Nadia Needs Her Step-Dad's Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, although I wondered if I could get Nadia to change her mind about the weekend, I wasn't invited to go. So there isn't much to say about that, except, Nadia got home past 10 pm on that Sunday night wearing a guy's football jersey and nothing else, and she fell asleep sitting in my lap about 15 minutes later. And she stank like a fucked whore; she had cum all over her, her hair was a fucking disaster, she was sweaty and messy and obviously hadn't cleaned herself up for two full days. It was insanely sexy.

But, before the weekend began, I did have a fantasy realized, although not quite as, ah, fully as I would have liked.

That Friday, Nadia had already made arrangements with one of her male friends to go to his house for the day because his wife was out of town and he couldn't pass up the opportunity to get Nadia into his bedroom again. She tried to get out of it, but he was a sweet-talker and I guess a really good fuck so she agreed.

I guess she was having a good time with the other guy because she was still at the guy's house when Paul and his buddies were driving around to pick her up for the weekend trip, about mid-afternoon. That wouldn't affect me, of course, except that Marissa's dad -- under the illusion his virgin daughter was going to spend a clean, family weekend with my step-daughter and me -- was dropping his gorgeous slutty daughter off at our house for the trip.

So, around 2 p.m. or so, Nadia called me at the office from her cellphone. Her voice was strained, short of breath. "Daddy," she exhaled into the phone with a bit of panic, "Marissa is coming by, but I won't be home. You need to get home and let her in and make her dad think we're about to leave for the beach. I'll be home soon, Paul is coming to get me and then we'll go get her."

It wasn't a request, it was an order. She'd been pretty bossy with me since the afternoon I walked in on her fucking Paul; I liked her newfound confidence in herself. The assignment didn't sound difficult, although I had to cancel a couple of client meetings. The prospect of being stuck at home with beautiful, sexy Marissa even for just a few minutes gave me plenty of incentive.

I race home, and just in time. The doorbell rang maybe three minutes after I walked in the door, and I opened it to find scrumptuous Marissa waiving good-bye to her father. For a late August day, it was unseasonably cool, and Marissa was dressed for the weather. She had on low-rise, long faded blue jeans, and a baggy t-shirt that said "PARTY NAKED" on it. (Her dad obviously wasn't that much of a prude, to let her around wearing that shirt.)

Boy, I liked the shirt, which although loose was still tight enough to show the sides of her bra and tits inside. "Pretty much sums up your weekend, this weekend, doesn't it?" I joked, as I let her in the house.

Marissa giggled. She seemed shy, and nervous. She had on an incredibly powerful, super-sweet perfume and made me grin with her three feet away, even. She was carrying an overnight bag and also a napsack, both of which she dropped on the floor as she looked around the house. "First time here?" I asked, but then I realized it wasn't. She'd been here sometime in the past, to take those naked photos of herself with Nadia.

She shook her head, but didn't elaborate. She also politely declined any water or other refreshment. When I told her the story that Nadia was delayed and the "party bus" would be here to pick her up in a few minutes, she seemed to already know it.

I was very horny, just standing here with the sexy, lovely 18 year old with big tits and round (not fat) ass. It looked delicious in those jeans. She certainly wasn't talkative, as she had been on the phone a few days ago, although I guess it was unrealistic to expect her to have a conversation in person as if we were having phonesex.

Nonetheless, I was desperate and perverted enough to try. I pointed at her bags on the floor, and I said, "You know, Nadia was only going to take bath shit, like shampoo or something, and a brush, not any clothing." I made sure Marissa was looking at me when I added, "She, uh, didn't think you two would be wearing clothing much at the beach."

The cheerleader blushed and giggled nervously. "Oh, yeah, I guess."

"So you can leave those here, if you want," I offered, realizing it was a stupid point. I just wanted to talk about her being naked.

She shrugged and didn't seem to care. She slipped her hands into her front pockets, which sort of pushed her arms around her tits and made them stand out a bit. I was sure she knew I was staring at them, and she didn't seem to mind. I guess hot cheerleaders with big tits are used to having adult men stare at them.

A moment of awkward silence passed, until I figured out something else to ask about. Stay on topic, I thought. "You know," I mused, "you'll be in the car with Nadia and the guys for at least three hours, maybe more if traffic really sucks -- sitting in the car next to or on the laps of the men -- you might want to consider a change of clothing."

"Oh?" She hadn't thought about it, and clearly she had no idea what I meant, her eyebrow picked up as she smiled at me.

I nodded. "Yeah, see, think about it. In a car with four horny men, who want to fuck you all weekend." (I made a point to mention that, to see if she'd mention it too. It was hot talking to her about it.) "Don't you want to wear something, you know, that, well, is easy to pull back? Or pull aside? So, you know, on the drive over there -- so you can have fun in the car."

"Oh!" The idea hit her and she giggled, and wrinkled her nose at me. Her long, dirty-blonde hair was, as usual, curled at the bottom few inches as it fell around her shoulders and rounded chest. As she thought about my point, she shrugged and blushed with a little grin. "Um, I guess so."

My cock was throbbing in my pants, as I was thinking very perverted thoughts. I pointed at her t-shirt and jeans. "You look fucking sexy in those, sweetie, but trust me, wouldn't you rather be in the car in, like, a haltertop or front-button blouse and something like a miniskirt with no panties?"

The teenage girl blushed a bit more and nodded carefully, as if not wanting to admit she liked the idea. "Yeah, but, I don't have, you know, anything like that." Then she quickly added, "But I do have my bikini, I could just wear that."

I shrugged and shook my head a bit, pretending to think it over but I had other ideas. "Well, if you go to a minimart or something on the trip, a bikini might make you feel weird in public." I smiled as I made my offer. "If you want, we can go up to Nadia's and my wife's closets -- Nadia is a lot smaller than you but I think Katya has some elastic miniskirts and small blouses that would fit you perfectly."

I tried not to look pervy as I offered but instead casually stood back not smiling, hoping she'd see me as a friendly father figure. Her first look at me, however, was timid and distant. "Naw, well, that's okay," she said sweetly, more from not wanting to cause too much trouble I think than from being afraid of going upstairs with me.

"No trouble at all," I told her adamantly, "in fact, you'll be really fucking hot at the beach anyway in long jeans -- wouldn't you feel a lot better with, like, a blouse you tie across your tummy, and a nice skirt that shows off your hot sexy legs?"

"Mmm, maybe," the girl giggled, knowing I was right.

"Come on," I said, grabbing her hand -- she gave it without resistance -- as I led her towards the steps. "This won't take long, I have a couple things in mind already."

I let her to up the steps first, so I could stare at her ass in the jeans. I just wanted to reach out and grab them both, she was so fucking hot. Sexy young 18 year old cheerleader, wearing hot perfume and going to fuck four men and my step-daughter all weekend. Could she be any more perfect, I asked myself?

Actually, it occurred to me as we walked up the steps, yes she could.

"Say," I interjected as we reached the second floor, "don't let me scare you by asking, but, since you'll be with four adult men -- did you make sure to shave yourself today?"

Marissa blinked, puzzled. "Shave?"

Nodding like she should know what I was talking about, I explained. "Sure. You'll be with adult men; you do know, of course, that guys like girls with shaved pussies? Especially if you'll be nude at the beach, you don't want all that sand in your pubic hair. You definitely should have a shaved pussy, it'll be so much more fun. And," I added for effect, "Nadia always shaves all the time, she says her boyfriends love it -- a nice, juicy wet smooth cunt!"

Talking nasty in front of Marissa might have been a bit over the top, but we did have a pretty horny phonecall earlier in the week. I didn't expect Marissa to act surprised, but at first she looked at me like I was suggesting she jump off a bridge or go get married to me. I suddenly had a pang of guilt for saying it, but she saved me from a heart attack with a smile of realization. "Oh!" she giggled, looking into my eyes with a slightly playful sparkle, "well, you know, I don't usually -- I mean, no, I didn't, but--"

How far could I push this? I was determined to find out.

I pointed at the bathroom door. "Look, don't get me wrong, we both know that you're going to the beach with Nadia to get nude and fuck a bunch of adult men. I'm all good with that. I just want you to have fun." I was gathering strength to ask her, wondering if she's smack me in the face or something for asking. "If you want, right now, I can shave your pussy, I do it for Nadia all the time."

Marissa stared at me for a couple of seconds, not blinking, her big blue eyes drilling right into my skull. Then she blinked, and she laughed.

"Seriously?" cackled the teenager.

I shook my head up and down. "I'm not kidding, no hanky-panky, I'm not trying to get you naked or something, but you'll have a lot more fun -- and be really comfortable."

The cheerleader paused to consider it, which I thought was a total success because she didn't reject it out of hand.

"It'll only take two seconds," I added, hoping the puffery would make the sale.

It worked. "Well, okay," she said very slowly, embarrassed, looking around for a second as if other people might hear her agree to be shaved by Nadia's step-dad. "You sure?"

Again acting nonchalant like it was no big deal, I took her hand and led her to the bathroom. "Not a big deal at all, you won't even know I'm there and it'll be done in a jiffy."

Intentionally I didn't look at her, trying to keep her at ease. I left the bathroom door open, so she didn't feel confined. I gathered a new razor and a half-used can of lotion, then I sat on my heels in front of the closed toilet seat and beckoned for her to come sit on the lid. That's where Nadia positions herself when I shave her, I told Marissa.

My heart was thumping in my chest, my cock was leaking precum in my underwear as I held by breath wondering if the girl would really let me do this. How horny was this young slut? Well, horny enough it turned out. "Okay," she said very slowly again, facing me at my side, picturing herself on the closed toilet lid with me shaving her. I watched her small, soft hands go to her jeans and unbutton and unzip them, then she hooked her thumbs through the belt loops and pushed her jeans down her legs.

Fucking hot legs she had, and I could now smell her pussy in addition to her perfume. She had on a black thong, which frankly was fucking sexy. Marissa stood up, and I was hoping the shirt would come off too. It didn't; to have her pussy shaved, she didn't need to get topless of course. She was smart enough to figure that out.

She was pausing before stripping her pussy nude, so I said it like it was. "I know it's weird, but you'll be getting naked with four men you never met before, right, so it shouldn't be a big deal to let me shave you, I'm your friend's dad, I'm harmless."

Marissa's laugh told me she agreed.

I leaned back and again didn't stare at her as she pulled the thong down to her little teenage ankles, then she stepped out of it. Her vagina was now exposed, as she threw a leg over the commode. I watched intently as she sat her soft buttcheeks on the toilet lid and leaned back, spreading her tanned thighs wide open. I was staring at a teenage pussy inches in front of me.

Her soft, dark-blonde pubic hair was already moist, she'd been horny for some time today. The tanline of her two-piece bathing suit clearly contrast to her bronze, tanned thighs. I got a full breath of the aroma of that teenage girly pussy as she lay back, anxiously holding her breath, watching me.

"This will be quick," I promised, spraying lotion on my fingers then rubbing it over her pubic hairs.

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: Now, I'm a guy, I have never shaved a pussy before and wouldn't know how to do it. I suppose I could go download porn movies showing it, but I'm too worked up to take time out of writing this. I will leave it to the reader's imagination how a pussy can get shaved by an experienced adult male.]

I carefully went about my business, concentrating on the job and not on the fact she was a sexy, half-naked 18 year old with her cunt pointed at me. The more I worked, the more her breaths became intense and deep. She gulped a few times. Her big tits in her shirt were heaving more and more, up and down, hard for me to ignore as I shaved her mound. The pubic hairs were quite long and thick in some places, but the very sharp razor didn't cause too much discomfort as I cleaned up her entire nether-region. The entire time, her eyes were on me, riveted really, studying my every move as well as my face too. I kept a very professional composure, making this girl's vagina ready to be eaten and fucked.

As I finished up, leaving just a few streaks of lotion around the area, her head was moving side to side and her long bent legs quivered as she leaned back. I used a dry hand towel to mop up the leftover lotion, and when I'd exposed her newly-shaved pussy, I saw it was glistening wet. Marissa was really horny from the shave.

"Fuck," I muttered, "your cunt is gorgeous." I woke up and smiled in a less threatening way. "Those men are gonna have a great time, fucking you."

The girl smiled at me, her legs still spread. "Thanks," she purred sweetly.

I wasn't going to break my promise to her, as much as I was attracted to her pussy. I stood up and then helped her to her feet, looking down at her asscheeks that were half-creamy and half-tanned, a bright diagonal line cutting over the middle of each cheek showing where her bathing suit left off all summer long. "Perfect ass, too," I breathed coarsely, letting her see me admire her butt.

Marissa stooped down -- without bending over -- to retrieve her discarded clothing, and I hurriedly stopped her from putting them back on. "Let's go look for something better for you to wear," I said softly.

For the third time I took the teenager's soft hand and led her, this time to my bedroom. More exactly, Katya's and my bedroom. Marissa was a little reluctant when I pointed to the bed and asked her to sit on it, given that she wasn't wearing any clothing below her waist, but she sat there when she saw me walk into my wife's closet. I thought about how Katya might react knowing that another naked female was on our bed, in our bedroom; that's a story for another time. She probably would have been mad but not jealous. Anyway, moot point, she wasn't there. The closets are large and besides having double-racks of hanging clothing, they also have large drawers full of my wife's stuff. I opened one of the lower drawers and fished out Katya's black skirt with the elastic waistband. It wasn't quite a miniskirt and would go down Marissa's thighs a few inches, but that was good. It was loose and wide, and if Melissa wanted, it would give perfect access to her fresh shaved pussy.

I showed the skirt to Marissa through the closet doorway, then I turned to look for an appropriate top. I ended up going with my original thought, a sheer white front-button blouse. It was size 6, which might have been a bit small for Marissa's big tits if Marissa was going to button it closed. I had another plan, however.

Walking back into the bedroom, I held up the blouse and tossed it onto the bed next to the girl. "Put that on, but tie it, right, not button it," I said, indicating with my hands over my abdomen how she should secure it to herself.

Marissa nodded and looked at me, I suppose expecting me to leave the room so she could change. I didn't want to. I really, really didn't want to.

So, I said it.

"Um," I stammered to get her attention, "actually, I don't want to sound too pervy, but -- you're really beautiful -- would you mind terribly if I just sat here, and watched you change?" Quickly I stepped back and plopped my middle-aged ass into a chair sitting by the wall.

The cheerleader laughed towards me, tossing her head to the side and making her long, curly dirty-blonde hair fall down her arms. She looked so sexy, with the t-shirt covering her top as well as her pelvis, but not her sexy, tanned thighs. "Oh, sure, why not," she cackled playfully seeing how pathetic I must have looked. Non-threatening, too, I'm sure.

I didn't breath, I'm serious, as my eyes were glued on Marissa when she stood up from the bed. She pulled her t-shirt off, showing her black bra covering those big melons. "This too?" she laughed at me, already knowing the answer because she was reaching behind herself to unsnap it. When the black bra fell away, I moaned at the sight of her perfect round teenage breasts. Better than they looked in the photographs; dark nipples, creamy white skin around the nipples from her bikini top, and the rest was a deep bronze, luscious tan. She could see me admiring them and I swear she paused to let me look a bit.

She was totally nude, and she played it up. She turned her back to me, picked up the skirt, and stepped into it bending over to show me that half-creamy, half-tanned round butt with the pink hairless twat. The skirt was tight on her but just a bit, and she wiggled it into place over her tummy. "That's so nice," she said, looking down her legs at it. It feel about a third the way down her thighs, so it wasn't a mini-skirt, but it showed a lot of leg.

Then the busty blonde teased me more, her chest facing me as she put on the blouse. I watched those two teenage tits get covered by the white blouse, and she giggled as she fought to tie the blouse's sides in a little knot over her tummy. Half of her cleavage was showing, and her brown nipples were making distinct bumps in the thin white fabric and also showing little brown circles around them because the material was really thin. Katya has C-cup tits so I figured the blouse probably would fit Marissa, even though Katya had a little smaller frame.

Marissa looked at her breasts as she stretched and adjusted the blouse, until it was perfectly covering half of her boobs but showing off her great cleavage. "That's hot," she moaned at the sight of her half-covered breasts.

I was on fire, my cock was raging and this stunning, slutty cheerleader had me wanting to fuck her badly. I had no idea if this moment would ever pass, and I was very much afraid of pissing her off and having Nadia get mad at me. But something inside my told me, this girl wouldn't mind at all.

So, I went for it!

"Sure is hot," I agreed needlessly, standing up and stepping towards her. "And, see, it's perfect for the car ride." I sat on the bed and then pulled her hand until she was sitting next to me, and she didn't fight me. "See, when you're next to the men in the car, you only have to do this to show off these hot tits." I reached my hand over to her tummy, and with fingers pinching the knot she only just now tied, I pulled it loose, unfastening it. And I pushed her blouse open, showing off her tits again.