Nailing Naughty Natasha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers

No sooner had I completed this task, that I had my cock lined up in site of its new target, her tightening ass. I pressed the tip of my dick against her fluxing opening and pushed my head against her outer ring.

"Oooh, da!" she sizzled.

"Oh, yeah...your ass is nice!" I exclaimed, pushing my head deeper into her taboo hole. The outer edge of her asshole gripped my mushroom head feverishly as I continued to push into her. She gasped and clawed at the countertop.

"You like that, bitch, huh? You like my big dick in your tight ass?"

"Da!"

Pressing my pelvis into her, I felt my head pass deeper into her anus. Her ring now gripped my shaft firmly.

"Fuck! And I thought your cunt was tight!"

"Ooooh, da!" she hissed, watching the look of awe on my face.

I looked into her ice blue eyes as I pulled back, almost bringing my cock outside of her, slowly pressing it back into her accommodating backdoor. She grimaced a bit, but immediately smiled with delight as I continued easing my staff back inside.

"You like ass?" she whimpered.

"Babe, I love your ass," I corrected her.

The olive oil was doing the trick as her asshole became a bit more slippery with my presence burying into her dirt box. I continued my pace, pulling and pushing watching her tight ass flex with my invasion. The walls of her ass gripped my cock like a fist as I watched in delight.

"Без перевода," she cooed.

"What?"

"Faster," she answered.

My dick was back to full erection again and I felt my balls ready to explode as I continued to glide in and out of her. My cock was starting to pound inside of her ass with less resistance now, so I answered her request with a deeper thrust, increasing my speed a bit.

"Fuck, yeah!" I breathed, as I watched her ass swallow my shaft entirely. My balls slapped lightly against the cleft of her ass cheeks. She raised her legs again and pulled her knees back, rocking back onto the small of her back. Her ass was completely exposed as I hammered into her swollen opening, pulling back slowly and then slamming back into her tightness.

"Feel very good," she sighed, rubbing her clit again. I could feel myself on edge, my balls twitching in preparation.

With one last ditch effort to get her to cum again and knowing I had nothing to lose myself, I threw my pounding into overdrive and slammed quickly in and out of her abused anus.

"Da!" she coached, "Oooh, ХОРОШИЙ."

Her remarks made me want to go even faster, harder, deeper. I bit my lip, trying to desperately remove myself from consciousness of fucking her back hole.

"I'm going to fucking cum!" I grunted, "Where do you want it?"

"v' zhopa moya" she screamed now, my thrusts thrashing wildly inside her.

"Where?"

"Here!" she blurted, pointing to our connection point.

A few more strokes and I knew I'd be finished, but I kept trying to hold back. Just then, her legs quivered and her body shook like I've never seen before. A second wave of intense orgasm washed over her, leveling her limp on the counter. As I marveled at the fact, my balls clenched and my dick revolted. Cum spurted deep inside her anus. I pulled out and gripped my pulsating purple cock and pumped it as more thick white cream spurted with each twitch.

"Fuck, fuck, yeah, oh God, yeah!" I huffed, watching my cock unload all over her labia and crotch. Feeling dizzy, I steadied myself against the counter top and rubbed my cock head against her creamy legs, gasping for air.

Leaning over her to kiss her, she eagerly met my lips with hers in a passionate thank you. She sat up and slid off the counter, dropping to her knees, she inserted my shrinking cock into her warm mouth and cleaned me off with her tongue. After a few good sucks and swallows, she stood up and kissed me softly again. And then she smiled and giggled in gratitude. I must have done the same, still amazed at the fact that I had just fucked this chick's ass.

"Wait a minute!" reality coming clear, "I just fucked your ass, which was great by the way, but I don't even know your name!"

The blonde babe just giggled again, smiling devilishly at me.

"Well, you are going to tell me your name, aren't you?" "Da...yes," she answered coyly, "It is Natalya Sinoplova...You say 'Natasha.'"

"Natasha, huh? That fits you. A pretty name for a pretty tight ass bitch."

"What your name?" she smiled.

"Gary."

"It was pleased to meeting you...Gary," she laughed.

"Yeah, I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of each other."

"Yes," she said, walking into the other room.

I dressed and prepared to leave as I heard her disappear into the shower. Maybe next time I'll shower with her, I thought as I left. I hoped there would be many more "next times" to come.

grafexguy
grafexguy
186 Followers
12