Nailing Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly kiss my way back up her leg till I get to the top of her thigh. I can see the anticipation in her eyes but again just lick and kiss around the sides of her pussy. She seems even wetter than just a few moments ago and her pleasant scent is even stronger. I kiss my way past her pussy again and back to across her belly to her tits again. She lets out a frustrated groan as I kiss through the valley between her breasts and back to her mouth. Her mouth is hot and her kisses are way more intense. My body hovers just above hers and I feel her hips move to try and make contact with me, but I pull away.

I finally kiss my way back down her body, quickly kissing each nipple and then her belly button. I grab the string of her panties and pull them down her hips. She lifts her ass so that I can pull them down and then puts her legs together so that I can pull them off. I hold them to my nose and inhale deeply, enjoying her scent. She moans deeply when I do this and she licks her lips seductively.

"You smell incredible."

She smiles and says, "I used a special lotion when I shaved myself earlier." My cock jumps in my pants as I realize that she has anticipated this and I grin at her. "What can I say? I knew if it went well we could wind up exactly where we are now. I just didn't know how much you like to tease a girl."

"It makes things more interesting if you take your time."

"It certainly does, I've just never had it done to me before. I'm ready to explode." I hadn't realized it, but her chest is flushed and her nipples seem to be growing by the second. I move my head back down to her now bare pussy and notice how really wet she is. Her lips are quite puffy and glistening with her wetness. I place my tongue just next to her protruding clit and slide my tongue along the left side of her pussy. She moans louder as I lick back towards her clit and lightly flick it with my tongue. I do the same thing on the other side, this time moving my tongue between the inner and outer lips till I almost reach her clit.

I do this several times on each side culminating with a light flick on her clit with my tongue. After several passes I move my tongue along the side of her clit lightly. I am trying to find just the right spot that will make her scream. I finally find it when I lightly move my tongue just to the left of the tip of her clit. "Oh fuck." She says as her hips lift from the bed. I move away before trying again. This time I apply just a little bit more pressure and her hips thrust harder against my face. I do the same thing on the other side of her clit with the same result.

"Oh fucking shit, don't stop." Now that I have found her spot I test out the amount of pressure to apply. It doesn't take too long before she is moaning constantly and thrusting her hips. Her orgasm starts as small shocks to her body. As it gets more intense her hips start to rise from the bed. Her fingers are gripping the sheets tightly. Her face is turned towards the ceiling and her mouth is open while her eyes are tightly shut.

Suddenly her orgasm releases and she screams loud. Her hips buck against my face and then her pussy explodes. My chin is quickly covered with her juices. Her body finally relaxes and she is gasping for air. It is a few minutes before she can speak again, but when I try to get between her legs she pulls me away.

Finally she is able to speak. "Holy crap," she pants. "What the fuck did you do to me? That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had." She is still taking deep breaths and I watch the rise and fall of her chest.

"Just something I learned a while ago."

"From who? I want to meet this person and thank her?"

I smile to myself, remembering the lessons I learned a few summers ago. "I am glad you appreciate the effort."

"Appreciate? I'm thinking about chaining you to my bed so you can never leave."

"You don't have to chain me. Just ask and I'll do whatever you want." Her eyes widen and she is suddenly kissing me. Her hand locates the button to my pants and I adjust so that she can undo them. Her mouth never leaves mine as shut pulls the zipper down and tries to reach into them. My position makes it tough to do so she pulls her mouth away and to take my pants and underwear down.

When she sees my cock come free her eyes momentarily glaze over. "Oh fuck," she whispers. "A cock like that along with a talented tongue. I'm going to be ruined for everyone else. Why did your ex let you go?"

I'm not exactly large, but most girls have the same reaction. When fully erect I'm just shy of nine inches and quite large around. Jackie's hand grasps my cock and she rubs the head with her thumb, smearing the pre-cum that is already starting to leak. Her eyes remain fixed on my cock as she slowly lowers her mouth. Her tongue teases the small hole and then she kisses it. She kisses around the purple helmet and then down the underside till she gets to my balls. I am already on the cusp of a huge orgasm from all the teasing I did to Jackie.

Jackie kisses her way back to the tip of my cock and suddenly takes as much as she can into her mouth. Her lips are tight around my shaft and her tongue is moving up and down the delicate underside. Her lips tighten even more as she brings them up my cock and her tongue continues to rub. When she gets to the head she sucks harder. Her lips loosen only slightly as she moves her mouth down again. She changes her angle just slightly and I am surprised to feel the back of her throat.

My balls start to tingle as her lips tighten and she begins to lick me again. "Oh shit Jackie, I'm going to cum," I warn her. She only tightens her mouth and sucks harder as she slowly, agonizingly slides up my shaft. This time her hand lightly squeezes my cock. I throw my head back and groan as I feel the cum rise from my balls and quickly fill her mouth. I can feel her throat as she swallows each load.

Finally I stop cumming and she takes a moment to lick and clean me. I slump onto the bed breathing deeply as I try to catch my breath. Jackie gets out of bed and goes into the kitchen to get us each a drink of water. After I take my drink I pull her close and we kiss some more. My soft cock is happily trapped between our bodies. After a few minutes of kissing I roll her onto her back and kiss my way back down her body.

I see her smile as I move between her legs. Her pussy is soaking wet now and her thighs are covered in her juice. I spend a few moments cleaning her thighs before moving back to her pussy. I tease around the area of her pussy that I used earlier to bring her to such heights. When I do finally start kissing the spot again she quickly starts to moan. This time she plays with her tits and within a minute she is screaming through another orgasm. This time I don't stop and she quickly has another. My chin is dripping with her juices and when she has a third I finally stop.

Her head is tossed to the side and her chest is rising and falling as she tries to recover. My cock has recovered by now and I move up her body. I rest the head of my cock just at the entrance and lightly kiss her. Jackie turns her face to me and kisses me back. Her hands reach down to my hips and I'm not sure if she is going to push me away or not.

Her kisses get more intense and then she lightly pulls my hips till the head of my cock splits her moist pussy. She moans into my mouth as she feels my cock push into her. After a moment's hesitation she pulls me deeper into her. Her pussy is so hot and wet I moan into her mouth.

Finally I feel her pubic hair against mine and she pulls me tighter. We are kissing each other again as we just lie still. She finally releases my hips and I start to pull out slowly. We set out pace so that we can feel each other out. We make small adjustments with our hips till I hear her whisper, "Just like that. That feels so good. Do it just like that."

Now that I know I am at the right spot I move my hips faster till I am pounding into her. "Oh fuck me Brian. Fuck me good. This feels so incredible. Don't stop." I thrusting harder now and can feel her hips bounce off the bed. She can't form words and settles for loud grunts each time I slam into her. I feel her pussy wrap around my cock tightly and she wraps her arms around my neck as her body tenses just before her orgasm hits.

She screams as the orgasm releases and I feel her pussy spasm. She bites my shoulder and then screams again. Once the orgasm is past she pulls my hips tightly against hers and rolls over so that she can be on top. We manage to roll over without my cock leaving her pussy.

She sits up and starts to slowly ride me. Her eyes are lustfully looking at me. I reach up and lightly play with her big tits. She puts her hands on mine and pulls them tightly against her as she continues to ride me. Neither one of us wants to look away and I smile at her.

She decides to shift positions and moves her hands to my shoulders so that she can change angles. She is able to lift her hips more and starts to slam down onto me. I reach behind and grasp her firm ass to encourage her. I can feel sweat on her lower back running down the crack of her ass. I move my finger to follow the flow of sweat between her ass cheeks and move across her puckered hole. She lets out a small moan as I apply some pressure. Her head slumps down as my finger just barely penetrates her ass. Her hips stop moving as my finger slowly slides through the tight band and when it finally gets through she moans again.

Jackie lowers her body onto mine and whispers, "I've never had anyone do this before."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No. It feels so good. Just go slow."

I do exactly as she requests and soon her ass loosens up so that my finger slides easily in and out. Jackie is whimpering now into my ear as my finger moves easier and faster. I place a second finger alongside the first finger and push gently inside. Already loosened a little the second finger easily enters her ass and she moans again. Again I start out slowly and as I feel her relax and the movement gets easier, I move my fingers faster. I start to pull my fingers out to try for a third but she reaches back and holds my fingers inside of her. With her other hand she pushes against my chest and then starts to rock her hips.

She is now being penetrated in both holes. Her eyes are shut tight and she is moaning constantly. Her long braid is hanging in my face tickling my nose but she takes no notice. When she is satisfied I am not going to remove my fingers she moves her hand to her clit and gives it a few strokes. Then she gets down to business and starts slamming her hips down on mine.

"Oh fuck Brian. I feel so full right now. Your cock is filling my pussy and your fingers feel amazing. Oh fuck I'm going to cum so hard. Oh fuck me baby. Fuck my body. Fuck my ass with your fingers while I fuck your big fat cock. Oh I'm going to ride you till I fucking explode. Oh fuck me, fuck me good."

I'm not even sure she is speaking to me. Her eyes are shut tight and her entire body is moving as if she were riding a horse. Her pussy is so wet now I can feel her juices running down my balls. The whole scene is so erotic that I suddenly feel my balls begin to tingle.

"I'm getting close Jackie. I'm going to cum in your pretty pussy and fill you."

"Oh yes Brian, do it. I'm so close right now. Cum with me." Her voice is getting higher and higher and soon there no words coming from her mouth. I feel her pussy squeeze my cock and her ass tightens around my fingers. Suddenly she screams and she loses her rhythm. The pressure on my cock is too much and I finally explode inside of her.

She screams again and this time her ass pushes my fingers out. I suddenly feel hot liquid run out of her pussy and cover my inner thighs. Her head is thrown back and her mouth is open as the orgasm races through her body. Her movements become jerky as she tries to keep the ride going, but finally her body has had enough and she slumps onto my chest.

I wrap her with my arms and hold her tight against me. I can feel her heart racing in her chest and she is taking deep breaths as she tries to recover. My cock softens inside of her and when no longer hard enough, I feel a huge flow run out of her, down between my thighs and onto the bed. Every so often her body shudders in aftershocks.

It's about fifteen minutes later before she lifts her head. "That was beyond words," she says softly. Her eyes are slightly glazed and out of focus, so she lies her head back down. Her heart has slowed down and she is finally taking fairly normal breaths. I am stroking her hair and she is almost purring softly. She shifts her body slightly and my cock falls out of her. I feel one more gush of fluid slip out of her but she doesn't seem to notice.

"Can you spend the night?" she asks me.

"I don't see why not. Did you have something in mind?"

"I was thinking of an encore performance. Actually several encores if you can perform again." She looks up and smiles.

"I can't think of anything I'd like to do more." She kisses me deeply before sliding off of me and going to the bathroom. I watch her ass as she leaves and she looks over her shoulder and smiles, knowing exactly what I am doing. She comes back out with a towel.

"For the wet spot." I lift my ass and she put the towel under me. Then climbs back into bed, cuddles against me and we both fall shortly fall asleep.

12