Nailing the Interviewer

Story Info
Katie Nolan goes all the way to get herself back on TV.
1.8k words
3.67
18.4k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers

I took my job as a producer for Fox Sports, and all affiliated Fox Sports One talent, very seriously, but I also lacked the power to make programming decisions when I first got there.

So I wasn't very involved in the decision to cancel the show "Crowd Goes Wild."

Not that the show was anything special, but it did give one of the most talented, and hottest girls, at the network, Katie Nolan, a chance to shine.

Until they canceled the show, that is, and left Katie to fend for herself with her web-exclusive "No Filter" segments.

But I had also tried my best to get into Katie's pants while the show was still on the air, and now that I suddenly found myself with the power to make hiring decisions, I called Katie in for an interview one day in my office.

"You wanted to see me John?" Katie asked me as I let her into my office, trying hard not to stare at her tits in the little black tank top she was wearing, or at her long legs in the tight blue jeans she appeared to have been painted into.

"Yes I did Katie, have a seat," I told her as she sat down on my couch and looked at me as I began to gather my thoughts.

"Katie, you want to be back on TV again, is that right?" I asked her, to which she nodded her head and leaned over, giving me a nice view down her shirt at her rack.

"Well...I have recently been put into a position of power at the network, and I can make that happen for you," I told her as I watched her eyes light up at the thought of being back on network TV again, "but, you have to do something for me first."

"I'll do anything to get back on TV John, you know that," she told me, still having not caught onto what I was hinting at yet as I got up and locked the door to my office, which started to give her a clue at what I wanted from her.

"Here's your chance to prove it Katie," I told her as I took a seat next to her on the couch and placed a hand on her thigh to gauge her receptiveness to it, "I've wanted to get some of your pussy for a while now, Katie. And I'll be more than glad to get you back on TV...if you do a little something for me."

"I can't do that John...I like you...but it wouldn't be professional..." she whispered as I kissed her and ran my hand a little further up her thigh, threatening to land it between her legs at any minute.

"Come on Katie... no one has to know..." I whispered in her ear as she started to return my kiss, wrapping her legs around me as I laid her on the couch and reached for the button on her jeans.

"UH..." she hissed as I undid the button and slid her jeans off, my hands going between her legs and running over her panty-clad pussy, which caused her to arch her back as she started to get into it.

"I've wanted you for a long time now Nolan," I teased her as I pulled her shirt up over her head and noticed her lack of a bra, "and I know you've wanted me for a while, too. So let's have a little fun so I can put in a good word for you."

"UH...OHGOD...touch me...touch my pussy John...I do want you..." she hissed as I pulled her panties off and straddled her now-naked body as she started to pull my clothes off, pulling me in for a kiss as I lined my dick up with her tight pussy.

"Before this goes any further, let me suck it for you baby," Katie whispered in my ear right as I was about to slide my dick into her and fuck her, "I happen to be an expert at sucking dick, you know."

"I don't doubt it Katie...OHGOD...suck it baby...you did say you sucked a dick for a sleeve of Oreos once..." I hissed as she wrapped her hands around my dick and started sucking my dick, proving to be every bit as good as she said she was.

"FUCK...suck it Katie...I can't wait to cum down your throat baby..." I softly whispered to her as she worked my dick over, her hands cupping my balls as she began to deep-throat me.

"MMM...I can't either..." she moaned from around my dick as she started to bob her head up and down it a little faster, my hips slamming into her face with great force as I pushed my dick to the back of her throat.

"Here it comes Katie...swallow it all for me..." I softly told her as I thrust my hips into her face a few more times and shot my load down the back of her throat, spewing my cum into her sexy mouth as she sucked away on my dick for a few more seconds and drank down my cum, smiling and winking at me as slutty as she could as my dick left her mouth.

"That was a true story, you know John..." she whispers as she lays down on the couch and pulls me on top of her, "I really did suck a dick for a sleeve of Oreos. And for a chance at being back on TV, you can fuck all of my holes if you want them, baby."

"I was hoping you would say that Katie...because I was probably going to anyway..." I whispered to her as I lined my dick up with her pussy and slid it into her as I placed her long legs on my shoulders and started pounding away on her cunt.

"UH...UH...OHGOD...fuck...my...pussy...John..." she moaned as I thrust in and out of her, her back arching as she worked her hips around my dick, throwing her head back as I drove myself into her right there on my couch.

"SHIT...so fucking tight Katie...I can't wait to cum in you baby..." I whispered to her as I began to suck on her tits, her legs leaving my shoulders and wrapping around my waist as I felt her cunt muscles starting to tug on my dick.

"OHGOD...YES...fuck...me..." she moaned as I continued to assault her tight pussy, her eyes beginning to roll back in her head as she pushed her hips into mine.

"Cum for me Katie...let me feel your tight little pussy cumming for me as I dump my cum inside you," I whispered to her as I kissed her and drove my dick into her, burying it deep within her velvety pussy as she came for me and covered it in her sex fluids.

"OHGOD...I'm...not...on...anything...pull...out..." she moaned through gritted teeth as I grabbed her hips and started to pull them back into mine as she arched her back and tensed up under me.

"Too late Katie...gonna cum inside you..." I moaned in her ear as I thrust into her one last time and came in her, shooting thick streams of my cum into her as the pressure her cunt walls were putting on my dick became too much to take.

"UH...OHGOD..." she moaned as I filled her with my cum, her eyes rolling back into her head again as she rolled her hips around my dick as I pulled it out of her.

"SHIT...You should've warned me sooner Katie..." I told her as I made out with her on the couch, not sure I would've pulled out of her even if I had a chance to, as she pushed me off of her and got up and bent over the couch.

"Don't worry about it John...what's done is done," she whispered as I came up behind her and grabbed her hips as I ran my dick over her leaky pussy lips and her tight ass.

"I want your ass too, Katie," I whispered to her as I pushed my dick into her tight ass, her anal walls clamping down on it as she threw her ass into my dick and threw her head back as I fucked her slutty ass.

"UH...OHGODYES...fuck my ass...tear my slutty ass up..." she moaned as I pulled on her hips and drove my dick into her bowels, her eyes beginning to roll back in her head as she pushed her dick into my ass one more time and held it there.

"YEAH...gonna cum in your slutty ass just like I came in your slutty pussy Katie..." I teased her as I drove my dick deep into her bowels one last time and exploded into them, shooting my cum deep into her ass as she moaned my name as loudly as possible.

"OHGOD...that was great...I needed that..." she moaned as she came down off of her orgasm, still bent over the couch as I placed my hands on her hips again and slid my dick into her tight pussy for the second time.

"FUCK...OHGOD...fuck me John...pound my pussy baby..." she shouted as I started driving my dick into her again, her ass slamming into my dick once more as I filled her pussy with my dick, already starting to feel her cunt walls juicing up for me.

"FUCK...you feel so good Katie..." I whispered to her as I reached around and started to play with her tits as my dick thrust in and out of her pussy, her walls starting to pull on and cling to it again as she threw her head back and came all over it.

"UH...UH...OHGOD...right fucking there...gonna fucking cum on that dick..." she shouted as she went limp and shot her load, her walls putting the squeeze on my dick again as I began to thrust into her with quicker strokes.

"Gonna cum Katie...want me to pull out?" I asked her, not wanting to do anything she didn't want me to do this time around as I thrust balls-deep into her, bottoming out inside of her as I passed the point of no return again.

"Katie...gonna fucking cum..." I told her as I started thrusting into her again, not sure how much longer I could hold out.

"FUCK...in me...cum in my pussy John..." she hissed as she threw her head back and pushed her ass into my dick just as my cum erupted like a fire hose into her pussy, thick streams of it painting her cunt walls and filling her womb as I drained myself into her and pulled out.

"I'll buy you some morning-after pills if you'd like Katie," I told her as I held her in my arms and made out with her, her legs hanging off the couch as we recovered.

"I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself John," she told me as she started to get dressed and leave my office, "but if you ever want to do that with me again, you better hold up your end of the bargain, baby."

jjgarces
jjgarces
203 Followers