Naga Massage Review

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda pulled away from him, leaving his hands to grope blindly at her retreating breasts. She lay back on a bench or other similar piece of furniture and parted the lips of her pussy to reveal a glistening pink interior.

"You want to be in control," she said. "Now get over here and fuck me."

Abraham was surprised at how little incentive he needed. She wasn't exactly human after all. As juicy as her pussy looked—and it looked very juicy indeed—it was easy to see there were no legs beneath it. Instead, what should have been legs merged together into a long, scale-covered, serpentine body.

A really long body, Abraham thought as he realised the bed he thought he'd been lying on was in actuality her coiled up lower half. It lay curled up on the floor all around him—a wide greenish-bronze ribbon he couldn't trace to the end.

Whatever. The freakish whore had finally worked out who was supposed to be in charge here and Abraham intended to take full advantage. He grunted and plunged his cock right into her tight, well-lubricated vagina.

Fuck. This was some pussy. Almost as tight as the Filipino girls he'd fucked down in London, but attached to the voluptuous curves of an all-star American cheerleader. He buried his hands in those curves as he thrust his cock into her luscious depths. She undulated beneath him, moving her body against him like a wave and Abraham felt like he'd been plunged into an ocean of sensual pleasure as his dick slipped back and forth into the sucking clasp of her pussy.

"You're really wet down there," Abraham commented.

That was an understatement. She was soaking. His pubes were already drenched and plastered back against his skin. Her juices bubbled out and ran down his balls in tickling little dribbles.

"I bet you've been waiting for this for some time," Abraham said. "It's so much better being fucked by a real man than playing the cruel bitch for sad, pathetic losers."

Amanda closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure. Her body writhed beneath him. Abraham's hands left the malleable pillows of her breasts and slid down her sides. He paused when he reached her hips and her soft skin changed to smooth scales.

Fuck it. Her cunt was fucking incredible—moist, flexible, luscious. His hands slipped around behind her and cupped the perfect swell of her ass. Better. Now he could put more effort in. He grasped her buttocks and held her tight as he pistoned his cock back and forth into that tasty snatch.

"Women say they really want the nice guy," Abraham said, slightly breathless from his exertions. "Bullshit. In the end it's always the complete bastard who rocks their world."

Amanda didn't disagree. Her cheeks flushed red as she moaned underneath him. Her ripe breasts swayed back and forth with each of his powerful thrusts. She was so wet inside. Gushing. Abraham wondered if he should be charging her instead for making her come like this.

Speaking of coming, Abraham felt a tension in his balls that indicated he was close. He gave a loud grunt and one final mighty thrust. His balls bubbled over and he spurted his cum deep inside her.

Fuck. What was that? She seemed to sense his moment of climax and clenched her soft pussy all around him. There was more. There was something in there. He felt soft ridges brush up and down his shaft.

Fuck. Abraham grunted as his cock and balls spasmed in orgasm. It felt like she'd yanked that one out of him. His spurt felt more like a jet as those tickling flanges in her vaginal walls stroked him to higher peaks of pleasure.

Her eyes opened and for a moment they glowed with a strange purple glow. The same light etched eldritch diamonds down the length of her serpentine body.

Weird, Abraham thought.

Then he closed his eyes and groaned as he spurted more cum inside her pulsing vagina. On and on until it felt like his balls had emptied out.

"Fuck, that was intense," he said. Sweat beaded his brow and his legs quivered like jelly. "I think this establishment will definitely be getting full marks in my review."

Minus two stars for not giving him a discount. Oh, and another two stars for the bruising to his chest. Oh well. One star was better than none.

Amanda regarded him with her cold green eyes. Her forked tongue flickered between her lips. Her tail looped over his shoulder and slithered around his body in a tight series of coils.

"Hey," Abraham said. She'd wrapped him all up again.

"Men like you do not 'rock' my world," Amanda said. "Not at all. However, in order to do what I'm about to do, I need your semen and it needed to have been given freely."

Abraham's pleasurable post-orgasmic buzz evaporated.

"My tongue and tail aren't the only features I share with a snake, luv," Amanda said. "You know how snakes can open their mouths really wide to swallow their prey..."

Oh fuck. Abraham struggled against her long, muscular body. She simply squeezed tighter, crushing his arms up against his chest.

"It's not exactly my mouth, but...well...you'll get the idea."

Amanda lowered her upper body to the floor, almost as though she was squatting. Her face contorted with effort. It wasn't her jaw she unhinged, but the opening to her vagina. Abraham watched as her labia stretched apart and the tight passage of her vagina opened out into a moist pink tunnel.

Abraham's eyes widened. Surely she didn't mean to...

She did. The weight of her coils toppled him onto his back. They dragged him across the floor until he felt the moist heat of her pussy spilling out over his toes. Then he felt that same moist heat directly against his skin as her vulva opened wider and engulfed his feet. His toes rubbed against a stretchy material lined with a wet, slippery substance. The fleshy walls bunched around his ankles and tugged, jerking him deeper inside the dripping cavity within her body.

"You can't do this," Abraham protested. "People know I'm here."

"No, they don't," Amanda replied. "You came here on a whim after you found out the girl you wanted to see at Sandy's Lounge was off sick and there were no adequate replacements. Arabella told me."

Abraham's eyes boggled.

"If it's any consolation, it wouldn't have mattered either way," Amanda said. "It makes it easier, that's all."

Abraham sucked in a large breath to scream. Maybe he could attract the attention of someone in the building yard across the road.

Whether he could or not was something he'd never find out. Amanda pressed the meat of her body right under his ribs and constricted until the air whooshed out of his lungs.

The warm flesh of her vagina was up to his calves. He felt it bunch up around him and tug him deeper with peristaltic contraction. His legs and feet were coated in wet slime and enveloped in what felt like a stretchy bag of tissue. He scratched ineffectively with his toes. The walls were thick and cushioned. He was helpless as another peristaltic gulp pulled him deeper inside her.

"You should be happy, Mr Russell," Amanda said. "It's an extremely rare client that receives an experience as intimate as this from me."

Her face contorted and she breathed hard as her vagina stretched wider still to take in both his hips and his hands pinned to the side of them. He felt slick membranes slide over his skin, coating him with slippery mucus. She squatted down and slowly drew him deeper into her squishy depths, the whole event unfolding like a birth being watched in reverse.

This couldn't be happening. Not to him. Not to Abraham Russell. He couldn't even cry out or beg for mercy. There was barely enough air in his lungs for a whimper as her labia slid up his arms and abdomen.

Amanda closed her eyes and groaned in pleasure. The lips of her vagina were stretched taut. She grunted as a powerful series of muscular contractions tugged at Abraham's lower body. Then, with an orgasmic cry of relief, her vagina stretched up over Abraham's shoulders and his upper body slid smoothly inside her. The opening closed up around his neck until only Abraham's head remained outside her body.

With the hard work done, Amanda lounged on her side, resting on an elbow. Her serpentine body bulged outwards. Abraham was compressed inside her, folded up within a stretchy bag. He felt the organic machinery of her body throb and pulse around him.

He was inside her. Fuck. She'd eaten him. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Tears welled up in his eyes. He gave her a pleading glance.

Amanda's green eyes were tinged with sadness. "I wasn't going to take it this far, but it turned you on."

Her cushioned walls pressed all around him. They felt soft enough, but Abraham couldn't tear them or even move all that much. They squeezed him tighter and tighter, rubbing warm wet mucus across his body.

"I saw your memories. That girl. You didn't know for sure she'd been trafficked, but the thought she might have been excited you. It turned you on."

Abraham knew the girl she meant. That sweet little Chinese thing he'd banged a couple of days ago at Asian Angels. She was just how Abraham liked them—petite, young, subservient, and terrified. He didn't know for sure she was trafficked, but he suspected she was and it turned him on. He liked the feeling of power. She didn't give him any shit and she did exactly what she was told.

"You abused and exploited her fear just so you could fuck her in the ass."

He gasped as he felt something suck at his groin. His cock was drawn into a tight orifice.

"Feel that?" Amanda murmured.

Her eyes glowed purple. Speckles of the same coloured light shimmered down her scaly body in waves. The fleshy cavity pulsed around Abraham's body. He felt weird—wet, warm and horny, so incredibly horny. Each wave of dark light flowed into him and took hold within his flesh, squeezing his terror aside and replacing it with a mindless urge to fuck. His dick was coaxed back to full hardness by slithery wet pulses.

What was happening? It felt like he was stewing in pure depraved lust.

"In a moment you're going to start coming and you won't be able to stop," Amanda said, her face dispassionate. "I'm going to drain all the cum, then all the life, and finally your soul from your body. I'm going to squeeze it all out of you."

The soft cushioned walls pressed tightly all around him. Another set of muscular contractions gripped his body and pulled him deeper. Her labia slid over his jaw, then over his ears as his head was drawn inside her.

"My only regret is your end will be an intensely erotic experience." Amanda looked down at him as his head disappeared inside her. "It's more than you deserve."

Abraham slid all the way inside her and the channel pinched shut behind him. He moaned into a wet membrane as cushioned flesh pressed up all against his body, the most intimate of embraces. Powerful, rhythmic pulses tugged at his cock. Abraham cried out, the sounds smothered within her body, as he erupted in an unnatural orgasm. It felt like it had been squeezed out of him, like the pressure of her throbbing body around him had squeezed and squeezed until something had broken within him, like water busting through a dam. It wasn't water. It was his life and she drank the flow erupting from his cock with muscular gulps, drinking and drinking until there was nothing left of him at all.

* * * *

Arabella walked into Amanda's room to find her lounging on the floor. There were bulges in her snakelike body, right below her hips. They were the sort of bulges you'd see on a nature documentary after a python had swallowed its prey, only these were about the size of a man.

"Oh," Arabella said, coming to an abrupt stop. "Is that...?"

Amanda nodded her head. She lay leisurely on her side, resting on an elbow.

"He's not coming out, is he?"

Amanda shook her head. Her forked tongue flickered between her lips. Her body made a burbling sound and one of the lumps flattened out.

Arabella stood on the spot and chewed her lower lip. "I thought you were only going to teach him a lesson."

She looked at the shape, clearly a man, inside Amanda's body. Abraham Russell. Oh god, she could even make out what some of the bumps were. That there was a head. Below it: part of the shoulder. Below that: the bulge of the hips. Arabella felt queasy.

"So did I," Amanda said, her face sad. "Then I tasted his soul. He was bad."

"He was a prat," Arabella said. "Most men—and women—are at some point in their lives. Doesn't mean they deserve to die for it. What gives us the right to judge?"

Amanda closed her eyes and murmured in pleasure as more of the bulges compressed with soft pops. She opened her green eyes and stared at Arabella.

"I need not judge at all," she said. The meaning was clear.

Arabella looked over the full length of Amanda's body. How long was she—twenty, thirty feet? She was twice as big as the biggest snake Arabella had ever seen at the zoo.

"I'm not...comfortable with this," Arabella said after a pause. "The Albanians I understood. They threatened me and the girls with violence. They had no qualms about killing."

Amanda's face softened. Her lower body looped behind her and she slid up into it as though it were an easy chair.

"It's not always about killing," she said. "Some don't have to kill to cause pain and suffering in other people's lives. They spread misery throughout the world without ever bloodying their hands. He was bad. Really bad. It's a sad truth to acknowledge, but there really are some people the world is better off without."

Arabella considered Amanda's words.

"I'll get Adam to come over for the car," she said eventually. "By the time he and his boys have finished stripping it down, there'll be nothing left to track. I assume we won't have to worry about anyone finding Mr Russell's remains."

"There will be no remains," Amanda said.

Her face was serene as she compressed the bulge smaller and smaller until it was barely visible at all.

Arabella turned to leave. She paused at the door.

"I still don't like this," she said.

"That's what makes you a good person," Amanda said. "The world needs good people."

Arabella left the room.

"...and monsters," Amanda murmured to herself.

12