Nadia Queen of Blood Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned completely dressed. They looked down at my sweaty orgasm- shaken body and laughed. Nadia had left the bullet vibrating in my ass when they went to clean up. I had two powerful orgasms while they showered and dressed. I noticed she was carrying a scalpel. 'Time for a light snack before sunrise,' she said to Alexei.

She bent down and sliced my pussy lips with the blade. I screamed, even though they were just tiny nicks, but it was agony all the same. They knelt either side of my thighs, and each one took a lip in their mouth and sucked my blood. The sensation was unbelievable as they stretched my pussy lips really tight. It was then I realised."

"Realised what?" said Hernandez.

"That they were real vampires. Not mutants or gothic occultists"

"How did you get in the coma?" asked Bill.

"Alexei disappeared and Nadia got bored with me. She had picked up a businessman Jason. Garland? Or something similar. He was a regular at the restaurant. One evening when I returned home she attacked me. Not a normal dom-sub beating, but a blood fest. I nearly died, but I was found in a dumpster by a passer by and here I am now. I swear, she sucked my blood and I just couldn't escape. She has these crazy eyes that make you do what she wants."

The two detectives left and conferred. They now had a good reason to search Gardners apartment.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

HOT SHOTS: M.I.L.F Spring Break Loses his virginity to his girlfriend's mom.in Mature
Bad Parents Mommy & Daddy ensure the family tradition is upheld.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Joey Finds a New App Ch. 01 High School Senior gets invited to beta test a crazy new app.in Incest/Taboo
How I enslaved my Mom Pt. 01 I make my mother a sex slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mothership Wilderness Pt. 01 Fertility injection goes wrong on a deep space colony ship.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories