Nailing the Tracks Pt. 15

Story Info
A Mile High Club hook-up with Rita Ora.
5.9k words
3.69
10.4k
10
0

Part 15 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story.

Starring: Rita Ora

Nailing The Tracks - Part 15

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, inter, anal.

* * *

"So... What happened, huh?" Jason Baker's smug voice said down the phone line to the music producer he was the manager of. "Gimmie those juicy details!"

"Shit man, you already know..." Dylan Jay, said hit song maker replied in a grumbling tone. Clearly not as amused by the older man about this. "I done fucked up this time."

"No shit you did, kid!" Baker laughed. "Fucking another chick behind your girlfriend's back? At her launch party? That takes some balls junior... And I don't mean the blue balls you've gonna have now, not getting any from her."

"First off? Me and Kesha weren't a fucking item." Dylan stated. "We was just like, you know, booty call buddies. Fuck buddies, whatever you wanna call it. And second? If yo' smart ass already knows the details why you askin' me about this shit?"

"Hey, I only know the details from the party! That and that gossip site article about this all. You should be thanking me you know. Dealing with your shit and your ex side chick freaking out when she caught you with your pants down!" Jason replied, but his tone gave an impression his was grinning as he talked. "Got people talking about you though. And you know what they say? Bad publicity can be good publicity. You being back on the market, officially that is? Can open some doors, you know what I mean?"

"Fuck, I dunno man... Shit is fucked up." Dylan sighed. "I guess I didn't mean to do her dirty like that... Or at least, make sure she didn't see me doin' the dirty."

"That's the spirit! Just because she thought you and her were more than just a no-strings fuck? Don't let shit get you down DJ my man!" Jason said in not exactly inspiring words. "But I get it. You're still young and new to this business. Times like this? You gotta let shit cool down for a hot minute as they say. Or uh, in your case? Like maybe a month, or two."

"A month?" Jay questioned.

"Listen, I got some production deals set up for you. But across the pond." His manager explained. "You heard of Abbey Road?"

"Shit... Hell yeah I have. Anyone worth their fuckin' salt knows about fuckin' Abbey Road. And I don't mean just the record Kanye put out from there."

"Knew you were a smart kid..." Jason chuckled. "You're gonna work your magic on some tracks and artists over there. It'll look good for you, let the heat die down here, and fuck, might set us up for the market over there in Europe."

"Put it like that? Can't say it sounds bad to me..." Dylan reasoned.

"Good, because I've already booked the flights and arranged the VISA." Baker stated. "Go pack what you need, because the flight leaves tomorrow."

"Yo' ass wasn't gonna give me a choice in this!" Jay stated.

"Executive decisions!" Jason dismissed. "I do what's best for my star DJ! Now quit whining and go get ready. And try not to start any fights because your dick is out!"

* * *

The next day...

"Shit... Now 'dis is some fuckin' livin'..." Dylan said as she sat back in the luxurious seat of his first class lane seat. Already stretching his legs out onto the front stool in front of him. Dressed more for comfort, and thus out of place for the expensive surroundings, in flexible shorts and a baggy T-shirt. "Feeling like the fuckin' Fresh Prince in here... Gonna sip orange juice out of a champagne glass in a second." He joked to himself out loud.

"All you'd need is a baseball cap, and you'd look like him too." A female voice joked in the seat, more accurately booth, next to his.

Looking over, Dylan saw a very welcoming and easy on the eyes sight. UK pop star Rita Ora, singer of hit tracks such as 'I Will Never Let You Down' and 'Your Song'. The gorgeous blonde, originally born in the country now know as Kosovo, was looking gorgeous in a form fitting black dress that nicely showed off her impressively sized breasts and gave a hint of her thick, rounded ass too.

"Shit... We ain't even taken off yet and you cuttin' me down, girl?" Jay said with a smile as he looked to her.

"Maybe... Maybe not?" Rita teased with an already flirty smile as she gave him a look over. "You're that music producer, Dylan Jay right? I saw you had a little... Break-up with your girlfriend last week?" She noted, raising an eyebrow.

"Break-up? Sure, but girlfriend? Nah... We weren't nothin' serious..." Jay said, playing the story down. "Sure, I made a bad that night... But ya live and learn I guess, right?"

"So you are single, huh?" Ora noted, before she turned to sit back in her seat. Giving him another look. "I think this flight just got a little more interesting. The name's Rita by the way."

"Shit... I think it just did..." Dylan replied with a chuckle as he gave her an approving look over. "Especially since this flight we got plenty of time to kill on the way over..." He rather boldly said.

"Single and smart? This flight really will be interesting..." Rita said, flashing a grin before she looked forward as the flight attendant approached to begin the pre-flight checks.

* * *

Later on during the flight...

"Fuck... I can see why you've got chicks fighting over this dick!" Ora assumed, as her eyes were wide and lit up, smiling as she took a hold of Dylan's big black cock as she squatted in front of them. The two of them making use of the one of the first class toilet cubicles on the plane as Jay, with his shorts and boxers down, stood against the 'sink' in the toilet. Whereas she had left her dress hanging on the small hook on the back of the door. Clad in just her heels and wearing a skimpy set of underwear with a black bra up top to show off her tits, and a mismatching blue thong down below.

"Ain't exactly what happened..." Jay said with a chuckle, looking down at the English stunner of Kosovan descent as she stoked his thickness to easily get him rock hard. "But how about you and I forget that shit... And gets to joinin' the Mile High Club, huh?"

"Great fucking plan, stud." Rita replied in her thick and sexy accent. Leaning her head in so she could begin to swat her tongue against the fat head of his length to already make him moan. That just encouraging her as she swirled her tongue around his cock-head. Keeping her hand stroking off the rest of his pole as she worked over him with quite an eager pace. "Mmmmm..." She groaned herself as she stared up at the young hunk she was licking over. Giving another clockwise motion around the tip before she slid downward. Licking along the side to her hand before back up so she could run across the tip to already show she wasn't a novice when it came to servicing some dick.

"Hope you can last to join that Club..." She said with a dirty tone, challenging the hunk she'd only met when they'd both bored this plane. The BMI Pop Award winning artist not letting him respond as she promptly took his fat, black dick into her mouth to make him moan again. Wrapping her full lips around his toll as she began to suck on him. Working herself up and down onto his meat while her hand still pumped away onto the lower portion of him. "Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh!" Her own moan was muffled by all that cock as she took him in and out of her oral hole. Her free hand holding his hip for a bit of support so she could put her head firmly into the motion. Making her hair sway a little as she raised up to the crown before pushing back down.

"Mmmmmm fuck! I ain't no minute man, girl..." Jay said, smiling broadly as he watched the British pop starlet slurping away on his cock. Easily keeping him moaning as she blew him in the confined space of this airplane toilet. His gaze able to switch from down at her gorgeous facial features moving towards and then smoothly away from his crotch, as well as sneaking a loot at her breasts just contained in her bra. "And you ain't no... Mmmmm... Babe who just deals with small dicks either I bet..." He challenged back himself, seeing how she's easily able to handle the upper half of his dick. His remark getting a sexy, narrow eyed glare from the beauty sucking him off. Her bobs continuing at this steady pace as her hand twists around the base to keep that double team of blowjob and handjob doing for a couple more rounds.

"Hmmmm... Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm..." She groaned again as the saliva started to seep out past her luscious lips from the repeated motion. Her blonde haired head pushing further down onto that fuck-stick so her hand hand to switch from pumping to just gripping him at the base with a couple fingers to hold him steady. Allowing more of those thick, black inches to enter her talented for more than just singing mouth. "MMMMM... Mmmmmm!! Mmmmmphhhh..." Her low cries were still gagged by all the dick she was slurping away on. Giving no concern to how her spit was starting to trickle down her chin as she stayed squatting in front of him. Looking more like a cheap hooker in her underwear and heels as she sucked this man off that the pop star she's supposed to be famous ass.

"MMMM... Yeah girl! Ahhhhh... Get yo'self some of 'dat 'D!" Jay encouraged with a grin, watching as the curvy stunner sucked away on his dick with bob after smooth and quick bob to take his rod deep into her mouth. Her saliva coating those inches as it dripped down to leave her own fingers sticky as she held him at his crotch. Seeing clearly that she was doing just that and then some with how she, with closed eyes, was rocking her head back and forth along his vast size. "Mmmmm... Bet yo' fine ass is ready to get... Ahhhhhh! Checked into 'dat Mile High Club now, huh?" He added as he watched her head work up and down on his prick like a machine as she kept blowing him nice and deep. Making it clear that her challenge of whether he could last has been answered as he's easily handled the kind of oral sex that would have easily finished off many a red blooded man long before now. Whether they actually cared about her music or not.

Giving another long slurp onto him, Ora pulled off with a gasp before she licked her lips. Smiling up at him again. "Fucking right I am!" She said, moving up to stand as she quickly slipped her thong down her legs. Letting him see that she was already wet, if the dampness left on that underwear didn't prove it already. "Sit down baby... Let me take care of you..." She added as her hands moved up to her bra.

"Shit girl... You been doin' that already to me so far!" Dylan stated, but gladly took a seat onto the panel that covered the toilet itself in this first class cubical.

"You complaining?" Rita teases, smirking as she almost recreated her infamous Lui Magazine cover as he undid the front clasp, pulling the bra apart to reveal her gorgeously sized and rounded tits as they bounced free.

"...Hell nah..." He smartly replied, watching her approach as, now only wearing heels, she approached the man who only had just his shorts down at his ankles but otherwise clothed.

The 'I Will Never Let You Down' singer licked her lips as she mounted his lap. Showing no concern over him not wearing any protection as she reached down to line his cock up with her entrance. Easing down and making them both moan as she took his thick American dick up into her English snatch. Only taking a moment to adjust before she gripped his shoulders and started to work that stunning body up and down. Gasping as she made her snatch take this massive size in short order, so her inner walls were clamped tightly around the pole being taken in and out of her twat. The feeling already making her toss her hair back with approval as she's gone from sucking off this man she barely knows to straight up fucking him. All the in cramped confines of an aircraft toilet.

"MMMMM... Fuck yeah... MMMM!! Fucking tight..." The hunky music producer expressed his approval in dirty terms. Hands gripping her shapely hips as she bounced up and down on his meaty pole. Loving the tightness all around his rod, as much as the view that was even more 'first class' than the seat he was supposed to be in for this flight. Staring straight down he could watch his cock vanish up into her as she bounced, or a little further up to her sexy, rounded tits that jiggled away with every motion she delivered onto his dick. "Ahhhhhh... Some fucking nice in-flight... MMMM! Entertainment right here..." He added with a chuckle before moaning again. More than happy to let this flirty beauty do all the work here as she raised and lowered her stunning, Kosovo-born body onto his large black cock at a nicely timed and stiff pace.

"Oh fuck!! MMMM... Fucking right... It fucking is!" Ora grinned as she stayed mounted on his lap. Her own moans showing she was loving the feeling of all that man-meat stuffed into her snatch just as much as the younger man she was riding. Her performance more fitting of a porn star than a pop star as she bounced away on his massive length. The smack of her ass connecting off his thighs adding to mix of groans in the air as they fuck in this airplane toilet. "MMMMM... Nothing like... A big fucking dick... AHHHHH... To hit the fucking spot!" She added in a filthy, shameless tone. Her tight pussy still clamped around his fat pole as she took him in and them smoothly out a few inches before she repeated the motion with energy and eagerness. Not making it seem like they've only been lovers since this flight began with how familiar it already seemed her snatch was with his massive size.

"MMMMM... Shit girl? You down... AHHHHH... With the fuckin' 'brothers', huh?" Jay smiled back, not objecting to the idea this British beauty is no stranger to interracial action. He's only been focused on getting the most pleasure out of this unexpected situation - which has been a whole lot already from just letting her bounce away on his cock to lift that wet snatch over his tool again and again. His hands roaming across her smooth thighs as she administered this red hot ride on his lap. The lovely tits of the 'Your Song' singer still shaking erotically right in front of his handsome face as she kept the motion going quickly and lustfully. Like this was the first good action she's had in years, but certainly the first big cock fuck she's experienced for quite some time from how tight her pussy is.

"AHHHHH... I fucking love... Big... Black... Dick..." She said with a purr in her voice and a saucy smile to match. Proving her words true by taking his manhood in balls deep into her wet twat every time she enlisted the aid of gravity to drop down onto his crotch. Her smooth butt cheeks jiggling from the stiff impact when she took him inside while her blonde hair bounced in time with the motion she was making her body do. "MMMMM... And this right here? AHHHH FUCK... This is some real good... MMMM... Fucking dick..." She added before bringing herself to a stop. Taking a moment to draw in air before she changed pace a bit. Rocking her gorgeous hips back and forth so she could grind her pussy down against his dick. More than enough to make them both moan out as she stimulated them both in a different, but clearly experienced way to show she knows plenty of tricks to pleasure a man.

"Feels like some... MMMM... Fuckin' fine pussy from where I'm sittin' too, girl..." Dylan replied back with an approving groan. Letting her grind away onto him for as long as she wanted to.

"Fancy giving it a pounding then, stud?" Rita asked with a grin. Lifting off of his cock so she could stand on those high heels, the only thing she had on before she turned. Hopping up onto the 'sink' so her curved ass was on the edge of the counter. Being far from subtle as she spread her smooth legs wide.

"Yeah... I can go with that plan..." Jay wisely said. First taking a quick moment to pull his shorts off from his sneakers-clad feet, and then pulling his shirt up and over his head to let her see his nicely toned upper body.

"Fuck... And you're single?" Ora commented, looking over his attractive frame as he approached. "Must be some real fucking dumb chicks over in the States..." She laughed, even as her eyes focused on his massive dick as he lined up with her snatch.

"Heh... Or maybe I ain't found the right chick yet..." He joked back, before pushing his cock into her snatch deeply with a moan. Soon finding her legs wrapping around his waist to ensure he was hugging against her crotch to once again fill her up with every black inch of his member. "Ahhhhh... Unless you're makin' an offer to fill that opening?" He teased back, before getting down to business. Holding onto her toned midsection as he began to thrust in and out of her snatch to once again get them moaning out. Finally doing some of the work now himself, but already showing he can give as good as he can take. In no time at all establishing the rhythm to firmly pump his cock into the woman who won the Best Newcomer Award at the 2012 MOBO Awards. Giving her just as steady a fucking as the one she'd given him during the riding position just moments before.

"MMMMM FUCK... Well I do like trouble..." She playfully said back with a grin to match. Licking her teeth a little as she gazed at the handsome face of the stud she's only known since before this flight took off. Now she was getting stuffed full by his big, fat cock inside this first class toilet. His rod now coated with her juices from being repeatedly in to the hilt into her snug, hot snatch that feels built to take huge lengths like his. "But I ain't in no... MMMMM!! Mood for dating right now..." The English stunner of Kosovan descent added between her lusty groans. Rocking her nicely rounded hips towards the incoming thrusts so that slap of his crotch meeting her snatch rung out as they banged in this confined space to secure their membership of the Mile High Club.

"AHHHHH... Me neither, girl..." The younger man said as he focused on the job at hand. Filling her damp tunnel up with all of his inches each time he sent his hips forward and fucked the beautiful singer of hits like 'Poison' and 'Black Widow'. Easily keeping her moaning as he stared down at her once again bouncing tits as her stunning frame worked against his stiff and quick motion. "Ain't nothin' wrong... AHHHH FUCK... With a little hook up, now and then... MMMM!!" His moans were still shameless as ever. Showing little care about how naughty it was to have sex on board an aircraft with a woman he's only just met. Just loving the feeling of her box as he slipped his cock in and out of her wet folds over and over again. His balls smacking off the bottom of her thick backside every time he drove forward to make them both groan out in delight.

"MMMMM... MMMMM... Oh yeah stud! AHHHHH..." Ora moaned out as the sweat started to form on her already gorgeous enough body. Letting herself now be happily used by this hung hunk just like she'd been using him before she she rode his dick. Seeing now that he not only can handle what she dishes out, but can give back just as good a fuck in return. All to her groaning delight as she keeps her legs wrapped around his toned frame so he's always stuffed deep in her twat when he thrusts in. "FUCK... MMMMM... Ahhhhhhh!!" She groaned, tilting her blonde haired head back which made her touch the back wall of the cubical they've been banging in since slipping away from their first class seats. Her breasts still shaking away for an extra treat to the eyes for the stud up close to her. Making her soaking wet around his thick, black pole as it works in and out of her English snatch.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12