Nadia and the Necromancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,629 Followers

Nadia bit her lip and looked around. There had to be something they could do . . . and there was. Her green eyes lingered on Liana's silver-mithril spear, the once she could summon with a wave of her hand.

"I have an idea," Nadia said. "But you are going to have to trust me."

Rhys gave her a cynical look that clearly said 'I don't trust you,' but he was desperate. He nodded.

#####

Graf stood over the tomb of Natalia von Nippel, chanting, reciting, casting, conjuring, summoning, mystifying, and doing just about every damn thing he Nadia had ever taught him to do, but not of it was working. The Countess's massive sarcophagus was made of some shiny black material, like obsidian but heavier, and after hours of his zombies banging away at it with pickaxes and spades they hadn't even managed to put a dent in it. The solution had to be magical, but nothing he did seemed to have an effect either.

(Here . . . here . . . the other half of the amulet is here) the voices in his head kept whispering, the ones he had started hearing the moment he had stolen the amulet from Nadia, that evil bitch. (Restore the amulet . . . combine the halves . . . and you shall be . . . rewarded).

Graf sighed and hopped down from the sarcophagus. Picking through a paper bag he had brought with him for lunch, he took out a small sandwich and decided to take a short break. He was certain he had all the time in the world. It wasn't as if anyone could make it past all the zombies he had collected.

(Hey! Get back to work!) The voices in Graf's head told him.

"I will when I'm done eating," he mumbled in response, taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Master," a new voice said. "Master we have found something . . . master . . . found something . . . found something." One of Graf's money zombies came shambling in, its disgusting face oozing with puss and worms. It was followed by several other zombies dragging something behind them.

"What is it?" Graf asked, hoping it wasn't other dead horse or something stupid. The zombies would occasionally bring him things to resurrect, and a few of them had gotten it into their heads that if a zombie could ride a zombie horse, then they would essentially become a zombie-knight, or something like that.

"Girl, master . . . pretty, pretty girl," the zombie croaked.

The zombie was right. The girl they were dragging in was beautiful. Flawless white skin, slender waist, toned musculature, a cute ass and a pair of small but incredibly perky tits. Her face was perfect with pixie-like nose and high cheekbones, not to mention a pair of sparkling pink lips like two pierces of wet candy. Her flowing blonde hair was golden yellow, even in this massive dark hall of the Necropolis. She was naked, except for some rages wrapped around her waist, and although she clearly wasn't a virgin (in fact it looked like she had recently been gang-raped by a couple of horses) her hairless pussy aroused Graf none the less.

"Will you kill her master?" The zombie asked. "Kill her and make her one of us . . . one of us . . . one of us."

(Yes . . . kill her now) the voices agreed.

"NO!" Graf screamed. This was the most beautiful woman he had ever come across since Nadia herself, but whereas Nadia had turned out to be a complete bitch, this girl looked softer, gentler, more understanding. She might even be grateful to Graf for 'saving' her . . . from the zombies . . . which were his to begin with . . . but still. She might be willing to become his girlfriend even.

"Leave her with me," Graf ordered to his, shooing them away with a wave of his hand.

The zombies stubbornly shambled out, leaving their master with the unconscious girl.

#####

"Where . . . where am I?" Liana mumbled weakly, struggling onto her elbows. Last thing she remembered was Rhys holding her by her hair, pulling her face around so he could ejaculate into her mouth. She licked her lips but the taste was gone, and the salty smell of sex had been washed from her body. Her loins still hurt, a lot, but the dull ache left by Rhys was strangely satisfying, and she wanted more of it.

"You're in the Necropolis of Natalia von Nippel," the voice of a young man told her. "I save you . . . from the zombies . . . yep!"

Liana's heart nearly stopped as she turned around, certain she was about to be confronted with the imposing from of an ancient and powerful necromancer, but instead all she saw was a young man no older than her (and slightly shorter actually) wearing a black cloak. The hood of the cloak was down, revealing an adorable feminine face with big blue eyes and a shaggy head of spiky black hair. Around the young man's neck was half of a broken amulet, bearing an elegantly fashioned succubus wielding a sword?

If Liana was smart she would have kept her mouth shut then, but she wasn't terribly smart, and she was still very dazed and confused. "Where's Rhys . . . where's Gallant?"

"Who are they? Your boyfriends," Graf grumbled sourly.

"And where's Nadia?"

Graf's eyes went big. "Nadia! Nadia Méchant!" He reached into his robes and put his hand on the grip of a dagger in his belt, not that Liana could see. "Are you friends with Nadia Méchant?"

If Liana had said 'yes' Graf would have slit her throat. Luckily she answered honestly.

"No! I hate Nadia! She's evil! She . . . she raped me! I'd like to see her finally get what's coming to her, the fat bitch!"

Graf breathed a sigh of relief and let go of his dagger. "Well, if you're an enemy of Nadia Méchant than we can be friends," he said putting on hand on her thigh, gently groping her. "Good friends."

#####

Meanwhile, on the crater's edge above the Necropolis, Nadia, Rhys, and Pussy were all holding on to each other while sitting on top of Gallant's saddle. There wasn't much room, so Pussy had to stay in her kitten form, and No matter how Nadia wiggled, her cunt was always being pressed against the hard edge of the leather saddle. Gallent continted to rumble and groan underneath them, but he was too well trained to buck them off. Unfortuntly, he was too well trained to fly without Liana's express orders either.

"What are we doing up here Nadia?" Rhys complained. "And why the fuck did you drop Liana where those zombies could find her?"

"Trust me, stud," Nadia said, keeping an eye on Liana's magical spear. "Trust me."

#####

Liana stiffened awkwardly when Graf forced a kiss on her, his petite body climbing on top of hers.

"What are you doing?" Liana yelled, pushing the little guy away, although his hands continued to grope her small breasts.

Graf's girlish face looked betrayed. "I just thought . . . that you know . . . since we both hate Nadia . . . and I did save your life . . . that you'd just want to . . . you know . . ."

"What?" Liana couldn't stop herself from snickering. "Have sex?"

"Well," Graf looked close to crying. "Yeah."

Liana's candied lips quivered with suppressed laughter. Her . . . fuck him? Ridiculous! It wasn't that Graf wasn't attractive; he was, but only in a 'cute' sort of way. Graf was about as cute as her little sister was, and she didn't want to fuck her little sister anymore than she wanted to fuck Graf. Liana liked men, strong me, rugged men, men who stank of hard work and aftershave, men who had muscle and scars and body-hair. Graf only had about 1/10th of the manhood necessary to get Liana's pussy wet, and that still only made him about 1/100th of the man that Rhys was.

"Look, kid," Liana said to Graf, even though they were the same age, "I may hate Nadia, but I'm not interested in hooking up with you, but-" (but I am interested in getting that amulet away from you, then Rhys will love me for sure) she thought. "But how about you show me what you got?" she said with a sly, sexual smile on her face.

"You mean-"

"Let's get naked, baby," Liana said, trying to sound genuine.

Liana tore away the rags around her waist, and then leaned against Natalia von Nippel's sarcophagus with her ass popped out, looking like every boy's paragon of the perfect girl. She giggled insincerely and wiggled her ass, which nearly caused Graf to pop his nut right there.

With clumsy excitement, the petite young man shuffled out of his black robes, undid he belt, and emerged as naked as the day he was born, except the amulet, Liana noticed. He didn't take the amulet off.

Liana looked his body over and couldn't decide if she should laugh or cry. Like his face his body was cute, but Liana didn't think that cute was sexy. His chest was flat and hairless, his limbs smooth and without definition, and most pitiful of all was the three inches of erect pee-pee sticking up from a little pink sack that didn't deserve the title of 'scrotum.'

"Um . . . well . . . come and get it," Liana said, faking a smile.

Graf practically jumped her and popped one of her pink nipples into his mouth, sucking more like a baby than a dominant lover, the way Rhys did, and Graf was humping her leg like a horny puppy. Liana reached down and grabbed his ass, which was surprisingly plump, and held him close. Her other hand glided up his back toward the amulet.

"Suck my cock!" Graf yelled excitedly, pulling her hair and forcing her to her knees.

Liana groaned when face with the little pink acorn, but she put it onto her mouth and sucked on it anyway, much to Graf's delight, although for her it was more like chewing a flavorless piece of rubber than sucking an actual cock . . . like Rhys's.

Liana was only about this 'blowjob' for a minute before Graf whimpered and wiggled out of her mouth.

"I'm . . . I'm close to cumming," he said, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"Already?" Liana gasped in disgust and surprise. Rhys gave her three multiple orgasms before he had finished. Graf hadn't even stimulated her.

She stood up and Graf pushed her onto the sarcophagus, her legs flying wide open, revealing the very loosened folds of her once tight pink flower. Graf plunged in, all three inches of his pee-pee popping in without any resistance, so much so that Liana barely even felt him. For Graf though, the sensation of her silky soft insides and warm, wet embrace was too much, and her began to immediately spurt out a watery climax of insubstantial cum.

"That . . . that was amazing," Graf said, blushing.

"Fuck this," Liana groaned, grabbing for the amulet. Her hand closed around it and she was ready to just rip it off of his neck, but a bolt of fiery energy jolted through her body, shocking her and knocking her back.

(She's after the amulet, you fool! Destroy her!) the voices screamed.

Graf was panting in fear in betrayal, but also in pain, for much of the dark energy that had attacked Liana had also jolted through his own body as well.

Graf began to chant a spell, his eyes glazed over with an oily black sheen, and infernal red fire began to grow in his open palms. He was going to strike the life out of Liana, stopping her heart cold with a single spell, but leaving her body untouched. She was going to be his very special, very personal zombie.

But Liana had her own trick. Raising her hand in the air she yelled "RETURN!" and there was a boom of thunder in the sky above so great that the windows in the Necropolis rattled. The dark stained windows flashed with light, and the screams of several gargoyles could be heard as they were impaled by a flying spear.

Liana's mithril spear blasted through the ceiling above with such power that it left a gaping hole large enough for a wyvern to fit through, and when the silver-flashing weapon came into her grasp its magical blade struck the sarcophagus's lid with the power of a lightning-bolt, cracking it, and allowing it to fall open.

Liana looked inside the tomb and screamed.

#####

Liana's scream echoed all the way up through the Necropolis and out into the air, for enough for Gallant to hear. With a sudden flap of its bat-like wings the wyvern roared into the air, taking Nadia, Rhys, and Pussy-pocket with it. The zombie horde below saw what was happening, but there was little they could do but snarl and hiss in all their thousands, and there were too few gargoyles to offer any real resistance. Those that got close were either ripped apart by Gallant's teeth, blasted out of the sky by Nadia's magic, and the unlucky few that got closer than that were decapitated by Rhys's sword.

Seeing the gaping hole in the roof of the Necropolis, Gallant furled its wings and dove in to save his mistress, caring little whether or not the three strangers riding him would survive the decent.

#####

Gallant landed hard, sending Nadia and Rhys rolling to the hard floor where the landed uncomfortably, but alive. Gallant smelled new meat, and he turned on Graf (who was naked and shivering) and roared. Graf shrunk back like a coward and tried to push himself into a small niche in the wall.

"That's the necromancer?" Rhys asked, sounding incredulous but unsheathing his bastard-sword all the same.

"Well, that's Graf," Nadia shrugged, dismissing her former student as she always had before. "But hold on, his amulet his missing!"

"She took it!" Graf screamed, pointing to what looked like a shattered sarcophagus. "She's got the full amulet!"

Gallant instinctually stepped back, and behind him Rhys and Nadia saw Liana, standing there naked, with her spear in one hand and the amulet in another, both of its halves magical reformed into a single whole. There was an uncanny wind blowing about her body, and her golden blonde hair seemed to be tinged a shade of red, and her eyes (once blue) were now glowing like two rubies set aflame.

"I live again!" Liana roared in a voice that was not her own. "My spirit has found a new vessel, and this pathetic pawn has provided me with an army of the undead. Today, my war begins again. Today, the reign of Natalia von Nippel begins anew."

"Oh shit," Nadia gasped.

The sound of wood snapping and iron hinges breaking alerted her that the zombies were coming, and within seconds the room began to swell with them, hundreds of them, pouring in like a tidal-wave of moldy bones and rusty weapons.

Rhys decapitated the first three to approach him, but they were about to be replaced by another thirty. "We can't fight this many!" he yelled. He was right.

"Rhys! You take Liana!" Nadia yelled, ripping the shirt off of her body so she could be naked again (she felt closer to her magic if she was naked). "She's possessed, but her soul is still in there. If you can wake her up we can get the amulet off, and she likes you more than anyone else here. Pussy and I will hold the zombies back!"

Nadia swept her arms through the air and summoned waves of fire, disintegrating dozens of zombies at a time, or with a thrust of her hips she's raise a sudden tangle of vines from the ground, bursting through the marble floor and trapping zombies in their place.

Pussy dashed through every gap she could, slashing out with razor-sharp claws and accurate kicks, knocking skulls off of their bodies, and leaving some zombies falling to pieces. Even for a demon though, her powers were limited, and when she emerged from the fray there were a dozen small scraps on her body that burned her very soul. If she took too much damage her physical form would be destroyed, and her spirit would return to Hell. If that happened Nadia wasn't sure if she would ever be able to summon her again, not with Pussy's father down in Hell still, waiting for his wayward daughter to come home.

Rhys charged at the possessed Liana, but his attack lacked conviction. He didn't want to hurt her, and that indecision hurt him. He swung his sword and she defended with her spear, taking the blow and snickering at its weakness. The naked girl kicked him in the chest, her power so great now that she left a dent in his breastplate. Rhys rolled and landed on his feet, and this time he had to raise his weapon to block a blow from her spear. She hit hard, the force of it knocking him back even further.

Like a ballerina Liana spun through the air, striking at him with her spear at every turn, slicing the leather bands that held his armor together, striking at the dent in his chest, hoping to pierce it. She laughed, swung her spear like a club, and knocked his bastard-sword form his hands. She stabbed again, and this time the spear went right through the side of armor, cutting the side of abdomen.

"AARGH!" Rhys yelled.

Liana lifted him off the ground with her spear as if he weighed no more than a toy, and then pinned him against the wall. Her glowing red face smiled up at him, getting so close he could smell Liana's sweat breath.

"Your blood," Liana said in that zombie-voice, the one that was really Natalia's. "I recognize the smell of your blood. You're a Faulkner, aren't you? It was one of your clan that put me in that fucking sarcophagus, and bound my soul to the amulet. Well . . . I am going to enjoy torturing you, you pathetic, weak-"

Rhys interrupted her by grabbing the back of her head and pulling her forward, smothering her with a kiss, his strong tongue pushing her pink lips apart and dominating her. The kiss lasted a long time, and when it ended Liana's eyes were not so red, nor was her hair.

"Rhys?" Liana asked, in her own voice.

It was working. Rhys pulled the spear out of his armor, even though it cut him deeper, and he pushed Liana against what remained of the sarcophagus. His armored hand gripped her perky ass so hard it made her squeal, and his other hand massage you young breasts in a way that made her head dizzy. He kissed her again, this time biting her lip and pushing her down.

"Rhys . . . oh gods . . . what's happening?" Liana asked, tears rolling out of her blue eyes.

"Shut up and spread you legs," Rhys commanded rather harshly.

Liana obeyed with an anxious smile, leaning back over a large chunk of black stone, even though they could all hear the spirit of Natalia screaming in rage, but apparently the spirit of a long dead hag wasn't as powerful as a young woman's sex-drive.

Rhys kneeled while unclasping his codpiece and spanked Liana's inner-thigh, causing her to squeak and then giggle. He lowered his mouth to her pink flower and did something no man had ever down to her before: he ate her pussy like it the most delicious thing in the world. Liana's little gasp of surprise was followed by deep moans of pleasure, and not long after that breathless screams of ecstasy.

By the time Rhys was pulling his cock out Liana was already shivering with a series of small but overlapping orgasms, every joint in her body melting like wax. The moment she saw his elephant trunk hanging out of his armor she dove for it, sucking it clumsily like an amateur but with all the enthusiasm of a horny young slut, and the soft flesh of her candied lips was more than enough to get Rhys up to his full length, ten inches of cock hanging over Liana's head like an executioner's weapon.

He grabbed her hair and pulled her back, slamming her mouth down on his cock, forcing her to suck it as deep as she could without gagging (which was only about six inches) but when her gagging subsided her worked the rest in, and when her perfect chin came to rest in the salty leather of his scrotum she looked up at him with her big blue eyes and smiled as much as she could.

She would have continued to pleasure him orally, but Rhys looked around as saw that the zombies were getting too close. Nadia and Pussy were now fighting back to back, lashing out with spells and claws, and Gallant was protecting Liana by swiping his tail at any zombies that got too close, but there were just too many of them. They were seething in like ants, like flies, like locusts, and there was no end to them.

"It's time I put you down, you bitch," Rhys said, intending it for Natalia, but Liana was aroused by hid dominant tone all the same. He popped his cock out of her mouth and smacked against her check, splashing her face with her spit. He lifted her up and slammed her down on what was lift of the coffin's lid, and with a brutal thrust he fucked her pink pussy like it had never been fucked before, despite the damage Gallant had done. Liana screamed and wailed, already peaking, and Rhys quickly hammered her through a series of overlapping orgasms that would have turned even the hardest bitch into a whimpering babe.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,629 Followers