Nagging Will Get You Nowhere...

Story Info
Hubby "punishes" her per request of her net buddy.
1.4k words
3.75
46.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tnank you to MarlinPerkins for his inspiration and instructions. This is my first submission. Would love to hear feedback, constructive criticism. Please be kind :o). Thanks - Trixie

I searched through the kitchen for just the right tool. So many possibilities...potato scrubber...rubber spatula...slotted wooden spoon...PANCAKE TURNER! My husband Bob is a gifted and creative cook and the pancake turner is a tool he uses in some way for most every meal. "Just right, " I thought, and scooped it up.

I was shaking when I slipped into the master bath to strip. I was determined to follow through with the instructions I'd been given. I fumbled through the drawers of the vanity to find just right shade of red lipstick. I'd read Mr. Kevin's directions several times over the past few days, and sought a little solo release from the pressure when I felt I would explode from the intensity of desire subsequently ignited Finding the lipstick I'd been looking for, I leaned into the mirror and scrawled "Bob's cum eater" across my chest, my heartbeat thundering a rapid pattern of excitement in my eardrums. Satisfied with the result, I grabbed the pancake turner and strolled into the front room with all the fake confidence I could muster and approached Bob at the computer. "Mr. Kevin says you need to punish me for nagging. I'm to get 10 swats with this. Got a minute?"

Eyeing my naked painted body and the pancake turner clutched in my hand, he grinned and hopped up and said, "If it's punishment you need, it's a thorough spanking you'll get." I led him to the spare bedroom where I'd earlier placed a sturdy wooden chair sideways in front of the picture window. I knelt up on the chair, faced the window, and thrust my butt out for the impending treatment with chosen kitchen tool. Bob stroked his hands over my butt cheeks, lightly caressing my buns and thighs. "Any particular reason you're facing Steve's window, doll?" I blushed and explained that I'd mentioned my fantasies about Steve to Mr. Kevin and that this detail was just one surprise element of Mr. Kevin's plan. Bob chuckled and told me to try and relax. The first swat just above the top of my left leg caught me by surprise and I drew in a quick breath. I felt the heat from my excitement rise in my breasts, and I was already squirming, anxious for the next strike.

"Thank you, Bob. I'll suck your cock and let you cum in my mouth and on my face and breasts."

I heard a slight whistle and then THWACK! The second blow landed parallel to the first on my right cheek.

"Thank you, Bob. I'll call you on your lunch hour and give you (and anyone else you choose) phone sex until you cum."

"Aaah, Trix - I think I'm catching on here! Are you going to do something different for me for every spank you receive?"

Nearly breathless by now and aware of my nipples getting harder by the minute as my breasts swayed with each swat, I gasped, 'Uh-huh. Okay?"

"Hell, yeah! Why didn't I think of that?! Let's hear what you've got planned for #3!"

As the next blow landed above the first on my left, I squealed and blurted out, "Thank you, Bob. When we next go out again alone, I'll wear that dress you like so much with no panties, then we'll fuck in any location of your choice."

"Mmmm, that's going to require a little thought and planning. I do love that dress." Whump - the fourth swat landed just above the second - Bob's had a lot of practice spreading out a good spanking, covering lots of area for maximum stimulation for both of us. Oh, man - I don't know if I'm going to last for 10. I want to scream, "Just fuck me now!" Instead I manage, "Thank you Bob. I'll pose for pictures at the outdoor locale of your choice, then suck you off on the drive home."

"Oh-ho! You HAVE been paying attention to what I'd like to do!. Baby, I've got some ideas in mind already! Here's number five on the sweet spot..." He hesitated a moment and then I heard the whistle and the smack when the utensil made contact with the sweet spot. Yikes! Sweet mother of pearl, I was almost there. "Thank you, Bob. Next time we take the 'long way' to the summer place I'll flash truckers at your discretion."

"Trix, I see you've given this a lot of thought. Can't wait to hear what's still left. You gonna be able to take 10 of these?"

"Oh, god, I hope so, Bob."

"Well then..." Number six landed upon my upper bun on the left. Ouch! Suppressing the urge to draw away, I maintained my position on the chair. 'Thank you, Bob. I'll insert the butt plug at the time and location of your choice so when you want to fuck my ass you can take it with no preliminaries."

Bob grunted and I could imagine the look on his face. Bob is a leg and ass man and one sure way to get his attention is to offer my ass to do with as he pleases. "Okay, Trix, I'm in pain here. I'm so stiff it hurts!" I giggled, knowing he'd enjoy the next part of the plan.

"There's seven!" Oooh, upper right bun. I was really feeling the heat from the swats and the moisture dressing out of my pussy, down my legs. Bob massaged my buns again and I squeaked out, "Thank you, Bob. I'll masturbate and you can film it." Geez. I have no problem with pleasuring myself, but even after 25 years of marriage I'm shy about doing it in front of Bob. And letting him film it? What was I thinking?!?

I heard Bob's hearty laugh. He knows how I feel about this particular activity being truly private. He knows what a stretch this is for me. More than butt plugs, more than the thought of flashing passing truckers or going down on Bob in the car, my crazy twisted self-consciousness kicks in when my husband watches me fuck myself with a dildo. I sucked in a ragged breath.

"Aaaarggh! What are you doing to me here, Trix? Damn, girl! "

"Bob I don't think I can take any more. I'm so horny I think I'm going to pass out. I can't think straight to come up with three more ideas. Let me take your hot cock in my mouth and satisfy you now. Please!! What do you think?"

"Well, you were supposed to get ten and I've only given you seven. On the other hand, that's an offer I'd have a hard time refusing. How about I get to deliver the remaining three swats whenever, wherever, and however I choose? "

I know Bob has a devious mind. I should think this through carefully but so help me I just want to cum! I blurt out a quick agreement, jump up and tell Bob to sit on the chair with his back to the window. I dropped to my knees and fondled his cock and balls in my hands, lightly brushing my fingernails over his balls. Looking him in the eye, I lowered my mouth and licked around his cock head, then up and down around the shaft. Finally I took his whole cock in my mouth and licked and sucked to my heart's content on the irresistible cock I know and love! I continued fondling his balls with one hand and dropped my right hand to my own groin. I attacked my clit with pinches and taps in an attempt to relieve the unbearably hot arousal. I looked at Bob with raw, voracious lust. Bob's balls tightened and I couldfeel the spasms starting in his cock. I took the first spurt of his cum with my lips around his shaft, then slackened my lips so some slipped out of my mouth, onto by breasts. That warm trickle and Bob's deep satisfied groan pushed me over the edge. God, I love that feeling - explosive...shattering. The Big Bang! Bob slumped in the chair and I collapsed on the floor, a liquid heap of spent energy.

Minutes passed. Niehter of us said a word. Sometimes there are just no words that will do. I told Bob there's one more thing I had to do. I stumbled into the front room to e-mail Mr. Kevin the play-by-play of the punishment he'd ordered. Thank you, Mr. Kevin.