Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,013 Followers

As such, she looked up at him and, with the cock still in her mouth, shook her head. Then she lowered her head down on to his cock and her sucking intensified. Not only was she eager not for her husband not to discover her terrible secret, she was eager for Amos to take pleasure in her mouth with her husband on the phone. It would make her even more of a filthy whore, she thought.

"Yes, yes, we are doing our best to finish the job in time. Oh yes, we are, we are..." Amos stuttered out, of course he was getting close and was finding it difficult to maintain a proper conversation with the cock sucker's husband.

This did not go unnoticed by the husband who could hear some sort of gagging/sucking noise in the background, naively he put it down to their machinery. But he could not explain why Amos was sounding so funny?

"Are you ok, you sound out of breath?" He innocently enquired.

"Oh yes! Oh yes, I am fine, I am just out of breadth from all this work. Can you just hold the line for a second..." Amos didn't even wait for a response as he put the phone on mute. "That's it bitch, suck my cock whilst I talk to your husband. It turns you on, doesn't it? Doesn't it?" Victoria didn't need to answer, her actions spoke louder than words. She continued to enthusiastically suck him off and then started to gently massage his giant sack, squeezing his balls giving him even more pleasure. "Oh yes bitch, I am going to cum soon, keep up the work, fuck me good, you dirty whore..."

Amos retuned to his call. "Sorry about that, just had to attend to someone who is working on me... sorry I mean for me."

"No problem. Before you go, is Victoria there, I just need a word with her to discuss whether the flowers should go near the pond?"

"Oh! Oh, I can't see her..." Amos was finding it hard to speak, so close was he to cumming. "I think she is busy. Oh yes, she is busy working on, I mean with someone... Can you hold the line for a second someone's cummiung. Someone's about to cum..."

Amos was just about able to put his phone on to mute as he was just at the beginning of a long and glorious orgasm, thanks to the sweet efforts of the young Victoria. And as he did, James looked at his phone in utter bewilderment. Was this man on drugs? He would need meet to him face to face and have this out with him. This was all very unsatisfactory.

Of course it was all very, very satisfactory for Amos who was emptying his big black balls into James's young wife's mouth. "Oh take that you dirty whore, take all of my spunk down your married mouth... Oh yes, take it all, take it all..."

And with that, Victoria eagerly swallowed her first load of black man's cum with her pitiful husband waiting on the line to speak to her attacker. Naturally this added to the pleasure of all concerned.

It took 30 seconds or so before Amos emitted his copious load and, once he had, he returned to the call, able to now talk with some degree of composure.

"Yes, James, yes, I think the flowers should go by the pond, I will check with your wife, but I think she is just gone off to do something else..."

Indeed she had, for at that moment she had removed Amos's cock from her mouth, giving it one last loving kiss, got up and, without being ordered to, crawled over to where Jessie was and had started to suck his big black cock...

To be continued...

© Lord Ramsay

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,013 Followers