Nailing The First Stuckup Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers

"Can I touch your dick?" "Are you going to clean it off before you fuck me?" "Do you like to have girls suck your dick?" "Would I be a slut if I sucked your dick after it's been in Lisa?"

The last question got my attention.

"Actually, if you want me to recover faster, you definitely should suck my dick. And no, neither that, nor anything else we're going to do today, will make you a slut."

With a grin on her face, Cherry moved her head down to my dick and started licking and sucking. I was never really big on blow jobs -- I much, much preferred fucking -- but in this particular case I would have to say it felt really good, especially since I was holding on to one of Lisa's tits and gently rubbing her clit while Cherry was tonguing me.

"You can massage my balls too; that will help."

Cherry was anxious to please. She got me hard twice as fast as I otherwise would have. Once I was hard I stopped her, picked up Lisa and carried her to the padded chair Cherry had been sitting on, and went back to the bed.

I passionately kissed Cherry on the lips while massaging her nipples and then put her ass near the edge of the bed and spread her legs apart. She had the most common hymen, an annular one, with what appeared to be an unusually large (based upon what Ginger told me) opening in it. In fact it was large enough to stick one finger through it. So while I kneaded a thigh with my left hand, and sucked her clit, I stuck the middle finger of my right hand through the opening and searched for her G-spot.

I laughed to myself when I found it right where Madeline's was. I smiled as I thought "Her tits and G-spot are a younger version of her mother's -- I wonder if she'll want to be pounded hard like her too?"

Maybe because of all of the visual stimulation she had had, and the time playing with her clit, I don't know for sure, but Cherry came faster than any woman I had ever seen. I was sucking her clit and stroking her G-spot for no more than two minutes when she had a very intense orgasm. She recovered quickly, and I just as quickly brought her to another one. While still gyrating from her second orgasm she started saying "Fuck me Brian, please fuck me."

I took my finger out of her pussy, pressed my dick against her hymen, and pushed. Her hymen was very elastic and easily gave way when I penetrated. No blood; the penetration was quick; Cherry started moaning "Oh yes, yes, yes."

I started slow pumping her like I had Lisa. That lasted for about one minute before Cherry pulled me tight to her, wrapped her legs around my waist, whispered "harder," into my ear, and started pumping herself.

If I hadn't seen the hymen with my own eyes I would have thought she was experienced. She didn't have the pumping down well, but she sure was trying. And in the position she was in, and given the curvature of her vagina, my dick was rubbing her G-spot. She climaxed quickly again but I didn't stop pumping; then she climaxed yet again; and finally a third time from just penile penetration, when I exploded in her and she screamed (again, just like her mother).

Cherry was Madeline with a tighter pussy. Wow was she fun. The best teenager I had ever fucked, despite my obsession with Lisa.

After withdrawing, I looked over at Lisa and she had this shocked look on her face. I simply said "Everyone reacts differently."

I was so stimulated, and both girls were so willing to hang around as long as we talked and snuggled between sessions, that I ate both of them once more, and then fucked each of them doggy style, before we cleared out about five hours after we started.

I was on a super high the rest of the night. I essentially just stared into space, or at the T. V. screen at my parent's house. It was only the next morning that I could really take in and process what happened.

I thoroughly enjoyed fucking Lisa. It was as at least as good as I had hoped it would be, and her body was as spectacular as I envisioned it. However, except when I was kneading Lisa's ass while doggy fucking her, and driving her nuts by touching her rosebud every 30 seconds or so, I was shocked that the sex with Cherry was even better than with Lisa.

Cherry had had three times the number of orgasms that Lisa did, her cunt felt better on my dick, and she was a much more active participant.

But hell, I'd fuck either one of them again in a heartbeat, and knew that they were willing.

However, now I had to turn my attention to that other prick tease, Carolyn. I was less sure how that was going to play out because she hadn't actually witnessed me fucking Faith. After Saturday, though, I was brimming with confidence.

--Be sure to look for the Conclusion "Nailing Two Stuck Up Virgins" The Finale--

imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers
12