Nailing Security Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide to just be honest. "Of course I would. She's just as sexy and beautiful as you are. I mean you guys could be identical twins you are so similar. Maybe if I'd met her first I'd be her date and not yours." Before she has a chance to complain I add, "But it's possible that Marie would have been a one night stand while you are a lot more than that. I'd like to keep seeing you and continue to get to know you."

She smiles and gives me a big kiss. "Good answer."

"Ok you two, break it up. If you don't stop you're going to force me to find a couple of guys to take care of me," Marie says as she comes over to us.

"Like a couple of guys could take care of your needs. More like a whole platoon."

"Don't act so innocent. I know you are just as bad as me. You are just a lot more picky about who you let inside of you."

They are both laughing and my already hard cock gets harder. They are every guys wet dream. I have to pull my eyes away from them to keep from getting myself into trouble.

I excuse myself to use the bathroom and when I return the girls are huddled close together. I take my time to admire both of them. They are obviously the sexiest girls in the place and just before I get back to them a couple of guys approach with drinks. Jackie has a nervous look and I see her search the bar. When she sees me she smiles and I approach. Jackie makes an obvious move that she is with me by hugging me tightly.

The guy that had been talking to Jackie gives me a dirty look and tries to move between us but Jackie pushes tighter against me.

"She's with me dude." The guy looks me up and down and thinks he has an advantage.

"Why don't you go find a video game to play," he sneers at me. He puts his hand on my shoulder to push me away but I quickly grab his hand and put him in a wrist lock.

"I suggest you very slowly walk away before I turn your wrist into mush." His buddy steps up but before anything can happen the bouncers are there.

"Break it up, now." I let go of the guy's hand and he tries to take a swing but one of the bouncers grabs him. Both bouncers look at me and then escort the two guys away.

When I turn back to the girls they are both staring at me with wide eyes. A few people around me say a few words before turning back to their own groups.

"Where did you learn that?" Marie asks. Her eyes are still wide with admiration and it becomes a little unsettling.

"I've been taking martial arts since I was eight." Jackie's is looking at me in a strange kind of way that I can't really determine. She doesn't say anything and steps up to me. She stares into my eyes before throwing her arms around me and kissing me lustfully.

"You better keep this one close sis," Marie tells Jackie. "I think dad is going to really like him."

Jackie doesn't stop kissing me and I begin to think she never will. Not that I'm complaining. She finally does step away and I am embarrassed to see a lot of people are staring at us. "Don't worry Marie, he's not going anywhere." She takes my hand and leads me to the front door. Marie is close behind. As we exit one of the bouncers comes over to us.

"Hey man, you handled yourself pretty well in there. I'd be careful walking home though. And the owner wants me to tell you the next time you come in, drinks for you and your girls are on the house. Just as a thanks for not making things ugly."

"Thanks, I appreciate that." I shake his hand and walk out with the girls. I notice that he and the other bouncer step onto the street, but I'm pretty sure it's only to stare at the girls.

We manage to get back to Jackie's apartment without any problems and Marie comes up with us. Jackie doesn't want her driving home just yet and although I was hoping to be alone with Jackie I completely agree.

Marie goes into the bathroom and Jackie and I take advantage to grab each other. "You guys obviously want to be alone," Marie says as she comes out of the bathroom. She's changed her top so that she is wearing a t-shirt. "I am ok to drive."

"I don't think so sis. Go make yourself comfortable."

Jackie goes into the bathroom and comes out wearing a t-shirt and sweats. We are going to have to wait till Marie is sober enough to drive, so Jackie puts a movie on for us. I sit on the couch between the two girls. Jackie is curled next to me and Marie is sitting towards the arm. The movie is a chick flick, but since I'm outnumbered, I can't really complain.

As the movie drags on, Jackie has cuddled against me to the point she is almost sitting on my lap. I've noticed a few times that Marie has looked at us and she sighs sadly. Jackie has noticed as well and eventually reaches across me to pull Marie closer. Marie looks at both of us and when Jackie smiles at her she cuddles against me on the other side. I've become the meat between two very sexy pieces of bread.

As the movie progresses towards the inevitable sex scene, both girls start to rub me. I'm a little nervous about Marie, but decide to just let things be. During the sex scene, Jackie's hand moves down to my crotch. Both girls breathing has gotten quicker as the girl in the movie gets more into her scene.

Perhaps unconsciously Marie's hand move down to my thigh as the scene becomes more intense. Jackie's hand is stroking me now and she snuggles against me tighter. I allow my hand to move up her side to brush the side of her tit and she looks up and kisses my neck. By the time the scene ends both girls are almost panting and as the girl on the screen screams through her fake orgasm, Marie's hand moves up to my dick and touches Jackie's hand.

"I'm sorry Jackie. I didn't even realize what I was doing. That scene was so intense." She has pulled away from me and is sitting apart from us. "I think I'm good to drive now. I should leave you two."

"Relax Marie. It's ok. I know you're not going to steal him from me. Just come back and relax."

Marie moves back and soon we are all watching the movie again. The difference is that the girls are holding hands just above my crotch.

The movie finally ends with the happy couple getting back together and riding off into the sunset together. Both girls sigh happily and then laugh. It's pretty late by now and I really want to get Jackie naked. To my great disappointment Jackie tells Marie that she should just spend the night. Marie starts to protest but Jackie says something about how mad their parents would be and Marie finally agrees.

Jackie gets things for Marie and I find out that the couch pulls out, so I help get the bed set up before getting myself ready. I am prepared to spend the night, but I was not anticipating having Marie spend the night as well. Basically I only brought boxers so I have to move pretty fast to hide. Of course it's impossible since there is only one room and both girls whistle and make catcalls as I get into bed.

The girls go into the bathroom together and I can hear a lot of giggling. When they come out my eyes almost burst from my head. Marie is wearing a very short shirt that doesn't even cover the bottom of her tits. Her stomach is completely flat and as she walks her tits threaten to pop out the bottom.

Jackie is even sexier wearing a similar shirt that is also torn between her tits. I can see an ample amount of side boob when she turns as well as quite a bit of the bottom of her breasts. Instead of shorts she is wearing a very small pair of panties. I have a very tough time hiding my erection and both girls notice.

"Poor guy. Ready for action but he's got his girlfriends sister just a few feet away," Marie says with an evil laugh. Unfortunately for her, her nipples are poking through the material giving away her own arousal.

Jackie sexily climbs into bed allowing me a fill view down her top. I notice Marie staring at her ass as Jackie crawls towards me. "You should be careful Marie, you may get quite the show if you're not careful." Jackie pulls the cover off of me and moves till her entire body is above me. She lies down making sure her pussy is in direct contact with my cock. "Oh fuck Marie. He's so hard right now."

I look over Jackie's shoulder and see Marie staring at us. Her nipples look like they are about to rip though her shirt and she returns my stare. Jackie kisses my neck and face before bringing her lips to mine. I'm thinking that she is just going to tease but the longer she lies on me the less sure I become. Jackie's breathing is getting faster and her kisses are more intense. I reach down and grab her ass and she whimpers.

"What are you doing?" I whisper.

"Teasing my sister," she whispers back. "But I think it's backfiring. I want you inside me so bad I can't help myself." To emphasize this she grinds her pussy against me and lets out a small moan.

I look over Jackie's head again and Marie is still watching us, but I notice one of her hands is between her legs. When she notices me watching her she lies down on her bed and faces away from us.

In the meantime, Jackie has continued grinding against me and my cock is aching for release. I reach down and cup her ass, pulling her harder against me. She groans again and reaches back for the cover to pull it over us. Then she shifts and pulls down her panties. "Get your shorts off now," she commands. I obey immediately and she gets back into position.

Now with nothing between us she slides her already wet pussy along my hard shaft. She is biting her lip to keep from making too much noise but as she pushes her pussy down and my cock slips between her lips she lets out a loud sigh. Jackie's eyes are closed as she slowly moves her pussy down my cock. I look past her and see the Marie has turned to face us. She obviously knows what is happening and I notice movement beneath the covers.

When Jackie has me fully inside of her she takes a small break to catch her breath. "Is my sister watching?" she asks quietly.

"Yes."

"I bet she's touching herself right now wishing she was me." I can't imagine that Marie can't hear us but she doesn't react. Once Jackie is ready she starts to move her hips up and down. She gasps several times before getting herself under control. I see Marie's blanket rise slightly as she spreads her legs to give herself better access to her pussy.

By now Jackie has gotten herself into a good rhythm and seems to have forgotten that Marie is in the room with us. Jackie is getting louder and her movements have become bigger as she approaches her orgasm. Marie has also become a bit more care free and I see that the blanket has slipped down her body. I am amazed when I notice that her tits are free. Marie must have removed her shirt when I wasn't looking and her tits are every bit as magnificent as Jackie's.

I reach down and grab Jackie's ass again and pull her down tightly against me. But Jackie fights against me and continues to ride me faster and faster. Jackie's body rises and the covers fall down around her ass. She has completely lost control and she starts to moan louder and louder. Suddenly her entire body tenses. I reach under her shirt and squeeze both tits which releases her orgasm. At the same time I hear Marie groan loudly and when I look at her she has her eyes closed.

Jackie rides her orgasm for several minutes before she slumps on top of me. She covers my face with kisses before she rolls off, taking deep breaths as she recovers. My cock is completely exposed and I see Marie staring at it. I try to cover myself but Jackie has the blanket tangled in her legs. I finally get the blanket free and cover myself.

Jackie is staring at me with unfocused eyes and a very content smile. "Did she watch the whole thing?" Jackie asks not too quietly.

"Yes, Marie did watch the whole thing you bitch," Marie says from her bed. Her voice is extremely husky by now.

"Serves you right. Remember when we were roommate? How many times did I have to listen to you having sex in the bed next to me?"

"And how many times did you masturbate while I fucked some guys in the bed next to you?"

"Too many times, sis. This is a little payback for that."

"You're such a mean bitch Jackie."

"It takes one to know one. Do you want to take a turn?"

Marie didn't answer and I sat up to stare at Jackie. "Don't be mean Jackie. That's not very nice."

"I'm serious. I'm not afraid of you trying to steal him from me. And he's got a magnificent cock that is still rock solid."

I feel the bed move as Marie gets into bed with us. She moves as if she is afraid Jackie would stop her and yanks the blanket off of me. Without even asking if I was ok with this she quickly mounts me and slides her soaked pussy down my shaft in one swift move. Her pussy isn't nearly as tight as Jackie's, but it is still a tight fit.

This ride is pure fucking. Marie rides me for her own pleasure. Her tits bounce as her body moves up and down my shaft. She has her hands on my shoulders for balance. She must have already been close because she is cumming in just a few minutes. After her first orgasm she calms down and looks at me.

"I can see why my sister likes you so much. You're cock is amazing." I look over at Jackie and she is staring at me with a pleased smile on her face. I reach over and pull her close so that I can kiss her. Marie continues to ride me till she has a second orgasm and finally rolls off. "Now fuck my sister like she deserves," Marie says to me.

Without taking my eyes off of Jackie's face I roll over and move into position between Jackie's legs. Jackie takes my dick and places it in line with her pussy. I move my hips down and slide into her pussy.

Marie moves closer to us and says, "That's it, now fuck my sister. Fuck her till she comes."

I slowly fuck Jackie, the entire time our eyes are locked on each other. I go slowly to start and kiss her lovingly on the lips. With all of the stimulation I can't last very long and I start to fuck her harder. Jackie starts to moan and I feel her pussy tighten around my cock. The added pressure is all I can take and my balls erupt, filling Jackie with a huge load of cum. Jackie's eyes close and she moans as her orgasm starts. After all the sex we'd had this weekend I am amazed by the amount of cum I unload and I am still thrusting into her.

A small groan distracts me and I see that Marie is rubbing her pussy again. My cock stays hard and when Marie sees me watching her she slide two fingers into her pussy while pinching her nipples with her other hand. The sight keeps my cock from going soft, but I notice that Jackie's eyes are still closed and her body is still. I gently touch her face and find that she is sleeping.

I roll off of Jackie and my still hard cock slides out of her. A large glob of cum follows so I grab my shorts and wipe her clean. Marie watches carefully, still sliding two fingers slowly in and out of her pussy.

"It seems a waste to leave that gorgeous cock like that. Cover her and come with me."

"I'm not sure Marie."

"She's already let you fuck me once tonight. And I'll never have another chance with you."

I cover Jackie but am still hesitant to follow Marie back to her bed. She has crawled onto her bed and her ass is pointed right at me. Her back is arched so that her pussy is completely exposed. Marie looks back over her shoulder, reaches between her legs and slides her fingers along her slit.

I can't control myself anymore and move behind Marie. She reaches and grabs my dick to pull me forward. When the head is against her pussy I grab her hips and slam my cock into her.

"Oh fuck," Marie screams. "Fuck me with that cock. Fuck me with the cock that just fucked my sister." Whatever hesitation I had evaporates and I fuck Marie hard. She is rubbing her clit as I pound her over and over. Her head and shoulders are on the bed and I put my finger at the exposed anus, noticing that it is glistening already. My finger easily slides through the outer ring and Marie groans again. I move a second finger into her ass and Marie goes crazy.

"Oh fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy. Oh fuck make me cum. Oh fuck you feel so good." Her entire body starts to quake and then she explodes. I continue to double penetrate her through her orgasm and quickly another orgasm tears through her. Marie is reduced to grunts and groans while I continue my assault on her body.

I feel the bed move and a sudden fear tightens my chest. But all Jackie does is grab my head and kiss me. I'm still not sure if I'm going to get in trouble until Jackie gets next to Marie and strikes the same pose.

"You're not going to leave your girlfriend out of all the fun, are you?" Jackie asks while wiggling her ass.

"Not on your life," I answer. I pull out of Marie, move behind Jackie and grab her ass. Without me holding Marie, she rolls onto her side and pull her legs to her chest. Jackie's lips are big and puffy and spread wide apart. My cock easily enters her and she groans. She is staring at Marie who has her eyes closed.

"I told you he was good in bed." Marie just smiles at Jackie but doesn't answer. "Now fuck me like you fucked Marie."

I grab Jackie's hips and pound her pussy till she screams through another orgasm. I finally feel my balls start to tighten and after just a few more strokes I finally cum. It's a small load and I suddenly feel exhausted. I slowly crawl back into Jackie's bed and close my eyes. The last thing I remember is feeling one perfect body crawl in front of me and another crawl behind me. I'm not sure how I know, but just before I finally fall asleep, Jackie gives me a kiss and whispers, "Good night lover."

12