Nadia Closes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him questioningly wondering why he put panties on her. She watched as he picked the wand back up off her belly. Not knowing whether to sigh of relief or dread what was next, she did the only thing she could do and lay their quietly. Her question was soon answered as she felt the buzz on her again. Automatically she arched up to meet the supplier and bit her lips as she purred and her wetness soaked the fresh panties. She pulled at her nipples aggressively as they hardened between her fingers. Blinking back tears of joy as she felt herself become weightless, she cried out for him one more time. "Master may I please cum for you, you crazy fuck?!"

Shocked by her outburst he chuckled as he pressed the wand into her more making her wait a few more seconds. "You may slut." He grinned as he looked forward to hearing her body's response. Not long after he gave the permission, he heard her moan out deeply.

She answered him with a low growl, her orgasm welling up inside her with a deep pressure. "O YES!" she cried out as loud as she could, her mind spaced out from the overwhelming feeling of finally cumming. Her pussy throbbed vehemently as she pushed up against the wand more and her juices thoroughly gushed into her panties and soaked them. She laid there limp and light headed as she felt as if she was going to float away...sub space, what a great place to visit. She came to as she felt his warm rough palm rub against her cheek and he leaned over her. He leaned into her and brushed his hot lips over hers, she focused on his eyes, they were so beautiful and blue, she kissed him strong and felt his lips burn into hers. Their eyes locked as he pulled away from her. Tears spilled from eyes and down her cheeks. She didn't have to say thank you, he knew if she did she would never stop. Running a thumb over her plump cheeks he smiled and said, "You will sleep in those panties tonight, maybe it will help you remember who's in charge of your pleasures. Looking down she smiled softly, she knew who was and was glad he was. Slowly peeling the tape from her legs, he gathered her up in his arms and carried her off to bed. Snuggling up to him as close as she could she inhaled his musky scent and fell asleep in his arms.

12