Nadia's Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
Nadia has had enough!...But is Derek done with her?
2.4k words
4.29
39.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From:LilMissThickMami00

To:DJMusicMan

Well, Asshole, since you haven't been answering my calls for the past few weeks, I've decided to give you a little update on something. That broken condom did, in fact, come with consequences. Yep, you guessed it - I'm pregnant - 6 weeks to be exact. If you wanna man up and accept responsibility for your actions, then you have my number. If not, me and MY child are better off without your sorry ass in our lives. I should've known you were the hit-and-run type as soon as you jumped ship when our relationship started getting serious. I may have been blinded by infatuation or whatever the fuck attracted me to you, but know that I'll be wiser from now on. Have a nice fucking life.

Keysha

*************************

Nadia stared at the laptop screen, reading the words over and over while trying to come up with some explanation as to why this Keysha woman had sent an email to her fiancee' saying that she was pregnant with his child. This had to be a mistake, it just had to be. She and her fiancee' Derek had a happy, healthy, monogamous relationship...right? Sure, the sex was good - sometimes. Derek was a local DJ who was becoming pretty popular in their small town. He often worked parties on the weekends and wouldn't get home until four or five in the morning. His body was just too tired to sate her super-charged libido. Atleast, that's what she would tell herself. Anyway, there was more to a relationship than sex, right? What's important is that they loved eachother. Yeah, that's right. They loved eachother, so there must be some mistake.

Determined to get to the bottom of this, Nadia hurriedly wrote down Keysha's email address and glanced at the clock at the bottom of the screen - 12:31 AM. Derek wouldn't be home for atleast another two hours. She quickly logged into her own account and did a search for Keysha's screen name. Luckily, she was online. Amazed at her luck, she opened up an instant messenger window and invited her to chat.

SassyNad:Hello

LilMissThickMami00:Who is this?

SassyNad:My name is Nadia. Do you know someone named Derek Williams?

LilMissThickMami00:Yea, y?

SassyNad:I'm his fiancee'

LilMissThickMami00:LOLz, stop playin

SassyNad:Trust me, I wish I was. Are you two involved?

LilMissThickMami00:Yea, u could say that. How did u find out about me?

SassyNad:I found your email in his inbox. Are you really pregnant?

LilMissThickMami00:Yea...damn...didn't know his ass was engaged though...

SassyNad:He's not anymore.

LilMissThickMami00:Oh.

SassyNad:Yeah, I'm glad I found out before I actually walked down the aisle.

LilMissThickMami00:Wish I'd found out before he got me pregnant, but I'll be alright

SassyNad:Yeah, good luck to you

LilMissThickMami00:Thx

Nadia closed the chat window, too angry to speak. That son of a bitch!!!! If there was one thing her mama taught her before she died, it was to never let anyone walk all over her. Looking back over these past two years, she realized that that's exactly what she had been allowing him to do - walk all over her. She obeyed his wishes when he asked that she not attend any of the parties he was DJ-ing for because he didn't want to "mix work with home". Now that she thought about it, she knew for a fact that several of his DJ friends had girlfriends who attended parties that they were working. She took his word when he told her that the pocket full of numbers she found in his jacket had come from friends of the person who hosted the party he DJ-ed at the previous night, and that he didn't want to offend the host by turning down her friends.

Enough is enough! What happened to the free-spirited Nadia who always had something to say and didn't give a damn who she said it to? She realized that that Nadia had died along with her mama two and a half years ago. Her mama was her rock, her foundation, her best friend. When she died, Nadia became an empty shell that felt like she owed Derek the world just because he lent her his shoulder to cry on during those tough times. Well, as Chris Rock would say, it's Easter motherfuckers! Sassy Nadia has been resurrected and she won't be taking anymore bullshit!

Nadia glanced down at the pea coat she had on with nothing under it but the sexy, barely there bra and panties set she splurged on at Victoria's Secret after receiving her paycheck this morning. With her best pair of come-fuck-me stilettos completing the look, she knew she exhibited pure sex. She had let herself into his apartment knowing that he would be working tonight. When he got home, she had planned to have a nice little meal cooked and then they could have each other for dessert. Their sex life had been lacking lately, so she thought this might re-ignite the spark. What she hadn't planned on was finding his laptop sitting on the coffee table with his email account open. Of course, her curiosity got the best of her. Hell, she used to get in trouble all the time when she was younger for being so damned nosey. The email and chat session certainly put a damper on her plans for the evening. She was getting ready to leave his cheap-ass ring sitting on his laptop along with a kiss-my-ass note when she remembered that she wasn't the shy, demure Nadia anymore. The new Nadia stood up for herself and confronted her demons. No, she was going to wait right here looking sexy as hell. Oh yes, she certainly had plans for Mr. Derek....

*************************

An hour and a half passed by before Nadia heard a key turning the lock on the front door. She remained seated on the sofa facing the door. Derek walked into the apartment and turned on the light. Surprise was evident on his face when he saw her sitting on the sofa.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I came to surprise you," she pouted, "Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Baby, of course, it's just that you know I'm tired. I've been on my feet all night," he sighed "This gig was supposed to end at one, but I ended up having to stay an extra hour. Look, Baby, I'm really tired. Can't we just meet up tomorrow?"

Nadia stood up, and Derek was able to take in what she was wearing for the first time. Her hands played with the belt keeping her mid-thigh length pea coat closed.

"I've got something that can help you relax," she said.

She slowly undid the belt on her coat and let it hang open. Derek was momentarily stunned. His eyes devoured her from her wild curls to her perfectly-applied makeup to the sexy little number she was wearing, right down to the black-painted toe nails peeping out from the sexiest pair of sky-high sandals he had ever seen. The bright-pink lingerie with the black-lace border looked striking against her mocha-toned skin. Her Double-Ds were threatening to spill over the cups, and the matching panties barely covered her mound, so he strongly suspected that she was wearing a thong.

She let the coat drop to the floor and walked towards him. She took his hand and led him to the sofa where she had him sit down. She straddled his lap and his hands immediately went to cup her juicy ass.

"Yeah, it's definitely a thong," he thought as his hands squeezed what felt like basketball-sized marshmallows in his hands.

Nadia licked his ear and he shuddered.

"Baby, what's all this for?" he asked.

She began to nibble along his jaw-line.

"I know you've been busy lately, and I thought you might need something to help ease the stress," she said between nibbles. "Just relax and let me take care of you tonight."

She slowly slid off of his lap, taking care to slide over his erection straining to get out of his jeans. She lowered herself to the floor and kneeled between his legs. Keeping her smoky eyes on his heavily-lidded ones, she slowly undid his belt and lowered the zipper on his jeans. She slid his jeans down to his ankles and reached for the waistband of his boxers. He hissed as she pulled his erection from his boxers and stroked his length.

"Oh shit, Baby," he panted, "I can't take too much of that."

She let out a short, throaty laugh and she continued to stroke him, while watching him squirm in his seat. A bead of pre-cum pearled at the tip of his penis. Had she not known about him cheating on her, she would've licked it off. Nope, this time he would have to settle for a hand job because his dick would no longer be entering any part of her body.

She increased her pace, and his breathing quickened and his pants turned into moans. He was about to let loose when Nadia suddenly stood up.

"What the fuck, Baby?" he groaned, "Why'd you stop?"

"Because you're a lying, cheating, low-life motherfucker that's why," she spat at him. "I saw the email from the chick you knocked up. Your punk ass thinks you're slick, but I guess you didn't count on me showing up here tonight or you would've been a little more careful."

She picked her coat up and began closing it.

"By the way," she said, "Here's your fucking cheap-ass ring. Just do me a favor and lose my number because you and I are done."

She tossed the ring at him and began walking towards the door. He grabbed one of her arms and yanked her back towards him.

"What the fuck did I tell you about going through my shit you nosy bitch?" he screamed at her, "Didn't I tell your ass to leave my shit alone?"

"Fuck you, you sorry piece of shit!" She yanked her arm back. "You don't own me! I'm a grown ass woman and I can do what the fuck I want! When you leave shit out, believe I'll be going through it and I'm glad I did because it opened my eyes about your sorry ass."

She walked to the door and opened it. Before she could exit, he slammed the door shut and pulled her to him.

"Bitch, you ain't going no-motherfucking-where. Finish what the fuck you started and I'll think about letting you leave."

She laughed in his face, which only pissed him off further.

"You'll think about letting me leave? Fuck you," she said and turned back towards the door.

This time, he grabbed her by the hair and tossed her towards the couch. She looked up at him with fear in her eyes.

"Bitch, you must think I'm playing with you," he said as he advanced towards her, "You walk up in here, go through my shit, play with my dick, then think I'm about to let you leave?"

She was frozen in fear. She had known Derek for over two years and she'd never seen this side of him.

"Look, Derek," she tried reasoning with him, "You obviously have a shitload of women who would be more-than-willing to fuck you. What do you want with me? Why can't you just let me go?"

"I want you," he said, "because you tried to make a fool out of me and don't nobody make a fool out of me, bitch. You came for sex, well that's what the fuck you're about to get. You can play along or not, but you're going to get it either way. When I'm done with you, then you can leave."

He climbed on top of her and she tried to throw him off. She bucked, clawed, and shoved but she was no match for him. He outweighed her by atleast sixty pounds. He tried to un-do her coat, but it was difficult with her struggling, so he raised his hand and back handed her, yelling at her to stay still. She continued to struggle, and he hit her again. Her cheek stung and hot tears filled her eyes as she realized that she was fighting a losing battle.

"Ok, ok," she said, "I'll participate."

He looked at her for a moment, then an evil grin broke out on his face. "That's my girl," he said.

He let her sit up and take off her coat, laying it next to them. She climbed on top of him and moved his hands to her ass again. She lowered her mouth to his and started nibbling on his lower lip. It quickly turned into a full-blown make-out session with their tongues battling each other. As soon as he was fully-absorbed in the kiss, she blindly reached into the pocket of her coat and grabbed her pepper spray. She knew it was there because she made sure of it before she left the house. She would've been crazy to go outside in that outfit without some form of protection. She quickly ended the kiss and before he could recover, she sprayed him in the eyes.

He screamed in agony while she got up and gathered her things.

"Where are you, you fucking bitch!" he screamed, "I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

While putting on her coat, she glanced up at him. He made his way to his feet and was slowly approaching her direction while rubbing his eyes, still in agony. She grabbed her purse and ran as fast as she could towards the door in those heels. Damn, why didn't she take those things off? She made it out the door and ran towards her car parked across the street. She heard a popping noise immedating followed by a searing pain in her shoulder. She fell to the ground in the middle of the darkened street.

"Help me!" she screamed. "Somebody please help me!"

She found that she couldn't scream anymore, as she was quickly losing strength.

"Damn," she thought "There has to be atleast twenty apartments in this complex. Somebody had to have heard me. Why are his nosy-ass neighbors deciding to mind their own business now?"

The last thing she saw were a pair of headlights followed by the sound of screeching tires. She heard a car door slam and footsteps running towards her.

"Stay awake," she tried telling herself, "Stay awake. If for nothing else, than to be able to identify the bastard that shot you."

She felt her eyes closing, and she could no longer fight the sleepy sensation. Before her eyes closed completely, she saw a pair of bright-blue eyes leaning over her. They belonged to a pair of nice, plump lips that were moving but she couldn't hear what they were saying.

"He's cute," she thought, "and I'm single now...and dying. Damn."

Her eyes closed.