Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Victoria dressed, she noticed that the outfit she chose was remarkably slutty for a Wednesday morning. Was she subconsciously dressing to please these black men who were about to enter her house. And what was she going to do when these black thugs arrived? Should she sack them and tell them that their behaviour was totally unacceptable? Well, that was the most obvious and sensible course of action. Os should she allow herself to be fucked and attacked like a common whore.

Well, she, Victoria, was going to take the former course of action. She was after all part of the WASP elite of America and was not some common white whore who could be abused at will by a couple of niggers. What would her father or granddaddy have to say about that? So with a renewed sense of confidence and vigour, she began to get dressed.

Fifteen minutes later she was looking at herself in the mirror. What she was the confident proud wife of James. A woman who would maintain the social segregation which had existed for centuries and a woman who would not be intimidated by men who, only a few decades ago, were being lynched by her grandfather. But she also saw a horny slut for Victoria had elected to confront the gardeners dressed in what could only be described as a revealing outfit. She was wearing a tiny pleated red and black check mini skirt. It barely covered her arse. Up top she wore the tightest white shirt that she possessed -- in all probability it was a size too small. She had not bothered to wear a bra, for some reason she thought that her tits were better off without one (or did she think that black men would prefer it if they out of a bra?). Naturally she had chosen to wear a g-string rather than the normal high cut French panties that were her usual preference. She felt more comfortable in a g-tring-- a piece of string up the valley of her buttocks was how all women should dress (or should dress for their black Masters?). To complete the outfit she wore four inch black heels. Victoria wondered why she had chosen to dress this way. Surely she should wear something more conservative? But this was the way she wanted to dress, since she had stared to watch all this black p0rm and had been in contact with these black gardeners, she felt an urge to dress like a slut. And why should she change now when she was happy with the way she looked and felt, notwithstanding the fact that she intended to confront these black men and fire their sorry asses?

And at that moment she heard Jessie and Amos arrive. They had a key to the house and had let themselves in. She froze with fear. These men wanted to fuck her. They were in the house with her alone. She knew if they wanted to take her, to rape her, there was nothing she could do to stop it from happening. She was at their mercy. And her pussy, as it did yesterday, predictably responded in the only way it could. It stared to get nicely warm and moist.

Despite this, she was determined to go downstairs to confront her enemies. She was determined that she would respond in a way that would lead to victory for her and her marriage. In a few moments, these men would be packing their bags and be out of her house and out of her life. She could easily explain the sackings to James. If he complained, she would fuck him to keep him happy. So, with a determination that she felt was lacking yesterday, she made her way downstairs.

When she got downstairs, she noticed that the men had already gone outside into the garden. When she got outside, Amos and Jessie had, unbelievably, sat themselves at Victoria's pretty white round garden table, drinking coffee and happily chatting away, oblivious to Victoria's sudden arrival. How dare they! She thought. These men were the hired help, they could not just sit themselves down on her expensive garden furniture and while away the time drinking her expensive Jamaican coffee. Somewhat angered by this obvious disregard to how things were supposed to be, Victoria strode purposefully towards the men. As she did, both men stopped talking and looked towards her. Her four inch heels made quite a noise on the newly laid paving stones and they looked over to see what was going on. The sight presented to them made both men's dicks stir in their pants. The flared pleated mini skirt was flapping up and down with each step and the men could see virtually all of her luscious, slim white legs. Her tits, although snugly encased in her white cotton shirt, could not help but deliciously jiggle up and down with each step. And since her shirt was made out of very thin cotton, it was blatantly apparent to the watching men that she was not wearing a bra. Indeed, they could clearly make out the outlines of her married white breasts and nipples.

No bitch would dress like that unless she wanted to be fucked, the men correctly surmised.

As Victoria approached them, she felt assured and confident in herself. She was convinced that she could carry out her threat and sack these men. She was the boss. They the hired help. She the wife of a multi millionaire businessman. They the manual help who should be lucky to even talk to her, let alone touch her! In no time they would be out and she would be heading towards Fifth Avenue for a spot of retail therapy.

However, all that confidence and assuredness evaporated the moment she approached the men for, as she arrived, she immediately noticed that on the table they were sitting around stood, upright in all its glory, her big black dildo! How did they manage to get hold of that, she thought? Then it hit her, last night when she was downstairs watching her p0ron movie and fucking herself with it, she must have forgotten to take it back with her. She must have left it on the couch and the men must have noticed it when they arrived. By leaving it out they were playing with her, trying to intimidate and humiliate her. Would she be the one to blink first and submit to these evil men's whims? Or would she be the one who stood up and dismissed these men out of her house?

Victoria desperately tried for the latter. She walked over to where Amos was sitting, and looking down at him started to try and sack the men. "Err, I think we need to t-talk..." She muttered out in a nervous, sweet tone. "I-I am not sure this is working out..."

Amos looked up at her and smiled. He was not remotely concerned. "What, do you mean, not working out? I think Jessie and I are doing a great job. On the garden. And on you, don't you think?"

"Err, I don't, don't know what you mean? I am sorry, but I think you will both have to leave, I am married, and I can't allow this to happen."

Both men said nothing, they just spent their time lingering over her luscious white body. They just eyed her up and down, savouring the way she had dressed for them, the way she was so obviously flirting with them, desperate for the men to posses her body, despite her feigned reluctance.

The silence was making Victoria feel very uncomfortable. It was not supposed to go like this. They should have accepted what she said, rather than just stay sitting in her chairs eyeing her up. And the way they were looking at her was making her pussy and tits tingle with delight. She could feel her g-string become damp with desire and her nipples starting to thrust out against her thin white shirt. They would be clearly visible to these men and that made her feel even more horny.

How she wished she had worn her bra. How she wished she had stayed hidden in her bedroom. But most of all, how she wished her body would not betray her like this. Her carefully laid out plans of saving her marriage were disintegrating before her eyes. She knew now that there was nothing she could do to stop these men from taking what they wanted and from becoming a whore for black cock. She was truly fulfilling her destiny...

But before she could, the phone went which caused everyone to come out of their respective perverse world. The phone happened to be on the garden table and, instinctively, Victoria leant over and picked it up to answer. Anything to take her away from the dreadful situation she had placed herself in, she thought.

"Hello."

"Darling, hi, it is me."

It was her husband. She now potentially had an excuse to excuse herself from this debacle and scamper to the safety of her locked bedroom. She could even now ask her husband to do the firing, even if he found out from these thugs about yesterday, she could always deny it. There was still time to save her marriage.

But her legs would not move. It was not just because she was frozen with fear, she knew that, as with Jessie and the molesting she had submitted to yesterday, her pussy was taking over. She was moving over to the dark side, the side where black men would rule her life. And her body was responding in a way that the sensible side of her brain was telling her not to. Her pussy was telling her to remain standing where she was, so that these men could continue to admire her body, to stare at her barely covered tits and pussy. She knew that in reality she had dressed with the sole objective of pleasuring these old lecherous black men. There could be no reason why she would have chosen such an outfit. She never dressed like that for her husband. Despite trying to convince herself that she had dressed in such a revealing outfit in order to display her confidence and to show that she was not intimidated by black men, nothing could in fact be further from the truth. She had dressed in order to please these men and she knew it. She had dressed on order for these men to enjoy her body and these were men that were old enough to be her grandfather but who, nevertheless, could fuck her like she had never been fucked before.

As such, she remained standing when her brain was telling her to run. She remained standing at the pleasure of her new black Masters...

"Oh, hi darling, how's it going?" Victoria mumbled, her brain all mushy at what was happening, barely able to form a coherent thought as she slipped, effortlessly, to the dark side.

"Oh you know, same shit different day. Just thought I would give you a quick call to thank you for last night. God, you were amazing! I have never made love like that before..." Last night they had fucked like they had never fucked before. Victoria, so horny after what had happened with Jessie, had fucked her husband silly all the while imagining that her husband was Jessie and that the cock inside her was not six inches but something a lot, lot bigger. "Yes, yes it was good." She lied. The sex had been poor. The dildo and the black porn had been good.

"Good? It was fucking amazing, I can't wait for tonight..."

At that moment, Amos, who was sitting right next to the standing Victoria, placed his big black hand on one of her legs and, very slowly, started to move it upwards. He figured correctly that Victoria was not in a position to protest and nor would she move away. That moment had passed. She was staying because she wanted this to happen. She stayed because she wanted to be abused by black men. Victory was theirs and they would take her while she was talking to the man who thought that he owned her. He did, but not anymore.

"Oh God!" Victoria screamed at this sudden invasion of her person. It had begun. She knew it would but had hoped it could have started after the call had ended. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, I was about to say "Oh God yes, I am really looking forward to tonight. God, yes it will be sooo good." Victoria had closed her eyes and was panting with desire. Just the feel of this old black man's hand on her innocent white flesh had rekindled all those forbidden, perverse feelings that she felt yesterday when Jessie had assaulted her. Amos had now moved his hand up to the top of her thighs and was feeling her firm white flesh. She had wonderfully toned legs and Amos savoured how young and smooth her flesh felt.

"Yes, yes it will. Where are you now?"

"Oh, I am in my bedroom..." Amos had now reached the top of her legs and had moved his hand around so that he could move it on to her arse. In no time his hand had confidently moved under her tiny flared skirt and he started to molest her naked young bottom.

"Are you alone? Where are the gardeners?"

"I am alone. The gardeners are outside working."

"Are you alright, you are panting again, you sound so turned on. Are you being a naughty girl and watching that dirty film?"

Victoria figured that this was a useful way out from her predicament. "Yes, yes, I am sorry, I am watching our porno film. I felt so horny after the way you fucked me last night, I am sorry, I need some release..."

"You naughty little tart, tell me what you are doing?"

Victoria started to pant out loud and she could barely speak while Amos felt up her married white bottom. It was a blatant act of sexual aggression and Victoria knew that her only response would, and should, be one of absolute submission. This man was taking what he wanted in total disregard to the fact that she was married and on the phone to her husband. She thought that such a man deserved total respect, a white boy could not be so confident. She figured that only a black man could steal another man's wife in such a brazen and arrogant fashion. She almost came as a result.

Amos was clearly only interested in taking his own pleasure, regardless of the difficulty this placed her in. And when he heard the conversation, this only emboldened him to be more brazen. So, looking at her he whispered, "Bitch, reach back and lift your skirt up for me." Victoria, looking at him in horror, was obviously terrified that her husband could hear, but instinctively she obeyed. If he could hear, then she would have to pay the consequences. Serving her black Masters now came first... So, with her free hand she reached back and lifted up her skirt. It did not take too much effort as it was so small and, in no time, she was voluntarily displaying her married white bottom to a man who was not her husband.

Amos smiled in delight. Although he had already seen most of her arse yesterday, he was still delighted to get another look at those perfectly formed orbs of white flesh. He gently stroked each cheek, savouring their firmness. Rarely does a man get to see, or feel, such flawless beauty, Amos thought. And, rarely does a man get to punish such beauty. So, with a cruelness that he so obviously possessed, Amos began to spank Victoria's arse.

"Oooh" was all that Victoria could mutter.

"What's going on?" James enquired. "I can hear what sounds like spanking? Have you got to the bit where they spank the schoolgirl's bottom?"

Victoria suddenly realised that her husband had, inadvertently, offered her a way out of her predicament. When Amos had started spanking her bottom, she feared that the game could be up. Having lied and told James that she was in her bedroom, she could not have used the excuse of yesterday of a black man's hand on her innocent white flesh actually being the sound of work being done in the garden. "Yes, yes, I am watching the bit where they spank her bottom. Oh yes, they are spanking it real hard. Ooh, that must hurt. Ooh, just look at the way they punish that naughty little bitch. Ooh James, they are spanking her, they are spanking her..."

"God, you sound so horny. We must get some more porn in. Do you like to watch girl's having their bottoms spanked? Would you like to have your bottom spanked, my naughty little wife?"

"Oh yes, I would love to have my bottom spanked, I would love to have it spanked hard..."

Amos and Jessie could not believe what they were hearing. Victoria and James were having phone sex in front of them where Victoria was relaying to her poor husband what they were doing to her. This was a happy development in their desire to get as much perverse satisfaction as possible out of this innocent white wife. Not only was she acquiescing to their every dirty whim, she was prepared to relay this, in a roundabout way, to her poor stupid husband. It was also quite likely that being a whore in front of her husband was part of the turn on for the bitch and they were more than happy to oblige.

It was an unbelievable turn of events where the supposedly prim and proper conservative white wife, who had come down with the purpose of firing these black men was, in a matter of minutes, once more allowing herself to be abused by them. And this time there could be no doubt to anyone that she was setting herself down a path of destruction, one where she would destroy her marriage and any semblance of sexual dignity that she had left. She was about to become a whore for black cock. A toy for these men and one to be abused at will.

In her utter and complete submission to this sad fact, she ever so slightly thrust her bottom out to better meet the spanks that were reining down on her defenceless cheeks. For her it spoke of her acceptance of the spanking and for whatever was about to happen. The men took it as such.

"Oooh, yes, spank it harder, spank that bitch's bottom harder. Ooh, she needs it, she needs it bad..." Victoria was clearly revelling in her role as a submissive bitch and, rather then talking to her husband, she was of course really pleading with her Masters to spank her harder, which they duly did. "Ooh James, her bottom is being spanked hard, her bottom is being spanked by two big black men. Ooh, James she is defenceless, she is defenceless, she loves it, she loves it..."

"Oh, God, Victoria, you are so naughty, I have never heard you speak like this before. Tell me, what are you doing?"

Victoria did not want to answer this question, she just wanted to revel in her bottom being spanked and enjoy the feel of this old black hand on her young white flesh. But the game had to be played. "I am lying on my bed, my legs are spread..."

On hearing this, Amos thought that this was a useful opportunity to change tact. He stopped spanking her bottom and instead thrust his hands between the valley of her buttocks and started to molest her young pussy. Naturally it was soaking wet. In no time he had easily thrust three of his fingers up hr tight wet cvnt.

"Oooh, God yes, that feels good. Oh that feels so gooood..."

"What feels good, what feels good, Victoria?"

"Oh, I have thrust three fingers up my pussy, oooh, now I have managed to get four fingers up my tight pussy." Amos had inserted in another finger. He knew the bitch could take this, and a whole lot more. "I am fucking myself James, I am fucking myself with my hand as I watch these two black men fuck this poor innocent white schoolgirl. Oh James, my pussy is so wet. Do we want me to insert another finger, James, do you want me to fuck me with all of my hand?"

"Oh yes, my dear, put all five fingers in your pussy and fuck yourself!" James cried out, as he inadvertently gave the order for a black man to fuck her with all of his hand. James had whipped out his penis and had started to furiously wank himself off. The thought of his wife getting turned on by that filthy black porno movie had caused him to experience an almighty six inch erection.

Victoria, looking down at Amos, with her lust filled submissive eyes, mouth open panting with desire, screamed out "Yes, yes, I am going to put another finger in my hot wet cunt." It was of course in fact a request for Amos to do so who, on hearing his bitch's request, shoved all five fingers up her soaking wet hole. "Oooh, God, James, I have five fingers in my pussy. Ooh James, it hurts. It hurts. Can I take them out, please let me take them out..." Victoria was of course pleading with Amos, rather than James, however both, for differing reasons, gave her a negative response. Amos merely shook his head whilst James, who thought he was forcing his wife to fuck herself, and was deriving great pleasure from the fact, did not want his fantasy to end. "No, no you mustn't. Fuck yourself. Fuck yourself hard, you naughty girl!" Victoria looked down at her black Master and screamed out "Ok, Master, I will fuck myself hard. Yes that's it, I am fucking myself hard, ooh, it hurts but I am doing it, do it, do it..." Amos started to thrust his fingers in and out of her cunt. Victoria meanwhile had started to thrust her bottom down on the big black hand that had cruelly invaded, and taken control, of her married white pussy. "Oh James, I am fucking myself hard. It is so good, it is sooo good..."