Nadia's Wanton Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lord you've got lovely tits," he whispered into her ear.

"What?" She said, suddenly furious at him.

"I said, oh never mind. I was only complementing your breasts."

"You've a nerve to say something like that to me. I demand you apologize this instant."

"No, I don't think so. I'd rather tell you I watched you by the pool today."

"Oh, God!"

"Yes, exactly my words as I squeezed my prick watching John fucking your lovely tits while his slutty sister lapped merrily away at your cunt."

Paris looked into her eyes, Nadia promptly turned away.

"Look at me," he demanded.

Reluctantly she returned his gaze.

"I'm so embarrassed," she murmured.

"Don't be. You're a highly desirable girl. I'm going to enjoy fucking you later this evening."

Stunned at his words all Nadia could muster was a weak, "Oh?" As her legs sagged.

"Come on, the music's over. Let's join the others at the table and enjoy their company and a good meal," he said, leading her to the seat next to his.

She tried her best to keep a conversation going with the others, especially Marianne and John who seemed unaware of the effect Paris had had on her.

"And how do you know her?" Madeline was saying to Paris. "I know it couldn't have been through a sexual liaison, Doreen is a known lesbian."

"Mother!" Marianne blurted as if she'd never heard her Mother talk in those terms before.

Paris was non-plussed about the subject.

"Actually Doreen is bi-sexual Madeline," he wiped his mouth with his napkin and continued, "We had a brief, but wonderful affair about two years ago. I happen to know a gentleman who she sees from time to time, but of course I cannot reveal his identity. He happens to be happily married."

Craig laughed, seemed flustered to Nadia, but saved himself by pouring several glasses of red wine for his guests.

John was blushing at his parents lack of candor and because his sister was slowly milking his erection under the table while she engaged a stricken Nadia in conversation.

"So... Nadia did you hear me?"

"What? I'm sorry I was off somewhere and didn't hear you."

Actually, Paris had his hand on her thigh and had just located the slit in her dress.

Marianne undeterred, continued with squeezing John's erection and her conversation. "So it turns out that Louise was earning all that extra money working for an escort service."

Madeline interrupted, "A girl at university?"

"Yes Mother, a girl in our classes, both Nadia and I are friendly with her. At least we were. We only learned about this last Tuesday."

Madeline continued. "Are you absolutely sure?"

Nadia answered, "Yes we're positive. The fact is... well; she admitted it to us. We think she was about to try to enlist us as well."

"No!" said Craig. "My God, what is this world coming to."

Paris smiled broadly and worked his hand into Nadia's pubic hair and tugged.

She winced as he said, "I think she's an enterprising young lady, except for the fact that she tried to entice our two lovely ladies here into a rather sordid world. It does pay rather well you know."

Craig coughed and said, "Well I for one wouldn't know."

John managed to recover enough to ask, "How much does she charge Sis?"

"I wouldn't know you turd!" she exclaimed hotly and kneaded his testicle.

"Marianne! Watch your mouth," her Mother cautioned her.

"I'm sorry," John stammered, flushing and causing everyone to focus on him for a moment. Marianne released him and he recovered his poise.

"I shouldn't have teased you Sis and I apologize."

"Apology accepted," she said gracefully.

Nadia bit into her napkin as Paris' finger entered her vagina. She was trying to figure a way out of the room without calling attention to her situation, but couldn't. His finger wriggled inside her and she shuddered.

"Are you all right Nadia?" asked Madeline.

"Yes. Yes of course. Just a chill, I'm fine now, thank you." And she cut into her roast beef, raised it to her mouth and began chewing.

She used this time to think about Paris and her situation. Slowly her mind cleared. He's middle aged, she thought, with some gray in his beard. Very experienced. And he appears to be in very good shape.

She shuddered once again as his thumb brushed over her clit, wondering if she was going to let him have her later. Then for the first time she smiled. Of course she was. She would have him fuck her brains out. With that thought, she eased down in her chair and widened her legs for him. Quickly he sank two fingers into her. Her first orgasm arrived shortly afterward.

Nadia barely survived the after-dinner drinks in the living room, amazed that Marianne hadn't noticed anything going on between her and Paris as she agreed to join her and John in her room later on.

"I'll pop in on you two, certainly, but I think I'll take a nap first."

"Good, we'll want you well rested for us," she replied, the heat in her eyes signaling her lust for Nadia.

"Marianne," she asked, how long have you and John?"

"This was the first time. Isn't he something?" she gushed.

"Yes he is."

"Ummm, and hung like a stallion."

They both laughed over that line.

John moved closer to them and Marianne chased him away.

"Girl talk buster, beat it."

"If I do that's less for you," he quipped, turning away.

Then Paris was at her side, drawing her away to look at the view of the stars from the balcony. Marianne rejoined her brother and Paris steered Nadia upstairs to his room.

Chapter 4

The blinds were open, the lighting from the pool gave the room a shimmer of illumination. Paris closed the door behind them and carefully locked it. He took Nadia's hand and led her directly to the bed.

"Stand close to me. Pretend we're still dancing," he said in a husky voice.

Nadia let her purse slide off her shoulder and drop to the floor then she moved next to him not quite touching and waited. Was she really going to do this? She studied his face, shadowed by darkness. Yes. She was.

Paris put his arms around her and she reacted immediately by standing on her tiptoes and dipping her tongue into the hollow of his throat, a butterfly flick. He growled, sounding like a lion roaring in the jungle to Nadia, who flinched. But to her credit, regained her composure enough so that she didn't resist when Paris leaned in to kiss her, swiftly and hard.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she placed her arms around his shoulders and opened her mouth to him. They were still for a moment, breathing deeply. Paris put his hands on her hips and pulled her tight against his body. She felt his warmth, his hardness, and the beat of his heart against her chest.

He traced the line of her neck and shoulder with the thick pad of his thumb. She placed a finger against his lips, parting them slowly, touching his tongue, lightly grazing the bottom edge of his teeth. With her other hand she tightly gripped one of his buttocks.

Paris was almost as giddy as a teenager in the backseat of a car. And once they got into the flow of their kisses, it occurred to him that she kissed in an odd but exciting way. Her mouth was open against his and he took a moment to muse over the full, luscious lips he'd found pillow-soft and agile.

He couldn't believe the very sweetness of her breath as it mingled with his. And when she folded her tongue downward and flat, in her mouth, so that they could lick their tongues broadly against each other, he quickly elevated her to the highest level of kissing that he'd encountered over the years. As his hand slipped into her gown to grasp her tender breast, he thought that kissing her was better than licking a tasty bonbon.

Nadia inhaled his masculine scent, that wonderful pheromone smell as he bit her neck, causing her to gasp. In turn, she ran her tongue to his ear and circled the rim until he moaned and renewed their kiss once more.

As his thumb rolled over her quickly stiffening bud, Nadia reached up and pushed the strap aside. One side of her dress now clung to her hip. Moaning softly, she repeated the gesture on the other side and she was bare to the waist, breasts standing out proudly as she arched her back and felt her hair slide across her shoulders.

And when he bent forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth, she bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming out in joy.

"Nadia, I have to tell you, your cunt... " he paused and smiled at her. "Do you find that term offensive?"

"No."

"What do you call it?"

"Various names. As you said, cunt, pussy, vagina, and sometimes I refer to it as my kitty, or hole, or box. Do you have as many names for your cock?"

"Probably so, cock, prick, pole, dick, penis, member are a few that come to mind. The list is long."

"You were saying," she reminded him as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Oh, yes. Thank you. I found your cunt nice and tight and sweet too during dinner. Did you notice me tasting my fingers at the table?"

"No. I must have been concentrating on what they were saying. You certainly had me going there."

"Didn't you come?"

"Oh yes," she exclaimed, squeezing his hand on her breast. "And it was all I could manage to keep from screaming out loud at the table. What would you have done if I had?"

"I would have apologized to everyone and said I thought your climax would have taken longer than it did."

"Go on... You!" she laughed, and then sighed as Paris teased her right nipple.

"Seriously, I'd be forced to say something. Everyone would have known what happened, so why deny it?"

"God that would have been sooooo embarrassing."

He reached for her dress and tugged. Gravity compelled it to pool at her feet. She was nude except for her shoes.

"Sit down on the bed," he said softly.

He knelt in front of her and gently kissed her belly. Nadia trembled with the expectation of what was to follow. He trailed a series of light tonguing kisses along her thigh. Nadia's legs parted to provide access. She knew she was wet enough for him, but still her excitement continued to mount. Finally, a finger paused at the opening of her cunt and made small, wet circles at the rim. She felt herself start to open like a flower as Paris spread her vagina further apart with his left hand, inserting the middle finger of his right to the second knuckle, and when Nadia gasped, sinking it in as far as it would go.

Nadia was biting her lower lip to refrain from crying out, but her body betrayed her and shook as he pleasured her, making small, slow circles. Arching her back, she signaled him she wanted more and two more fingers entered her and joined in the circling movement.

Tremors began to shake Nadia's body. She orgasmed once and then a second time after a short series of his thumb-brushing lightly across her clit.

Paris waited a minute or so, allowing Nadia to calm down before asking her, "Have you ever sucked a man's cock?"

"No... I..." she stammered. "But..."

"I understand perfectly. You haven't been sexually active very long have you?"

"Yes I have," she protested weakly.

"Please, don't get angry with me. I'm only trying to help," he took her face in both hands and kissed her softly on her lips. Then pushed his fingers into her mouth. She tasted herself as she calmed down.

"Nadia," he said quietly, staring into her eyes in the dimly lighted room, "sucking a man's cock is one of the pure pleasures in life. It's sad to think that many women don't appreciate just how much fun it can be. "

"But I want to suck you," she said, near tears.

Paris continued as if she hadn't said a word, but reached out and wiped imaginary tears from her cheeks. Nadia found this so considerate of him she did begin to cry and he kissed those tears away too.

He cupped a breast in his hand and kissed her nipple, and watched it harden before looking at her again.

"The reason for this is they don't know how to do it correctly and so it doesn't end up being much fun. I'm very happy that you haven't given anyone a blowjob before, after we finish you won't have any bad habits and you'll probably love sucking a man's cock. Some women just mess it up, and neither party enjoys it. Yes," he said with more emphasis, "there is such a thing as a lousy blowjob."

Nadia looked at him wistfully, a finger in her mouth. She was sitting cross-legged, leaning against the headboard.

"But here's the good news. It's easy to learn how to be a terrific cocksucker and I'm going to show you exactly how."

Paris sat on the side of the bed, looked directly into her eyes and said, "Nadia, I want you to follow my instructions and you'll learn how to render a perfect blowjob."

"I think I can..." She offered impatiently.

"No! Please listen to me. You may have done this before and then again you may not have, but listen carefully to what I say and you'll have the ability to suck a man's cock better than 99% of all the women in the world, all right?"

She looked at him and saw how serious he was and nodded her head in agreement.

"Good," he said rising up. "Open my fly and take out my cock."

Nadia had no problem there, and for the first time, she saw his erection. Nadia easily removed his member, surprised at its weight and size.

"Mind you, I'm not erect just yet, it gets a bit bigger, so don't be frightened," and he stepped out of his trousers, then removed his socks and shoes. "I better rid myself of the rest too," he said unbuttoning his shirt.

He stood naked before her and she was impressed. He was solidly built, with a hairy chest and several long scars were noticeable on his upper torso.

"Those..." she pointed at them as if to inquire about their origin when he interrupted her.

"Maybe later, not now."

Somewhat indignant at what she perceived as being treated as a little girl, Nadia replied hotly, "I've seen a dick or two already. Yours isn't the first you know." But she'd already compared it to John's and noted the distinctions.

"I know," he smiled. "Remember, I was watching you at the pool earlier?"

Nadia blushed crimson, recalling exactly what he'd told her earlier.

"I'm going to lie down on my back. For starters why not rub it a little with your hands until you think it's good and hard?"

Revealing a little more eagerness than she'd intended, she gripped his semi-erect penis firmly and began to stoke him up and down.

"That's wonderful Nadia; you've certainly got a good grip. Would you like to kiss it?"

"Ummm, yes. I think so."

"Fine, but before you do, it might be best to kneel down between my legs."

She quickly complied; scrambling on all fours to get between his knees, knelt and lowered her head to kiss the tip of his cock. Paris helped by raising himself to a sitting position and wrapped a hand in her hair and called her name so softly she thought she imagined it.

Nadia found herself prolonging the kiss as her

hand slowly masturbated his growing cock. She felt a surge of power course through her body as she realized it was she who was making this cock grow in her hands.

His breath came in short gasps, "That's wonderful Nadia." And the hand tangled in her hair tightened into a fist.

She was totally absorbed in the smooth texture of his cock on her lips and continued to gently lick it, savoring the taste of his precum as it oozed forth before wrapping her full lips around it and eagerly sucking on it.

"Please, you're doing so well... move your mouth all over the head there. Ahhhh... that's it, that's the girl. S'wonderful."

"Do you really think so?" she asked, holding his penis inches from her lips. Nadia was obviously pleased that she was delivering pleasure so easily and so soon.

"Yes, yes, yes," Paris moaned. "Some nice long licks all around the head would be delightful, dearest. Try making it glisten with your saliva."

Suddenly it was dark in the room. Someone had shut the pool lights off. All Nadia could see was the glow of a digital alarm clock.

"Shall I put a lamp on?" she asked.

"No. Keep doing what you're doing. We'll look at each other later on."

"Ummm," she sighed, taking his cock back into her mouth. She was elated because she'd pleased him and with his usage of the word dearest. Nadia applied her tongue in earnest, and when it was covered with her spittle, she gobbled the entire head in her mouth and sucked hard.

"Ahhhhh, God that feels good!" He gasped, placing both hands on her head and holding it in place.

Realizing she was on the right track, Nadia tried to take more of his cock and succeeded in absorbing another three inches before a fear of gagging stopped her from going further.

Tactfully, Nadia pulled her head back slowly, mindful not to let her teeth scratch him and his cock slipped easily from her mouth.

"Oh, my lovely Nadia," Paris sighed. "Just a bit more instruction, I really believe you're a natural at this, I really do. If you lift it up, yes that's it. Can you see the underside? Look just below the head, just about in the middle, you'll see something that looks like a vein. Can you see it?"

"Yes," she murmured. "Right here, right?"

"Ummm, yes, God... this is the most sensitive area of a man's cock." Paris groaned and shook his head as if trying to clear it.

"Whew, try flicking the tip of your tongue across it, from side to side, like I treated your clit earlier and slowly, very slowly rub your hand up and down at the same time."

"Christ Nadia! Ohhhh, you're fucking fabulous at this!"

One hand caressed her shoulders; the other massaged her scalp as she continued to suck.

In a raspy voice, Paris said, "I noticed before, ugh... when you took me deep you almost gagged. I don't want you to fret love. Why not try... mmmmm, when you're ready mind you... AHH, to suck a little more penis into your mouth each time you go down but make sure your tongue is all the way forward and under my cock. When you get to where you feel the head of my cock at the back of your mouth, pretend you're swallowing a big mouthful of food."

"A mouthful of food?"

"That's right. And time this so that you gulp at the same my cock hits your throat."

"That sounds silly," Nadia murmured, then licked the underside of his penis forcing Paris to cry out in gratification.

"You are a vixen! Come on listen to me now, put the head a little further back each time and before you realize it, it will slip past your gag reflex and slide all the way down."

"Really? So I can deep throat all this?" To emphasize what she meant Nadia's fingers glided down his shaft and cupped his testicles.

"Ummm." Drawing a sharp breath, Paris continued. "When you feel my cock enter your throat, stop swallowing and breathe deeply through your nose. Be sure to relax. Got that?"

"Mmmmmm," she replied sucking wildly and with renewed energy.

"No, no. Slow down. Now you can make me come all the way down your throat by squeezing my cock with your throat muscles. After a little practice its really easy."

Nadia attempted to follow his directions and after a few false starts caught on.

"Ahhhh, my little cocksucker, you are wonderful! I love what you're doing to me."

Easing his throbbing penis from her mouth Nadia sucked a testicle into her mouth.

"That feels great love, but mind, be careful there."

Nadia, feeling the power of her position, laughed gaily, saying, "I know just where I've got you."

Paris pulled her to him and they kissed again.

"I guess that makes you a cocksucker too," she giggled, reaching for his member, her heart beating faster and faster.

"I'm getting close. Oh yeah, close." His hand idly grazed her back. "We should discuss this a little before I come. Personally, I like to watch it shoot. It gives me visual images to remember you by and besides, it's a thrill to see the spurting come. Its amazing how much of that stuff comes out and how far it shoots."

Nadia had him in her mouth again; her tongue was laving him from side to side.