Nadia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, slut, you feel divine..." My ass feels split open, spread impossibly wide, filled deeper every time by her throbbing cock meat. She releases my head and just seizes my hips. Like I've done with girls, she's doing with me. Just taking me, controlling me... and fucking me. My ass is on fire with pain and sensation and, fuck, how am I taking that cock. I remember how thick, how long it was from when I... I sucked it. And now all my revenge fantasies are out of the window. She's fucking my ass, making me take it, stretching me wide and...

And before I know it she has decided that my ass is ready and then she starts fucking me in earnest. Her heavy, cum filled balls slapping against me as she fucks my lubed ass with her lubed prick and I bite my lip to keep from crying out. God... how did I let this happen, I think, but the thought end up more like, how did I think this would end any other way?

Before I can really think that through though, she blows my mind again. Slowing slightly suddenly she reaches around... and starts pumping me as she fucks me.

"Your naughty cock, your clit, it doesn't lie," she gasps hoarsely, "it knows what it wants." I can't answer, I can't speak, all I know is that I'm helpless and with her prick pressing into me in a slow, hypnotic grind... it takes me less than a minute to lose all control. I feel it coming, but I don't think about retaining control until its too late, then I'm protesting pathetically in vain.

"No," I gasp again, but it's meaningless. Two hands on the table, bent over in a candy-striper dress with the back of my satin heart thong panties pulled to one side, knees trembling and with the thick cock of this beautiful shemale deep in my ass... I cum. My seed rushes up my shaft, unstoppable, and I spill it helplessly all over the table. She jerks and squeezes my base and I give it up, shot after shot all over her table, all over the front of the dress which still hangs down in front of my prick.

"Good girl," she whispers, "didn't that feel good? Doesn't it feel so good to be a slut? And now you've relaxed a little... I can really fuck you."

And with that she leaves my dripping cock and seizes my hips again. And starts reaming me. I can't help crying out now, as my ass feels like it's glowing with the strange ache of being spread and filled, and her big cock slams into me. Her hips against my ass, both of us grunting and gasping and moaning. Faster, she fucks me. Faster and faster until suddenly she's pulling out. She grabs me by the back of the dress and pulls me back off the table.

"On your knees," she pants, but my knees are so weak I can hardly disobey. I drop to my knees, dizzy, ass aching, and the way I'm gasping for breath makes it too easy for her to stand over me, grab the back of my head, and fill my mouth with her thick, lubed cock, straight from my ass. My eyes open wide and I try to push her off, but she uses both hands to hold me still. Three more strokes, thrusting that prick to the back of my throat, and with a girlish gasp of pleasure she's unloading. Unloading both heavy balls into my mouth and down my throat. Again. Damn it.

"Take it slut. Nadia's little cock slut, oh you dirty girl. You dirty, nasty little girl. Take that cum."

I don't want to swallow, but the size of her load and the way she holds her prick inside my mouth, kicking out every last drop... I swallow.

And I realise that my prick, which had flagged, is getting hard again.

She steps back, leaving me gasping. "I just fucked your ass you little whore. Now, look me in the eye and tell me you aren't my slut." I can't, I can barely look up at her. "Stand up," she commands, and I do, legs unsteady and my ass... my ass still feels like it's full of her massive shemale cock. "Now, say it. Say you're my slut, or I'll bend you over, spank you and fuck you again."

"I... I'm your slut, Nadia." The words come without me thinking, I'm just so dizzy, my body wracked with pleasure and pain, I just say it and she grins.

"Look at you, such a nympho," she giggles, and points to where my traitorous prick is already tenting the front of the dress again. "Come into the bedroom, princess," she teases. "Maybe I will keep my side of the deal..."

At this point I can barely guess what she's talking about... but I follow her in a daze as she leads me through into her bedroom. Her bedroom, of course, is perfect and effortlessly cute and sexy at the same time. She takes my hand for a moment... then pushes me backwards so I fall onto my back on her soft, plush bed. Sinking into the pink duvet and the lace-trimmed cushions.

"You came here wanting your dick sucked, right?"

Is this... am I going to be able to turn this around? Can I seize control now? Has Nadia gone soft having... cum in my mouth? (I can taste her, so strong, a trickle of her seed is drying on my jaw where it slipped from my mouth) I nod. "Yes, I..."

"Shhh," she scolds. She's tucked her own prick away now, back into those velour track pants. She looks totally composed whereas I... am kind of a mess. She climbs up onto the bed, moving, crawling up the bed towards me, straddling me as I lay back, praying that things are taking a change. "But since then, you've learned, haven't you? Learned that you're nothing but my slut. Haven't you?" The last sentence is sharp - it cuts and I jump. I can't defy her.

"Yes, I'm you're slut Nadia." I whisper.

"My cock slut."

"Your cock slut."

"Who loves to suck my big, fat prick..." I close my eyes for a second, but I can't deny her.

"I love to suck it."

"Well," she's right over me now, we're face to face as she smiles down like a predator sizing up its prey. "The only trouble is... my sluts don't have cocks."

"Wh-what..."

"My sluts know that MY cock is the only cock in the world they should be concerned about. So, little slut, if MY cock is the only cock in the world... what's that between your legs?"

My mouth goes dry, but my cock... my cock is rock hard all over again. I can't say it.

"I like girls..." she growls, grinning wickedly, "I'm the one with the cock here, I'm the one wearing the pants and you're wearing a dress and cute little panties. Now, I don't think you have a cock under there... do you?"

I don't know what to do, what to say.

"So, I'm afraid I can't suck your cock, slut. But... maybe you want your pussy licked? Your pussy and your hard little clit?"

I feel like all the breath is sucked from my body. Not just dominating me, she wants to emasculate me... and I... I can't resist her. I nod.

"See, I knew you were a pretty little girl, really." She moves back down the bed, kneeling between my ankles now as she looks down at me. "Tell me you're my pretty girl." My mouth won't move, I hesitate and she glances at me sharply. "Disobedient girls don't get their pussies licked, tell me you're my pretty girl."

"I... I'm your pretty girl, Nadia."

"Tell me you're a naughty girl who loves the cock." My voice catches and breaks, but she has me now. Total control.

"I'm a naughty girl who loves the cock..."

"I think I'll call you... Princess, from now on. Doesn't that seem perfect?"

"Yes... yes it does..."

"So who are you?"

"I'm... I'm your princess."

"You're a cock princess, a little princess who loves to dress up pretty and suck cock, isn't that right?"

"Yes..."

"Does the cock princess want her pussy licked?"

"Yes, she does."

"Lift up your dress and show me that slutty pussy, princess. And spread those legs wide like a good slut. A slut princess."

And I obey, of course. There's nothing I can do now, but obey. I lift up my dress to show her my prick, rock hard and jutting up from that heart-shaped thong pouch, and I say exactly what she tells me to.

"My little pussy is so wet for you, Mistress."

"Nadia, please lick my little princess pussy."

"I'm such a slut, your cock just makes my pussy wet..."

And more, and I keep going as she finally does what she promised and takes my rigid length into her mouth. But when I stop talking about what a bad girl I am, and how good she makes my little clitty feel, she stops, until I'm back "being a good princess" for her.

And by the time I cum for the second time she has me completely under her thumb. Without her even telling me, I'm gasping "My pussy's cumming, Nadia, you're making my slutty pussy cum." She swallows my seed, but it never feels like anyone other than her is in charge.

And when she tells me to roll over and hike my skirt off my ass I do. And when she writes 'Princess' in red lipstick across my right ass cheek, I let her. And when she tells me to come back tomorrow before I leave town, and make sure not to wash that lipstick off, because if it gets washed off she'll be very cross, and gives me a pale-pink lacy t-back to wear until I come back... I put the panties on under my male clothes and leave my men's underwear with her.

She stops me as I'm zipping up my jeans. "Oh, I almost forgot." And to my utter humiliation she produces a folded twenty dollar bill, and tucks it into the front of my panties. Then looks me in the eye, smiles and whispers: "Whore."

And as she leans in the doorway of her front door, saying "Bye Princess," and watching me go, I think... there's no reason I have to obey, I don't have to go back tomorrow...

But I know I will.

12