Nadine's Night Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closes her eyes again, resigning to the fact that she is going to be gang-raped by Gabriel for another few hours. The lust and desire had built up beyond her control. Her body wants to be subjugated. Wants to be pleasured. Wants to be used and abused.

She lewdly, languidly spreads her legs wider, allowing greater access to all who wants to fuck her. Her hands and mouth busy with the tentacle-like cocks from the multiple lust-crazed manifestations of Gabriel. She pulls her knees up to her chest, offering her loins to the hungry men now taking full advantage of her well-used but insatiable cunt. Gabriel's hard cock still buried up in her ass. She feels another cock now slowly pushing its way into her stretched pussy. The first cock in her seems to have shrunk a little in size to allow the invasion of another cock. They begin pumping alternately. When one is in deep, the other is almost out and the action is repeated vice-versa. Fucking savagely, stretching her pussy beyond belief. She screams out as intense pleasure rips through her subjugated body. She fucks back hard onto the ravaging cocks. Then, she feels another tentacle at the entrance of her pussy, pushing its way between the two already fast fucking cocks. Her pussy stretches to accommodate the third tool. Her ravished body taking in and completely enjoying the ceaseless pleasure emanating from her loins as she is filled to the brim with hard fucking cocks. Three now in her pussy, spreading her wide apart. Her guttural moans encourages them further and they begin to pump even harder and faster into her now gaping, wet cunt. The three tentacle-cocks going in different directions and depths, pushing and rubbing against her insides in every way possible, paying most attention to her sensitive G-spot, making her squirt involuntarily, uncontrollably, cumming every other moment.

Nadine's mind is still clear. She wants more and more. She wants all of them to fuck her at once if possible. Her pussy is silently pleading to her to get them all to fuck her. Gabriel, sensing her need and desire, sends out a clear message to all his manifestations. They converge on her. Lifting her up off the real Gabriel and with a loud plopping noise, his cock exits her anal passage. The tentacles ravaging her pussy continue their relentless fucking up her cunt while she is being lifted into the air. Gabriel stood to one side, thoroughly enjoying the lascivious view before him. Here is Nadine, seemingly floating as many hands support her. She is still on her back, legs spread wide apart with her knees pull back to her chest, leaving her pussy and ass obscenely spread and ready. The tentacles in her cunt continue to drill into her mercilessly. Fucking her hard onto her G-spot again and again. New tentacles now invade her ass. First one, and then another, and then another. Three in her ass and three in her pussy. Her hungry orifices reveling in the pleasurable sensations, taking in every sweet sensation these six tentacles are affording her.

Additional tentacles move out to rub her clit. Her sex nub is hard and sensitive and stands out almost half an inch, and oh so sensitive. Merely touching it sends shocks throughout her body. Her body shudders and quakes at the vile ministrations from the tentacles. Nadine gasps out loud when she felt two hungry mouths come to rest on her nipples, sucking and biting in the tips of her breasts with vigor, eliciting low hungry moans from her sweet lips. She is being fucked like there is no tomorrow. The relentless assault is tiring her out but making her want more and more as each onslaught seems to heighten the level of pleasure and increase the lust in her insatiable body.

Her last thought as her body convulses in another orgasm, "Oh, may this never end..."

12