Nadia Needs Her Step-Dad's Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa grinned at me, arching her back, showing me those titties again. "Yup," she snickered, leaning back with her hands behind her, teasing me with those hot boobs.

I continued. "And when you're making out and the guys are sucking your tits in the car, you can just do this, and get fucked!" Now I grabbed the skirt down at the bottom hem, and I pulled it upwards towards her pussy. The skirt was loose and gave way easily, and even with Marissa sitting on the bottom half, the top half pulled up enough to show off her shaved vagina.

"And the men can finger it and lick it and fuck it in the car," I told her, smiling at the wet pussy in the skirt.

"Mmm," Marissa moaned, "yeah, you think they'll wanna fuck it, Mr. Bodinger?"

I chuckled at the formal reference. "Call me John, honey."

The slut was still leaning back, proudly displaying her uncovered boobs and now her wet cunt to me. "Ok, John."

And I answered her question. "They will totally want to fuck you, honey, you are so gorgeous. You ready to be fucked by four horny men all weekend?"

Her blue eyes stared at me while she arched her back, pushing those big tits forward. The slut softly moaned, "Maybe five men," as she shook her shoulders a bit and made the blouse fall open more, revealing more of those boobs.

I was mad at myself for being so reserved with her. She wanted to fuck!

She wanted to fuck . . . me!

I didn't undress her further. I pushed her onto her back on the bed, her ass at the edge of the mattress. After pulling the black skirt up around her waist as far as it would go, she then grabbed her knees and spread herself open for me. I was unzipping my pants, which I quickly pushed down to my knees with my underwear. My fully engorged, average-sized cock popped out, all glistening wet from precum that had been making a mess inside my pants. The teenage slut smiled at the sight of my dick, she didn't seem to mind it was smaller than Nadia's typical boyfriends.

Leaning over the bed, my arms around her torso, I stared at those tits and touched the swollen head of my penis to Marissa's pussylips. They were so fucking soft and wet. The girl shuddered and moaned, pulling her legs open even more, staring into my eyes begging to be fucked. I grabbed my shaft with a hand briefly, guided my missile to her hole, and I thrust my hips and ass forward.

"OH!" she wailed, feeling me enter her twat.

It was fucking tight, I can tell you that. Tight, silky warm, juicy and wet. I closed my eyes, feeling how great it felt around my dickhead then my shaft, as I pumped my ass back and forth sliding my adult meat into her vagina. "Oh heaven," I gasped, looking down at her pretty face and her wonderful tits, "your body is heaven, your cunt is so fucking hot, you make me so hard."

"Fuck me," the slut moaned, her hands reaching up to grab my upper arms, "fuck me!"

Still standing on the floor, I was able to get good leverage pumping into her, and soon I had my entire 5 1/2 inches deep in her fabulous pussy. My hairy balls bounced off her wet, soft buttocks, and my cock made squishy noises as I penetrated her slit faster and faster.

"Fuck me!" screamed the girl, her eyes half-closed, her back arched, her big tits flopping around.

I couldn't decide what to stare at. Her pretty face, with thick red lips; those big tits jiggling on her torso; her glistening pink pussylips swallowing my adult erection. Even her long, sleek tanned legs as she spread herself open for me.

"DADDY!"

Nadia's shrill voice snapped me back to reality, and I looked over my shoulder to find her standing in the doorway to my bedroom. She was dressed in nothing but a skanky haltertop, barely covering her sexy b-cupt titties, and white booty shorts that were so tight you could see the parallel ridges of her pussylips.

The look on her face was angry. Really angry.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" She stepped into the room, hands on her slender hips. "Stop that, get off of her!"

My dick felt too wonderful inside Marissa's vagina, and the slut on the bed under me wasn't pushing me off. I looked at my step-daughters narrow, pretty face with her long black hair falling around it, and thick layers of lipstick and mascara adorning her visage. "Baby just gimme a few--"

She shook her head, and stepped right next to me. I mean, so close her knees were touching my leg. "Daddy, we're in the van downstairs, they're waiting, c'mon, we have to go." And with that, she grabbed my arm closest to her with both her little hands and yanked it backwards, as if that would pull me off of her friend. It didn't, but it got my attention.

"Baby--!" I tried to protest, still pushing my dick into Marissa's pussy.

"Get off!" roared the angry teenage brunette, "Daddy, I didn't tell you to fuck her -- shit this is embarrassing -- c'mon, she has to go, get off of her, Daddy."

I was so close to cumming, and my cock was hard enough that even if I had an orgasm I could keep fucking Marissa for quite a while, but Nadia's insistent voice was not leaving me an option. Plus, it is a bit of a buzz-killer to be fucking a hot 18 year old while my step-daughter was right there yelling at me to stop. Who'd have thought that, huh?

Sweating on my brow and under my shirt, I subserviently did as told. I pulled my dick back from Marissa, moaning as it popped free, feeling it dripping with her 18 year old cunt juices.

As I reached down to pull my underwear and pants back up, Nadia was giggling as she grabbed Marissa's hand and pulled her friend to the floor. "C'mon, let's grab your stuff and get going, the guys are all waiting to meet you."

Marissa blinked at me, shrugged, and apologized. "Sorry," she said, playing along with Nadia, "I have to go, John."

"Eww!" reacted my step-daughter, "don't call him John, that's icky."

"Okay," Marissa smiled, "Mr. Bodinger."

I wasn't mad, I was horny as shit and wanted to keep fucking the young slut. But she tied up her blouse again, adjusted the black skirt to cover her ass and pussy, and thanked Nadia for the complement that she looked "hot" in the outfit.

I followed the girls downstairs, carrying Marissa's original clothing and giving it to her when she grabbed her two bags by the front door. Nadia, who had retrieved a handbag with some toiletries inside, was anxious to leave. "C'mon," she barked again by the door, holding the handle and waiting to open it, "we'll have more fun in the car."

Marissa was walking right past me, I felt her hand reach out and tap me on the shoudler. I turned and she leaned up to kiss me on the cheek. "Thanks," she purred, smiling at me with those big blue eyes trained on me, and with that she left the house.

Nadia giggled at me, then I saw her look me over. "Really, Daddy, the guys want to get on the road," she explained.

I sighed. "I suppose -- but it would have only been a few more minutes."

My step-daughter shook her head. "You know, I didn't say you could fuck her, Daddy. She's going to get fucked by really big dicks right now, you were, like, using up her energy and shit, that wasn't fair!"

I hung my head low a bit, still feeling my cock throbbing in my pants. "I suppose you're right, Nadia."

"Well of course I am," my daughter laughed, turning to leave. "I'll see you Sunday, Daddy, I'll call if I need anything."

I stood there like a dork, rubbing my aching penis through my pants, as I watched through the window as Nadia and Marissa crawled into a big white minivan with tinted windows. I could see shadows of adult men inside, but I couldn't see faces. The girls had big smiles on their faces. The van hastily pulled out of our driveway and roared off, taking my step-daughter and her equally slutty friend for a weekend of nonstop sex.

Leaving me to jerk off, of course. I went right to the computer, pulled up the photo of naked Marissa spreading her legs, and jerked off to it remembering how wonderful that cunt felt.

After a good, relieving orgasm, smearing my sperm around my still-hard shaft, I had a very wicked thought. Did Nadia just set me up; was I supposed to fuck Marissa, only to have Nadia interrupt us?

Wow, what a powerful thought. I was hard instantly, and loved not only what a little slut she had become, and that she would talk nasty to me in detail about her hot sex, but also how she was now actually controlling my sexual desires too.

She was the perfect step-daughter that I had dreamed about!