Nailing the Tracks Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

"MMMMM FUCK!! Never... UHHHH... Mind her..." Kesha gasped down the phone-line, her moans heard alongside what sounded like the intense buzzing of a sex toy as well. "I'm gonna fucking cum too in a minute!"

"Lucky you..." Dylan chuckled, shaking his head at how horny his one-time (for the moment at least) fuck-buddy was just at his recalling of his own past sexual encounter. "Not just for your, uh, havin' fun over there... Because I wasn't done with her either when I banged her."

"Tell me... MMMMM!! Tell me you fucked her up the ass... AHHHHHH SHIT!! Just... Uhhhhhh get in there!!" She snapped the last line, as if she was yelling at herself -- or more accurate her sex toy. "Just like you... MMMMM... Did to me!!"

"...Damn fuckin' straight I tapped that ass of hers!"

* * *

"Just... G-go easy back there..." Rebecca said, staring back over her shoulder as she steadied herself in the classic doggy style position. She watched as Dylan moved up behind her, spreading her nicely rounded ass cheeks. He took a moment to smirk, looking over the puckered entrance that glistened from the lubrication job he'd done to her moments ago.

"I got you girl..." He said, stroking his lubed-up cock for good measure as he pressed the crown against that third and final hole of hers he's getting to penetrate. He does just that with a deep groan as he forces that fat cock-head past her asshole, causing her to gasp out as she already rocks forward from the initial invasion. "MMMM!! FUCK... Shit... You weren't... AHHHHHH... Fuckin' kiddin' about... MMMMM SHIT!! Bein' new to this!!" He grunts, feeling how tight her back passage is already even with just the bell-end and an inch of so within her rounded butt. He keeps those cheeks held as he draws back, teasing like he's going to fully leave her. Instead he pushes forward right back into her to make them both groan out as he begins to establish the steady rhythm. Showing this is far from his first time tapping some ass, especially in this studio setting, he goes into her rump slowly and firmly, letting her adjust to having a huge black cock up her ass for the first time.

"OH FUCK!! F-FUCK... UHHHHHH... Ahhhhhhhhh!!" The singer and Vlogger groans as she stares back with wide eyes, unable to believe herself that she's actually taking it up the ass, never mind taking such a massive rod between her rear cheeks. Gritting her teeth she stays up in position, again made to jolt forward when the stud behind her delivers a pump to work that dick a little further into her back passage. "UHHHHH... OH FUCK... I can't... AHHHHHH... Fucking believe this!! Big... UHHHHHH... Black cock... Up my ass!!" She shamelessly admitted, still willing to take a pumping from this hunk despite having came herself minutes ago. Now she's fighting to keep her balance as her sweat-covered body shifts back and forth in time with the firm but steady invasion being done to her tightest of holes.

"MMMMM FUCK... Better... AHHHHH... Fuckin' believe it girl..." He grunts, his fingers digging into her nicely rounded booty as he pumps into her. Every pump forward works more of his vast size into the backside of the woman who many critics said released the "worst song ever" in 2011. He's more caring about how pleasurable her back passage is all around his tool as he starts to put some extra force behind his motion into her rear cheeks. "AHHH... Ain't nothin' fuckin' like... MMMMM... A hot momma... Uhhhhhh!! Who can take... MMMMM... Some ass tappin'..." He adds with a smirk, giving the very ass he's fucking a sudden spank for good measure that leaves her squealing in a mix of shock and sinful pleasure from the smack. He's making the most of this chance to break in the gorgeous young singer into the world of not just interracial, but anal sex as well. His thrusts are steady, firm, and increasingly deep into the ass of the singer of the infamous Friday song.

"UHHHHH!! Yessssss... AHHHHHH... Fuck... MMMM!! FUCK!! FUCK MY ASS..." She almost begs, finding it hard to stay up in the doggy style position as the long toll of such a naughty, no-strings-attached sexual encounter takes effect. Even as her long, dark haired head hangs down and she begins slumping forward on the couch she doesn't ask for this to stop. Seemingly she's getting off on being taken up the ass, even though she isn't even rubbing her already well fucked pussy right now. "Oh God!! OH FUCK... UHHHHH!! Black dick... MMMMM!! Deep... UHHHHH!! In my... FUCKING ASS!!" She groans out, drops of sweat falling from off her nose. The young woman of Mexican, English, Italian and Polish descent still rocks back against the black cock thrusting deep in her tight, rounded ass. Most importantly, and impressively, she's still craving more of her first anal sex experience, moaning out with every pump from that fat man-meat she takes from behind.

"MMMMM... Easy girl!! You ain't... AHHHHH... Goin' nowhere just yet... MMMMM!!" The hung and handsome music producer states, seeing her cock-drunk state. Reaching forward he grabs a hold of her arms, pulling firmly back. This causes her to groan as she's forced up from the seating of the couch she's being fucked on. Now she's still taking that cock up the ass, but is back to almost that doggy style position as he holds her up with that grip on her pulled back behind her arms. "AHHHHHH... Fuck yeah!! MMMMM... Best believe... AHHHHH SHIT!! Babe like you... UHHHHH... Is made for takin' that D' like this!!" He grunts out, sweat trickling off of his own face as he continues to send his hips forcefully forwards towards her already well stuffed backside. He's putting on a porn-star worthy performance and then some into the backside of the Internet famous starlet. Each thrust drives his cock deeply between her jiggling, ripe cheeks to fill her up more than most women would be able to handle.

"UHHHHH... UHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH... UHHHHHH..." The beautiful California-born stunner can only grunt and groan now, her eyes glazed over as she stares ahead in a state of filthy, anal-sex induced lust. Strands of her long dark hair are stuck to the sides of her face from all the sweat. That's the least of her worries as her desirable body jolts stiffly forward and then sharply back against those driving pumps deep into her sexy rump. If not for his grip on her arms keeping her help up to kneel on the couch, she'd be laying in the puddle of her own sweat that's formed on the seating.

"UHHHHH... AWWWWW SHIT... FUCK..." Dylan grunts again, feeling his dick start to pulse within that well fucked but still very tight back passage. Pulling out, he has to let go of her arms and quickly grab her by the hips to prevent her from falling face-first down onto the couch. However it's not just for her own benefit. He moves off the seating, positioning the worn out beauty to sit in front of him as he grabs a hold of his own cock and starts to stroke off.

"Mmmmmm... Oh fuck!!" Rebecca Black gasps out, not even able to open her eyes before she feels the first hot streak of jizz coating her up the side of her nose up to the forehead. He grunts as he pumps out his load, sending thick shots of cum across the bridge of her nose, over her cheeks, and all over those full, plump lips of the Friday singer. She doesn't even flinch, smirking dirtily as she takes his load over her gorgeous face. By the time the last drops as being eased out of her his spunk is starting to drip off her down onto her perky breasts that heave for long overdue air. He finishes off by wiping the last of it onto her already stained lips, and is made to moan when she can't resist a taste. With a loud slurp she wraps her lips around the crown, blindly sucking on his bell-end for a couple moments before she pulls away from his going limp dick.

"Mmmmm... See? I know how to have fun on any day of the week..." Rebecca says, smirking up at him when she opens her eyes. A look all the more hotter with his load coating her facial features. "Not just on a fucking Friday either..."

* * *

"Mmmmmm... Bet she looked like a real... Dirty... Fucking slut..." Kesha sighed in satisfied pleasure down the phone line. "Covered with your fucking cum."

"Damn straight she did girl... And loved every fuckin' second of it..." Dylan replied with a grin. "You ah, you OK now over there?"

"Don't worry about it. I got off real good thanks to your story..." She said with a giggle. "Don't think there's a chick around who wouldn't love every minute of getting fucked by you. Young stud like you, with a big fucking cock... I know I'm gonna get me some of you again real soon..." She purred.

"Shit... For real?" He chuckled. "When you droppin' in?"

"Soon. Got a show lined up. Maybe I'll get you on the guest list... Fuck, better idea. I'll swing by the day before. Get a good fuck in before I go get sound-checking and all the other shit."

"Damn! Early mornin' fuck or some shit?" Jay questions, but is still smirking at the idea.

"Early morning... All night... Depends on how much lube I bring..." She says wickedly before hanging up the call.

Dylan just leans back in his chair, staring at the phone for a moment. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn..." He says, shaking his head. "I got a fuckin' hot momma freak up for a booty call? I could get way fuckin' used to this shit!" He pauses, glancing over to the pizza he'd ordered. Picking up a slice, he now sees that because of how long the call of telling about his fuck with Rebecca Black went on for, the food is now stone cold. "...Man, who the fuck am I even talkin' to right now?" He questions to himself, wondering why he's suddenly developed thinking out loud to himself ever since his music production, and music starlet fucking, career began.

* * *

Feel free to leave feedback as a comment or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12