Nadia Needs Her Step-Dad's Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the phone to talk to sexy Marissa again. Marissa was purring, and I could hear the state of arousal in her voice. Her tone had a combination of energy and anxiety, as she was doing something to bring herself near an orgasm. "Oh daddy," Marissa said to me, "do you like it, seeing Nadia having a big cum?"

An autopilot made me answer. "Uh huh -- oh yeah."

The soon-to-be high school senior playfully moaned into the phone. "That's so hot," the teenager softly panted, "tell me what she's doing, tell me more."

Almost like they heard her, Paul and Nadia moved around a bit. Paul by now had pushed the bedsheet entirely off of himself, so I could see his full nude body and ass, and at the moment he was leaning upright more, his belly pulling away from Nadia's spread-open legs. I had a direct view at his penis inside Nadia's gaping open, sloppy-wet pussy; the fat red bone was stuffed deep inside her but an inch or two was still left out. My step-daughter's pink pussylips were stretched wide open, swallowing that penis as he pushed it inside and pulled it back out again. I didn't dare raise my eyes, unless I'd see him watching me fuck Nadia. I just stood there, staring at his dick inside Nadia, telling Marissa about it.

"She's spread open wide, pulling her knees back, her little breasts are bouncing around as Paul is sticking it to her. He's fucking her, stretching her open."

Marissa was panting, wailing almost. I could picture what she was doing, the way she was moaning. The girl was pumping fingers in her cunt, anxiously fucking herself too hearing about Nadia getting laid by Paul.

I tried to help Marissa cum as best I could. "Paul's ass is pumping hard, I can see it squish as he pumps his dick into Nadia, and Nadia's back arches and her mouth trembles when he sticks it hard in her. She's grabbing the bedsheets and looking up at him with her big brown eyes, she loves getting fucked, Marissa, Nadia is getting fucked so hard."

"Yes!" screamed the girl on the phone, having her own orgasm I was sure. She wailed into the phone, her mouth so close to it the noise just came over as total distortion. "Oh fuck YES!"

Moments later, I heard a click and the line went dead.

"Fuck," I sullenly reported to Nadia, "I, uh, I think she had to go, suddenly."

Her body shaking while Paul fucked her, Nadia pouted at me, looking very winded. Paul was fucking her a bit more slowly now, pressing his fat dick as keep into her cunt as he could slide it. As he leaned his muscled weight into her, Nadia winced a bit at the pressures so deep inside you.

Speaking his first words to me of the day, the guy I found on the Internet a few weeks ago snickered with pride. "You like that, Daddy?" he sneered, seeing me stare at his penis in my daughter. "Your little slut here loves big cock, she's one hot fucking cumslut, she's a little whore isn't she?"

Nadia fully agreed. "Fuck yes, I'm a little slut, fuck me harder!"

He snickered at her now, looking down at her with a master's grin. "You're my little slut right now, aren't you baby?"

My step-daughter nodded, her slender pale body out of control being fucked hard by him. "I'm your slut, fuck me harder!"

"Mmmm," you purr looking at him, then me, smiling to yourself, "I doooo, Daddy, I loooove Paul's big cock fucking me!"

Paul grabbed her ankles, both of them, her tender feet so small in his strong hands. He bent her legs back, even more wide open, pushing her knees far up the bed as he leanded into her harder.

"Yeah, that's it baby," Paul sneered agani at her, "ooh you're so sexy, get me so hard."

"Oh you're so hard," she moaned back to him, "fuck me more baby!"

He nodded, pumping his dick forcefully into her, really pressing it deep, making her squirm at the feeling of how far up her vagina it was, and how wide he spread her tight cunny.

Again I found myself wondering if I should take my pants off and join the two of them, at least jerking myself off as they fucked. Instead, as I looked into Nadia's face, I found the coldest eyes.

"Daddy," she grunted softly while allowing Paul to keep fucking you, "thanks for making that call."

I nodded, thinking nothing of it.

But she was more resolute, and with a snap of her eyes and voice she said it to me directly. "Um, like, you can go now, you know?"

Um, "go?" I thought to myself.

The little tease was playing with me, while she was having sex. She could see how I loved watching it, and I don't think it was bothering her. Instead, she was using it over me. Our relationship was changing. "Daddy, can you shut the door on your way out? Paul and I might be here a while, so don't wait for us for dinner!"

I stood there, stupidly, like the English language was French. But the look in her eyes was telling; she didn't want me there, she was angry with me just standing there.

"You, uh, you two gonna keep fucking?" I asked, as if I had no idea.

Nadia nodded quickly, her little Russian face full of pleasure. "Oh yeah, Daddy, definitely!"

Moments later I shut the door with a thud behind me.

* * * *

About an hour later, I was in the kitchen making myself a sandwich. I'd already had two cums from masturbating; one right after I left the bedroom, and the other about 20 minutes later. And I was still hard. Hearing the moaning and thumping from the bedroom upstairs was a constant reminder of the fun Nadia was having.

I heard a sound, and I turned around. I found Nadia walking into the kitchen, moving slowly and softly, her hair a total disheveled, tangled mess. She was naked except for wearing a man's dress shirt hanging around her slender shoulders and down her petite body like a robe. It was white and way too large for her; obviously it was Paul's. She hadn't buttoned it at all, so it hung loosely and open. I could see one of her perky, b-cup boobies and her very wet, messy pussy.

She smiled as she stand there, showing me her creamy cunt. "He's in the bathroom," she reported to me with a slight grin, knowing what I was thinking. Her eyes flirted with the sight of the bulge in Daddy's pants. In a cheerful, spirited mood she winked at me. "How are you doing, Daddy?"

"Just fine, princess." I didn't want to be too obvious staring at my step-daughter's petite body, with that creamy fucked cunt and one of her perky b-cup titties on display. But she was obviously showing off for me, so I shouldn't look away from the gift. "Having fun?"

"Definitely," she smiled more, moving forward now to glide past me into the kitchen. I watched her, hardly moving myself, as she stepped in front of the refrigerator. I'm sure she heard me gasp as she opened the door and bent down -- way, way down -- to look for something on the lower shelves. Right in front of me, the long shirt she was wearing hiked up, and she pulled it up more to show off half of her smooth, creamy little ass -- and the wet pink pussy below it. She gave me a few seconds' look at her cunt and butt, then she stood upright and grabbed a bottle of water from the top shelf. Slut, I thought to myself.

As she turned to face me and kicked the door shut, swigging the water already, I had to laugh. "Quite a workout up there, huh -- you sure you have the strength to make a whole weekend out of it?"

She laughed and almost spat out water, coughing a bit and wiping her mouth. "Daddy! You don't think I should go?" She didn't really believe what she said, instead she smiled at me playfully.

"Oh sweetie," I quickly clarified, raising my hands and shaking them, "if you want to go, then go for it. I mean -- well, I was only wondering." She was blushing now, and I found myself turned on making her blush about her sexual escapades. So I turned up the heat a little. "I mean, you did fuck Adam and Ben this last weekend, didn't you?"

Again, we hadn't talked about what happened, but they had told me afterwards. Nadia looked at me almost with a shy, embarrassed pain of guilt, and her creamy-white cheeks were glowing a full shade of deep red. I didn't look away from her, however, so she fessed up. "Um . . . well of course we did, Daddy, you left me home alone with them wearing my string bikini."

God, she looked so good in that bikini! I had half a mind that past Saturday to turn my car around and spy on her teasing those two men, then getting it on with them. But as sexy as it was knowing she was there with them, hearing her talk about it made it a hundred times better. "I didn't think those two studs could resist your hot ass. So come on, tell me, you must have had a great time fucking those two guys, to make you want to spend a weekend with four men."

She nodded, smiling, while her mouth was wrapped around the water bottle. Nadia drank more water in a couple of large gulps, then brushed her tangled long black hair with her slender fingers. "Yeah," she said breathlessly after swallowing, "it was really fun, I wasn't sure if I could, you know, like, do it. But--"

I cut her off because I was so turned on talking about this. "Did they take turns fucking you, or did you get both cocks inside you at the same time?"

Nadia saw how her pervy step-father loved the details, so for the first time ever, she gave them to me. "Well," she thought, her pretty brown eyes rolling, "mostly they took turns, but, if you mean, did I suck and fuck them? Yeah, and um, they, like, you know what DP is?" She saw me nod quickly and she blushed. "Um, we did that, I guess, a couple of times."

I was picturing her small pale nude body sandwiched between two hung adult men, forcing their big pricks into her tight pussy and even tighter asshole at the same time, and I loved what I imagined. "That must have felt great; just think, now you can have a third cock in your mouth at the same time, will you do that at the beach?"

My step-daughter was playing along, seeing how this turned me on so much. "Oh, definitely, I'm gonna--" And she stopped in mid-thought, watching how her words affected me, how I hung onto every syllable and rolled the images around my head for sexual satisfaction. "I'm just gonna walk around naked the whole time, and anytime they wanna fuck Marissa and me, we're, like, just gonna lie back and go, cum fuck me baby -- mmmm, Daddy, it's going to be so much fun!" Her dark eye sparkled, and her lush thin lips spread a wide smile around her polished white teeth.

Oh, like the images weren't already hot enough to have Marissa added to them. "Damn that does sound like a fucking great weekend," I nodded, but my mind was thinking of something else new and even more intoxicating. Could it be? "So, um, tell me -- you played with Marissa yet, I mean, how did she end up getting added to the trip?"

Nadia saw my sheepish, lusty grin, and she knew what I was thinking. "You mean, have I fucked Marissa yet? Well . . . not really." Her pause and slight smile betrayed either a lie or a very fun story she wasn't revealing. "But, well, see, do you remember Greg?" (Of course I remembered him; I introduced her to him, he had a ritzy bachelor's condo not too far from us.) "He, uh, kinda knew Marissa and, uh, she was like, she came over once when I was there with him."

"Is that right?" I was leaning back against the countertop, because my knees were weak. The idea of petite Nadia naked with sexy, curvy Marissa was insanely hot. "So go on, tell me more. Did you three get naked together?"

The 18 year old hesitated, even looking away a moment, and her toothy smile grew fourfold as she thought about not answering or lying. But as her eyes fell on mine and she saw how intensely interested I was in her forthcoming answer, and there was no chance the truth would get her in trouble, she nodded and shrugged. "Yeah we did, Daddy, Greg, her and me. He'd been fucking her a while I guess. He fucked us both and we sucked his cock and got him all off and stuff."

"Cool," I muttered thinking about how that must have looked, "very cool. And uh, did he make you and Marissa, you know, fuck each other? Lick each other's pussies or something?"

To my disappointment, she shook her head. "No, not really, but--"

We were interrupted by a booming, low male voice from upstairs. "You down there, honey?" bellowed Paul from the second floor.

Nadia stopped talking to me and looked in that direction. "Yeah," she softly moaned, but then with a bit more gusto she shouted, "Down here in the kitchen." Nadia looked at me with a soft shrug, as if apologetic she had to attend to something else much more fun than talking to her step-daddy. "You want a water baby?"

His voice was loud and anxious. "Sure, you coming back up now?"

"Sorry, Daddy," Nadia moaned, turning her back to me to remove another bottle of water from the fridge, "I guess we'll be up there a while."

I watched silently as she was about to leave the room, but she turned to look at me over her shoulder so I blew her a kiss. I said, "I'm very, very glad you're having a good time."

Nadia smiled and blew a kiss back. "I am, definitely." But instead of leaving, she turned to look at me and her head tilted, as she gave me a thoughtful stare. "Daddy," she sang in a sweet tone, ""since you've been SUCH a good daddy to me -- I have a little present for you."

My ears perked up.

She continued, "Like, if you go on the computer downstairs in the TV room, and look under my documents in my pictures folder, there are, like some stuff, some pictures I sent to Paul the other day, I think you'll like them."

All of a sudden, I was in a rush to get downstairs. "Wow, sure, I'll go look," I promised, rewarding her for the information with another blown kiss. She waived and softly mouthed, "buh-bye," then she took her slender barely-covered young body back upstairs to keep fucking the married adult stud.

Even though I'd jerked off twice in the last hour or so, I couldn't wait to see what was on the computer. I raced downstairs, anxiously screamed at the computer to hurry up as it booted up, then I dove into her materials. I had invaded her file space in the past, but never found anything juicy, much less sexual, so I hadn't done it for the last couple of weeks, or maybe even a month. I wondered what I would find; my heart was racing.

There were some photos of her with friends, and with her and her Mom (both look to pretty together), and a couple of folders from school assignments and stuff. At first, I had no idea what she meant. But there was a folder named "M AND N," which I figured meant, Marissa and Nadia. I couldn't move the mouse fast enough to open it.

There were a half-dozen photos in the folder, and listed with file names not by thumbnail so I couldn't see what they were right away. Good, better to save the surprise. I opened the first one anxiously.

It was a photo of Marissa, in Nadia's bedroom. Marissa was standing naked except for pink cotton panties, her arms crossed in an "X" in front of her chest to hide her nipples and some of her large round boobies. What a fucking sensationally sexy girl she was, I thought to myself. I immediately leaned back in the computer chair and began to rub my dick through my pants. Marissa had a careful, playful grin on her face; I can tell she was a little nervous looking at the camera.

The photo was sexy, even hot, not slutty. A bit artsy. Expecting the photos will get better, I quickly unzipped my pants and hoisted out my 5 1/2 inch erection. It was aching from being so hard all evening since I got home, but it throbbed for a good squeeze too. I wrapped a hand around it and started stroking, while my other hand held the mouse to move onto the second photo.

The second picture made me gasp. Marissa was totally nude! She was on her fours on Nadia's bed, her ass facing the camera as she looked back over her shoulder. The photo clearly showed her round buttcheeks, with a sizzling hot tanline from her two-piece bathing suit, and under her ass was a hairy, very pink teenage vagina. I could also see her tight dark asshole in the picture. The look on her face was the gaze of a girl who wanted cock up her holes. Immediately, I was jealous of Greg, Paul and the other hot studs who had big enough cocks to deserve to fuck her.

By now, my hand is flying up and down my shaft as I'm masturbating myself wildly. In the third photo, Marissa is still naked but this time on her back on Nadia's bed, her long cheerleader legs spread wide open to expose that hairy wet cunt. Her full tits were so round and tender, and she had long brown nipples sticking out of those tits.

I stroked my penis picturing myself between those luscious legs, sliding my erection into that hairy 18 year old cunt, watching those big tits bouncing. What a hot fuck she would be!

By that time, my entire hand and cock were smeared with precum. I opened the fourth photo, hoping for something even more sexy, and I was not disappointed -- but in a different way. Nadia and Marissa were posing together, sitting side by side on the computer chair in front of the webcam. Marissa was still totally nude, but Nadia was wearing a tight pink t-shirt and white booty shorts. So, they were sitting right in the very spot were I was sitting! I jerked my dick even faster, knowing Marissa's nude ass sat where I am now sitting.

The next picture was, well, heaven. Taken again by the webcam, Nadia and Marissa were both now totally nude, standing in front of the computer hip-to-hip, their arms behind each other's backs. The photo showed them from the knees up to their smiling young faces; Nadia was several inches shorter than Marissa. Nadia's perky little b-cups and her unblemished, creamy white Russian skin contrast to Marissa's healthy tan and very American curvy body, with probably D-cup tits, atheltic tummy and rounded hips. Nadia had her constantly-shaved pink vagina, whereas Marissa's was thick with dark-blonde pubic hair. But even more arousing, the girls had drawn words on themselves with red lipstick. Across Nadia's stomach was scrawled the phrase, "WE WANT 4 COCKS," and over Marissa's body next to her the message continued, "2 FUCK US ALL WEEKND" (she ran out of room there for the last "E").

I was madly pumping my fist over my cock, staring at the two naked teenagers, feeling privileged to be seeing them both nude. I was picturing Paul and other men fucking them both, and also thinking that maybe Marissa would spread her sexy tanned thighs and let Nadia lick and taste her hairy little cunt. If only Marissa would shave it, she'd be perfect.

My third orgasm of the evening, which was going to be the largest, was about to burst. But I clicked the mouse to see if there was another photo, and there was. It showed less flesh but was even better. It wasn't taken by our webcam, nor even in our house; it sort of looked like a cellphone camera took it. Nadia and Marissa's faces were surrounding a hard cock! I figured it was Greg's, given Nadia's story. The picture was taken by lucky Greg himself, looking down his nude body as he stood up with the girls on their knees, their mouths out, tongues licking his prick on each side of the fat shaft. I was jealous of his very prodigious, thick penis; but I loved that Nadia and Marissa shared it. I couldn't tell if the girls were nude for the picture, pretty much just their faces and tongues were in it, tasting the man's hard cock.

I was close to cumming. I clicked to see if there was another photo, but the first picture of Marissa in her panties came back. I'd cycled through all six, that was it.

Time to cum. I put up my favorite, Marissa naked on her back spreading her legs, and I stared at her vagina while my cock began spurting semen all over my legs and hand.

And not even 30 minutes later, while Nadia was still upstairs with Paul, I was back in front of the computer masturbating for the fourth time that night, again staring at the six photos.

* * * *

There wasn't much else to tell about that evening. I was passed out asleep in front of the TV by about midnight, not having seen Nadia or her male fuckbuddy for the rest of the evening. I heard plenty of thumping and moaning noises, however, time to time, and even the shower I think. I guess he slipped out to go home to his wifey after I dozed off.