Nadia and the Glass Room

Story Info
A gray day in Alterville.
4.2k words
3.33
16.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader,

My name is Hobblenock the horny hob-goblin, and it is my duty to write about events past and present that most folk hardly know about. The few that do know wish that they didn't, but being a horny hob-goblin makes it difficult for me to dislike any of the events that will be put into written word.

I should start at the beginning, but my brain ( being where it is ) doesn't function normally.

But all will be revealed, 'Heh, Heah!', if you see what I mean.

Time to write the story but I'm not Russian... I'll take My time....

*

It was a grey day, like one of the many grey days in Alterville. The overbearing sky was covered by a pattern of billowing grey clouds. Large crows always seemed to circle like black vultures, claiming the view overhead while the other birds avoided it. They perched on the gothic buildings of various height that punctured the scene, each making their contribution to a city that lacked any kind of colour.

A confused-looking man was wandering along one of it's many streets, trying to find his location on a map he was holding, but without much success. His only companion had been the constant noise of the traffic until the droning sound of a large-engined vehicle increased behind him. He turned to see a black limousine creeping along at his side, the make of which he didn't recognise.

It was a large, robust machine with unremarkable styling and looked Russian in design. He tried to catch a glimpse of a face inside but all he could see was a confused man holding a map. The blackened windows disguised its occupiers, making him nervous as the unseen watched him from within.

Fortunately, his growing apprehension didn't last long as the whirring of the automatic window revealed the drivers face.

It was the face of a man in his early 30's, although his tired features made him look like a person of 45. He looked drained and pale with dark shadows around a pair of red-rimmed eyes that seemed to be making a great effort to stay open. He wondered what the driver wanted. He surely couldn't have stopped to ask for directions.

"That will be no good to you.", said the driver. He adjusted his cap, his long hair hanging out the sides all tangled and dry like it was trying to escape in a last attempt to find life.

"I'm looking for Preston street."

The driver gave a bigger smile, finding amusement in his question then replied, " You won't find it. The street names have been taken away, they have no names any more."

The man approached the car, puzzled and even more confused than before.

"I need to find Preston street, my cousin Michelle invited me to stay for a while."

"Ahh! The trap!" . He laughed quietly to himself and turned to look at the road ahead.

"They put this place on the map but they never visit. They stopped coming here a long while ago because they disappear you know. There are no names and that map is totally wrong."

The man on the street looked distraught and bemused, he stared in the hope of finding some answer.

"If you have any sense my friend, get out and go back home. You don't want to be here."

The smile left his tired face and changed into a look of concern.

"Look... It is getting late. Why don't you get in and you can stay at our place until morning. Then you can get out of here and never come back, never give it another thought and carry on with your life."

He gazed upward at a sky which seemed to be more dark and sinister in the fading light of the late afternoon. The driver seemed genuinely concerned for him and he didn't look like he had the strength to do him any harm. His fingers tapped on the steering wheel, indicating that he would not wait much longer. He let out a long, laboured breath and turned to look at him once more, looking impatient if he had the energy to do so.

"Well?.. You could stay out here and find yourself somewhere to stay the night but I wouldn't recommend it."

Having made his decision, the man reached for the door which glided open to the comfort of leather and luxury. He stepped inside and the limousine eased itself away from the pavement to join the emptying road, taking him to a destination that he would seriously regret in the future.

The inside had been tastefully furnished and was very refined, contrasting with the vehicles box design exterior. The engine made a deep, powerful droning sound that relaxed him and took away most of his doubts about accepting the drivers offer. He was happy to be off the city streets that seem so alien but felt puzzled and angry that his cousin had deceived him as it was not in her nature to do so.

"I cannot believe that Michelle would deceive me this way", he said, trying to convince himself.

The driver remained emotionless and concentrated on the road. His tried eyes where visible in the rear-view mirror, continuously looking from the road to the back seat, unable to conceal his apprehension about having a stranger in the car.

"This place changes people. It changed me and it will change you."

There was a sound like another automatic window and a thick pane of glass began to rise between the driver and his passenger.

"Sorry... Safety measures... It's for my own protection while I'm driving."

He could understand the drivers cautionary measure, but a part of him started to feel uneasy about the situation. He took a quick glance at the door handle and wondered if they where locked and weather he could escape if anything was to happen.

His rational side told him that nothing could happen and that he was just being paranoid. After all, there where barriers in most taxi cabs that protected drivers and that never bothered him before. Something else was wrong an it felt like another pair of eyes where intently watching him. He looked behind at what he first thought was another partition and realised that it was another of the cars blackened windows.

Nadia was curled-up on the long, soft leather seat like a contented cat. She was happy with her new catch and this one showed great promise. He had a good build and a face that was appealing with a rough, wild look that just had to be tamed. And it would be tamed because she was Nadia and Nadia always got what she wanted.

The insides of her thighs slowly and subtly rubbed together in her tightly fitting skirt as she stretched along the back seat. One of her elegantly arched feet reached down towards the floor and began to search around for a flap situated in the soft carpet. This was expertly flicked back to reveal a red button that her perfect nylon covered toes pressed with great ease.

The trap had been triggered effortlessly and soon the stranger would belong to her.

The air conditioned car was the right temperature but an uncomfortable sweat began to grow all over him. He tried to remain composed but began to feel more like a prisoner trapped between two panes of glass. A strong, flowery scent that seemed sharp and acidic began permeate the air around him. He looked down to where the smell was coming from to see a purple, cloudy haze beginning to rise from the floor. It rapidly began to swirl and build in the area around him, filling his lungs with a potent mixture that began to have a weakening effect on him. He desperately tried to bash his fist against the glass but the toxic gas was sapping all his strength and he only managed a feeble tap. His pulse began to race but he felt weak, scrambling helplessly towards the car door. He reached out in a last attempt for the handle but a part of him already knew that it was locked. The purple haze grew stronger and faded to blackness as he began to lose consciousness. In his last seconds of confusion he thought that he heard a distant sound of a woman's laughter before collapsing to the floor.

The garage was well lit with strip lights that ran down the middle of the metal structured roof. Rectangles of light reflected on a collection of limousines that all looked the same, but hidden in each was a device to trap any unaware passenger inside. The only exception was a vehicle which had purple smoke escaping from it like there was a strange fire burning within its middle.

Nadia sat impassively on the back seat as the car door was opened by her faithful driver. She turned to face him while gracefully removing herself from the limousine but didn't acknowledge his presence.

His worn face was greeted with a robust slap but he remained docile, looking down at the ground to avoid her stare. He no longer had enough strength to offer much resistance against the cruel but alluring woman, struggling to keep his balance as the toxic gas weakened him further.

"You don't warn any of my potential clients about Alterville, understand?"

"Yes miss.", he replied. Still looking down at the ground.

Patches of purple cloud still drifted around them. She took a deep breath and sighed as her driver struggled to stay upright.

"You managed to persuade him into the car so I suppose you did as I requested eventually...."

She removed his cap then gently tugged at the man's lifeless hair to pull his head back.

"You have permission to come up to my room and claim your reward. It's more than you deserve but I'm feeling generous tonight."

She strutted smoothly out of the garage, the security lights outside transforming her into a seductive, black silhouette before disappearing from his view. Her voice was still present, hanging in the atmosphere and both just as poisonous.

"I will need some entertainment later after I've finished with you.... Take our guest to the glass room..."

His name was Glen Fisher but he didn't feel like Glen Fisher any more. That was part of the past when he felt like somebody, when there had been no Alterville and no Nadia.

Once he had little freedom when working as a sales representative, traveling the country for long periods of time and only managing to see his wife at the weekends. They had only just got married and it was difficult to concentrate on his job when he could just drive home and be with her. It was like the best part of him wanted to tear itself away so that they could be together. But at least back then he was able to make choices. Now he couldn't even do that. He had tried to escape but it had been a disaster, soon realising that it wasn't just Nadia keeping him in Alterville.

Nobody escaped the oppressive city and he was put in the glass room as a punishment for his reckless behavior, a place that had mentally scarred him for the rest of his life. He sighed and looked at the empty glass that had contained his only comfort. His drivers cap was on the table next to him and symbolised everything he now was. Nothing more than a servant.

The drink was beginning to have its familiar effect on him as he staggered up the curved stairway made of glass that led to Nadia's bedroom. It should have been a proposition that would appeal to most men but he knew Nadia too well and had already experienced her 'rewards' before. The end result would be rewarding only to her.

He opened the bedroom door and she stood standing there, waiting next to an elaborate four poster bed with drapery tied back with velvet cord in each corner. Her nightdress had a deep, plunging neckline with the delicately sheer fabric trailing down over her barely disguised chest, in the same way a tablecloth hangs over the edge of a table. The flimsy fabric was finished with a lace edge that ended where her navel began, making it hard for any man's pulse not to quicken as there was nothing else below it. She reached towards one of the four posts and removed the cord then pulled it tightly in her clenched fists.

"Get on your hands and knees in front of me...", she demanded. Purposefully walking to the centre of the room to take a dominant stance with her breasts the final part of her to remain motionless.

The warning signals in his head had begun but it was impossible to resist her and the desire started to grow inside him, attracting him towards her and then to drop to the floor. She stood over him with an excitable glint in her eye, the length of cord dangling from her hand, ready to amuse herself.

Clink...Clink...Clink... The muffled sound began to bring him back to a more conscious state of being, his senses slowly becoming more aware but he still remained in darkness.

Clink....Clink...Clink... The sound grew louder, coming closer but he still was unable to see even though his eyes felt open. That's when he realised that he was blindfolded.

Clink... Clink... The sound stopped, there was some scraping noise against the floor then silence. He tried to move his arms to take off the blindfold but they remained together and stretched out in front of him. His body felt naked, feeling the warm, dry air on his exposed skin that was now stripped of any clothing. He tried to stand from his kneeling position but his ankles seemed fixed to the floor, the effort only resulting in his arms and body swaying.

Was this a joke?? His head ached and he felt disorientated.

Had his friends done this to him for a laugh?

Had he been drinking?

Then he remembered being lost, the car, the smoke. It all started coming back piece by piece and his insides sank with every recovered detail.

The darkness was pierced by a blinding whiteness that stung his eyes. He started to become more accustomed to the light, now realising that it was bright because the room was entirely made of glass and the light was reflecting off it. His vision was blurred but he could make out a pair of bright red stiletto shoes belonging to a woman who stood in front of him. The bottom of her big, heavy overcoat hung around her ankles, pushed upward in the middle where his arms ran in between. He began to look up towards her, his neck straining as he tilted his head back as far as it would go to see who this person was.

The dark green overcoat seemed military with the collar raised which almost connected with the dark green beret on her head. She had short hair that was ruffled and messy with the bright whiteness of it contrasting with the coat and hat to make it clearly visible even to his own weak eyesight. His vision could make out a face that was sharp and quite angular with no smooth curves apart from her rather stern-looking mouth with its corners bending downward towards her chin. She was looking straight at him with her glaring eyes with an expression that was intimidating rather than full of anger.

There was something on her beret that he couldn't quite recognise but seemed familiar. He squinted and concentrated as hard as possible then suddenly it became clear. It was a hammer and sickle... The symbol of Russia.

She plucked at the large, brass buttons to unfasten them, revealing part of her ample cleavage which was supported by a red bra that desperately tried to hold it in place. The rest of the coat was opened to display a pair of red panties that seemed to small to fit her properly, the fabric more like a thin, red strip in the shape of an arrowhead pointing down. His eyes couldn't help but linger on the appealing place which he was more inclined to focus on given his viewpoint from below. The coat was open, but it was just a small, sensual gap, and it was only when that gap widened that the riding crop became visible, held against her thigh by a red elasticised band.

It was pulled out and swiped across his face before he knew that it was there to leave a stinging red mark. She looked down at him, glaring, her voice strong and imposing.

"How dare you look at me! You're not worthy of looking at me. Look down at floor, inferior western dog!"

The riding crop was used again, this time hitting him on the back of the neck as he lowered his head to the floor obediently. It left another red mark but didn't hurt as much as the one on his face.

"What is name of dog?"

He hesitated, the question confusing him slightly. But it was enough time for the crop to be brought down on him again. This time across his back.

"What is name of dog?"

".. Err.. Nathan... Nathan Grigg.."

Clink... Clink... went the red stiletto shoes that reflected in the glass bricked floor. He kept his head down, tracking their progress as they circled around him in a slow, methodical manner as if she was carefully inspecting him.

The sound of the shoes stopped somewhere behind then a hand began to fondle between his legs, roughly pulling and squeezing his penis then gripping his vulnerable sack.

"You are no longer Nathan, western dog. You are number 23."

She held him firmly in place, leaving him feeling helpless and even more uncomfortable while embraced in his new undignified position.

"What are you?.." The hand tightened its grip to encourage a quick response. A tactic that proved very effective.

"Number 23!... Number 23!", he blurted out.

"Very good.", she replied. Removing her hand but using the crop to mockingly tap at his testicles that where shrinking to a tight bundle. The crop lingered for a while to tease him then she came into view along his left side, the coat dropping heavily to the floor in a heap.

Her figure was lean and slim with her breasts out of proportion with the rest and it seemed like her large acquisitions where more of an unnatural gift to herself. They jutted outwards and bounced solidly as she walked over to her number 23 who was still unable to see anything other than her shoes without being punished.

"Number 23... I will swat you like giant fly. I swat you because it please me very much."

She briefly stroked her taught body with the offensive weapon then held it aloft.

"You are number 23 and you need to be taught lesson by your superior..."

The glass room was misty. More like the windows of a steam room that still remained occupied by two blurred figures. It had been over an hour and the room was filled with the humid body heat a sweaty moisture of the sadistic Russian woman. She stood sleek and statuesque, with her over endowed chest heaving and her body sensuously glistening from the beating she had inflicted on the male prisoner. The beret no longer remained on her head and the short, white hair was plastered chaotically around her forehead and neck. The red shoes had also been discarded to leave an untidy heap of dark green and red on a floor that had become increasingly slippery. The clothes lay next to the man she had beaten continuously and relentlessly, only stopping on occasions for brief masturbation and occasional fondling of her victims genitals.

But in the end she had broken him.

The broad back of number 23 was almost as red as the Russians underwear. He groaned from the stinging pain and uncomfortable heat of his afflictions, unable to do anything other than sound his torment while the riding crop was greedily used against him. There was another sharp slap and his back arched considerably as he received yet another blow. His head tilted upward simultaneously with his bottom in reaction, his penis gently swinging between his legs, still gorged from a recent fondle.

She stood back to admire the pleasant view then held her crop aloft to strike him once more.

"Please no more!!", he pleaded. The woman hesitated then chuckled to herself.

"You entertain Nadia very much. You give good show yes?"

"Please Nadia, I will do anything you want just stop hitting me and show some mercy. Nadia I beg you please..."

She laughed. She found it hilarious, laughing uncontrollably then finally regaining herself.

"You think I'm Nadia Ha! Ha!. Foolish 23!!"

He looked up at the woman, puzzled and surprised and left wondering who Nadia was.

"You keep head down and I release you yes?"

She fumbled around in the coat and pulled out a key and then walked over to the confused man to straddle his arms.

Her long legs began to bend into a squat, the back of her panties now semi-transparent and clearly showing the crevice of her beautifully compact buttocks. His downcast eyes briefly flicked up to be greeted by a delectable little hump in a gusset that gripped tightly between her legs. Her soaking sex hovered only briefly in his view, disguised by the more thicker fabric but clearly defined by the creases that stretched in and around it.

12