Naive Housewives Are Led Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers

"Hi honey, I am home."

"Hi there, how was your shopping trip? Did you get anything nice?"

"Yes, I gone one or two things for this evening."

"What do you mean, "things for this evening?""

"Well I thought it might make it an more interesting night if I spiced things up even more. You have to admit that the sex yesterday was fantastic."

"Well yes, but..."

"No buts, darling, all I have bought are one or two sexy items which will help make the evening even more of a turn on, for the both of us". And with that Victoria walked over to where James was sitting and gave him a gentle peck on the cheek. Then, with a confident swagger, she walked out. As she did, she looked back at her husband, who was mesmerised by her arse, tightly encased in a small mini, smiling at him she said, "I am going to get ready, Charles said he would be here at 5pm and it is 4.30pm already. Don't be late now."

James, for the first time in his marriage, realised that his wife was fully in control of events. He was to find out to his cost in the coming days that it was not to be the last time.

A few minutes later, after James finished his work, he followed Victoria into his bedroom. She was already in the ensuite bathroom taking a shower. On the bed were a number of shopping bags. James walked over to take a look at what she had bought. In one of the bags was a box of shoes. He opened it and took out a pair of 4 inch white strap on high heels. Very nice, very slutty, he thought. It was going to get better. In the next bag he found a pink see though baby doll night dress, white stockings, suspenders, suspender belt and a g-string. This was the perfect outfit to turn on James, he thought. It had all the makings of what would, in normal circumstances, be an incredibly horny evening. However this was going to be no normal evening. And the final bag confirmed as much. It was a dark black bag and in it was a large blue box. James removed it and looked in horror at what he was holding. The box contained what must have been a 9 inch black dildo. He was horrified. His wife must have visited a sex shop to buy an instrument to mimic the black cocks they were going to watch on film. It also dawned on him that his own cock was now no longer sufficient to satisfy his wife.

At that moment his wife came out of the shower, drying her hair and looked over at James who was looking down at all the shopping bags. "I see you have found what I bought. I hope you like it? I know you like me dressed all sexy when we have sex. I think you should like what I have bought?"

"Yes, yes it is lovely. Thanks. I also see you have bought something that should satisfy you?" And James then picked up the blue box containing the dildo. "Why did you buy this?"

"Oh James, it is nothing" Victoria, replied, laughing. She then came over to James and took the box off him and threw it on to the bed. She then cuddled him and looked up into his face, "I bought that as a bit of a laugh, you know. I thought we could have some fun with it. You know we should perhaps be a little more kinky and try out some new things in our sex life..."

James wondered just how kinky Victoria wanted to get. "Yes, I suppose it can't hurt..."

"Of course it can't. Now hurry up and get ready. You should take a shower too. You know how much I like you clean before sex. And it will be 5pm soon. Come on get ready". Victoria said enthusiastically as she skipped over to her purchases to prepare herself for the evening's events.

As ordered, James made his way to the bathroom to get ready. She was now in total control of the situation and she intended to shape the day however she wanted. Victoria looked down at her new purchases and started to get herself ready. First she slid her white silk stockings up her lovely long legs, marveling how smooth they felt on her flawless skin. Then she put on her suspender belt and attached her stockings to it. Her g-string was next. Normally Victoria would never wear a g-string, despite the repeated requests of her husband, but after seeing how sexy Debbie looked in it, and how much it would have appealed to any black master she was lucky to have, she felt that she ought to start to wearing them. Then the see through pink baby doll night dress was put on.

Finally, to complete the outfit she put on her four inch strap on Jimmy Choo high. She looked at herself in the mirror. Standing in front of her was a beautiful slut, a slut who was dying to be released from the confines of her conservative middle class existence and be free to fuck whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted. Alas her marriage and society forbade her from seeking the big black cock she was now so desperate to try. Whilst she had always had a natural inkling for black men, nothing concrete had formed in her mind. But now, just by seeing that picture story of Debbie being fucked by a big back cock, it had made her desperate for, at the very least, some more explicit black porn.

In reality the reason why she was feeling so horny was because she wanted to try out some black dick for herself. Dressing like a slut had nothing to do with pleasing her husband or even making her feel more sexy. She was dressing to please a black man who was yet to enter into her life. She was dressing like a BMW (a black man's woman).

Victoria saw that her little pink baby doll did nothing to cover her pussy and arse, it flared out at the bottom. It was incredibly low cut so that most of her breasts were also on display. Not that it made any difference since it was see through. Her impossibly high heels toned her legs and raised her buttocks to make them look even more perfectly formed. All of the flesh above her stockings was on display as were the white suspender tabs which were fastened to her suspender bet.

Perfect, she thought. The outfit was perfect. Whilst she knew her husband would appreciate it, she knew that its real purpose was to dress how a black man would expect her to dress. As a slut. The whiteness of the stockings and the pinkish baby doll might have portrayed an air of innocence, but that would appeal to a black man, she correctly thought. They would enjoy fucking a slut who dressed in an innocent way. Especially if she also behaved in a filthy manner, prepared to do whatever they ordered her to do.

Her only regret was that there was not a black man in sight to appreciate how she looked. Her husband would, but he was too sweet to fuck her in way that she now knew she needed. Hard and violently, without mercy and with a dick could split her into two. Pain and pleasure were twins, after all. As she turned around so she could look at her arse in the mirror, it was effectively naked since the g-string disappeared entirely up the crack of her perfectly formed bottom, she pondered her dilemma. However before she could dwell on it for too long, the door bell Victoria was suddenly disturbed by the doorbell.

"Sh!t" she thought, it was already 5pm and Charles's courier had arrived with their DVD and James was still in the shower. Should she go and get James and get him to go down, with the risk that by the time he came out of the shower, dried off, the courier may have gone? Or should she go herself, dressed up like a whore and collect the DVD herself? The risk of not getting the DVD far outweighed any temporary embarrassment she may feel opening the door to a courier not fully dressed. Anyway, she would put on a bathrobe and the courier was likely to be some harmless student.

Frantically she looked around the room for a bathrobe. She could not see one. They were all in the bathroom and the bathroom door was locked. With the shower on, James could not hear her frantic knocks. She then looked in the closet, nothing. And then the doorbell went again. Shit, the courier would leave if she did not do something quickly. Panicking, she picked up the first thing that she could find, one of her shirts. That would at least cover up her tits and most of her pussy. True, her suspender tabs and all of her flesh above her stockings would still be on display, but a mild dose of embarrassment was still far better than missing out on an evening of black porn, especially after she had gone to so much trouble with her purchases.

As she tottered down the stairs in her four inch heels, she frantically put on her shirt, trying to do the buttons up as quickly as possible. "Coming, coming!" she screamed, determined that the courier should not leave. As she got to the front door, she had just finished buttoning up the shirt and she looked down and realised that the shirt she had chosen was in fact one of her low cut tight fitted shirts. Most of her tits were on display. It was one of those shirts where a bra was essential. Not to worry, she would be very quick. She opened the door, expecting to see a small white courier boy. Instead, starring down at her was a giant 6 ft 6 black man. It was Smith.

Smith had been sent by Charles to deliver the package because he would never entrust such sensitive material with a third party. He needed someone he knew would not let him down.

When the door opened Smith looked down with surprise and delight at the half naked bitch who was standing in front of him. He had expected her pathetic husband to open the door, but this was so much better. Victoria froze when she saw Smith, she was visibly shocked. This was not the normal pathetic looking courier man she had expected -- this was a huge muscular black man the type of which a good white middle class wife would only come across on TV, or on a sports field. And yet here was this thug, standing in front of her blatantly eyeing her up.

And why not. Her flimsy shirt did little to hide her luscious breasts, which had spilled out of her baby doll and were straining against her white blouse. Most of her tits were on display, other than her nipples, but that did not matter since they were clearly visible, pointing up against the thin white cotton. Her shirt just about covered her pussy, but all of her legs, beautifully raised in her heels, were on display, suspenders and flesh all revealed. Smith looked down and then slowly looked up, making sure every bit of her body was devoured by his hungry eyes. When his eyes finally met Victoria's, he smiled and very slowly licked his lips.

Victoria's mouth was open in fear. Smith was every good white wife's nightmare -- a black sexual predator of the worst possible kind. However he had also become Victoria's fantasy, a black thug who could sate her new sexual needs. As he looked at her and licked his lips, Victoria's pussy became wet with desire and fear. Instinctively, she also licked her lips. She could not help it. She was standing in front of the enemy -- the social enemy of the white wife -- but she wanted to be attacked by this black hoodlum.

Smith looked at her and knew what she was thinking. Despite society and her upbringing telling her to reject the black man, her pussy was telling her something quite different. He saw in her the same needs and desires he saw in many a white bitch -- the need for some big black cock to satisfy her in a way her pathetic husband couldn't.

However circumstances dictated that Smith could not yet try out Victoria and make her his bitch. Charles had first refusal, and he had strict instructions just to deliver the DVD and return home. In any event, Katrina was in the car. Charles had finally agreed to send her back to her fiancé and Smith had been ordered to make sure she was returned safely home. Sadly for Katrina, she would just have to be fucked one more time before she was back with her loved one. The sight of Victoria all dressed up had made Smith's 13 inch dick painfully hard and he needed relief.

So, to his lasting regret, Victoria would, for now, escape having so serve his monstrous dick. "Sorry to disturb you, ma'am Charles Jackson asked me to give this to your husband." Smith said, in his most polite, yet assured, voice.

This broke Victoria out of her trance and back to reality. "Err, yes, thank you, I will pass it on to him." Victoria replied, and as she did she went to take the DVD off Smith. When she tried, Smith initially did not let go but allowed one of his big black fingers to gently stroke one of her white fingers as she held on to the DVD. He happened to stroke the finger which had on her engagement ring and wedding band. As he touched the rings that symbolised her love and loyalty to her husband, he looked down at her and said "I am sure you and your husband will enjoy the show. Make sure you are here next Sunday as I will be back to collect the DVD...". He then let go and turned to leave, leaving Victoria standing there shaking with fear.

After a few seconds, when she realised that she was standing in the doorway half naked for all to see, she quickly closed the door and made her way back upstairs to her bedroom. The way Smith had touched and spoken to her had provoked in her a number of emotions. One of fear but the other more overwhelming one was one of desire, desire to be fucked by such a man. A man of power and a man who would not show any tenderness or love to such a horny bitch. Of course she was a happily married woman and would never be unfaithful. But if she did want to, he did say he would back next Sunday...

When she returned to her room, James was out of the shower and was drying himself off.

"Where have you been?"

"Just to get the DVD"

"Dressed like that?"

"Well, the courier came when you were in the shower. I did not want to wait for you to get out and risk him leaving. Any way, enough talking, here you put this on and let's get ourselves ready."

Victoria handed over the DVD to James who was just standing in shock. What was happening to his wife? She was willing to answer the door to strangers dressed like a whore, this transformation was merely a result of watching some fairly tame black porn. What in God's name would happen to her if she got turned one by something more explicit?

James looked down at what Victoria had just handed him. The DVD was in a plain black case with no writing on it. When he opened it, there was a label on the DVD with "Schoolgirl gets Gangbanged By Big Black Cock." James could not believe it, it was like that bastard Charles was in Victoria's head. He knew, from a few drunken nights with his wife, that she had a fantasy of being fucked whilst dressed like a schoolgirl. She was still only 21 and memories of being in school were, for her, still relatively fresh. And James was never man enough to get his wife to dress up, so her fantasy had largely gone unfulfilled. But now they were about to watch a schoolgirl get gangbanged by numerous black cocks. This was not good. This was not good at all.

He looked over at his wife to see if there was any way out of this dreadful predicament he had placed them in, but Victoria did not look like a woman who would be interested in stopping herself from going down the road of hardcore black porn. Indeed, she had already removed her shirt to display her little baby doll night dress. Her tits had spilled out, the baby doll was too flimsy to contain such large thrusting breasts and he had never seen her nipples so erect. She was climbing on to the bed and already had the big black dildo in one hand. When she got to the end of the bed, she leant black on the pillows and spread her legs as wide as possible, she was now ready to fuck herself with that giant black instrument. Clearly nothing, certainly not her husband, could prevent her from getting her fill of porn and dildo.

"What are you waiting for, darling? Put the DVD into the player and come join me." She said, patting the empty space next to her.

Despite James's better instincts, he put the DVD in, grabbed the remote and made his way over to his wife. As he did, he noticed that his six inch pecker was already hard. His wife noticed too. "Oh darling, are you finding this as much of a turn on as me? Oh honey, we are going to enjoy ourselves so much. There sit yourself down next to me, play with yourself as we watch, I promise you can fuck me afterwards. I hope you don't mind, but I want to try this out first..."

James would of course do what his wife said. This was the new state of things in their marriage. She was running matters in the bedroom. He looked over at his wife, she was sucking her dildo and playing with one of her tits. What a slut, he thought. But he rubbed his dick and hit play on the remote in response.

"Schoolgirl gets Gangbanged" immediately flashed up on the screen. Victoria moaned in response, sucked hard on the dildo and flicked one of her nipples. Her darkest hidden fantasy was about to be played out to her on TV...

The film began...

The first scene showed a beautiful girl walking towards the camera. She was dressed in a schoolgirl outfit -- she had on a tight white blouse, which did nothing to hide her enormous 36DD tits, a school tie, a small pleated red and black check mini which barely covered her bottom, black stockings and 4 inch black high heels. Her heels meant that her arse was beautifully raised and her mini became even shorter than usual. Her face was beautiful, oval angelic shaped, she had wonderful baby blue eyes and her blonde hair was in two pigtails. Despite the size of her tits, her face looked every bit the eighteen year old she was playing since she had lovely full rosy cheeks.

[Indeed the actress was in real life a eighteen year old schoolgirl and she will appear in later chapters when readers will learn how she becomes a teen whore for black cock]

For a few moments she just walked towards the camera, thus allowing the audience to appreciate the teenagers wonderful body. As she walked, and her little mini skirt rose up her legs to reveal that she was also wearing black suspenders.

The young girl then walked over to a man who was sitting on the couch. He was a white man who looked to be in his mid to late 20s. She sat down next to him, crossed her legs to display her beautiful stocking clad legs, her skirt was too short and when she crossed her legs, her flesh and suspenders were clearly on display to the audience. She started to kiss him.

After a few seconds they broke off their kiss. "Oh Kevin, I am so looking forward to finally getting married to you. I still can't believe my parents gave consent..."

"I know Jessica, I know. But we are all part of the same church and although I am your teacher at school, I always knew your parents would want you to marry someone who was part of our religious community".

They kissed again.

"Yes, darling, you are right. Although I am only eighteen I do feel as if I am ready to make a lifelong commitment and make official our love..."

Having said that, Kevin did something unexpected, he removed his 5 inch little white cock from his pants.

"Oh yes darling, and talking about our love, let's make love like we did the other night. I know we promised your parents we would wait until we were married, and we promised ourselves after we did it for the first time we would wait, but I don't think I can wait. I need you. Especially after you dressed all sexy, the way I like it...

"Oh darling yes, let us make love. It did hurt a little the last time, but your willy is so big, and strong. But I would like to give it another go".

Jessica then placed her little hand on Kevin's penis and gave it a gentle squeeze. Despite her hand being small, it still covered most of his dick. They then started to make out, ever go gently. After a while, Kevin's hands went to Jessica's blouse and slowly started to unbutton it.

"And Kevin, as a special treat for you, I have not worn a bra..."

"Oh darling..."

And in response, Kevin started to unbutton Jessica's blouse. The buttons seemed to burst open, so tight was her shirt and so big were her breasts. However, Kevin was only able to unbutton two buttons before the doorbell went, infuriatingly for him since he was just about to get to see her breasts, naked in all their glory.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers
1...345678