Nadia Queen of Blood Ch. 1

Story Info
Jason meets Nadia in New York.
4.1k words
29.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason met Nadia in the picturesque ruined quarter of New York.

He had decided to dine alone that evening after checking his bank statements to see if his wife was still bleeding him dry. She was. His tax evasion activities had seemed cunning at first, but it meant him taking her in to his confidence. Now she was using his secret to spend his money at will.

Meeting Nadia was a chance encounter during a hailstorm, when he ducked past the Uzi equipped doormen in to his favourite restaurant. He was determined to avoid the radioactive fall out that kind of weather had brought with it since the war. In all honesty he was surprised to see such a beautiful woman alone in a restaurant, especially one as popular as The Sicilian. Jason was literally mesmerised by her, as soon as he walked through the door, and when Angelo took his coat and asked if he would be dining alone, Jason said that he hoped not. He walked over to her table, and simply asked if he could join her. His recent discovery that his wife had been unfaithful to him with another woman had not soured his desire to be in female company. Especially with one as beautiful as Nadia.

The Sicilian was a delightful monument to the nineteen thirties, and it had hardly changed in its seventy-five years of existence, and even a minor thermo-nuclear explosion hadn't diminished its glory. It was completely art deco throughout, and somehow Nadia looked as though she belonged there. Her thick black hair was bobbed, and curled sharply around her pale face, accentuating her deep red lips and her dark, almost ebony, eyes. Her black velvet, sharply tailored, dress with its long tight skirt, and angular padded shoulders made her appear as though she had walked straight form a Lempika painting. She was stunning.

Outside the hail had stopped, and the streets filled once again with the hum of electric cars, skirting the fallen masonry of the nearby brownstones, shuffling pedestrians swathed in layers of clothing, and the noise of police sirens.

They talked as they ate, and she told him of her life before the war. How she had lived a care free existence in the dark forests of central Europe, until the chemicals of war had stripped the trees of their leaves, poisoned the ground and left only gnarled stumps stretching their arthritic fingers in to the grey sky.

"How long were you there?" he asked.

"It seemed like eternity," she said wistfully, as if looking through him.

He followed her out in to the darkness, where the crowds seem to part for her as she strode through the incessant drizzle. He tapped his pocket to make sure he had remembered to bring his ceramic pistol, then chased after her, as the citizens closed around her like a wake. Her long slender legs took confident strides, managing to avoid the detritus the streets had accrued during the space of the working day. After several breathless minutes they turned in to a hell mouth of an alley, a hole left by a toppled building, and climbed effortlessly up a rusty fire escape in to a converted warehouse. The accretion of heater ducts, air conditioning and filter units obscured its original purpose, but the loss of accommodation after the blasts had pressed in to service even the most unsuitable structures. He followed her in to a goods lift which shook its way up a further three floors and vomited them out on to a landing lit only by the neon sign on the building beyond a small window.

"If you come in," she warned him. "You will not leave as the same man who entered."

He ignored her. He was already erect, and the smell of her damp flesh filled his nostrils like an aphrodisiac perfume. She reached down and unbuttoned his trousers, pulling them down, along with his shorts, to release his large fleshy tool. She grasped it gently, then squeezed, enlarging its bulbous tip further.

"I want this cock inside me," she whispered, her sweet warm breath touching his face like a ghost.

"I want it in every hole," she continued licking his cheek with her spear of a tongue. "I want to choke on your cum."

He grabbed her, and shoved her against the exposed brick of the wall, lifting her from the ground with a hand behind each of her knees. He spread her legs, and forced his lips against hers. She was naked beneath her dress, dripping moisture and eager for the first insertion of his tool. She was tight, and squirmed around, until the uneasy length of flesh had buried itself in her folds. He straightened his back up, and she used his shoulders as a lever to rise, and then slide down, taking his member to the hilt. He was lost in the carnal excitement, as he ploughed his tool in to every willing orifice of Nadia's gracefully feline body. Initially he did not feel her needle like incisors prick the skin of his neck, or notice the steady loss of blood. Not until the disease of vampirism that Nadia had spread for nearly three centuries years had entered his body and he was almost lost to the living world and fell unconscious.

An hour later the mists of sleep rose from him. He sensed that he was now in the apartment, and he was lying on a bed. It seemed to be in the middle of the room. He tired to sit up, but he was weak and could barely move. He fell back and looked up at the white tiles of an industrial suspended ceiling. Then Nadia's face hovered above him, with a trickle of his blood still adorning her chin, and other flecks of crimson spattering her voluptuous breasts and gently curving belly

"You're a vampire," he croaked, his throat parched by his loss of blood. "I'd heard rumours…. The radiation…. had caused mutations."

She giggled, and climbed astride him, rubbing her clitoris against his deflated penis.

"I'm no mutant," she grinned. "I'm the un-dead, I've been un-dead for nearly three hundred years."

"Why me?" he gasped. "What did I do…to…deserve this."?

"Well," she laughed sliding back and tossing her hair from her face. "I love blood, and I love a big cock. Both together they are a rare treat. If I didn't worship Satan I'd think Christmas had come early this year!"

"I don't want to die," pleaded Jason.

"You aren't going to, my sweet little toy!" she exclaimed. "I need a protector, a companion. Some familiar who will obey me, but isn't allergic to the sun. Some one who will bring me my dinner now and then. Someone who will polish my casket"

"What do…I …get?"

She looked at him surprised by his audacity, but she decided she liked that.

"All the blood you can drink, and all the pussy you can eat? Then eventually, when we are ready to part company I'll finish the job. Then you'll have immortality and in relative terms invulnerability."

"Sounds…. like a. …good deal," he choked

"I'll take that as a yes then shall I?" she quipped, as she slipped down his belly, and Jason watched as his cock disappeared in to her crimson mouth.

"My wife Fiona." He groaned as her cool tongue circled his bulging tip. "She could be a problem. She's a nosey, devious, manipulating bi-sexual."

Nadia licked her lips

"Sounds like woman after my own heart. We'll deal with her don't you worry."

Responding to Nadia's suggestion Jason organised a dinner party at his Manhattan apartment, part of a converted office building that had withstood the blast, a building of pleasingly large proportions. Jason invited Nadia under the pretext that she was a business contact from a radiation filter company that he had an account with. The two women became friends immediately, and Nadia used her powers to seduce Fiona. Nadia noticed that she didn't have to try too hard; she had barely emanated a hypnotic pheromone, before Fiona had swept her in to the study and kissed her full on her mouth.

The following evening Fiona confessed her latest saphic indiscretion, as she played with Jason's cock between her small firm breasts. She lovingly described how Nadia had licked her into an orgasmic frenzy, and looked penitent when Jason feigned disapproval. In reality, it turned him on so much; he pushed his wife on to her back, and grabbed her small firm bottom as he did so, forcing a finger in to her tight anus. She squealed as he did so, and tried to escape his grasp. She loved a painful fucking, she may have been a mental sadist, but Jason knew only too well that when it came to violent sex, his wife could endure a great deal of punishment quite happily. He held her thighs tightly, leaving fingertip bruises on her delicate flesh. Then he laughed aloud as he forced his cock between her dry pink lips, abrading her pussy flesh. She begged for him to stop, but he ignored her pleas and took great pleasure in squirting his cum where only a few hours before Nadia's tongue had worked away. It was then that Jason noticed two tiny holes at the edge of his wife's labia, where Nadia's needle like teeth had drained a little blood.

It became a regular thing for them to be together after dark, to enjoy the pleasures that only two women can give each other. From the stories Fiona told him afterwards, their enjoyment strayed beyond normal, and into the painful sadistic delights that Nadia excelled in. Her body was often covered in bite marks, and the blushing wields of a crop or a whip. Jason could see in her eyes that Nadia's seduction of her mind was almost as complete as that of her body. Strangely it was Fiona, who sealed her own fate, because it was she who asked Nadia if she would consider an evening of fun, and pleasure, with Jason being present. Nadia pretended she wasn't too sure about the idea, but Fiona reassured her

So it was agreed that we would meet for dinner, get acquainted, and see where things led from there. Jason called Nadia and told her to take care that she didn't let it become obvious they had entwined before, because even in her semi-hypnotic state, Fiona was still an intelligent and observant woman.

The three of them met at The Sicilian and spent the better part of two hours talking and supposedly getting to know one another better, and they returned to the apartment around midnight. The two women got comfortable on the large bed; Jason remained dressed and casually watched the news on the wide screen plasma television. As usual shots of the ruined megalopolis dominated the screen, as gang wars, indiscriminate shootings and other forms of sudden death flashed before his eyes. He'd picked an excellent time to become a vampire. He could easily hide the bodies of Nadia's victims amongst the shattered; radiation scared remains of the city.

The women soon started kissing and fondling one other. Needless to say his blood pressure began rising quite rapidly. They were kissing each other very deeply, and were taking turns lying on top of each other, sliding their tongues and fingers across their taut flesh. Fiona was eager and began to caress the vampire's pussy with her fingers. She gently spread Nadia's curvaceous thighs, and began to lick her as Jason's cock was swelling in his trousers. Fiona then slowly inserted a slender finger in to Nadia's now wet vagina, and began finger fuck her while at the same time licking feverishly at her swollen clitoris. Nadia was incredibly aroused, and it wasn't long before she was on the verge of an orgasm. Fiona inserted another finger, and another until most of her hand was working away at Nadia's shimmering pink flesh. Jason watched Nadia's face as his wife's hand eased its way in to his lover's gaping slit. Fiona licked away enthusiastically, taking Nadia's clit between her teeth and sadistically twisting and chewing it until it was red raw. Nadia could not contain herself and exploded in orgasmic ecstasy, showering Fiona's slim face with several spatters of thick wet juice. Jason wasn't expecting this, and he nearly lost control when it happened, pinching on the base of his cock to prevent an explosion of cum.

Then it was Nadia's turn to eat Fiona, something she obviously enjoyed. After sucking on Fiona's small breasts for a while, she slowly moved down into position, and buried her face in Fiona's slit and it wasn't very long before Fiona was moaning and thrusting her pelvis up to meet Nadia's probing tongue. Watching the two of them on that bed, Fiona coming loudly, and Nadia gulping down all that pussy juice she could get past her lips, was an intensely erotic sight and Jason was now completely naked. Fiona had regained her composure for a moment and she invited him over to the bed.

Once Jason was lying down, she began to caress and kiss his stiff member. She was on her knees between his legs and Nadia was behind her, stroking and kissing the cleft of her bottom. What a sight for him to see, his cock sliding in and out of Fiona's mouth, while Nadia was licking and kissing her lovely body. The feeling was heavenly. Fiona began to massage his balls as she allowed his cock to go deeper and deeper into her throat, and a few drops of cum had begun to ooze out onto her tongue.

Jason began massaging Nadia's much larger breasts, and then she leaned forward and began kissing him passionately, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth. Jason had his hand between her legs and was rubbing her sopping wet pussy very hard, stretching her to a point where a normal woman would be in pain. Jason slid his index finger inside her and was rubbing her bud hard clit with his thumb. At this point she gave him one last deep, hot kiss and then moved to position her pussy right over his face. Jason raised his head slightly and felt a few drops of her juice squirt on to his forehead. Then he plunged his face and mouth right into her beautiful, juicy cunt. His tongue was flitting back and forth, from probing the deep interior of her pussy to licking her engorged nub of pleasure. She was gently rocking her hips back and forth to get the full effect of his feasting mouth, and Jason could feel her shivering as the tension began to build in her.

Fiona was watching fascinated, as Jason munched on Nadia's quim, while she was devouring his brimming cock. It was wonderful, his face buried in that gorgeous pussy and his cock thrusting deep into Fiona's mouth. And then it happened, Nadia started to come. She was fucking his face like a vampire possessed, and his tongue was grinding on her throbbing slit flesh. As the orgasm began to take control of her body, and her pelvic muscles began to spasm, the flood started. Jason felt the warmth flowing over his face, and chest. Then his cock began its own dance of ecstasy. Every muscle in his body tensed, and his back arched as his cock exploded in Fiona's mouth, filling her to overflowing. Nadia collapsed from the strain of her own orgasm and Fiona opened Nadia's legs to let his spunk dribble from her lips into Nadia's puckered slit.

The next morning when he awoke Nadia had gone, but he noticed yet another small wound on his wife, this time just below her right breast. He showered and dressed then left the building. On the street he hailed a cab. It was a Hummer, painted yellow with the familiar chequer board markings on the side. It was probably the only vehicle that was both powerful enough and safe to find its way around the city streets. He hauled himself in to the vehicle and instructed the driver to take him to Nadia's building.

He made his way furtively inside, checking carefully to see if he had been followed. Inside the apartment smelled damp. It was somehow more decrepit in the cracked daylight, its silver grey beams percolating through the scratches on the painted out windows and roughly nailed on boards. He decided it lacked the passionate mystery of having the beautiful Nadia at large within it. He opened his briefcase and took out two bags of blood he had purchased from a medical bootlegger and left them in the refrigerator. Nadia, he had decided, deserved a drink for her performance the previous night. It was then he noticed a note addressed to him on the table, written in an almost archaic script with real ink. He picked it up and marvelled at the pen strokes. It was practically a paperless world and a handwritten letter was something he'd not seen in years, especially one on parchment made of human skin.

'Jason. Both Fiona and yourself were excellent companions last night. It seems a shame to dispose of such a sexually charged and voracious woman, but I am sure you will be glad to see the back of her for your own reasons. Perhaps we could finish her tonight. Bring her to me and I promise I will dispose of her in a most agonising way. But not before I have had her again.

Nadia.'

It wasn't long after their arrival that evening before the two women began playing again. First it was touching, kissing and tickling, and slowly the focus changed to more deliberate action. Watching this exhibition of female sexual abandon had him hard as a rock again. By this time Nadia was lying on top of Fiona and they were in perfect alignment, face-to-face, breast-to-breast and pussy-to-pussy. Jason was in a semi-reclining position with his back against the headboard right next to the two very different, but gorgeous, naked writhing female bodies. His hips were about level with their shoulders and Jason was watching intently as they explored each other's mouths with their tongues and slowly rubbed their juicy pussies together. Nadia looked over at him and saw his erect cock. She reached over and took it in her hand and began to stroke it gently. She then shifted her upper body towards him and began to lick the swollen head. She told him it tasted delicious, and then took his member all the way into her mouth as she lightly sucked. There was a slow shifting of bodies as Fiona and Nadia untangled from each other and Nadia moved to position herself to concentrate on some frantic cock sucking. She spent several glorious minutes sliding his cock, literally, all the way down her throat. A trick only a female vampire could do. Then she sat up straight and demanded that Jason fuck her.

In a matter of seconds she was on her back and Jason was positioned on top of her, ready for penetration. Fiona said she wanted to help, and grasping his cock in her hand, she guided it gently but firmly into Nadia's waiting pussy. Nadia wrapped her legs around his waist as Jason began thrusting deep into her wet quim. While Jason was driving his cock in and out, Fiona had positioned herself in such a way that she was in position to slide a finger into Nadia's sphincter. Jason was unaware of this going on but Nadia responded to it like a wild woman. Her hips were thrusting up to meet hiscock as Jason drove it deep inside her and Fiona was eagerly finger fucking her bottom. As Nadia started coming Jason was unable to hold back any longer and he filled her pulsating vagina with a tremendous load. The waves of pleasure flowed over his entire body and his ears were filled with the screams of Nadia's orgasm.

Once they had regained enough energy to be able to talk, Nadia said she wanted more anal stimulation. Nadia's plan was for Jason to enter her from behind, her on her knees with her bottom in the air. While Jason was fucking her she wanted to eat Fiona's pussy again. She and Fiona got into position and Jason just watched for a while as Nadia licked and sucked on Fiona's extended clitoris. Then Jason moved up behind her and slowly, gently, penetrated her, going deeper each time, until his entire length was buried deep inside. As his cock slid in and out of her bottom she began licking Fiona's pussy faster and faster. With the assistance of Nadia's talented tongue she was the first to go over the edge and began moaning with orgasmic delight. This excited him greatly and Jason began thrusting into Nadia's anus rather wildly as he watched and listened to Fiona's screams of pleasure.

The double action of Fiona creaming all over her face and Jason pile driving her sphincter sent Nadia into a wild orgasmic frenzy and biting hard on Fiona's tender quim. Fiona's screams filled the apartment as blood sprayed on to Nadia's face from her shredded pussy flesh. Nadia bit down again as Jason exploded into her, filling her hole with cum.

12