Nadia and the Necromancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers

Nadia pulled the wyvern's cock down, straining with all her might to guide the hypnotized beast to the exact spot she wanted him, and she pulled the fat head against the ludicrously undersized opening of Liana's precious virginity. Instincts took over then, and Gallant bucked forward, but his cock was too thick to penetrate and all he accomplished was slamming Liana further into the mud. He bucked again, and then time Nadia heard the sound of feminine muscles stretching, expanding, and maybe even breaking.

"Oh shit," Liana cried. "Rhys! RHYS!! Help me!" she screamed, her voice echoing through the rocks, and then suddenly bouncing back.

"Sorry bitch," Nadia laughed, "but I summoned a wall of silence between you and the camp. Rhys won't be able to hear you, but you'll be able to hear us."

Liana looked up with a broken face of betrayal.

"That's right, you flat-chested joke. I'm going to go fuck Rhys and drain all that stubborn spunk he has been building up for the last few weeks looking at your tiny little ass. I'm going to make him forget all about you, and then he and I will stop Graf together. But hey . . . at least you won't be a virgin anymore."

Nadia laughed and slipped off of Liana's body, slapping the girl across the back of the head as a final gesture of contempt. The magic that had been holding Gallant back was now slipping away, and Nadia did nothing to restore it. Restraining a beast was hard, unnatural even, but letting the beast loose was easy, and fun. Nadia snapped her fingers and something with Gallant's brain snapped along with it, his body suddenly saturating with sexual hormones and adrenaline. He roared, his voice so deep Nadia could feel it vibrating in her chest, and then he began to buck, grind and slam, working the preposterous head of his cock into Liana's tight pussy.

"Shit . . . shit no . . . oh fu-fu-FFFUUUUUUUCK!!" Liana screamed, her big blues eye bulging and gushing with tears. There was a wet popping sound, like a bunch of grapes being hit with a hammer, and a small trickle of pinkish blood dripped from Liana's pussy.

"AAAAAGGHHH!!" screamed Liana, a virgin no longer.

Gallant thrusting became slower, but more focused, and with every small gyration he dug himself a couple inches deeper, until an entire foot of cook was buried within the slender knight's toned body, and once it got that deep it would go no deeper. Still Gallant continued to thrust, and Liana's mind went vacant from the overwhelming sensation of being penetrating so deeply and so powerfully. Her body lapsed between moments of stiffening and relaxing, and when a steady trickle of cum started to leak from her broken pussy Nadia knew her work was done.

Strutting back into camp, Nadia came to Rhys's tent, from which the sounds of a mine desperately trying to achieve orgasm were emanating. Silly Rhys. As godly of a lover he was, he was a complete ignoramus at masturbation, and usually only ended up getting himself hornier and hornier without any chance of release. That's what happened to studs that got actual sex from such a young age. Nadia giggled a little as she slipped into his tent, took a hold of his cock, and took control.

#####

Nadia and Rhys fucked like two gods battling for dominance, and they went at it for hours. No words were spoken from the moment the auburn-haired sorceress slithered in way into his tent and took a hold of his massive cock into her talented hands and mouth, no words were needed. Just as Nadia had predicted, Rhys had beat himself into an iron-hard state, his cock engorged to nearly a foot and as thick around as one of her ankles, the thick skin pulsing with veins and his heavy balls inflating with the need for release. At first he had wanted to ask about Liana, but the moment Nadai wrapped her warm breasts around the thick base of his cock and sucked down the bulbous head like a piece of candy all thoughts of the world outside the tent were banished from Rhys's mind.

Never submissive though, Rhys eventually grew bored being serviced. He grabbed Nadia by her hair and flung her to the ground, plunged his thumb into her anus and lifted her ass so high up off the ground she was almost standing on her forehead, and in that position he sunk his cock into her sobbing flower until his balls were battering against her clit. Nadia squealed in delight as Rhys fucked her with violent power, the sound of his cock pulverizing her cunt like something one would expect would come from an inquisitor's torture chamber rather than sex.

Grabbing her tits he lifted her up and took a wide stance, fucking her in a standing position while her legs flailed off of the ground, slipping helplessly against his rock-hard thighs. Nadia had her first explosive orgasm in that position, and her cum burst from her assaulted cunt like a broken water-faucet.

"Stupid bitch," Rhys grunted, pulling her hair to snarl dominantly in her gasping, smiling face. "You're getting my tent wet. I guess I'll just have to fuck you outside, like the animal you are."

Rhys slung her over his shoulder and strode out of the tent, his mighty cock waving in front of his body like a heavy club. In the middle of the crevice was a soft patch of ground covered in fresh grass and with barely any mud. Rhys came to it and unceremoniously dumped Nadia onto the ground there, her body landing with a thud and her breasts jiggling from the impact. She was smiling drunkenly as she struggled on her knees, but she wasn't going fast enough, so Rhys grabbed her hair again and then slammed her mouth onto his cock, plunging its full length done her throat until his balls were slapping against her chin. She choked and gagged from the sudden skull-fucking, but Rhys held her tight and just let her spit and slobber over his shaft while her cheeks started to turn blue.

He pulled her off, the head of his cock coming free with a loud 'POP' and a small explosion of spit that drenched Nadia's breasts. He pushed her down and mounted her, smothering her with a hot kiss while he prepared for entry, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He moved his head down to her breasts, and began to suck them as he entered her, fucking her in a simple but satisfying missionary position.

Nadia leaned back and moaned, looking up into the broken face of Liana, whose comatose state was shaken slightly by the sight of the man she was so infatuated with fucking the woman she so hated. They were only about a yard apart, but the wall of silence Nadia had summoned stopped any of Gallant's roars or brutal, pussy-breaking thrusts from being heard, and it would keep Rhys from seeing Liana in her defeated state. Nadia knew full well though that Liana could hear them both just fine, and so when she climaxed again she made sure to scream Rhys's name so loud the gods could hear.

Rhys finally came not long after, roaring mightier than even Gallant could as he filled Nadia's pussy with a week's worth of back-up tension, his cock gushing so much that he had to pull out and grab it with both hands, directing the rapid stream over Nadia's breasts and face, who moaned happily as she rubbed it into her skin.

Gallant came at the same time, his orgasm so explosive that it erupted from Liana's pussy like a flood of rotten milk, a sticky wave of it splashing across her back. One last spark of sanity was lit in her big blue eyes, and she screamed, but Rhys heard nothing, and Nadia only giggled. Liana's eyes went dull and rolled back, and she collapsed into the mud, unconscious.

Rhys collapsed next to Nadia, his muscled body twitching like an exhausted warhorse, and only after a full hour of rest and post-coitus cuddling with Nadia did he manage to ask ". . . where is Liana?"

#####

"Nadia . . . fuck you," Rhys grumbled as he looked over the sloppy, sticky travesty that was Liana. The sun was just coming up, and its warm yellow light sparkled over the thick glaze of dried wyvern-cum that still plastered her hair and lower back. Her pussy was so wide Nadia could have slipped her fist into it, but she was clean. Pussy-pocket was kneeling between the Wyvern-Knight's legs and licking at the loosened folds with enthusiasm.

"Wow," Pussy exclaimed, turning around while licking her lips. "Who knew that wyvern semen was so tasty? I could eat this va-jay-jay all day!"

Rhys grabbed Pussy by the nape of her neck and flung her away. She landed on her feet (as cats are inclined to do) hissed, and then darted off.

Rhys refused to look at Nadia, instead continuing to gaze down at the gaping hole that had once been Liana's pink cherry, and at the comatose young woman who had been such a powerful warrior. Nadia kept trying to laugh it off and wrap her arms around Rhys, but he pushed her away. He couldn't be that mad, Nadia hoped. She did this kind of thing all the time. Rhys was supposed to love that sadistic mischievousness of hers; it was one of her best qualities.

"Rhys?" Nadia asked, sounding almost a little whiney. "You can't really be that mad . . . can you?"

"I am," he grumbled, still not looking at her. "I'm mad because of just how fucking selfish you are, how evil you are. I'm mad that we wasted an entire night playing games while the necromancer is probably already at the Necropolis, and now the entire world will have to deal with another existential threat, all because you couldn't go without one night without fucking everyone over."

Nadia felt a little bad (not really), but all she really cared about was keeping Rhys. The rest of the world was on its own. "So . . . you're not mad about the whole . . . you know . . . hypnotizing her own wyvern to fuck her brains out thing . . . are you?"

Rhys's shoulders slumped and he looked up at the sky. "Yeah . . . and I'm angry at myself for being such a pussy-hound that the only thing I've cared about for the last few weeks was popping this girl's cherry. I've wanted to fuck this little minx since the moment her mother first introduced us, but that might have been awkward, seeing as how I was already banging her mom while her father was out travelling. Still . . . I was saving her . . . she was going to be a treat."

This time when Nadia approached he didn't push her away, and she hugged him. He wasn't in his full armor yet, just a long shirt and breeches, which she quickly sunk her hand into and took a firm grip of his big cock, which even soft was a hefty six inches of plump meat. It only took a few strokes to pump him back to full mast, and although it wasn't the raging phallus it had been the night before, it was still enough to knock the daylights out of any woman who wasn't ready for it.

"Well, you know," Nadia whispered into his ear, "she does have one virgin hole left."

Nadia giggled and glided her body across Rhys's, climbing on top of Liana's body as she had the night before, her large butt firmly planted on the girl's slender back. Nadia smiled wickedly as she took two firm handfuls of the girl's tight buttocks and pried them open, revealing a tight little hole that had never been touched by any man, woman, or toy before, and from the looks of how perfectly clean it was, maybe it had never been touched by shit either.

Nadia spat onto Liana's anus and leaned down, working her tongue around the impossibly tight little hole, trying to lube it up for Rhys, but even her serpentine tongue was having trouble wiggling its way in. Nadia lifted up one hand and gave Liana a sharp spank, hoping the stimulation would loosen her up a bit.

Rhys was enjoying what he was seeing. His pants were already down around her ankles and he held his cock in both hands like he did with his bastard-sword. Nadia egged him forward and took a hold of his cock as well, one hand stroking the shaft while the other squeezed his heavy balls. She popped the helmet into her mouth and gave it a quick and sloppy blowjob, certain to work as much slobber over it as she could.

"Uh . . . uh . . . Rhys?" a pathetic little voice cried out.

Nadia looked back to see that Liana was regaining consciousness, her pretty face stained with tears and matted with sticky semen-soaked hair. Even though she looked like a shitty hot mess, Lianna had the natural beauty and effervescent youth to make even that look attractive.

"Rhys . . . are you here to save me?" Liana asked with a stupid shred of hope on her face.

Rhys took a firm grip of her left ass-cheek and pried it open, shoving his thumb against her anus to break it open and guide his bulbous cockhead inside. "No," he said gruffly. "Not exactly, kid."

Liana had enough time to gasp before Rhys plunged in, forcing all ten inches of his cock up her virgin rectum, her body once again stretching to accommodate such a large and powerful invader. The first four or five inches sunk in quickly, but as the lube ran out every inch after that as a struggle, but Rhys wasn't a quitter, and Liana wasn't going anywhere.

"AH!" Liana cried, once again pushed to edge of sanity. "Oh shit . . . fuck . . . oh fuck IT HURTS!"

Nadia felt Liana stiffening beneath her, and the sorceress began to slide her vagina back and forth against the girl's spine, pleasuring herself while Rhys worked in the last few inches of his massive shaft. Sensing his trouble, Nadia leaned down and began to spit onto Liana's asshole, working the saliva with her fingers along the rest of Rhys's shaft, lubing it up as much as possible. Rhys grunted with impatience, and her grabbed one of Nadia's large breasts just to toss her aside.

"Hey!" Nadia whined as she rolled to the ground, but the sight of Rhys's flexing buttocks was enough to sedate her, and she quickly kneeled behind him and dove forward, running her tongue along the underside of his balls. Even if this subservient position she chuckled dominantly, knowing her oral prying was provoking Rhys to fuck Liana's tight little ass all the harder.

"Oh gods . . . Rhys . . . please, ouch, please," Liana whimpered, her breath becoming huskier and deeper. "So . . . so fucking thick . . . so . . . mmmmm."

Rhys held Liana by her slender waist, but he reached up and yanked on her ruined golden hair, making her yelp like a little bitch. Her asshole was now stretched around the thickest part of his cock, right at the base near the balls, and Rhys was ready to start pumping.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Rhys's fat cock slid in and out of the tight little hole with wet friction, every thrust back in hitting her so hard that his balls would slap against her clit, and his iron-hard abs would spank her buttocks. On every thrust he'd pull her hair as well, forcing her slender body to back up into the impact, causing the wide helmet of his weapon to strike at her deepest recesses.

"Oh . . . oh . . . oh," Liana grunted. "Oh fuck . . . oh fuck . . . oh fuck . . .," but it wasn't pain in her voice anymore. "FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Her body wiggled and then stiffened, he vaginal flower suddenly retracting, and then exploding with a wave of watery girl-cum, all of it splashing across Rhys's legs and Nadia's breasts. Liana's squirt lasted a few seconds, but the orgasm that followed seem to last for minutes as Rhys continued to pound her, no doubt striking her g-spot from the other end.

"OH GODS, RHYS! YES! SAVE ME!" Liana screamed joyously, straining to look over her shoulder and see the champion who was so thoroughly fucking the shit out of her. Liana's blue eyes were half-lidded and sparkling, her pink tongue was wiggling out from her candied lips, and every inch of her body wiggling with excitement.

Nadia felt that this was as good a time as any to end it. She gripped both of Rhys's apricot-sized testicles in one hand and squeezed, while probing his anus with her middle finger from the other. Peeking in, she found his prostate and began to jab it at, all the while squeezing his balls.

"AAAGGH!" Rhys screamed, pulling Liana back for one last brutal slam, his already thick cock expanding to an even greater girth as it filled with a sudden gush of semen. When it splashed inside of Liana she squalled like a little girl, her back arching up so high her spine looked ready to snap, and the look on her face gave the impression that her mind had broken again as well.

The tight confines of her anus did not offer enough room for Rhys's massive nut, so he pulled out, unsheathing his ten inches of cock so fast that he nearly tore Liana inside-out in the process, and his hard buttocks smacked Nadia in the face, throwing to the ground in a daze.

Rhys pulled on Liana's hair so hard that the magic binding her wrists into the mud actually broke, and her body came up with an explosion of wet earth. Rhys spun her around, forcing her to kneel in front of his erupting geyser, and he ejaculated the last of his gushing orgasm onto her face, nearly filling her mouth in the process. She managed to swallow a little, but she was so tired and weakened from the two bouts against massive dicks that she was now barely conscious. With a sleepy, semi-retarded look on her face she kissed the underside of Rhys's cock, and then slipped to the ground insensible.

Rhys stood like an angry god over the two senseless women, their naked bodies panting in the dirt, his massive cock finally deflating from its engorged rage, and he sighed.

"Wonderful . . . the whole world is coming to an end because I couldn't keep it in my pants."

#####

"There it is," Rhys said mostly to himself, "the Necropolis of Natalia von Nippel."

At the top of the mountain rage was a great crater many miles across, and within its lush micro-ecosystem had once been the Duchy of Nippel, a small but vibrant community. But that was many generations ago and now the wilderness and retaken all of the churches and small cottages, turning the buildings into triangular tuffs of grass and vines. Nature had conquered everything here, everything except for one massive structure. Rising like a jagged black crown over the rest of the duchy was a tall, spindly castle, black and lifeless, where not even a blade of grass dared approach.

There was movement around the castle though, a seething ocean of living death. Zombies, thousands (maybe even tens of thousands) of them, all shambling around the castle's every corner, and above the castle's many spires and tall windows floated the twisted shapes of gargoyles and vultures.

"Damn it," Rhys groaned. "Graf is already inside. He may even already have the other half of the amulet."

"Uh . . . wha-," Nadia groaned, just now regaining consciousness.

Rhys had propped both her and Liana together onto Gallant's saddle after washing and redressing them, putting one of his own shirts over Nadia's naked body. Although he had considered it a great waste of time he had even shampooed Liana's hair to get all the wyvern semen out. Liana was still knocked out, but Nadia's blow to the head from Rhys's rock-hard ass had been only enough to disable her for about an hour.

As Nadia realized where she was she squeaked a bit, noticing an unconscious Liana leaned against her, and a rather unhappy wyvern directly beneath her. Gallant rumbled, and Nadia practically skipped off of him and ran to Rhys's side. As she did so a black shadow slithered its way back up from the duchy below. The shadow took the form of Pussy as a lithe, naked young woman.

"There's no way inside," Pussy hissed. "Every doorway has a mile of zombies blocking it, and every window is guarded by a gargoyle. I found some underground tunnels, but they're stuffed with zombies as well."

"Then we've lost," Rhys said, holding his face in his armored hands. "It would take a hundred armies to cleave through all those zombies."

Nadia took his arm. "What if we rode Gallant over the building and I blasted a hole in the roof?"

"Gallant won't fly unless Liana commands him, and she's . . .," (way too fucked to even walk) Rhys thought.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers