Nadia and the Glass Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could almost forgive her for all the abuse just for that split second his eyes had witnessed, feeling a confusing and conflicting range of emotions inside himself. The feelings of pleasure and pain could not be hidden and could easily be seen on display, hovering half extended between his legs.

It was a sight that hadn't gone unnoticed by the Russian woman, unshackling him from the floor then encouraging him playfully now that he had been released. He wondered weather to resist her or remain on his hands and knees and just passively accept her. The decision was never his to make as the hand was withdrawn quickly to taunt him.

The Russian woman was clearly still in control.

His body dropped suddenly to the floor, pinned to the ground by a single, moist foot that pushed down into the middle of his abused back. He squirmed and struggled beneath but his movement was slow and useless, the wriggling causing a pointless erection against the floor and himself. The purple gas had effected his strength and reduced it to that of a helpless baby, frustrating him as he knew that normally it would have been easy to escape.

The sweat from the sole of her foot was massaged into the sore skin on his back which began to intensify the sting to make it even more painful. She smiled to herself as she watch his pathetic attempt to escape, using just her toes to hold him securely below her.

"Where are you trying to go number 23? We haven't finished yet. We play some more yes?"

Two obscure figures struggled in the glass room. Their barely recognisable shapes rippled and waved like a reflection in water after a stone had been thrown into it. One of them dragged the other over to a misted pane of glass and forced what looked like the man's head against it. Part of his face was squashed flat with a red flash of a gag cutting into his gaping mouth and biting into the side of his cheeks.

A tall, slender figure of what looked like a woman was bent over him, holding the gag firmly from behind as he knelt below with his legs kicked apart. His large, toned body was pushed from behind and into the heavily moisturised glass, distorting and writhing slowly like an insect struggling in water. Her second hand could be seen at the base of his fully extended penis, guiding the squashed head in the wetness. It was directed around in a circular pattern until an explosion of whiteness surrounded it, merging with the moisture as it ran down a section of the glass room.

Number 23 was kept on display in a state of surrender. He breathed heavily, tasting the salty residue in her underwear as his mouth opened and closed against the red gag. His eyes began to open after the ordeal, looking out into the murky blackness that contained a woman who sat elegantly in her chair.

It was Nadia.

She strutted towards the glass room and stood staring down at him while her hand began to enter her skirt from the waist. The woman's strong, well built legs parted to accommodate the feeling fingers, briefly connecting with herself to acquire a sample of wetness that glistened on her coated skin. The hand then travelled towards the glass to rub around against the falling ejaculation on the opposite side. She smiled satisfyingly to herself.

A sign in the far corner displayed the number 22, Nadia walked towards it and flipped it over, Fully entertained by her 23.

12