Nadia's Perfect 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
delcroix
delcroix
84 Followers

"Oh shit!... What are you....!? Awww God!" Nadia bawled as her pussy, anus and clitoris were deliciously assaulted all at once.

Derrick continued to work his fingers and his tongue. He used his mother's pussy juices to lather her puckered anus before carefully sliding his index finger inside and out; at the same time he slowly feeding her sucking pussy lips with his thumb. Derrick watched how his thumb disappeared inside her tunnel and imagined how it would feel around his cock.

Nadia could now see her son's magnificent boner by her side. It looked larger than his previous erection. She reached out and gently held it in her hand. It was hot and slippery with precum. She was careful not to pull it; she still needs his cock for another round. Derrick shuddered when he felt his mother's hand on his member but he didn't stop what he's doing.

"Oh God, baby! I'm so close!... Keep on doin' it!... Awghh! Nadia commanded as she felt her orgasm bubbling-up inside her. She sensed it like a freight train traveling faster and faster.

"OH MY GOD, DERRICK!... I'M CUMMING, BABY!... AWWGGHH GOD!... DON'T STOP NOW!... OH DERRICK!... MY BEAUTIFUL BOY!... OH!" Nadia hollered as her cunt convulsed and her orgasm rippled throughout her body. Derrick looked at his mother's contorted face and he'd never seen her so sexy.

It took a few seconds for Nadia to recover from her explosive climax. When she opened her eyes she saw Derrick kneeling beside her and holding his leaking joy stick.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked with an air of authority.

Nadia swallowed hard. It's what she'd been craving for for days; to be fucked by her hunk-of-a-son. She parted her legs once again and Derrick positioned himself in between. He aimed his cock at her pussy lips and pressed forward... slowly. He kept on pushing until his whole seven inches was inside. The young lifeguard-to-be watched in amazement as his rigid penis disappeared completely in the depths of the womb where he emerged from twenty-one years ago.

"Oh fuck, Derrick! You're huge, baby!" Nadia remarked as her son's massive organ plowed her crack.

"Take it, Mom! You're so fuckin' slick!" he returned the complement as he pulled his member halfway out and pushed it in again more forcefully.

"Oh baby! Fuck me!... Fuck me hard!" Nadia pleaded as she wrapped her legs around her son's lunging waist.

"I'll fuck your brains out, Mom!" he whispered on her ear as he pounded her pussy.

Nadia placed her hands on the sides of Derrick's face. They locked eyes as they mated; mother and son locked in a sordid, incestuous embrace. "You feel so good inside me, baby!" Nadia uttered.

Derrick rammed his pecker with such ardor that his balls slapped hard against his mother's ass cheeks. He savored the sensations her gripping pussy walls gave his virile cock, its tightness... its texture... its warmth. He had fucked lots of women before but tonight's circumstances made this particular fuck extraordinary.

"Do you like that, Mom? Do you like your son's cock inside you?" he murmured; bringing home the point to his mother and underscoring the immorality and depravity of their act.

"Oh yes, baby! Fuck me!... Fuck me you beautiful motherfucker!" Nadia hissed without a shred of remorse. "Fuck me you big stud!... I just love your dick!... Urghh Awwghh!" she sniveled as she anchored herself onto his heaving torso. Her son's athletic body was perfect for fucking. Every incestuous jab of his meat sent Nadia to new heights of ecstasy.

"Take it all, Mom! I know you like it!"

"Oh Derrick!... Where'd you learn to fuck like this?... Awwgggh!"

"Uhhh!... Ahhh!... Arghhh! Fuck yeah!" Derrick moaned each time he pistoned his manhood inside the humid wonderland which is Nadia's pussy. He pushed his cock like a veteran porn star making his mother's body bounce on his. Their sweaty bodies made sucking noises as they rubbed against each other. The bedside lamp vibrated violently as they fucked, illuminating their moist bodies with a quavering yellow light.

With one quick move, Nadia, summoning all the strength that her legs could muster, flung her son's body to the other side of the bed. Derrick was caught by surprise as he found himself laying flat on his back with his mother straddling his midsection.

"The tables have turned!" Nadia smirked, eliciting a sexy grin from her sweat-soaked paramour. She lowered her face onto his and gave him an exquisite French kiss; she then kissed his muscular neck, down to his pecs where she rolled her tongue against his hard, fleshy nipples. She descended lower, swiveling her tongue over his taut abdomen and navel. She faced him again, this time offering her supple breasts to his obliging mouth.

Derrick took a mouthful or her milky white boob. He swirled his snake-like tongue against the velvety roughness of her areolas and played with her nipples with his teeth. He kissed her neck while cupping her voluptuous ass cheeks with his powerful hands. The two of them savored these moments of belated foreplay knowing full well that they'll resume fucking very shortly.

"I'm gonna sit on it now," Nadia declared as she straightened her body and parted her legs. She seized Derrick's stiffness by the base and greedily stuffed her twat with it, bringing down her full weight on it until she could feel his cock pushing the deepest end of her vagina.

"Fuck Yeah!" Derrick hooted as he watched his mother's pussy lips swallow his fuck pole. The familiar warmth and dampness of her chute soon enveloped his member.

Nadia started to ride him, slowly at first. She focused on his face and body as she savored the tingling of her stretched tunnel. She cupped her swaying breasts, kneading them gently as she moved up and down; her crown of disheveled golden tresses adding an air of reckless abandon to an already wild evening.

"Yeah! That's it!" Derrick cheered on. His hands traveling up and down his mother's body; caressing her legs... her waist... and her bosom.

"Oh yes! Make me cum again!" Nadia murmured as she picked-up the pace of her fucking. She bounced her body relentlessly... violently at times. She swayed from side to side too, giving Derrick's cock the grand tour of her love box.

"You're so fucking hot, Mom!" Derrick gasped, overwhelmed by his mother's sexual appetite. He thrusted his hips upwards, matching his mother's fucking rhythm perfectly. He let out short gasps of air as he felt Nadia's cunt contracting around his cock.

"OH BABY! I'M CUMMING!... I'M FUCKIN' CUMMING!... OH GOD!... FUCK ME!... FUCK ME!... FUCK ME!... ARGHHH!"

Nadia screeched as she climaxed for a second time. Derrick held her by the waist as copious amounts of cunny juice gushed forth, leaving his pubic hair and balls sodden. Her body teetered precariously with only Derrick's hands propping her up. She soon leaned forward, slumping down against his chest; her son's unyielding pecker momentarily popping out of her glossy quim.

"Oh honey! You make mommy cum so hard!" she whimpered.

Derrick gave her another deep, sensuous kiss. He probed his tongue inside her mouth as he lifted himself up and laid her on the bed. Nadia, still catching her breath, eased her body down with the back of her neck resting on the edge of the bed. She knew that there is still a lot of fucking to be done and she's determined to enjoy every minute of it. Derrick knelt in front of her, his young muscular body rippling with his heavy breathing. He took Nadia's right leg and rested her ankle on his shoulder just by the side of his neck; he then bended her other leg, pinning it down on the bed. He placed his engorged cockhead on her fleshy pussy mound and slowly skewered it back inside her tunnel until only his pubes were showing.

Nadia gasped as her furrow was occupied again by her son's meaty cock. She lifted her head and watched intently as he drove in his tool again.

"Oh God! Argghh!" she groaned; commiserating with her overstuffed vagina.

"Fuck Yeah!... Take it!... Arrgghh!" Derrick cried out as his hips lunged forward.

It didn't take long for the bed to start creaking. Nadia started massaging her wiggling breasts, sucking her fingers and rubbing saliva all over her fleshy knobs. With her other hand, she reached down to her impalement, feeling with her fingers Derrick's solid member as he buried it deeper inside her buttery folds. She tugged at his wiry pubic hair and fondled his balls; she ran her fingers across his smooth beefy abs. She felt so grateful to have such a hunk for a son, moreover, one that was willing to fuck her brains out!

Derrick wrapped his brawny arm around Nadia's slender leg as his pelvic thrusts intensified. He also continued to pin her other leg to the bed, opening-up her overfed pussy even more. In his twenty-one years, never has he been so horny and excited than tonight! He may have a hot girlfriend back in Arizona but compared to his mother, she nothing under the sack. He clenched his teeth as Nadia's sucking pussy brought him to new heights of sexual bliss.

"You're pussy's awesome, Mom!" He huffed as he probed his pecker deeper and deeper.

"It's all for you, baby!... Fuck it hard!" Nadia hissed brazenly as her body rebounded to and fro. She threw her head back on the edge of the bed again and savored their sinful mating.

Derrick's pounding went into overdrive. His face and body, covered with perspiration, have turned red with sexual exhilaration. He shifted his right hand towards Nadia's pussy and ran his thumb against her clitoris. He rubbed it around over and over until she squealed uncontrollably, "Oh Yes, baby! Yeeesss!"

He fucked like a wild animal in heat. He was simply relentless; pounding his meat faster and faster... harder and harder. He felt his climax building up inside him, waiting to be released.

"Oh shit! I'm getting close!" he whimpered to Nadia.

Nadia lifted her head in excitement.

"I want you to cum inside me, honey!" she uttered unabashedly, forgetting the fact that this was her son she's talking to.

Derrick paused momentarily and gave her a perplexed look.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, baby!... Don't pull out... unload it in me!" Nadia stressed.

Derrick couldn't believe his ears. Is it really ok? Will he really shoot his load inside his mother's obliging pussy? It was all too much for him to prolong any longer. He chooses to go with the flow... to let his cock dictate on what is right and what felt good.

"OH FUCK!... I'M CUMMING!... I'M GONNA SHOOT!... OH GOD!... ARGHH! AWWW! FUCK!... HERE IT COMES!...AWGHH!"

Derrick roared as he shot his creamy wad inside his mother's gasping cunt. Nadia felt like the luckiest mother in the world. She tightened her pussy around her son's bucking cock as she felt his scalding semen surge the gates of her womb. She didn't care about the consequences, she was there to enjoy each sordid moment of it.

"ARGHH... TAKE IT!... AHHH FUCK!... I'M SHOOTING IT!... AWWW GOD!"

Nadia can't help but breathe a lecherous sigh of victory as more of Derrick's potent spunk exploded from his meaty hose. She was amazed at the seemingly inexhaustible supply of sperm he was ejecting inside of her!

When it was all over, Derrick's quivering body fell backwards on the bed; his cock sliding out of his mother's slick hole as he let out a low contented chuckle, "That was fuckin' awesome!" he mumbled as he wiped-off the sweat from his face with his arm.

Nadia was left huffing and puffing herself; her legs splayed apart, her rosy muff finally getting some respite. She slowly propped herself up and approached her son; a dollop of warm pearly goo trickled out of her pussy as she crept towards him. She knelt in front of him and took his semi-erect member into her hungry mouth once more - cleaning his cum-coated organ with her lips and tongue.

"You just don't know when to stop!" Derrick remarked, his sexy grin making him more irresistible than ever.

"Of course I do, baby." Nadia countered after her thorough tongue cleaning of her son's genitals. She crawled closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, "You now need some rest; we have a long week ahead of us and you'll definitely need your strength in the days to come." She said with a telling wink, making sure that he knew what she's talking about.

"I think I'm gonna like this trip!" Derrick uttered, flashing another grin to his lecherous mother.

Nadia gave her son a quick peck on the cheek. An act that was a bit out-of-place considering that discretion was evidently absent that evening. She mused about the events of the past week; she has just expanded her repertoire of hunks: a gym instructor, a Camp Pendleton recruit, a surfer hunk, a hot waiter, and now a lifeguard in training -- her own hunky son.

THE END

delcroix
delcroix
84 Followers
12