time I was left in no doubt what she wanted as she snaked her tongue deep into my mouth. I stepped nearer, taking Yvette's other tit in my hand and squeezed it cruelly as my lust for Charlene - in fact for both of them - surfaced openly. I heard the groans from Emilie and Uncle getting louder; fleetingly opening an eye to see past my lawyer and affirm that my Company Secretary was sucking hard on that cock. His head was back and her long nails were raking over his hairy chest. Somewhere along the way his shirt had been removed. No one would believe his age, I thought. He had a six-pack like a 20 year old and pecs to die for.

Something just snapped in me, Dominic had said it would. I could not help it, I had to be in control. Despite his statement that sometimes I would like to be topped from the bottom, this was not the time.

"Charlene," I said in a low, authoritative voice, "strip."

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied, licking her lips as she undid her tight little black jacket. The single button popped open, revealing a pure white cotton blouse with its simple traditional collar framing her beautiful long neck. Her breasts filled the cut of the shirt with little room to spare. She was 'stacked' as daddy used to say about me. He was always teasing me, laughing at my titties as they grew so quickly in my teens. Oh how I missed him.

Charlene reached for the side of her skirt. The zip slipped down easily, with two women staring at her slim hips, hoping to see more of her with every action. She looked at me from under her eyelids like some sexy model, then caught Yvette's gaze and smiled a wicked smile. The hook and eye on the waistband did not stay closed long. The short pencil skirt hit the floor quickly. Wow, she looked so gorgeous in tiny black lace panties, stockings and garter belt, and that pure white blouse that hid some promising tits.

"Blouse next. Keep the stockings and garter belt but everything else must go."

"Yes Mistress," she replied, assuming the countenance of a submissive but I was sure this woman was a switch and clearly a bisexual one given her interest in me and in Uncle. But who cared when all I could do was stand, watching her unbutton that top one fastening at a time? And as she did, so those magnificent titties were coming into view. She was a Wonderbra fan, that was for sure. The push 'em up and push 'em out effect was amazing. She was at least a 34G but had been well hidden behind the sombre suit. Like me, she was staid on the outside, but unlike me this was one hell of a slut bursting to get out. I just knew it.

"Oh!" I gasped, unable to hide my delight as she quickly dispatched her piece of engineering. "Look at those tits!" I almost shouted as the brassiere hit the floor and the huge globes swayed and bounced as if defying gravity. I was becoming tit obsessed with first Yvette and now Charlene who beat both of us in the big breasts stakes. And it did not help that she was now caressing them blatantly in front of us, the slut.

"Holy Christ!" exclaimed Yvette. Her mouth was open, tongue lightly licking her lips whilst she never let her eyes leave the huge saucer-like nipples and mounds of firm titty flesh that hands were alternately cupping, pinching and weighing. Yvette knew, just as I instantly knew, that Charlene would become the latest member of my Ponsonby harem.

"Kiss her Yvette, kiss her pussy," I ordered, gesturing to my lover to get on her knees as I now stood above kissing and licking at the hard teats presented like offerings by my lawyer. I could hear the slavering, slopping sounds of my PA as her tongue lapped and slurped noisily at Charlene's shaven cunt lips that were topped by a small tuft of fine hair on her mons. If that was kissing, I wanted some! Charlene's prim veneer had completely been peeled away. Her mouth was open in a small 'o', her chest was heaving and the sounds she was making were pure lustful moans.

"You are such a slut aren't you Charlene?"

"Mmmmm," she uttered, unable to speak, but nodded. She was biting her lip while my hands now pinched her tits hard, stretching the large teats between my fingers. I was enjoying hurting her, though I suspected that the adrenaline from the pain was working against it. There was pleasure in her face. Her tongue occasionally flicked out, like a snake tasting the air. She was hungry to be loved until she came. That selfish bucking of her pussy into Yvette's face told me my PA was being used as just a fuck toy. I knew Charlene was potentially powerful but her Achilles heel was her vulnerability to a good lick. She had become helpless, shaking as her orgasm came nearer and nearer. In fact, Charlene acted like my childhood pet dog. Rub her chest and she was anybody's. I just had to laugh and this made me appear like a classic dominating sadist; especially with my fingers pinching those huge nipples so hard. How distant she was now from the cool professional. And to think, I had been the catalyst for that effect.

Then I thought the most evil idea as I visualised her crushing her cunt so hard into Yvette's face now with an amazing rhythm. However, it was Uncle who made it real.

"Tut, tut, you've a lot to learn darling Helene. Don't let the bitch come until you want her to. Dominate her. Order that she can only come when you say. The slut is asking for it, make her wait," Uncle hissed in my ear as his great bear-like hands cupped at my breasts. I could feel his massive cock pressing hard against the crease between my buttocks. He was taking advantage of my slightly stooped position as I was giving Yvette below a little space for her sloppy and very noisy licking and sucking.

In my excited state I'd completely forgotten about Uncle, but here he was standing naked and close behind. I could imagine his tumescent dick, its cock-end dripping with cum and Emilie's juice, inviting my tight cunt to open. Or was he after my anus? We had crossed a legal line, but I did not mind, All I could think of was that his uncut English prick was huge and had only recently been deep in my Company Secretary's silky smooth cunt. I'm not sure which was the more evocative image in my mind. However, as his cock-head inveigled its way between my swollen lips and into my sopping sex, I gave Charlene an extra twist of her tits and commanded coldly, "You are not to come until I tell you to, slut!"

It's difficult being cold when the largest dick you've ever had in your life - or are ever likely to - is half way to touching your cervix! My God, I had to widen my legs to allow the monster in further. It felt fantastic. No matter how much I knew that a cock need not be large to give pleasure, this monster was hitting all the right spots both physically and in my psyche. I moaned loudly, something only a few days before I would have suppressed. Now I was just one pure fuck doll; dominating Charlene and Yvette, who was now crushed between Uncle's cock and balls, my cunt and Charlene's pussy. Not only was she being pulled onto that sexy twat, she was being pushed rhythmically against it, and harder with each of Uncle's thrusts. Could she breathe down there? Did I care? Not one bit. She was just a slut, a horny harlot who deserved it in my twisted, sex-crazed mind. I was the superior one, she was my toy.

"Do you like my hard dick in you, Niece? I've wanted to do this ever since that night you saw your mummy sucking me off. You liked what you saw didn't you?" He asked, panting as his cock thrust another hard plunge into me. "You should have stayed. I could see you sneaking a look and your plump nipples were poking at the silk of your party dress. Your mummy would have loved it. She told me many times how much she wanted you, but was confused by her feelings. Sometimes she smacked you when all she wanted was to..." his breath was getting heavier, more broken in his speech as his thick cock slid deeper in then pulled back to plunge back urgently into my molten sex.."to lick your tight pussy. And your daddy was absolutely besotted with you. He told me once when I was fucking him how he had spanked you at the lake. He could never take it as far as..." his breath was hot on my ear, his words strained as he was clearly close to cumming..."he wanted to...so he would bring your lovely mummy to me and we would be a threesome, enacting his fantasies on your mother."

"Oh, God!" I screamed, panting hard as I felt my orgasm coming closer and closer. Was he just turning me on in his perverted way or had he really fucked both mummy and daddy? My head was filled with fantasy images of them all together. When I'd left that party in a haze of confused thoughts as a young adult, had I really been turned on and not disgusted? "Ohhhhh!" I heard myself scream as my pussy wiped its slick juice on Yvette's head and somewhere as if in the distance Charlene was calling, "Please, please may I come mistress? I..I...I'm being good, I'm obeying you." I felt like being cruel, thinking momentarily what opportunities I'd missed in my pretence of 'Little Miss Prude', but I was close to cumming too and loved the idea of a simultaneous orgasm. I squeezed her titties with more love than cruelty, steadying myself against her and just getting the order out with a stifled 'yes' before crushing my mouth against hers as an orgasm began to crash through my body. It was no small wave building to greater ones. No, this was just a pure release of good old fashioned pleasure from my stand-up fuck. We moaned into each others' mouths; listening to the obscenities coming out of Uncle's as his cum pumped into me, overflowing down my legs and dripping onto Yvette below who was also moaning loudly. I could feel a pair of soft, gentle hands caressing my breasts, playing with my nipples and weighing the heavy globes with such loving care. Was it Emilie? Had to be, unless...

I looked to my left, breaking the intense kiss with Charlene. How had I missed her arrival? It was my mother, smiling like a Cheshire cat and completely naked. I felt embarrassed and yet, what a turn on! She was squeezing my tits now as if saying 'hello'. Better than any handshake!

"Hello Darling, I see Uncle is entertaining you," she said simply in her rich, deep and husky tone.

I broke away, reluctantly letting Uncle's still rampant cock (how did he do that?) plop from my dripping cunt, his warm cum dribbling everywhere, then hugged mummy not thinking anything about her nakedness, except lust. She felt wonderful against me, her heavy breasts pressed hard to mine, her hands stroking through my hair like she did when I had slipped into her bed as a child, but I was not prepared for the next thing. She kissed me, hard on the lips. No parental peck. And her hands had travelled down so one was now on my back and the other squeezing and appraising my arse.

As she broke away from that breathtaking kiss, she said, "Do you know how long I've wanted to do that? It was daddy's wish I stay close to you, to educate you in the art of sex, but after his..." and the words seemed to stick in her throat..."his untimely death, I just couldn't do it. He had not wanted to push things as you two got the business going but we waited far, far too long. So much lost pleasure. I-I-I'm so sorry."

She was crying, the tears rolling down her face as she held me tight, her wonderful soft hands never stopping their stroking, loving touches over my sensitive body. I could feel nothing but love for her, total unexpurgated affection. Before she could say another word I was kissing her and Uncle was enclosing us in his arms. Of course, it didn't stop him eventually sliding his hand down to park one finger between my arse cheeks as his others fanned over my taut buttocks! But that was nothing compared to mummy who had stopped crying and was now playing tonsil hockey with me, moaning into my mouth and letting her hands again roam my titties. Did I mind? Not one bit. Somehow it felt right, not wrong and illegal as my previous persona would have dictated. Thank heavens for finding N.U.D.E.Ltd. I was sure the good Doctor had tweaked my mind with that machine of his. I felt no shame, just love and hunger for her.

"Darling, I love you so much. I'm sorry I've not been there for you. I've been confused by my feelings and the detailed instructions that your Daddy left for me. I..I..." she broke off, tears again streaming down her face but with no let up in her sexual 'assault' on my body. Her hands were starting to roam everywhere, and I mean everywhere. As she revealed the contents of Daddy's last letter to her, which she had clearly memorised, her fingers were parting and toying with my sex. She was loving and yet almost appraising me. I was getting so turned on. I'd switched from dominant to submissive in her presence.

"Lick me," she ordered brusquely as her hands pushed me down from the shoulders.

I couldn't refuse, could I? Though I was surprised to find her sex completely devoid of any hair. Her pussy lips were pouting, engorged and a dark red with a bright pink inner. I licked at first tentatively until like Charlene had done to Yvette I was pulled onto her as she became ever more horny and selfish in her desire to come.

"That's it," I could hear Uncle say in encouragement,"Fuck her face. That's something I am going to do later, until she takes a load of my jism just like you (referring to my mother) have done since University. Yes, rub her face all over your hot cunt."

"Ooooo," my mum wailed, unable to speak with the pleasure she was taking after so long. I could hardly breath and yet I wanted this, I wanted her to have all the pleasure in the world. She had suffered in mourning for long enough. In fact, I was glad that those bastards had tried to take the Company. It had brought us back together and in a way I had never, ever imagined. My cunt was dripping with juice as I stuck my tongue as deep as I could into mummy's wonderful twat. In fact, I was grasping her firm, hot arse cheeks and pulling her harder to me than she had just been doing herself. Now I was the slut and I was loving it.

Actually, had I never imagined it with mummy before? Some more flash-backs to scenes of my parents fucking and sucking flitted across my mind. No matter, my attention returned to the present.

I could hear the screams and moans of another huddle of people somewhere near, but I had only one thought; to make my mummy come. It happened after a surprisingly long time with the loudest wail. She clung to me, holding my head hard to her pussy, then sprayed a load of her juice into my mouth. Yes, mum was a squirter. I felt so proud of myself for making her come, though a little embarassed as the reality sank in.

I need not have worried, mummy pulled me to the thick soft carpet and laid herself next to me, our breasts touching lightly as she hugged me, telling me over and over how much she loved me and how Daddy wanted me to know that he loved me too, even if he was not present in body. Uncle lay behind me, his hard cock a distraction as it pressed against my arse but he was silent, his arm reaching across me in an attempt to hug us both. I was the meat in a very hot sandwich, but it reminded me a lot of cuddling in bed at home with my parents when they let me.

I flashed back to that memory of jumping on my parents' bed when drunk at 18. Remember readers? I told you about it in the first N.U.D.E.chapter. I'd stripped off, run into their room and flashed at them, my big tits bouncing up and down like mad on their bed. Daddy had thrashed me. I had great big stripes on my bottom for days and I'd felt so guilty too because I got a funny but very pleasurable sensation in my cunt from it rubbing against something hard between his legs. At the time I went all flushed and dizzy. He told me it was wrong, but then when I was 19 he'd spanked me again down at the river. Suddenly a whole set of suppressed memories came back. Both parents had not stopped walking naked round the house - despite Daddy saying I was bad to jump nude on their bed - and both had taken to swimming naked daily too. Uncle had been over many times and often they were to be seen by that pool. I'd not thought twice about him oiling my mom or dad even when as I now recollected his hands had spread over their arses and mummy's big breasts. I'd never seen Daddy erect with the exception of the river incident , though I'd felt him against my belly when he spanked me on various occasions, but now I realised there must have been many, many times I'd missed out on seeing his huge cock. However, I suddenly recalled he had very large, heavy balls that swung low and even flaccid I realised his cock had been very big.