Nadia and the Necromancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers

"YES!!" Liana screamed.

"NO!!" Natalia howled.

"Take it bitch!" Rhys roared cumming deep and fast inside of Liana, his sperm filling her up and pouring out of her like a gush of hot milk. He pulled out, and with a few powerful strokes he spent his seed on her perky jest, glazing her tits and the amulet as well. The magic in the amulet sizzled, and the crack from its last breaking began to show.

"FUCK! NO!" Natalia's spirit screamed. Her ghost materialized in the air above Lillian's exhausted body. The Countess was stern but beautiful, with high cheekbones and a heaving chest even larger than Nadia's. "FUCK YOU FAULKNER! FUCK YOU TO HELL!"

"You first bitch," Rhys said, grasping the amulet and crushing it in his fist. The amulet shattered not into two but a dozen small shards, and each of them seemed to decay the moment it was broken, becoming less lustrous and metallic, and more like dull clay. The magic in it was broken; the last chain binding Natalia's soul to the mortal world was gone.

Natalia's ghost screamed one last time, and was then ripped apart, and in the shockwave that followed, so was every zombie within the duchy.

#####

When Liana awoke this time she half-expected there to be something even worse than zombies and necromancers standing over her, but there wasn't. The only thing standing over her was a naked young woman with spiky black hair, cat ears, and wicked little smile.

"You're up," Pussy said happily. She leaned done and wished Liana a good morning with a tongue-filled kiss. Liana's body was tingly and amorous, so she took the kiss and enjoyed it.

"Where am I?" Liana asked looking around to see she was in a well appointed room with a large fireplace, a bookshelf, and a window overlooking a garden.

"You're in Nadia's tower, in one of the guest rooms," Pussy said. "Nadia said I should watch over you and take care of you when you woke up. I was hoping that 'take care of' meant 'have sex with,' but no pressure."

Liana looked into the spunky demon's eyes and saw a horny little girl looking back, not unlike herself. Liana rolled her eyes and smiled before pulling back the covers and allowing Pussy to crawl inside.

The two girls wrestled and teased each other for almost an hour, gliding their slender bodies over one another, and finally bringing each other to orgasm with their pussies grinding and legs interlocked. When it was all over they embraced and kissed again, but Liana was too curious to stay. She left Pussy napping in her bed and wandered out. There were some clothes left for her on a hook by the door but she didn't take them, for some reason preferring to stay naked.

It wasn't hard for her to find Nadia's room, it was the one at the top of the tower, and also the one from emanated the sounds of some very intense sex. Opening the door she saw Rhys and Nadia in bed, with Rhys on his back and Nadia riding him like an bull-rider, her back flexing from the orgasmic shocks in her body and drenched in sweat. Rhys could only be on bottom for so long though, and he pushed Nadia down and mounted her, fucking her even harder while her legs flailed in the air. That's when he saw Liana.

"Liana!" Rhys said sounding a little guilty. "I-"

But Liana stepped forward and kissed him, knowing full well that the glaze on his lips was from Nadia's vagina. She kissed him long and deep, her small hands running up and down his hot, wet, pulsing chest while Nadia reached up and massaged her waist.

"So," Liana said, smiling. "Can I join you?"

And so the three of them fucked for hours, their bodies rolling over each other in chaotic pleasure, at times the action getting so hot that no one was sure who was fucking who. When Rhys went too hard on one girl he'd knock her out of the game for a few minutes, but he'd still have the other to play with, and when he left to get more wine that just give Nadia and Liana more time to 'make up,' something that usually involved eating each other out.

As the sun began to set Rhys peaked for the last time that night, showering both girl's with a massive load of his sweet cum, coating their faces, but also filling their mouths, which they took like hungry baby birds. When it was over he collapsed and fell asleep, but Nadia and Liana continued to kiss and swap the cum between their mouths, and even when it was all gone they cuddled and caressed one another, the pleasurable aftershocks of their orgasms lasting for many long minutes.

"So no more zombies?" Liana asked, about fall asleep in Nadia's arms.

"Well, not from Graf anyway," Nadia said, kissing Liana's forehead. "Rhys destroyed Natalia's amulet, and sent her soul to Hell where it belongs, being used as some demon's new fuck-toy no doubt."

"And Graf?" Liana asked.

Nadia snickered. "Don't worry about him. Gallant's taking care of that little bitch."

#####

In Nadia's massive stables, where she kept her drakes and unicorns safe and secure, a petite young man was bound with leather straps against a large block of soft wood, his girlish bubble butt stoking straight up in the air. Graf tried to scream, but his mouth was being gagged by a pair of Nadia's dirty panties. He was completely naked, and after being tied down his evil ex-teacher had greased up his rectum with lubricant for some reason.

"See," Nadia had said while shoving her slippery finger up his ass, "if I was such an evil bitch would I be giving you this much lube?"

He hadn't understood at the time, but he did now. A wyvern came into the stables, walking on two massive furled wings and two hind legs, dragging a long reptilian tale behind it. Graf started to scream, not because of its fangs or claws, but because of the pulsing muscle hanging between its legs. The wyvern had three feet of the longest, thickest, roughest looking cock that the poor little young man had ever seen before, and all of it was aimed right at his virgin asshole.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers