Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,017 Followers

Sandra was following this man's orders without question and her head had moved on to the man's dick, taking it all in, serving it, giving the man the pleasure he craved. Then, without any prompting, she move back, so that just the head remained in her mouth. Then, in one smooth motion, she moved her head forward and impaled her mouth on to his mighty, hideous weapon.

She was finally fucking this man's cock with her mouth.

"That's it bitch, suck his cock. Revel in its power. Take it all in, and suck it like a good whore." Sandra obeyed and it was clear to Victoria that she was a woman of some considerable cock sucking skill as she watched her, with a little awe. She wondered whether she would be as good a cock sucker as the good bishop's wife...

"Show us your tits." The second man then ordered.

Again Sandra did not question the man's order. Making sure she continued to suck on the cock, she removed the straps of her dress from her shoulders and slid them down each of her arms. Then, once the straps had been removed, she pushed her dress down so it lay bunched up by her slender waist and her naked, big married white t!ties were on display for the first time, bobbing up and down as she fucked the man with her mouth.

Clearly, the side of her that wanted to serve and pleasure black cock had come to the fore, and that part of her that wanted to remain the dutiful wife of a bishop was rapidly subsiding.

"Good, now my dear, I want you to shift the bottom of your dress up so we can have a good look at your legs and arse." Ordered the second man, who was obviously in charge. "That's it, all the way up so we can see your garters and flesh above your stockings. That's it. Good, I see you have worn a g-string for us. Yes, you have learnt a lot from me, haven't you?" The cameraman then shifted his angle so that the audience got a view of her perfect, white bottom, framed by her innocent, frilly white garters and which had a white g-strung, snugly resting between the valley of her delicious cheeks.

Back in Victoria's home, Victoria was still happily rubbing her Masters black cocks. By now they had both released copious amounts of pre-cum which had drenched the young wife's little hand and it was almost like she was rubbing their cocks with oil. Both men had a hand on her exposed thigh and were stroking it. She in turn was panting out loud, exposed tits heaving up and down. The film was getting to her also.

"Do you know whose cock she is sucking?" Amos asked Victoria.

It then suddenly dawned on Victoria that, if neither Amos nor Jessie were the cameraman or the second man, they would not be bothering to show her this film unless it was one of their cocks that was being sucked! "Oh my God, Sir, it is your cock that is being sucked!"

"Yes, my dear, the bitch is sucking my cock and do you think you could suck a black cock as good as Sandra, Victoria? You won't be sucking a small white cock, like the one that belongs to your husband's. You will be sucking a real man's. Look how she takes all of it down her throat, look how she serves my weapon. You will be doing that shortly, Victoria, do you think you can handle it? Do you think you can become a black cock sucking whore?"

Victoria, who had not stopped looking at the film, so mesmerised was she by Sandra's performance, truly wondered whether she could pull of the feat that her friend, Sandra, had so admirably done. As the rubbing of her Masters cocks intensified, she replied "Oh Master, I hope so. I will try. But your cock is so big and so powerful. I have never sucked a cock as big as that before. I have only sucked my husband's and his is only six inches big. Yours is so much bigger. And blacker. Oh sir..."

Amos said nothing but laughed. He knew that she would take it all, whether she liked it or not.

Back on film, Sandra continued to suck as the second man continued to give her orders. "Sandra, I want you now to use your big, married white tits to fuck his cock... Yes, wrap them around his weapon and rub them up and down... Do you remember how you did that for me?... Do you like that, Sandra? Do you like using your white t!ties to fuck another man's black cock?" The second man was clearly enjoying ordering and tormenting the poor wife.

"Oh, p-please Sir, no, no, I don't like it. I don't like it at all. Your cocks are so big. Just see how big and black they are up against my big, white tits. This is wrong, this is wrong. I should not be doing this. This man is r@ping my mouth, now he is r@ping my tits... Oh Sir, you are forcing me to be a whore for black cock..." As Sandra spoke, it was clear that there was a noticeable change in her attitude. Although factually she may have been correct, she did not want to perform these disgusting act, her body was clearly willing her on to become more of a whore for these evil, black men.

For Victoria, the signs were unmistakable since she was there with Sandra also.

The t!t fucking went on for a minute or so before, without any prompting, Sandra once more took the cock back in her mouth and she vigorously fucked it. On film, Amos's groans were getting louder and louder, he was close. Very close in fact for, a few seconds later, he let out a loud scream and it looked like he was cumming and he was cumming in the bishop's wife's mouth. Such was Sandra's cock sucking skill that, as she swallowed, not a drop of his precious fluid escaped her mouth. And when he removed his cock from her mouth, a trail of thick, white spunk hung delicately from his cock and, like any good cock sucking whore, she put her tongue out to catch and swallow it.

"Quite a performance, hey?" Amos asked Victoria.

"Yes, yes, she did very well." Victoria nervously replied, it seemed like they could have been talking about a sportswoman, rather then the performance of a whore.

Back on screen, the film was not over. Far from it for as soon as Amos had removed his cock from the whore's mouth, another one emerged to take its place. Of course, this was Jessie's cock.

"Now, suck this man's cock, bitch." The second man ordered.

"Oh, p-please..." Sandra replied, but immediately her mouth opened and she was heading once more towards another big, black cock. Her reluctance, if not fully gone, was rapidly waning.

As they watched Sandra's head move up and down Jessie's 13 inches, her tits bobbling, Jessie spoke to Victoria, "Yeah, it didn't take me long,. All the while I had been jacking off next door. Just the thought of this stuck up bitch being forced to suck me off was enough." He growled.

On film, Sandra had now put her hand through the hole and it looked like she was massaging his balls. She did this without anyone asking her and was more proof, if any were needed, of Sandra's willingness to perform her whore like duties.

It was also clear that this additional servicing on Jessie had indeed helped him to cum quickly for it could not have been more than a minute of Sandra serving him when another growl could be heard on screen and there was another man emptying his spunk down the bishop's wife's mouth.

One of God's servants was indeed serving well.

After a minute or so, which allowed Sandra to suck Jessie off completely, the cameraman spoke again, "Sandra, did you enjoy that? Did you enjoy sucking those black cocks?"

Sandra, removing the deflating cock from her mouth and panting from her exertions, looked again him and, in a soft sweet voice, replied, "I didn't, you know I didn't. I did it because you forced me..."

"Liar!" He screamed back. "You loved it. It was obvious that you did. And I have it on film to prove it. You are a dirty fucking whore who deserves to be punished and to be fucked hard!" The cameraman screamed, raising his voice again. For some reason he was much more agitated than the second man, who clearly was more composed and in control. Victoria wondered why?

The cameraman continued, "Now, stand up!" Sandra rose up from her kneeling position and stood so she was facing the cameraman. "Take your dress off, you won't need it anymore." Indeed her dress, which was bunched up around her waist, revealing her g-string and tits, was serving no real purpose since her body was essentially on display to these men. So, as ordered, she slid it down her slender legs until it lay on the dirty piss stained floor where it remained.

"Now, remove your g-string, you will not need that either." Sandra, clearly still in fear of the cameraman, obediently, but nervously, removed her g-string until it too remained gathered on the floor with her dress. She did not bother to pick the items up, probably because she had not been ordered to. As her items of expensive clothing remained on the piss stained floor, they appeared to represent a suitable act of surrender for this whore as she was forced to concede defeat and submit more of her lovely, white married body to her black captors.

Once she had finished stepping out of her g-string, her pussy was on display for the first time. Her bush was nicely trimmed, fitting in with her profile of a lady of substance and style. All she now wore were her white high heels, flesh coloured stockings, white garters and garter belt and necklace of big white pearls.

"Come and walk towards me." The cameraman ordered. Sandra, slowly walked towards the camera, her big, luscious married white t!ties bouncing up and down as she did. "That's enough!" he said, as she remained a few feet away from him but now out of the toilet cubicle.

"You want to be fucked, don't you bitch? You want to be fucked by some big black cock. It's what you crave, isn't it? Isn't it?!" The last couple of words were screamed out in anger.

"No it isn't. I promise you, it isn't." But as Sandra spoke, she could not help but to look away from the cameraman and turn her head to her left where, presumably, the second man stood. As she did, she licked her lips. "No, no, I don't want to be fucked by your big, black cock. I don't. I don't..."

Her pleas were both pitiful and patently false. They fooled no one, not least the second man who finally moved from behind the camera to make an appearance on film. He slowly walked over and stood in front of Sandra. As a result, all the audience could see was the back of him. But you could immediately tell that he was black, as Victoria had suspected. He was also big, judging by his broad shoulders and the way he towered over the petit Sandra. He also looked to be a man of means since he was well dressed, wearing a black, pinstripe suit. This was another surprise, on top of the numerous other surprises this dark film was bringing up. She expected the man to be rough, maybe another janitor or possibly the owner of this establishment. She did not expect him to be wearing a suit.

As he stood in front of her, the audience was unable see what he was doing since the cameraman had not moved to get a better angle. However, judging by where his arms were, it was highly likely that he was playing with her big tits.

"You want my big black cock, don't you, Sandra?" The second man said as he continued to abuse her breasts.

"No! No, I don't. I want to be faithful now. I don't want to fuck you again. Your cock is too big... Oh p-please be gentle with my b-breasts, you are hurting them... Oh..."

"But you enjoyed fucking me the other day, didn't you? Remember, when I came to your home and I fucked you there..."

"But I didn't want to. You raped me! You know that..."

"But you still came, didn't you? You came like a bitch in heat. That doesn't suggest to me that you didn't want to be fucked, did it bitch? Did it?"

"Oh no Sir, no sir... Oh, please be gentle with my t!ties. You are always so rough with them... Oh! Oh! Oh!..."

"I am rough because you like me to be rough. That is why when I came around the other day and "raped" you, I did it because I knew you wanted to be taken by force, to be taken roughly and to be used like a common whore. It is what you crave, isn't it? A man to fuck you hard in a brutal, uncompromising manner."

"Oh! Oh, p-please, it is not true..."

"Of course it is, that is why after I fucked you, you led me upstairs to your bedroom, the room that you share with your husband, the room where the two of you make love. And what did we do there, Sandra, what did we do in that room?"

"P-please, don't make me admit it, not here, not now p-please..."

"Come on Sandra, we are all friends here, admit to us all what you did. We know anyway..."

"Oh, Sir, gentle with my tits, don't pinch my nipples so hard... Oh! Oh, that does feel good..."

"Tell me, bitch..."

"Oh, Sir, I got on to my bed, on all fours, and then, and then... Oh, I can't, don't make me say it..."

The second man had clearly lost patience with Sandra because he then started to slap her tits. "Oh, please stop! Stop! That hurts..."

"I will stop when you tell me what you did, you dirty bitch!"

"Oh Sir, you fucked me in the ass..."

The second man, as promised, stopped slapping her tits. "Yes, I fucked you in your ass, but only after you asked me to, is that not right, Sandra?"

"Yes, yes it is true. I got on all fours and asked you, very nicely, to fuck me in the ass." Sandra had clearly lost the will to fight and was prepared to confess to the truth.

"And why did you ask me, Sandra?"

"Because I wanted you to fuck me in the ass." She replied and, as she did, the man walked over to stand directly behind her. You still could not see his face since the camera remained focussed on Sandra and, as he was so big and tall, his head was not even in the picture. Then, his big black hands snaked up around her waist to cup her huge tits, which were now a deep colour of red and he continued to roughly maul them. As he did, Sandra's head went back, her eyes closed and her mouth opened to pant with desire. Any pretence that the bitch was not enjoying this was clearly at an end.

"Go on Sandra, tell us all why you wanted me to fuck you in the ass..."

"Because I loved the feel of your cock in my pussy, I loved the way you "raped" me in my living room and I loved the way you dominate me so completely.

"And, Sir, because you are my Master Sir, because my body belongs to you for you to do as you please, I wanted you to take my ass also. I wanted you to be the first to enter my v!rgin bottom and I wanted to feel what it was like to have a cock, a real cock, a black cock in my poor little bottom.

"So Sir, that it why I took you into my bedroom, why I got on all fours and why I presented my white, married bottom for your big black dick..."

"Good! Good... And when I was fucking you in the ass, what else did I ask you to do, bitch?"

"Oh, Sir, you asked me to phone my husband and to tell him how much I loved him. Oh Sir, you asked me to call my husband whilst I allowed you to fuck me in the ass, to tell him I missed him and to tell him how much I loved him. I know you did it to humiliate me and to dominate me. Just like you are doing to me now..."

"Yes, I know, but you enjoyed it, didn't you? You enjoyed using your ass, your v!rgin ass, to serve my black cock whilst you were forced to talk with the man you love, didn't you, you dirty fucking whore?"

"Yes, yes, it is true, I did, oh I am sorry, it is true... I didn't mean it to happen, but my body needs big black cock. It craves the pleasure it gives me..." As she spoke, she once more stared straight into the camera and spoke to the cameraman. Tears were again swelling up in her big, baby blue eyes and Victoria was confused at to why, when she was so blatantly acting like a whore and submitting her body to these black men, making this confession could cause her to become so upset? Surely, after committing infidelity by performing disgusting sexual acts in a filthy men's room, making such a confession would have been child's play?

"Good. Good. And that is why you came here today, isn't it? Despite telling me earlier in the day that you did not want to have any more to do with me, that you wanted to remain faithful and you wanted to go without black dick. That was just a lie, wasn't it?"

"Oh it was true at the time. I promise you, I really do." Again, she looked straight at the camera, tears streaming down her beautiful face. "But I came here with the best intentions to end it. I came here to tell you that I no longer needed your black cock..."

"But deep down you knew that you would inevitably have to submit, that is why you dressed like a whore and in a way that you knew would please me. Isn't it?" The second man's mauling of her breasts became even more aggressive and he also began to roughly pinch her big, fat erect nipples.

"Yes, I am afraid it is true. I came here because I secretly wanted to feel your cock again. To feel your big black cock and for you to fuck and posses me like a black cock loving whore. Oh! Oh..."

"In which case, bitch, spread your legs, thrust your bottom out towards me and ask me to fuck you in your tight, married, white pussy..."

Victory, which was so obviously completes sometime ago, was now rammed home as poor Sandra obeyed her attacker and spread her legs slightly and thrust her bottom out in towards her Masters groin. The events on film were naturally causing poor Victoria to become even more aroused. She was witnessing one of the most beautiful, respected women in the Hampton's (one of America's most affluent areas) about to commit adultery with a huge black man in a disgusting men's washroom. It was unthinkable depravity and, if it wasn't for the fact that she herself was rubbing two big old black dicks, she would have found it hard to believe. Once Sandra was in the required position, you could see the second man fiddle with his fly and he was clearly getting his cock out of his expensive suit pants. The camera then panned upwards towards the second man's face and Victoria, for the first time, was able see who the second man was. And she was pleasantly surprised to be looking at a clean shaven, good looking, black man. He looked to be the same age as Amos and Jessie, late 50s to early 60s, but he was certainly far more well to do then either of them. His expensive black pinstripe suit was indication of that alone. The three button jacket was still done up, with the middle button of the jacket being closed. He wore a blue shirt and dark purple tie, which was tied using the traditional Windsor knot, and wore glasses. Victoria thought that he looked every bit like a wealthy Wall Street professional that she socialised with on a regular basis (albeit she socialised exclusively with white ones, she was aware that the odd black professional did make it on Wall St. these days).

And Victoria would have been shocked to learn that, not only was he pure Wall St., the man she was staring at was none other than Charles Jackson, her husband's attorney and the man who ultimately triggered off her craving for big black cock.

But as yet she was unaware of this shocking fact. Instead, she sat back to watch Sandra get fucked by this good looking old men.

Charles, grabbing hold of his mighty dick, positioned it at the entrance of Sandra's tight, married white pussy then, grimacing with much determination, he pushed away.

"Oh my God, that is so big! Oh, p-please be gentle. Oh, it feels so big. It feels so big in my little pussy. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Quiet, bitch, your pussy has handled my cock before and it can handle it now... There, you have managed to get all 12 inches in. Oh God, your cunt is so tight, especially for a mother of two... Oh, yes, take all of my big black cock in your pussy you dirty fucking whore. Yes! Yes! Take it all, you know you want to..."

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! Yes, that feels so good... Your cock feels so good in my little pussy. Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a bitch. Oh! Oh! Oh!..."

Charles then began to violently fuck the poor bitch. He grabbed hold of her long blonde hair and pulled her head back as he rode her. The whole scene looked slightly surreal with a conservatively dressed, bespectacled black man fucking a once conservative, respected wife of a bishop who, in a dirty men's toilet, had been stripped to just her heels and lingerie. And as he fucked her, her tits shook up and down in response to the violence of his attack. Her mouth was open in a constant state of shock and awe at the power of his big, black dick.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,017 Followers