Nadine’s Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,529 Followers

"Oh yeah," the French woman purred.

Nadine moved to the bed and started to slip her hands under her own dress. She stopped as looked back over at the box.

"Are you watching me?"

"No."

Nadine reached under her dress and removed her panties which she started to poke into the keyhole. With Tom's window on the world now closed. Nadine lay on her bed, stimulating herself with her own hand. She had a sexy guy in her bedroom. He'd kissed her passionately. He'd stuck his tongue inside her panties.

"Nadine?" Tom asked from his now dark box.

"Nadine?"

There was no answer. Shit, he could tell from her breathing that Nadine was asleep. A lunchtime sleep, surely she didn't take siestas? He looked around the inside of the locked box. Note to self, never over stimulate your captor or she'll get exhausted and fall asleep.

With nothing else to do, he relieved his own sexual tension which didn't take long. He then re-examined the trunk, if there was a way to slip out then maybe he would. Another glass of wine would be nice. He checked the lock and the hinges. He then checked each plank of wooden, something must be loose. He pushed with his feet, but everything felt rock solid.

OK there was no way he could ever escape from her box, but there was also no way he was going to sleep, he was too hyped on his new role as Nadine's sex slave.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,529 Followers