Nadia Ch. 02

Story Info
Nadia teaches me a lesson in control.
5.6k words
4.67
59k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spend the rest of the week in a daze, attending meetings, playing my part for my job but unable to forget the taste of Nadia's thick she-male cum, or the feeling of her long, fat shaft between my lips. At any time and without warning I find my face going red as I remember Nadia pushing me down onto my knees, calling me her good little slut, slamming her thick cock down my throat.

As the week-long business trip wears on, though, my perspective on things starts to change. She just caught me off-guard, I tell myself. If it happened again it would be different. I try not to remember how hard I got while I was going down on her. And I do still want to get my cock sucked by those luscious lips, to make her taste me.

And she left a way for me to contact her before she walked out, saying "I always need a good girl who knows how to suck dick baby, drop me a line if you want some more fun. I'll let you suck it again if you ask nice." Shortly after that I received a text from you - "I hear you did a very good job sweety!" I didn't respond and I haven't heard from you since. I'll be heading back home in three more days though, and I'm sure you'll bring it up again then.

Starring out the window at another mind-numbing meeting I resolve to act. I'll drop Nadia a line, I think, and this time I'm not going to be pushed around.

In my message I say that I want to meet but this time I want to come to her place. I want to walk right into her place and push her down on her knees like she did to me, but I don't mention that part. "Yay!" comes the reply, "I was just wondering where I was going to find some cheap little whore to suck this fat prick tonight, cum over any time, slut." and her address. Yeah, we'll see, I think to myself - I focus on my iron will, I won't be dominated this time.

-

I get to the door of her building and hit the intercom. "Come on up," she purrs, not waiting to ask who it is, "and you'd better be wearing something sexy." I smirk as she buzzes me in - this isn't going to go how she expects. I go up to the top floor of this fancy, converted town house and there she is, leaning against the frame of her open door, cute as hell in a black velvet track suit with pink trim. One of those girly, lounge-around outfits that are super comfortable but still manage to be subtly sexy. And it's strange but she looks even smaller than before. I guess she would have looked taller when I was on my knees.

She looks me up and down, frowning at my jeans, sneakers and jacket. "Well, that's not all that exciting." She pouts. I shrug and follow her into her place, stepping past her and letting her lock the door behind me. She steps up close as I turn, pressing a finger to my chest, looking up at my with dark, commanding eyes. "You'd better have something cute and lacy on under all this, bitch."

"Nadia," I grin, "I think tonight's going to go pretty differently from last time."

"Oh, you do?" She giggles, maddeningly.

"Last time you caught me off guard. I'm not here for a repeat performance," I catch her hand as she starts tugging the zipper of my jacket down, "I'm here for you to return the favour." She looks up at me, mouth half open in a frozen smile, her perfectly shaped brows raised in disbelief.

"I'm sorry?"

"Last time I was feeling strange, suggestible... this time I know exactly what I want." I'm much taller than her, much bigger, much stronger. I take a step, forcing her to step back. "I want your lips around my cock, Nadia."

"You want ME to suck YOU off? But what would a slut like you want something like that for?"

"I'm not your slut tonight, Nadia. So we can have some fun on my terms... or I can leave now. Your choice." This is good. I'm strong, standing firm (soon in more ways than one) and I can see she's having to rethink things.

"Well..." she hesitates, "it'd be a shame for you to have come all this way for nothing. I suppose I could play by your rules just a little." Then, with a teasing smile and a wink she slips by me and leads me into the living room of her apartment.

The place is small but beautifully decorated, and somehow effortlessly sexy just like her. A small living room and an archway leading through into a spotless kitchen. "I think we're going to need something a little different though," she says as I take off my jacket, and then she disappears through another door into what I assume is the bedroom.

Moments later she's back, and what she's holding makes my eyes widen and my pulse quicken. A ridiculously slutty red thong, the front being a red satin, heart-shaped pouch with white lace trim. I imagine her in that and only that (it's the only thing she's holding) down on her knees before me, those plump tits bare, sucking on my member...

"You like it?"

"Oh, I think that'll do," I grin.

"Great." And then to my amazement, she tosses the sexy scrap of satin and string to me. "Then hurry up and strip and get it on."

"What?" I shoot an icy cold stare at her. "Did you not hear a thing I just said? Tonight I want YOU looking as sexy as possible." She take three steps across the room and presses her finger into my chest again, eyes smouldering.

"You said you want your dick sucked, right? Well that's fine, but you're not expecting me to just drop to my knees straight away, pull it out, give you a blowjob and that's it - are you? I'll play by your rules," she starts tracing her finger up my chest, then runs it along my jawline, "but you've got to help me get in the mood. And at the moment, this?" She tugs at my shirt, "all these man-clothes? They do nothing for me. I like sexy things, pretty things, a strong man wrapped up in satin and lace. Mmmmn." Fuck, she licks her lips and my pulse quickens. "So strip those ugly things off, slip this sexy little thing on and make me desperate to get at what's inside."

Damn it, this is just the kind of mind game I wasn't going to let her pull. A small voice in my head tells me that this isn't a good idea, that this is a slippery slope that I won't be able to climb back up. But equally I can see a lot of sense in what she says. She'll be the slut, but she needs to be involved. And fuck if the idea of her freeing my cock from this tiny, satin, heart-shaped pouch isn't making me hot already too. I'll strip. I'll put the panties on. And then it's back to the iron will.

"Ok," I say, "but don't push things, Nadia." She squeals in delight and steps away as I unbutton my shirt, loosen my pants, and strip down to my boxers. I glance at her, seeing her bite her lip as she checks me out, then throw my reservations aside and slip my underwear down too, standing naked before her. My prick is far from hard, but the little teasing and the thoughts running through my head have me thickening a little.

"Oh, well I'm not going to mind sucking on that at all," she purrs. I give her a half smile - then I step into the thong.

It's too small for me, obviously, but it's not ridiculously so. As I pull it up the back slips between my ass-cheeks, and my balls and my fattening cock tuck - just about - into the heart-shaped front-piece. It's designed for someone with a penis, I realise, with just enough room to fit the whole package into this sexy, girly, satin heart. The material is so smooth and cool on my sensitive prick that I shiver. My cock throbs too, and I try to tell myself that it isn't because I'm wearing such cute, girly underwear - it's because I'm imagining what Nadia's going to do to me. She's looking on, eyes wide with delight, hands clasped together.

And I can already feel how dangerous this is. My cock, plump but still flaccid, barely fits into the slutty little panties. I have the back slipped down my ass a little to make sure I have as much room as possible in the front, but still, the lace-trimmed heart is barely containing my manhood. If I get any thicker, any harder, this tiny thing isn't going to contain me. My cock's going to slip right out the top, jutting out of the heart... and maybe that's what Nadia wants. And fuck, just wearing these panties is getting me harder by the second, I can't control myself. It's just the thought of what's to come... right? They feel tighter, and I feel my cock shift in them for the first time.

I stand there, naked but for this pair of sexy satin, lace-trimmed panties, and I'm about to tell Nadia exactly how this is going to go now... when she butts in, excitable, giddy.

"Oh God, you're so hot... fuck! But! But...! One more thing, just... to make you irresistible..." and before I have a chance to reply she's gone - back into her bedroom.

Moments later she's back, clutching a mess of red and white fabric that she shakes out to reveal... a sexy little candy-striper mini dress. And it's pretty big, it might almost be my size... oh no.

"Please? Pleeeeease slip this on too," she begs. She's not ordering, or commanding, which is good, I think. I start shaking my head but she keeps on talking. "It would be so perfect, I would just... do anything for you." My head stops moving and I pause to think. The thin red and white stripes of the dress shimmer in front of me, the skirt of it does look very short but then... it's all about getting Nadia on her knees tonight. Fuck it.

"Ok," I say again and she whoops with delight, handing me the candy-striper dress and stepping back to watch me step into it. Wow, it is tight... but not too tight. I slip it up my body, trying not to rub it too much over the bulging satin heart at my crotch (I still want to keep some control) and turn around so she can zip it up. This dress must be much too big for Nadia's petite frame, why does she have it?

She zips me into the dress, and I turn to face her, head cocked to one side like - well? She clasps her hands together in delight. It's tight, particularly around the waist where it's cinched in a very feminine way that squeezes me a little. But I guess it does have an effect because, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror it's given me some pretty good curves that I didn't have before. The skirt is super short, just barely covering the satin heart containing my cock at the front and barely covering my bare ass at the back. Nadia looks like she's putty in my hands, so I even give her a twirl. She gasps, and I see her hand slipping down to her own crotch.

"So," I start, "How do you feel about me now? Don't you think it's time you found out what's going on under this dress? I pinch the hem of the dress at the front with both hands and teasingly start to raise it just like she did to me last time. She bites her lip, one hand tugging the zipper of her velour top down... then freezes again.

"Oh I just had the best idea. One more thing!" And with that she grabs my hand and drags me through the arch into the kitchen before I know what's happening.

Her kitchen is small but perfect too, with a counter running along one wall and a table against the opposite wall. I stand there in my cute little dress and my sexy little panties feeling my dick throb. She throws me a cloth and I catch it without thinking.

"Last thing, just... would you clean the table? Would you... bend over and clean the table for me so I could watch you for a moment? That would be... the hottest thing ever." Again I feel like I should stop her here, I should have stamped my authority on the situation more. She's pushing things, I know she is, but as she licks her lips and I imagine her tongue sliding up my erect prick I find myself playing along with her 'last thing'.

"Ok, but I'll need some relief after this hard work." I half-smile, a little nervously even I have to admit. And as she stands back and watches I move to the table, put one hand on it to support myself, and start to wipe it with the cloth she gave me. It's not in the slightest bit dirty, but I move the cloth with big, showy sweeps... and bend over to reach all the way to the wall. Oh God, I can feel the thin material of the mini-dress riding up my ass as I bend, and I hear what sounds like a moan of approval from Nadia.

"Arch... arch your back a little." Her command is soft, her voice heavy with arousal, and even thought I shouldn't be obeying her I do. I tell myself I need to keep her sweet, to turn her on so she'll obey me later, and I wipe her clean table and push my ass out for her to see the thong diving down between my cheeks. It makes my cock shift in my satin panties and I realise that I'm still extremely turned on myself. Actually it's getting a little dangerous, any more aroused and my shaft is going to spring free of the little red heart-shaped pouch it's trapped in.

I'm just thinking that this must be enough and it's time for me to take charge again when I hear her move. I go to turn but she puts a hand on my back and whispers, "just stay like that for a moment." Suddenly I'm wary, and I reach back with the arm holding the cloth to make her keep her distance. That's my mistake.

She catches my wrist, and with incredible skill, twists it, bends it and forces my arm up behind me, into the small of my back. A jolt of shock shoots through me, it doesn't hurt, but if she pushed anymore it would, and suddenly, despite her slight frame, she's leaning slightly and pinning me there, bent over the table. I try to use my mass, my size to straighten up, but she has me on my toes, off balance and perfectly held in place with the skill of a martial artist.

"Nadia," I start angrily, then "OW!" as she flips the candy-striper dress up off my ass and gives me a sharp spank with her free hand.

"Little slut, coming in my kitchen dressed like a whore, teasing me like that and you thought you'd get away with it?"

"Ah! We had an agreement..."

"We still have an agreement, bitch, but sluts like you need to give before they get." Suddenly there's a solid but softer impact against one of my ass cheeks. Then the other, then back to the first. Hard and hot and... a touch of wetness? Oh fuck, she's spanking me with her rigid prick. Bending me over her kitchen table, pinning me with my arm behind my back and cock-spanking me in this tiny thong, with my dress hiked up...

This isn't good, I tell myself, but... my cock keeps throbbing. Moving in my panties. Harder and harder, and all it would take is one little tug on the thong...

She tugs, my prick bucks and springs free, up and getting more rigid by the second. I can't help but gasp, and my body jumps. Glancing down I can see the little satin heart cupping my balls now and my thickening shaft jutting up out of it, mostly hidden by, and pushing up, the candy-striper mini dress that I'm wearing. By the time she realises, she's already started grinding that hot, hard shaft in the groove of my ass, smearing her precum on my skin and the thong. I'm protesting, buy my voice is, even to me, sounding weaker.

She reaches around, under my dress. "Shit, look how hard your little clit got, you little whore." Her fingers wrap around it - isn't this what I wanted? - and pump me, slow, confident and even strokes. My knees buckle a little and I gasp again. I try to push her off my again, but she still has me pinned with one hand, and now I'm having to hold myself away from the table a little with my free hand because otherwise she'll be pushing me down, trapping my cock against the hard table-top. One hand twisted behind me, one hand supporting me, I'm practically helpless as she grinds her own thick member against my ass and teasingly pumps my throbbing prick. She bends over, bringing her lips to my ear, her cock pressing against me even harder. "Look how wet you are, slut." She starts running her fingers down me, lubing me with my own precum. "Maybe I won't make you wait. Maybe I'll let you cum now if you admit you're a slut."

I bite my tongue, I fight the urge to hump her fist. Got to stay in control.

"Say it..." she purrs "Say, 'I'm Nadia's slutty little trick.'"

I, somehow, keep quiet. I don't know if it was the right thing to do. Suddenly she lets go of my prick and I gasp in relief. I have to stay in control... as much as I can. But then I hear a plastic 'pop' and then something cool and wet hits my ass. Trickles down between my cheeks. No. This can't be happening.

"Wait, Nadia," I gasp, voice cracking, "wait, this is too much..." But she doesn't stop, and she teasingly tosses the tube of lubricant onto the table beside me, so I can take a good look as she massages it into my ass, between my cheeks, she pulls the thong aside and then...

"Ah!" I cry out as her first, lubed finger presses into my tight, reluctant asshole. But again, my knees buckle, my cock jumps and, looking down, I see a string of my precum drip down to the table. "Nadia... please..."

"Please?" She teases, pulling her finger back... then slides it back in. She's a pro, of course, gentle but firm, lubing my ass and getting my ready for what I can't yet accept is going to happen. And my prick, my treacherous prick, is harder than granite, jutting out, precum soaking through the front of the dress now. She grabs the lube from beside me as my arm trembles from trying to stop my dick from being crushed under me... and I hear her pop the cap again and sigh as she lubes her own massive member.

And then she's pressing forward again. I can just see her if I twist my head around, her other hand is still twisting my arm, still strong as iron. "Nadia, wait, let's... let's just..."

"You came in here thinking you could take charge?" There it is, her hard, wet cock head touches my asshole, she presses gently. "You're a slut, you're a little whore and whore's don't call the shots." She presses again, and I gasp.

"Wait, let me...!"

"Sluts like you service their mistress's cock. Whores like you get bought and owned and fucked and..." she spanks me, then presses again. God... any harder and she's going to... going to... "Little cock-hungry whore. Why else would you have come here if you weren't hungry for this fat cock? Nothing but a cheap whore. I'm going to fuck you, then give you twenty bucks... because I always pay my whores. Now... beg for it."

"Wait, okay, I get it I'll just...!" I don't even know what deal I'm going to offer. And more than that, suddenly I don't even know if I want to make a deal, or if my mouth is just protesting because it thinks it ought to.

"Beg for it now, and I'll leave you with some dignity you little cum-slut."

"Ah!" I try to straighten up and push back again, one last effort at denial, and she twists, and my arm locks and I'm pressed back down.

"Beg. Me. To. Fuck. You."

"I..."

"I'll make it super easy, cutie, just say 'Please'."

My head is spinning, my cock throbbing and bucking as she gently rolls the head of her member back and forth over my asshole. What do I want? Time stretches, I don't know how long I'm frozen there, but suddenly I feel the word almost slide along my tongue and out my mouth.

"Please."

"I knew it!" She laughs in triumph, and I brace myself, but the humiliation isn't over yet. "Please what?"

"What?!"

"I'm going to need you to be a bit more specific. Please what?"

"Please..." I screw up my eyes and force myself to say it, "Please fuck me."

"Oh yeah, does the little whore need her pussy full of cock?"

"Y-yes."

"Did the bitch come here to get her ass-pussy fucked by a Goddess?"

"Yes..." I hang my head, I'm trying to tell myself, on one level, that I don't want this... but it's a lie.

"Good girl," she laughs... and then firmly eases her thick, lubed prick into my ass.

I cry out in shock and pain, but she's already pulling it back... only to ease it back into my tight hole a little deeper. She lets my arm go, finally, but instead weaves her fingers into my hair, pulling my head back. And then fucks her prick into me again. Both arms free I guess now I could push her back off me, but I don't want to. She's moving, fucking me, still easing her cock into me with smooth, sure movements, pulling my head back and keeping me off balance. I feel my prick jump and swing in front of me. I can't think.

12