Nadia Needs Her Step-Dad's Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she wasn't answering. Paul was moving on top of her, rolling her belly flat onto her bed under his body. The hung grown-up stud was now laying his 190-pound, muscular 6-foot body over my 18 year old step-daughter, his powerful legs spread wide open and his thick strong arms stretching down so that his sweaty nude body was hovering over her soft, slender female frame. His pelvis was definitely pressed against or over her ass. While he was fucking her, Nadia's face was turned to me and pressed into her pillow, as her eyes closed and her mouth opened to suck air. From the motions of the bedsheet hiding it all from my eyes, I could tell Paul was now plowing his erection into her pussy from behind as she lay lie on her tummy, pushing her little heartshaped butt upwards towards him.

"Oh Daddy!" she moaned, wincing, her hands gripping the pillow and bed while she felt Paul forcing his huge erection deeper into your cunt, "oooooh Daddeeeeee!"

My dick was so hard now, wanting to be jerked off while I watch the bedsheet, showing the curves of Paul's fit, manly body humping up and down, driving his prick into my step-daughter's sloppy wet cunt. I stared at the tight bulbs of his asscheeks outlined in the bedsheet, raising and lowering, up and down, showing me when he was thrusting that manly penis into Nadia's sexy slutty pussy.

Her slender, 110-pound body being pressed into the bed by Paul's mighty physique, Nadia opened her eyes slowly at me, staring at me with large brown orbs. Paul was pulling down the bedsheet, which had been clinging to his sweaty back and shoulders, but he yanked it down in a bunch around his hips and waist. I was staring at his bare torso now, and below him, at Nadia's nude back too, with the side of her slight b-cup breast pushed into her bed. Paul's eyes were staring at her back and then down to her ass, which only he could see at that moment with the bedsheet hiding it from her pervy father.

"Daddy," she purred pointlessly as she stared at me, making sure I was watching her get fucked.

I found myself leaning against the frame of her bedroom door, watching the hot illicit sex. But at the same time, I'm just as turned on by the news of her gangbang the coming weekend, and I was in lust with the image of my slutty, sexy slender step-daughter being fucked relentlessly by four adult men. Talking softly so as not to interject myself in their sex, I quietly moaned, "So, honey, do you think you can HANDLE four adult cocks by yourself all weekend?"

I had no idea of the reaction I'd draw. Nadia snorted, and Paul chuckled. She drew a breath of air, feeling Paul's dick sliding in and out of her twat from behind as she lay flat, and she moaned at me with the side of your face in the pillow. "Well, that's what I need you for, Daddy -- I -- I might not be alone."

And now, my ears were burning.

"Oh?" I hadn't expected something like that. "What, uh, what do you mean, baby?"

Paul was steadily fucking her, pushing deep into her then pulling his long big cock out, only to slide it back in. Each time he drove forward, her slender body shook and her ass rose up to meet him, and she pressed her face into the pillow too. After a few strokes of him fucking her, she explained her teasing comment from a few moments ago. "Um -- my friend -- Marissa -- she wants to join us, Daddy -- but -- her daddy thinks she's going with you and me to the beach, you need to call him and tell him it'll just be you with us."

Major near-orgasm in my pants here. Now I have to explain for a moment about Marissa. She wasn't exactly a close friend of Nadia's, but I'd picked Marissa out as clearly the second-hottest girl on their high school's cheerleading squad. (The hottest one, Tiffany, is a Hollywood-esque long-haired blonde with a perfect body that is in a universe of its own.) Marissa had hot C- or D-cup tits over a flat stomach, a round fabulous butt you just want to grab and squeeze, and long, wavy dirty-blonde hair she usually had in flowing curles. She always seemed a bit shy and naive, with these big round blue eyes. Watching her prance around a football field with pom-poms is a fucking joy. I'd even made that comment to Nadia, who I never really thought was a good friend of Marissa's, and Nadia basically told me she had a serious boyfriend (football player, I guess) and that was that.

I certainly had no idea Marissa was a little cockslut like Nadia. My dick was so close to cumming, if I tried to touch it even through my pants I was sure it would shoot sperm into my underwear.

"Shit," I grunted like a dumb animal, now picturing naked Marissa with nude Nadia and four horny adult men.

I must have stood there looking stupid or something, because my step-daughter groaned with some dismay after a couple of seconds. "Daddy, just fucking call him and tell him she can go with us."

Her voice woke me up from the very dreamy fantasy, which was all the more hot because it apparently was going to happen. "Um -- tell him she is coming with us to the beach, but don't tell him I'm not coming, right?"

My disconnected brain drew a nasty scowl. "No you're not, Daddy, just -- just fucking DO it."

I was going to do it, but I had to hear more. "So, uh -- is Marissa planning to get naked on the beach too?"

Both Paul and Nadia snickered at me again, and with Paul continuing to fuck Nadia from behind while staring at her hot teenage butt. Nadia's high-pitched feminine voice whined an answer. "Yeah, she is, Daddy, uh-huh."

"And," I followed up wanting to hear her say it, "you think Sanda's gonna fuck all of the guys, too?"

"Mmmm," purred my step-daughter with a dream in her pretty little head, "she definitely wants to, Daddy."

Now the thought of two men fucking Nadia while right next to them two other men were fucking Marissa's hot 18 year old body, that was way too sexy of a thought for my small brain. I had no choice, it hurt to much, my hand raced over my crotch and I quickly rubbed the burning of my aching penis through my pants. I knew Nadia saw me do that, probably the first time ever her step-daddy rubbed his dick in front of her, but I couldn't help myself.

I was almost numb at the thought of the weekend she and Marissa were going to have. Strangely, it amused me too; I giggled, then I made a little joke, or at least, what I thought was funny. "I don't suppose Marissa's dad would like knowing what you and her will be doing, huh?"

"No, Daddy," Nadia groaned as she pushed her soft butt upwards, feeling Paul slamming into her faster. I could hear the smacking noise, as his powerful pelvis rammed into her sweaty, fleshy ass and thighs.

I nodded in acceptance of her request for a favor; I had helped arrange for her to fuck men, why couldn't I do it for Marissa too. "Sure, I'll call later, if you --"

"No, Daddy," she repeated, looking at me with conviction while she continued to allow Paul to fuck her from behind, "call NOW, Daddy -- please?" And she pointed to the phone on the table near her bed.

I hesitated, wondering if this truly was a dangerous idea, but watching and hearing and seeing Paul and her fucking had filled me with a sheer lack of common sense. I went over to the table and picked up the phone. Now I have a different viewing angle, I found myself looking down at her and Paul almost from near Nadia's shoulder, and I could see not just her nude back but also her soft buttocks as they rose up and slammed into Paul, while he was fucking her so hard. His strong, muscular body was still towering over hers, his arms straight down, his knees spread around her, his flat abdomen pumping back and forth to drive his cock into her teenage pussy.

Nadia muttered Marissa's phone number, and I pause watching Paul fuck her while I listen for someone to answer. I was so enamored with watching Paul and Nadia have sex, I wasn't thinking much about the impending phone conversation.

The phone answered and it forced me to concentrate on the call. "Hello?" It was the sweet, sexy voice of Marissa. She sounded young, for an 18 year old, but maybe it was just the way it came out. Like I said, she always impressed me as being naive. The way Nadia was a few months ago, before she'd been fucked by a few adult men.

"Uh, um, hi," I stammered into the phone, trying to think about the call and not Paul's dick in my step-daughter's cunt. "Um, hi Marissa, it's your friend Nadia's dad, John -- Nadia wanted me to talk to your dad about, you know -- this weekend?" I actually felt guilty, admitting in a way that I knew about the plans for the weekend.

Marissa didn't seem to mind, she laughed softly. "Yeah, thanks, let me get him -- but, like, so, what are you going to tell him?"

With my eyes staring at the sight of Nadia's nude little sweaty back and ass, and Paul's naked, muscular sweaty torso and abdomen, as he ground his hips into her butt and thrusts his penis into her pussy, I answered Marissa's question exactly as how Nadia told me to say it. I told Marissa that the story was, I was taking both girls to the beach for the weekend, I had a buddy give me the keys to his beach house, I'd make sure the girls didn't do anything inappropriate and I'd be observing them the whole time.

Giggling more, Marissa approved the plan, and a few seconds later her father's unfamiliar voice answered. I was fucking nervous, but I was even more turned on because of what I was watching in front of me and knowing what I was helping Marissa to do. I introduced myself, and it turned out he remembered me from events at the high school. (I get the feeling lots of dads remember me; they always seemed to be staring at Nadia.) I tried to remain calm even though I was mostly out of breath, as I casually mentioned -- and lied -- that I had a chance to use a friend's beach house, and Nadia won't go without a friend because she said it will be "eternally" boring, so I promised to take total care of Marissa if she wanted to come.

Marissa's father is a dork, it appeared, because he rather quickly agreed. Maybe he was one of those fathers who didn't like having a hot, sexy 18 year old daughter around his house. I suppose such guys might exist.

With my eyes glued to Nadia's soft teen butt undulating against Paul's manly abdomen with his cock deep in her vagina, I was about to say goodbye and hang up on Marissa's dad when I heard her voice in the background, asking him for the phone. A moment later Marissa gets back on the phone and she says to me, "Hey it's me again -- is Nadia with you?"

I'm watching Paul panting, gasping, as his muscles on his shoulders and arms were straining. He was holding himself above Nadia, as she writhed under him, his dick stuffed so deep up her tight pink pussy.

I thought about lying to Marissa -- why not, I just lied to her dad -- but in a fit of honesty I softly answered, "Yeah, she's right here but um -- she's um -- well--"

Marissa giggled in a high, sweet voice. "Is she, what, BUSY with her friend?"

My moan answered for her, but then I explained. "Oh yeah. Paul's still here." I found myself looking at Nadia's face now, seeing her eyes closed and her lips wet with saliva, as she tried to breath quietly, concentrating on the feeling of that big cock in her twat.

Her girl friend sounded very intrerested at my response. "Mmm, he's there now huh? Are they -- you know -- being friendly?"

My giggle to the phrasing of her question allowed me to think a moment. What exactly did Marissa know? "Uh, sure -- friendly, uh huh." How noncommittal could I be?

The dirty-blonde cheerleader snickered over the phone, a bit quietly. "Just 'friendly,' huh? How friendly?"

I found myself smiling at the question, as I watched the two fucking in a very friendly manner. "Well, um -- very friendly, I guess."

She knew, and now she knew that I knew. "Oh, very friendly, hmm? Do you know what I know?"

"No," I moaned back, "what do you know, Marissa?"

"Well," she answered, "I happen to know that her friend picks her up from school sometimes, and they go to your house, and he has this big dick that she sucks and then he fucks her with it -- did you know that?"

My knees were aching badly, I was so hard and trying to stand not quite upright so that my erection wouldn't be squeezed too hard in my pants. Not only was Nadia fucking in front of me, but her hot friend was as potty-mouthed as Nadia was. The two were going to make quite a pair at the beach, nude with four horny adult men. I thought about how to answer Marissa, trying to come up with a witty response or something incredibly clever. All my sex-numbed brain could do, however, was just answer in a low, hushed grunt. "Oh yeah," I admitted.

Marissa snickered. I heard her tell her father that she was taking the phone into her bedroom, and a few seconds later on the phone I heard her bedroom door close shut loudly and click, and then Marissa spoke up again. Her voice changed now, she was talking in a quiet, sultry tone. "Nadia told me you like her to be with men, and to get fucked -- it turns you on when Nadia is getting laid, doesn't it?"

Now I knew the full story, even if Nadia never admitted it to me. Nadia was not only aware I wanted her to get fucked by other men -- I mean, I kept leaving her alone wearing skimpy clothing with horny adult men -- but she correctly surmised that it turned me on. And she was telling her friends about it. The fact that Marissa knew it, somehow, made me feel both weak but yet important. "Fuck yes," I whispered to her question, "I love it."

"Good," said the girl over the phone to me while I watched Nadia being fucked hard still, "so, Nadia's daddy, tell me, are Nadia and the guy fucking right now?"

I nodded but then realized it was a phone conversation. "Oh, yes."

"And, can you see them, are you watching them?"

I did the same thing, finally answering, "Oh, yes."

She snickered. " Well, I'm alone now -- so tell me, what are he and Nadia doing, exactly?"

The irony was killing me. I've been lusting for Marissa but never actually talked to her before or even really been introduced to her, and the first time she actually wanted to have a conversation with me was to hear about Nadia fucking another man.

I was about to describe the details to her, when Paul and Nadia moved on the bed. I watch in delight as Paul pushed away from Nadia, allowing my step-daughter to roll her nude body onto her back under him. I could see her perky sweaty titties, and how hard her soft pink nipples were, and I saw her skinny legs spread open to give her cunt to the man. Her exquisitely flat little tummy glistened with sweat. Paul leaned down again over her, his manly body so much bigger than hers, as she reached to her pelvis, and I could tell Nadia was guiding Paul's dick into her pussy. A moment later, both Paul and Nadia moaned as Paul thrust his cock into her squishy wet pussy, deeply.

With no reservation, I started describing these very details to Marissa. Every last juicy detail. "They're on her bed, he's on top of her. They're both sweaty and her skinny legs are wide fucking open. Nadia's little nipples are so fucking hard, and she's panting, and her hair is sweaty and matted like she's been fucking him all afternoon. Paul's got this muscled, fit body and he's savagely fucking her on top of her, his dick must be so fucking deep in her teenage pussy, you should hear the sounds of his big cock fucking her wet little pussy."

"Yeah!" shrieked Nadia's horny friend over the telephone as she heard the details, "that's so hot, go on, what else?"

I was in a trance, watching Nadia fuck Paul, describing it to Marissa. "Her little back is arched, she's pushing her sexy little body up to meet him as he smacks into her, Nadia is so turned on I can tell."

As Nadia heard me describing it to Marissa, she let out a loud moan -- almost exhaling all of the energy she'd been storing inside, to remain silent while I talked on the phone. "Yeah!" she screamed at Paul, loud enough for Marissa to hear it over the phone, "fuck me, fuck me harder baby!"

Marissa heard it. "Let me hear it!" Marissa ordered to me, "put the phone down near them, let me hear them fuck!"

So much for my first conversation with Marissa. I leaned forward to hold the phone on the bed near the two nude squirming bodies, but Paul grabbed the phone from my hand and yanked it away. Paul leaned upright more, his torso almost vertical, and he held the phone near his cock and Nadia's very wet pussy, so Marissa could hear the sloppy wet sounds of Paul's big dick fucking her hot teen cunt.

"Yes!" screamed Marissa loudly through the phone, so loudly even I could hear her.

I stood by the bed stupidly, just watching, seeing Paul fucking Nadia and letting Marissa hear it over the phone. Nadia's tits were jiggling as she arched her back and gasped, her slender hands wrapped around Paul's meaty shoulders for support. "Oh fuck yeah," she moaned at the man fucking her, "fuck me, fuck me, I love you fucking me!"

Paul let Marissa listen to a few minutes of the fucking, then he put the phone to his ear and moaned into it. I had no idea if this was the first time he'd spoken to Marissa. "You like that, honey?" he barked, "yeah, this is Paul, I think your sexy little girl friend here likes my big dick in her -- don't you baby?"

He held the phone forward, over Nadia's mouth, and my brunette step-daughter cried into it. "Ohhhh, fuck me Paul, fuck me harder -- I love your big fucking cock, fuck me harder!"

The stud snickered as he returned the phone to his mouth and ear. "I can't wait to meet you," he purred to Marissa, "maybe you'll let me stick this big dick in YOUR tight pussy too, honey."

I couldn't hear what Marissa said back, but I had a pretty good idea. Paul listened and smiled, and then he nodded while he continued to fuck my babygirl. "Well then we'll have awesome fucking sex all weekend, won't we honey?" Paul giggled to her, "and, here you go." He put the phone back down, this time almost touching it to a spot just above Nadia's shaved pussy where his cock was thrusting in and out of her.

I continued to stand there like a useless statue, watching Nadia and Paul fuck while Marissa was listening over the phone probably masturbating herself silly. Now knowing that Marissa was as horny as Nadia suddenly made my impression of her a hundred times better than it already was, which was pretty damned positive. My cock was hurting from being so hard, and I had half a mind to pull it out and jerk off. I had thought Paul didn't like the company but, since he would be taking Nadia and Marissa for a gangbang at the beach, I figured he wouldn't mind me stroking myself while I watched him fuck Nadia.

But before I did anything stupid, I saw Nadia grab the phone from where Paul was holding it against her belly. With one hand Nadia took the phone to her ear and mouth, and with her other hand she reached up and pulled her long sweaty, messy hair off of her face and forehead, holding it back over her pillow. "Oh god Marissa," Nadia exploded into the phone, "his cock is SOOO big, he's so deep in me, I'm cumming so fucking hard today, he's made me cum like a million fucking times, and I'm -- SHIT -- I'm cumming again, OH FUCK!"

With her step-daddy watching in amazement, I saw Nadia seize and spasm with a hard orgasm, her slender messy body shaking and vibrating while she groaned and squealed. Paul kept fucking herhard through the orgasm, as she screamed into the phone for her friend to hear it.

As her cum subsided, Nadia look over at me, flustered, and she giggle into the phone. "Oh fuck yeah, he's watching it all," she answered to something Marissa asked, "he's right here." Then she paused to listen to Marissa again, and whatever was said made her smile. She blew some sweaty long dark hair that had creeped into her mouth for a moment, and she said to Marissa, "Okay, sure." Then she handed the phone back to me.