Nadia's First Threesome

Story Info
Hot Italian girlfriend teases his buddy.
837 words
3.56
72.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's start out with a little history. My girlfriend's name is Nadia. She is of Italian descent with long black hair that falls almost to her waist. She is about 5 4" and has the body of an athlete. She often attracts stares from other men and is always getting hit upon. This is a good thing for me since it has always been a fantasy of mine to watch her flirt and sometimes suck off other men. She had this way of sucking dick that could not be beat; deep-throating until you would shoot it down her mouth.

We often talked about getting another man involved but it did not happen until now. My friend Eric and I were out on the town and I had told him that I had to pick up Nadia from work. He asked me if it was the hot one that I kept talking about and I said, "Yes". We pulled up to pick her up and she came out looking absolutely stunning. She had on tight white jeans and a purple shirt that was very low cut. She hopped in the back seat and we went out to dinner.

While we were at dinner I noticed Eric trying to sneak a peak down her shirt. Obviously Nadia noticed as well because she surprised him by saying, "Do you like what you see?"

Eric answered, "Absolutely."

Nadia smiled and said that the man at the table in front of us was also staring. She said, "He probably thinks you two are going to double-team me! Let me give everyone something to stare about." She then proceeded to unbutton two more of her shirt buttons to reveal a black lace bra. We went on eating dinner while the man next to us undressed Nadia with his eyes.

After dinner, we piled into the car. Nadia was driving, I was in the passenger seat, and Eric was in the back. We were driving around trying to think of something to do when I don't know what got over me. I gently cuffed one of Nadia s breast in my hand. She glanced over at me with an inquisitive look. She then relaxed as I reached into her bra and started to pinch her nipple. I looked into the backseat at a rather puzzled Eric. I asked him if he wanted to try to which he almost jumped out of his seat. He reached from behind and slid his hand into Nadia s shirt and started feeling her breast. I could tell that Nadia was getting turned on.

Finally she said "We need to find some place to park!" We chose an empty parking lot. As soon as she parked the car, I reached over and pulled the lever to let her seat fall back. Eric and my hands were all over her. She moaned loudly as her shirt was ripped open and her bra was unstrapped. I undid her pants and started fingering her wet pussy. I looked up to see Nadia desperately trying to unbutton Eric s pants. We had always made fun of Eric s giant penis, telling him he was a freak of nature. Nadia soon found out as his cock burst from his pants and hit her in the face. She grabbed it and gazed at it for about 20 seconds. She then took it into her mouth and deep-throated it!

I couldn't believe it. It had to be at least nine inches long and had the girth of a man's wrist. I've taught Nadia how to give a good blowjob and she was doing her finest work to Eric. I was fingering her pussy and watching her getting skull-fucked by my friend. Within minutes Eric started to cum. He grabbed her head and pressed down tight. I could see Nadia s eyes bulge out as this mammoth cock started to choke her. Eric let her go and she can up coughing up sperm. It ran down her chin and onto her chest.

Next it was my turn as she arranged herself to take my cock. She started slurping on my dick as Eric pulled down her pants. She was wearing a white thong and her ass was up in the air. Eric started to finger her. One finger. Two fingers. Now three fingers inside her tight little pussy. I could feel her moan as she gave me head. Her moans grew louder only to be muffled by my cock as Eric pushed almost his whole hand in my girlfriend's pussy. I soon came into her mouth with an explosion as she swallowed my hot cum.

After we were done, Nadia got dressed and drove to drop Eric off at his house. As soon as he left the car, I asked her how she liked it. She answered "I feel like I just sucked two guys off. It's not like I got fucked or anything. We ll have to save that for another time!" And so we did.