Nailing Mrs. Roth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How you doing?" I asked.

"Shit," she breathed. "That was so good! I've never cum that much before." She smiled a guilty smile. "I think the fact that you're forcing me to do this adds spice and makes it better." She shook her head. "Not that any of that makes it right. You're still a son-of-a-bitch blackmailer."

"While that may be true, I'm the son-of-a-bitch blackmailer whose dick you're going to suck right now and the guy who's going to fuck you in the very near future." I ran my hands over her body. "You really are beautiful, you know. This is, by far, the best sex I've had in my short life." I held Mrs. Roth's face. "I am going to delete those files. I know you aren't fool enough to trust me, but I'm going to do it. I'll let you do it tomorrow when we're finished if you want."

"Bet your ass I want to! I definitely don't trust you, but, as you said yesterday, my choices are limited."

I scooted up to the center of the bed and Mrs. Roth took her place between my legs. I was just this side of completely flaccid, but she quickly had me standing tall. When I was ready, I pushed her onto her back and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit. "Any last words?" I asked. Mrs. Roth shook her head and raised her hips. I slid into her wet pussy.

I don't care what anyone says, the feel of fucking with a condom and fucking without a condom is night and day. The sensation of gliding inside her slippery walls, feeling every inch, actually touching her instead of having a sheet of latex between us was a revelation.

"Goddamn, you feel good," I said softly. I pushed myself in all the way and held still, soaking in the experience. Mrs. Roth surprised me then. She began squeezing me rhythmically with her interior muscles. "Mmmm, shit!" I said. "That's a new one for me."

"My ex-husband, the whore chasing bastard, used to love this." She looked into my eyes and smiled. "It feels good to me, too!"

I enjoyed her ministrations for another couple of moments and then got down to the serious fucking. I've never had so much fun in my life! We fucked in one position until I got dangerously close to orgasm and then we took a short break before trying another one. Mrs. Roth came repeatedly in all of them. I found fucking her from behind while she was bent over the bed especially stimulating.

"Oh, shit, don't move!" I flexed my cock as hard as I could, holding back my orgasm. "Fuck, that was close." I took a couple of deep breaths. "Just hold still and I'll pull out." I backed out of her and we sat on the bed. My cock was rock-hard.

"Why are you fighting it?" asked Mrs. Roth. "If you need to cum, go ahead and cum. You're young. Take ten minutes and I'll suck you until you're hard again." She touched my balls lightly with her fingers. "To tell you the truth, Jake, I want to feel you cum inside me. It's been two and a half years since I felt a man do that!" Mrs. Roth kissed me. That was a first! We hadn't done any kissing, except on each other's bodies. "You should be cumming inside me or in my mouth every half hour," she said softly. "Come on, fuck me and cum in me." She kissed me again. "What position do you want to use? What feels the best to you?"

"I want us to be face to face. I want to look into your eyes when I cum." Mrs. Roth moved to the middle of the bed and opened herself to me. I rested her legs on my shoulders and she guided me in.

"Don't worry about me," she whispered. "This is all for you. Cum for me you blackmailing son-of-a-bitch!"

I started pumping her slowly, sped up until I was fucking her hard and then slowed down.

"I'm going to cum. Look into my eyes. See how good this is for me. So fucking good!" I came so hard that I couldn't hold myself up any longer. I collapsed, thrusting into Mrs. Roth, feeling my seed fill her.

Mrs. Roth bucked against me and came. "Ah, I love that feeling! Ummm, so good, so warm!"

I fucked Mrs. Roth's cum-slick pussy slowly, savoring the feeling as I gradually softened.

"See? You should have done that twenty minutes ago. If you had, you'd be hard again by now and we'd be fucking. You'd be thinking about cumming again."

I slipped out and rolled onto my side. "Just stay like that," I told her. "I want to see the creampie. I never came in a woman without a condom before and I want to know what it looks like." I moved between her legs and opened her lips with my fingers. A small stream of cum leaked out through her pubic hair and ran down into her ass. Mrs. Roth made a little "uh" sound and a good-size glob of cum popped out. I stuck two fingers of my right hand into it and then inside her. I finger-fucked her and sucked her clit, getting a taste of my own ejaculate. I've tasted worse stuff. It was kind of slimy, but I didn't mind. Mrs. Roth grabbed my head and held me tightly against her. She came and I didn't stop until she came twice more.

"You were right," I said as I lay beside her. "That was goddamn good. I was stupid to miss the chance to do it as many times as possible."

Mrs. Roth squeezed my mostly flaccid dick. "Now I have to suck your son-of-a-bitch blackmailing cock again so you can get another erection and fuck me, right?"

"Well, since you put it that way, yeah." I touched her cheek. "If you want to rest for a while, that's okay. I need to pee, anyway."

"So do I," she laughed, hopping out of bed, "and I can beat your sorry crippled ass to the toilet!" She trotted toward the bathroom while I wobbled slowly after her. I could hear the sound of Mrs. Roth pissing as I stumbled through the bathroom door.

"Come here," she said with a smile, "you need some cleaning up. You're all covered with stuff that'll get sticky real quick." She unrolled a wad of toilet paper and wiped my dick. "That looks fine, but I'd better be sure." Mrs. Roth leaned forward and licked my penis. "Don't piss in my mouth," she whispered. She licked me again and then took me completely inside. I really did have to pee, but this was my first experience getting a blowjob from a woman sitting on the pot. I liked it a whole bunch.

When I was about half hard, I pushed her head away. "You'd better let me piss or I'm going to have to stand on my hands to do it!"

Mrs. Roth laughed. "Have it your way." She finished wiping and got up.

I pissed and followed her back to bed. Without a word, Mrs. Roth pulled me to the middle of the bed and situated herself between my legs in the classic blowjob position. I was pretty hard and in no time I was ready for her.

"I suppose you're going to insist on fucking me now, aren't you?" She grinned a grin I hadn't seen before. It looked playful and happy.

"Let's try reverse cowgirl. You have a great ass and I want to see it bouncing on my dick."

Mrs. Roth took her place and in seconds I was enveloped in her pussy. She gripped my knees and the cowgirl ride commenced. Soon, Mrs. Roth moved a hand to her clit and began frigging herself. She came right away. I had to admit that reverse cowgirl felt good, but it wasn't great, because I couldn't see much and had zero control over our speed. Mrs. Roth maintained a steady pace, which I didn't really care for. I let her bring herself to another three or four orgasms before I tightened my grip on her hips and stopped her.

"Let's try another position," I suggested. She rolled off and I pointed to the side of the bed. "Get your ass right on the edge." I lifted her legs and settled them over my shoulders. "Here's another position I haven't tried." I unceremoniously plunged into her. "Yeah, that's better. I can fuck you harder this way." I had to keep most of my weight on my left foot because of the broken ligament, but it wasn't that much of a disadvantage. I pounded Mrs. Roth relentlessly, generating a series of orgasms for her. She was no longer pretending that she didn't want me to fuck her. Had she forgotten the extortion angle? I didn't know and didn't give a shit. All that mattered was that I was fucking a good looking woman who wanted to be fucked.

I changed pace and intensity frequently, slowing when the feelings got too strong and slamming her when I wanted. Mrs. Roth's orgasms became lees frequent as she tired, but that mattered to me less and less the closer I got to orgasm.

"Ummm, I'm gonna cum. You ready?" Mrs. Roth nodded without saying anything. Her head was back and her eyes were closed. She grunted out an "Uhhh, uhhh" sound with each stroke. "I'm gonna cum inside you," I whispered. "I'm fucking you and you can't stop me! Ahhh, you feel so good! I'm gonna cum inside you. Ahhh, yeah, fuck, I love saying that! Gonna cum in your pussy now!"

If it hadn't been for the support of Mrs. Roth's legs on my shoulders, I think I would have lost my balance from the intensity of my orgasm. Mrs. Roth came with me, shaking and crying out. I pulled out and we lay next to each other, panting.

"Would you like to rest for a while?" I suggested.

"That's a good idea," she agreed. "I'm getting tired and sore." Mrs. Roth lay on her back and I say cross-legged next to her, running my hands over her body.

"You must put a lot of time into staying in this kind of shape." I caressed her breasts. "You've got one exceptionally beautiful body."

"You know," she said reasonably, "I'm already blowing you and letting you fuck me, Jake. You don't have to flatter me to get in my pants."

"Just telling the truth." I tweaked her nipples. "I especially love your tits." I groped her aggressively. "Your pussy isn't half bad, either." My hand wandered to her center and I slipped two fingers into her.

"Ow! Take it easy, okay? I really am sore down there."

"Sorry." I went back to playing with her tits. "Tell you what; we'll forget any more fucking for today. You can blow me another time or two, and then we'll call it a day. Will that work?"

Mrs. Roth looked grateful. "Thanks, I appreciate that. Any particular way you want me to do it?"

"Well, first I'm going to need a short break." I flopped on my back, breathing deeply to slow my pulse. Mrs. Roth snuggled up close and rested her head on my chest. When I realized what she was doing, I could hardly believe it. Holy crap, she was actually showing me some affection! After all, I was sure any reasonable judge would look at how we got into this situation and call it rape! What the hell was I supposed to make of this?

We rested for a quarter hour and I began to think I could get it up again. I thought about the feel of Mrs. Roth's mouth on me and the feeling got stronger.

"Are you awake?" I asked.

"Yeah." Her hand moved to my cock and squeezed it. "Are you ready for me to suck your son-of-a-bitch blackmailing cock? Are you ready to pump your son-of-a-bitch blackmailing sperm into my throat?" Mrs. Roth squeezed me rhythmically. She propped herself up on her elbow and kissed me. It wasn't a short smooch this time; we kissed like lovers. As we kissed, my mind spun as I tried to make sense of what she was doing. Was this some kind of sexual Stockholm syndrome? I didn't know and my doubts weren't enough to keep my dick from hardening.

Mrs. Roth broke the kiss and looked at me from a range of about two inches. She stroked me gently and kissed me lightly, using her tongue in a highly erotic manner. I held her face and we kissed for several more minutes. I was very hard.

I got on my knees and leaned back, bracing myself on my hands. "Use your hands and mouth on me. I've seen this online and it looked super sexy."

And it was sexy, all right! The view was excellent had I had the freedom to thrust into her mouth when I wanted to. Mrs. Roth blew me with long, full strokes. There was no need to hold back and I didn't. Still, this was going to be my forth orgasm in less than two hours. I wouldn't be cumming any time soon.

Mrs. Roth paused for a moment and smiled up at me. "Does it turn you on that you're having your cock sucked by a woman who doesn't have any choice?" She licked my balls. "Do you like forcing me to do this?"

"Well, that's not the best part, but I have to admit I do love it."

"Then what is the best part?"

"The best part is you. You look great, you have a smokin' body and you're dealing really well with the fact that you're here against your will. I admire your strength." I stuck out my tongue and waggled it back and forth. "You're having a hell of a lot of orgasms. Making you cum is a kick!"

Mrs. Roth ran her lips up the underside of my shaft. "I have to admit, I'm enjoying the sex. When my husband left, I kind of closed off that part of my life. I masturbate, but I haven't given myself to a man in a long time. You're still a blackmailing son-of-a-bitch, but I needed something to shake me out of my shell." Mrs. Roth blew me aggressively for a few minutes. "I'll stay as long as you want me today. I don't think I can screw any more, but as long as you can get it up, I'll suck you off." She went back to her work.

"It's a deal. I probably won't want more than one more blowjob after this one. Too bad; I can't tell you how much I love what you're doing."

Mrs. Roth proceeded to give me the best blowjob of my life. When I started making almost-there sounds, she stopped sucking me and just held me or played with my balls. I kept getting closer and closer until finally she relented and sucked me to an exquisite, prolonged orgasm. I collapsed on my back, breathless and Mrs. Roth stayed on me, pleasuring me until I was too soft to stay in her mouth. Then she got up and walked unhurriedly to my desk. She picked up the Big Gulp cup and simply held it. Her back was to me and I couldn't see what she was doing, but she stood there with the cup in her hand and her head down for what seemed like a long time. Then she spit into the cup and set it on my desk. Ignoring the mouthwash, Mrs. Roth crawled into bed and lay, once again, with her head on my chest.

"That was unbelievable, Mrs. Roth. I never imagined anything could feel that fantastic."

"I'm so happy that it was good for you, Jake." She laughed and kissed my chest. "And I think you can call me Pat now. After all, you've pumped over a hundred million sperm into my mouth." She giggled. "If that doesn't put us on a first name basis, I don't know what would."

We napped for a half hour or so and I awoke to Pat's hand fondling me as she kissed me awake. Pat seemed to have a knack for making a simple kiss enormously erotic. As my dick hardened, her fondling turned into stroking. The kiss soon ended and the blowjob began. Pat pulled me to a sitting position on the side of the bed and got on her knees on the carpet. I pushed my fingers into her hair, ready to enjoy another glorious orgasm.

Once again, Pat put great effort into making the experience maximally pleasurable for me. The short nap had restored me and, much sooner than I'd expected, I was ready.

"Let me cum, Pat," I begged. "Don't make me wait. Oh, fuck, I'm so ready to cum!"

Pat did as I asked, but in a different way this time. She simply slid her lips as far down my cock and she could and kept them there, sucking rapidly and rubbing hard with her tongue. I came wildly, the last of my seed spurting into her throat.

As we lay together, I said between deep breaths, "Tell me the truth; you actually gave you ex-husband a shitload of blowjobs, didn't you?"

Pat giggled. "Yep! I lied. He loved getting sucked off and I had a good time doing it for him." She turned her head and nibbled my nipple. "I always swallowed, too. I never wanted to spit until you made me blow you in the kitchen. I was so pissed off at you! I couldn't stand giving you the satisfaction of seeing me swallow your shit."

"Wow, come to think of it, you just swallowed that last load, didn't you?"

Pat bit me again. "That's right. From now on, I'll swallow for you every time." She kissed me. "Tomorrow's our last day, though, isn't it?" She gripped my limp dick. "I hope I'm not too sore. I want this inside me for hours, making me cum and feeling you cum. I didn't realize just how much I missed having a cock inside me."

"Well," I said, "I can always go down on you. Shit, we need to sixty-nine sometime, too."

"Yeah, we both need to rest up." We kissed deeply, feeling sexy, but exhausted. "I'll be here at 9 o'clock."

After Pat left, I took a shower and lay down for a nap. The morning's events swirled through my brain. So much sucking and fucking, so much change in attitude on both our parts. Good 'ol Mrs. Roth going from (let's face it) a rape victim to an affectionate, more-than-willing sex partner who actively participated in oral and straight sex and was going to show up early tomorrow for more of the same? Astonishing! And me? Well, to be honest, I would have fucked Mrs. Roth and made her suck my cock no matter what. I loved the fact that she did it all enthusiastically; that was the icing on the cake. But if it had been a case of straight blackmail, taking advantage of an unwilling woman for my own selfish pleasure, I had to admit that I'd have done it anyway. What did that say about me? I didn't like the answer to that question at all.

Pat knocked on the door at ten minutes to 9 on Friday morning. I let her in and she practically leapt into my arms. My calf was feeling better, but catching her was a strain. I didn't let on that it hurt and we soon made our way to my bedroom, leaving a trail of her clothes and my shorts. Pat dropped to her knees and began blowing me.

"Are you still sore?"

"Um humm," she hummed around my dick.

"Sorry to hear that." I clamped my hands in her hair and thrust into her mouth for a minute or so. "That feels so goddamn good, but there's something we need to finish before we do any more of this." I gently pushed her head away and helped her to her feet.

"Come over here, Pat. Sit at the computer." I got her seated and walked her through the process of deleting the blackmail files. "That's all of them, but you should know that it's possible to undelete files." I clicked an icon on the screen. "This program searches for deleted files and permanently deletes them so they can't be recovered." We ran through the program. "And that's it. The files are gone, forever." I handed her a CD. "This is the only copy. It's yours, to do with as you wish. If you want to keep it, fine, if you want to destroy it," I pointed to a pair of scissors on the desk top, "just cut it into pieces and trash it. It's completely up to you."

Pat didn't hesitate. She cut the CD to shreds and tossed the slivers into my wastebasket.

I smiled down at her. "I want to be sure you understand; there's no more pressure of any kind on you now. You can get dressed and leave, if that's what you want. I give you my word that I didn't make any copies of those files. I won't bother you about this again, ever. This will be the end, right now or later today, whichever you want."

Pat jumped up and hugged me. "Thank you for that. I may be an idiot for believing you, but I do." She kissed me and fondled my balls. "Those videos had to go; too much unpleasantness connected to them." Pat sat in my chair and sucked me until I was nice and hard. "That was bad, but so much good came out of it. If it hadn't been for what you did, forcing me to have sex with you and waking me from my dismal, lonely existence, I'd have kept myself locked up for god knows how much longer." Pat got to her feet. "I want us to enjoy this last day together. Should we sixty-nine now?"

Pat and I played unhurriedly for the next three and a half hours. Pat really was sore. She'd brought a bottle of lube and that helped, but we fucked only one time. She rode me, controlling the intensity of out movements and minimizing her discomfort. I'm sure she did it only so that she could experience the feel of my semen spurting into her one last time. The slow pace she set was actually very sexy and my orgasm was excellent.