Nailing the Tracks Pt. 06

Story Info
Dylan tells Kesha about the time he "produced" Rebecca Black.
5.5k words
4.29
9.3k
10
0

Part 6 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Rebecca Black

Nailing The Tracks -- Part 6

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

"Ain't quite like back home... But it'll hit the spot..." Dylan Jay said, sitting down at the table in his apartment and opening up the freshly delivered pizza box. "Thank fuck for the gym membership... Gonna need to sweat these slices off come the morning!" He said to himself with a big "no regrets" grin on his face.

Before he could pick up first slice however, he cell-phone went off. "Shit... If it's Jason braggin' about his talent meetin' he's gonna have tomorrow..." He curses as he takes out the phone. However from the name of the number he sees it's not his manager. The name reads "KE$HA". That makes him smile as he accepts the call. "Yo Kesha? That you?"

"Hey Dylan..." The voice of one of the women he's previously fucked before since becoming a music producer in Kesha purrs back to him. "I saw you've been busy at the studio..." She teases.

"Busy?" He questions, putting down the pizza slice he was about to eat.

"Fri-day! Fri-day! Gotta get down on Fri-day!" Kesha sings in a deliberately out of tune fashion, referring to the infamously awful viral sensation song and music video by Rebecca Black.

"Shit... How'd that get out?" Dylan says with a hint of surprise in his voice.

"The photos are doing the rounds on some forums, gossip sites..." Kesha explains. "You and her in the studio... Along with her and that asshole manager of yours."

"Oh! Ah, I get you now..." He says with relief. "Yeah yeah... Jason fuckin' just grabbed some paparazzi who was hangin' around the buildin' to do some "official" shots or some shit... Guess they got published out while me and her went to... Shit, I'd say work on a track..." Jay says with a sigh. "But it ain't like there was much to work on. Fuckin' Jason thinks that just because I did one track one time for one girl who does online viral videos or whatever, that I can do it for anyone."

"I bet... Autotune central?" She teases. "But say... You sounded a little worried when I called you out on working with her a second ago..." Kesha notes. "...You fucked her didn't you?" She asks, the tone of her voice indicating that on the other end of the line she was starting to grin.

"Shit... Yeah, that's what I was worried about gettin' out." Dylan chuckles. "Surprised no one has walked in on me bangin' a chick in that studio yet... But yeah, I got a piece of her. Shit, I'd say she's way better at takin' some D' than she is workin' a microphone..."

"Spill it. Tell me all about it." Kesha demanded. "Bet a little girl like her has never even fucked a black guy before!"

"Accordin' to her, she ain't never been with a brother before... Heh, made for an easy joke about it bein' high time Black went "black"..."

"Easy huh? I bet she was, when she saw that huge fucking cock of yours!" She stated. "Skip the boring parts Dylan. Tell me the juicy stuff, right from when she got her hands on that dick of yours..."

"For real? You wanna hear it?" He questions. "A'ight... Well, pretty much she looked like... Well, one of those amateur porn castin' vids..." Dylan said as he began to explain what happened.

* * *

"Holy shit!!" Rebecca Black gasped with wide eyes, watching Dylan Jay push down his jeans to show off his long, thick black cock to her. The young, gorgeous dark haired beauty was in a fashionable white shirt-like sleeved top with black pants, nicely showing off her attractive frame. Clearly from the shock on her pretty face the singer and Video Blogger who infamously "sang" the 2011 viral video sensation Friday has never quite seen a cock of this great size before. "That's... That's fucking huge..." She admitted as she rather eagerly got down to her knees in front of the handsome man who is just a year younger than she is, but is far more hung than she's ever likely to meet from a man at any time in the future.

"Told ya girl..." Dylan smirked, watching as she took a hold of his member in both her hands as she started to jerk him off. "Still ready to see if Black can go "black" or not?" He challenged as he lightly groaned, his cock starting to get quickly hard in her pumping palms.

"More than ready to go "black"..." She grinned as she pumped at his rod. Shifting position, she leaned her face closer in, allowing her to give his cock a slow lick up the side. Doing the same to the other side, she paused as she let her hand run up and down him a couple times. She applied her tongue to his fat crown, working around with a swirl before breaking to slide across the tip. "Mmmmm... Do you like that?" She asked with an already more than just sinful tone. She already could guess the answer from the smirk, and light groan, the hunk she was licking at was giving out. Moving in against, she gave a long slurp of a kiss to the bell-end to let him get a sample of those big, ripe lips of hers. All the while her hand still stroking off his member as she gave another swirl with her tongue around the head, then a second for good measure.

"Mmmmm... I can't wait to feel this huge fucking dick inside me..." She purred with another sexy grin cast up at him now his tool was fully hard at its massive erect size. Following another stroke, she opened her mouth wide and pushed herself down onto him to make him moan out clearly as the first few inches along with that crown were taken in. Down near the half-way mark she wrapped those full lips around his size, making herself groan from the thickness she was now dealing with. "Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." With her hand still pumping at the base, she started to rock her long, dark haired head over the upper portion. Staring up as she sucked, she lifted upward until the head and an inch was still within her soothing mouth. Then it was right back down, her hand meeting her chin at that midway point before the two smoothly backed off to focus on their respective portions of his vast size.

"Mmmmm!! Yeah... Fuckin' suck that D' girl..." Jay encouraged with a moan, watching the young beauty of mixed descent bobbing and stroking away at his big black cock. Those large, soft lips of hers felt wonderful around his length, not to mention that nicely wet mouth that she was taking him in and out off. Add in how well timed her hand was working alongside her oral hole? It didn't appear like this was her first time handling some dick before. "Ahhhhh... Yeah, I bet you love... Mmmmmm... Goin' black now, don't you girl?" He asked the rhetorical question with a groan, still smirking as he watched her pretty face slide down onto his shaft before shifting smoothly back up the way. Her reply was unsurprisingly muffled by the man-meat she had deep in her mouth as she slurped away onto him with another steady series of bobs. The way she narrowed her eyes seductively, and almost seemed to smirk around his dick as she sucked him off, was all the response he needed.

"Mmmmmphhhh!!" She groaned before lifting her head all the way up and off of him, taking a moment to gasp and draw in air. She wasn't taking a break though, her hand now briskly pumping over his whole length. "Fuck yeah!! Love this big fucking cock!!" Rebecca said with a laugh as she looked up at him. She then leaned down, spitting onto the crown of his shaft so her hand could stroke that saliva over his inches. Then it was back to work, her mouth capturing him as she pushed down, breaking back into the sucking motion once again. Her free hand reached up, brushing her hair back out of the way over her shoulders and behind the ears, as if it was a scene from a porno flick. That ensured she could keep her focus on servicing this big shaft of this stud who was just a year younger than her, but has a cock she was unlikely to ever see the size of again in all her days.

"Mmmmm... Get that fuckin' dick in yo' hot little mouth... Mmmmm!!" He said, watching as the starlet of the infamous Friday music video and song sucked and stroked away on his dick. Easily that damp mouth, pouty lips and soft palm were getting him moaning as he stood and stared down at the gorgeous woman kneeling in front of him. As clearly pleasurable as this was, he had a feeling that her mouth, that some may argue would be more suited for this kind of act than any singing attempt, could handle even more. Surprising her with a hand on the back of her head, he less than subtly guided her down further onto that dick with a push. That made her eyes go wide, hand clamping to the base as she gagged when his bell-end hit the back of her mouth, and then again when in her next bob he pushed down again.

After a third choke, she lifted away as he allowed her to pull off from his now nicely coated with saliva dick. "Fuck!!" She gasped, taking in air as she got her hand stroking away over that whole length again. "Easy! You trying to gag me with that thing?" Rebecca questioned with a laugh.

"My bad girl..." Dylan replied with the kind of smirk that showed he was far from sorry for what he just did. "Just figured a hottie like you could handle all this D' right here..."

"Oh, I plan to..." She said with a smirk. "Let's get out of these clothes and have some real fun..."

* * *

"Awwwwww, you didn't just face fuck her?" Kesha teased with a giggle as she intently listened to his description of that sexual encounter.

"Naw... She didn't give me the chance to..." Dylan chuckled back down the phone. "If I could have, maybe I would... Guess some chicks just ain't into that.

"This one is..." Kesha said in a far from subtle tone. "That's for another time. Come on, tell me more! Get to the good stuff!"

"Good stuff? Well shit, I mean... Of course we fucked!" Jay said with a smirk. "No was I was passin' up on a girl down to fuck like she was..."

* * *

"Ooooooooh FUCK!!" Rebecca moaned, watching as Dylan pushed his fat black cock into her tight pussy as the naked beauty lay on her back on the couch of the recording studio. Her eyes were locked onto that cock she'd just been sucking off a short time ago, and now she was feeling it as it pushed right forward into her snatch. Already as she rested her head on the arm of the seating, her arms were reaching back to grip a hold of that end to brace herself for what was to come. "Oh God... Oh shit!! MMMM..." She groaned her approval as that thick rod forced its way nicely deep into her twat which was already a little wet. A sign that she'd gotten off on dishing out that blowjob to this hunk that despite having only met her, was now letting push deep into her snatch. Not to mention the fact he was going in without even wearing any protection at all.

"Mmmmm!! Fuck yeah... Fuckin' nice and tight baby..." The similarly naked Jay said with a smirk, more than just enjoying that snug sensation all around his shaft. Gripping her legs to keep them wide apart as he knelt on the seating between them, he started to work his hips back and forth towards that entrance to her love tunnel. The effect was instant as it got them both moaning out as he started to fuck the gorgeous singer. "MMMM... Yeah... We gonna fill up this tight... Ahhhhhh... Fuckin' pussy right here..." He vowed as he firmly pumped that rod into and then pulled out of her folds with a steady series of thrusts. Showing his skill, he never once full withdrew all the way from her box when he shifted back. That allowed him to repeat the motion right away, easily making himself groan as he got impressively deep into the snatch of the woman, from her own admission, taking some black cock for the first time.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM... Mmmmmm yeah!! Fuck me baby... MMMM!!" The singer and Vlogger moaned as she started shifting back against those pumps entering deep into her snatch, helping to get those inches further into her wet and needy pussy. Occasionally, she glances up at man she barely knows but it letting fuck her. However can't help but keep staring at the biggest cock she's ever seen as it ploughs away firmly and smoothly into her snatch. "Uhhhhhh... Ahhhhhh FUCK!! God!! That... That feels so... MMMM!!" She tries to speak, but her moans say more than her infamous, for good reasons and bad, mouth ever could. She's easily content with just laying back and taking it when his rod feels so good inside her tightness. Already now her perky breasts are moving in time with the rest of her attractive to say the least body. Just an added treat for the lucky hunk getting to nail her instead of the actual music production he should be doing for her.

"Yeah girl!! MMMM... Fuckin' get yourself some..." He smirked back, loving the sight of her in such pleasure already from his massive cock just as much as the actual feeling of being inside her hot, wet hole. He's not satisfied yet with just being simply inside that snug pussy, continuing to thrust in and out as he works himself further into her twat with every pump. "Ahhhhhh... Gonna make sure... MMMMM... You don't ever forget goin' "black"..." He added with a groan, making sure to remind the pretty starlet of the fact this is her first interracial experience in her young life. He's certainly showing he's no stranger to enjoying some fine, right pussy no matter the race or background. Keeping a firm grip of her legs to ensure they stay apart, he ploughs his cock deep forward into her snatch with a moan. Pulling sharply back in the next moment, he sends himself back in to the moaning delight of them both.

"MMMMMM!! Oh fuck yes!! AHHHHH... I fucking love... MMMMM!! That fucking black cock in me..." She grins, licking her full lips before she lets out a loud groan as he cock slides all the way in past her slick folds to fill her passage up with man-meat. Now the smack of his crotch hitting off of her skin is sounding out to signal when he goes in to the hilt with every inch of his manhood. Adding into the sinful scene as the two openly fuck in the studio they're supposed to be making music in but both look like they'd rather do anything but lay down a track. "AHHHHHH... Don't... UHHHH!!! Fucking stop baby!! MMMMM..." She adds with another shameless moan, head tilting back for a moment as her body continues to jolt away from, then sharply back forward to meet his cock pushing balls deep into her wet and tight snatch. When she looks back across at the man she barely knows but has already blown before willingly letting stuff her full, there's a clear lust for even more of this sex despite how already red hot it feels for both of them.

* * *

"Mmmmmm... Oh yeah..." Kesha moaned down the phone-line as she listened. "Yeah, bet a little girl like her was real fucking tight..." She hissed, the sound of some rubbing also being heard by Jay on his end from her at the same time. "Never had a real... Mmmmmm!! Big cock in her before..."

"Shorty, you a'ight?" Dylan questioned.

"I'm fucking fingering myself here!" Kesha snapped. "You never had phone sex before??"

"...Hell naw I ain't... But looks like I am now!" Jay replied with a grin.

"Then... Uhhhh!! Keep fucking telling me how you fucked that little slut!!"

"Shit... I got you! So, like I was gonna say, poundin' her was fine... But I wanted to see how she could handle this D' makin' her bounce like a B-Ball on the court..."

* * *

"Oh God!! OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH FUCK!!" The sweating, moaning beauty Rebecca Black was now impaled on Dylan's black dick, bouncing sharply up and down on his member as she sat on his lap. Legs spread apart over his, she stared almost in a trace ahead of her as she shifted up and down on his massive pole. Underneath, the stud just groaned as he sat back on the couch. Thrusting his cock up to meet her snatch, his hands gripped her toned waist to keep her in position to bounce away on his dick. Once again, the sharp smack of skin meeting skin rang out to mix with their moans each time she dropped down to meet his cock slamming up into her snatch.

"AHHHHH!! Oooooooooh FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM AHHHHHHH..." The star of the infamous Friday song and video gasped out as she rode that huge, fat pole with her still tight but now very wet snatch. Her long dark hair bounced away behind her with every up and down motion, her small but shapely breasts doing a similar jiggling motion at the same time. "AHHHHH... MMMMMM FUCK!! Oh fuck!! OH FUCK!!" She loudly moaned as she raised and dropped herself again and again onto the dick she's now become extremely familiar with despite having only met this man this very day. It looks more like they've been lovers, if not just fuck buddies, for a much longer time with how expertly and swiftly she's riding away on that pistioning dick. Especially considering her own young age, and the 18-years of age of the stud she's getting stuffed full by.

"MMMMM... Fuckin' take that dick!! MMMMM SHIT!! Fuckin'... Nice and tight!!" He said in somewhat of a back-handed compliment, certainly caring far more for her stunning locks and tight, hot pussy than her perhaps questionable singing career. Right now he's just focused on sending his dick balls deep up into that soaking wet hole that's still pleasurable snug to say the least all around his fat member. "UHHHHH... You fuckin' like that huh? MMMMM!! Like my... AHHHHH... Big... Fuckin'... Dick wreckin' your shit?? MMMMM!!" He grunted out the dirty talk, keeping his hands firmly on her sides as he pumped away into that snatch being briskly raised and lowered right down into his crotch. He had a fine view of things, able to look down and watch her sexily rounded ass dropping right down as his cock vanished up into her twat before a few inches briefly reappeared. The feeling itself was what was making him moan out, her snatch still gripping his pole as she bounced away with perfect timing to meet each and every pump he delivered.

"OH FUCK!! FUCK... FUCKING YESSSSS AHHHHHH!!" The Irvine, California-born beauty loudly moaned out as the sweat coated her already attractive enough body from the intensity of her first black cock experience. She won't likely forget it either as she keeps on dropping down hard against the similarly stiff and stuffing thrusts the hunk she's on top of his dishing out. "OH GOD!! AHHHHHH SHIT... FUCKING... BLACK... COCK AHHHHHH!!" She adds with a tilt of the head, those big and full lips of hers parted in an O-shape that was further telling about her current lust-drunk state. She's lost in pleasure and then some as those balls deep pumps keep filling her up, the force of his crotch slamming up to meet her just helping to send her sharply jolting up to keep the ride going.

"MMMMMM SHIT!! We ain't... Ahhhhhh!! Fuckin' done with yo' fine ass yet girl either..." He stated as he kept his own stiff pace going to deliver another quick round of to-the-hilt pumps that would easily send any red blooded woman into a screaming orgasm even long before now. It's impressive again that she's able to take such a wild stuffing that's more suited for a porn film than the recording studio they're both in. "UHHHHH... MMMMM... We gonna really... AHHHHH... Break you into goin' "black"..." He smirks with another moan as he lets his hands slide up her sides before pulling her backwards to not just stop her bouncing motion, but make her rest her back against his nicely toned chest. The reason for the change of position soon becomes clear when he starts to hammer up into that already well fucked hole, the smack of skin now sounding out like gunfire as he pounds away into her box.

"AHHHHHHH!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCKKK AHHHHHHIIIEEEEE!!" The Internet viral sensation squeals out in delight, eyes already rolling up into the back of her head as this increased pace easily sets her off. As that big black cock stuffs her deeply and rapidly, Rebecca Black starts to cum with loud moans as the sweat drips off her body. That frame can only roughly jolt against the hunk she's on top off as he has his very wicked but willing way with her pussy that's now leaving his dick soaked from her juices. The lazy but wide smile on her pretty face shows she's more than happy with all of that, her head again tilted back in delight as she groans out and takes a fucking she won't ever likely forget. Not just because it's her first interracial experience either -- she's going to be hard pressed to ever experience such a hard, mind blowing orgasm like that ever again.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12