Naive Housewives Are Led Astray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers

She needed to find out.

In honour of Jessica, Victoria, got on to all fours herself, to mimic her heroine on the screen, and she starred directly at the TV. She kept the black dildo in her pussy and she reached back and started to fuck herself with it. James looked over, and starred in disbelief at his wife, who was still steadfastly ignoring him, the only thing that interested her was the black dicks on the screen. He was now largely an irrelevance.

James however could not deny that his wife looked as lovely as he had ever looked. Dressed in her little pink baby doll, stockings and suspenders, she now had a black dildo sticking out from her rear. Her tits had spilled out of her night dress and they hung heavily down, her mouth was wide open and she was panting loudly. She was close, he correctly surmised.

"Oh God, oh God, look what she is going to do now..."

James reluctantly turned away from his wife and once more watched the film...

Sergeant Big, after fucking his victim for a few minutes in the ass, now withdrew his cock from her abused anus and proceeded to swap places with his accomplice. It was Sergeant Smith's turn to fuck the bitch in her arse. Jessica had remained on all fours, dutifully keeping her arse raised in the air, as she had been ordered to do so. Her face had the look of a satisfied slut, clearly the arse fucking she had been forced to endure had moved on from the painful to the pleasurable experience that bitch's who fucked black cock regularly experienced.

Indeed, so relaxed and open was her arse, when Sergeant Smith came to insert his gigantic 13 inch dick in, it entered effortlessly and he was able to slide all of it in in one effortless motion.

"Oh yes, that feels so good, fuck my teenage ass with you giant black cock. That's right, fuck it hard, fuck it good. Oh yes, don't be gentle with me, that feels so fucking good..."

"You like it bitch, don't you? You like to have a cock up your ass, you like to have a black cock up your ass, don't you, you dirty bitch?"

"Oh God yes, I love the feel of a big black cock in my dirty ass..."

Before she could say much more, Sergeant Big, who had got into the same position as Sergeant Smith had, grabbed hold of Jessica's pigtails.

"Bitch, I want you to suck my cock. I want you to taste your own ass, I want you to clean my cock good. That's a good girl..."

Jessica, who some might have thought would have balked at such a disgusting request, thought nothing of it. She was there to serve her captors, no request was too disgusting for her. She immediately opened her mouth and allowed Sergeant Big to slide his cock in. She greedily sucked on it, happily cleaning it up after it had been in her arse...

Back at the Carter's

It was this, more than anything else that she had seen so far, that caused Victoria to cum as hard as she had ever had in her young life. The bitch was happy to suck a cock after it had been in her arse. Victoria had always refused to suck James's little penis after it been in her pussy (she had never allowed him near her arse) but Jessica, as a proper whore for black cock, was happily prepared to suck her Master's cock even though she would, as a result, taste her own ass. It was disgusting. It was amoral. It was the dutiful act of a proper whore. Jessica came because such actions made her realise, beyond any previous doubts that she may have harbored, that she wanted to be such a whore, to be the one to be forced to commit such disgusting depraved acts and be unable to do anything to prevent it.

As she came, James had had enough. He decided that his bitch of a wife needed to serve him. He got up and moved behind her upturned buttocks. Looking down at the perfect cheeks, he yanked the black dildo out of her pussy. Victoria screamed, it was a scream of frustration. She knew what was to follow: his small dick.

And sure enough, James began to fuck his wife. Whilst he found the porn arousing, too arousing for his own comfort, ultimately he wanted to take satisfaction in his wife. To remind her that she still belonged to him (or so he thought). Victoria, exactly aware of what was going on, was quite prepared to play along, to keep him happy.

Back to the film...

Sergeant Smith and Big both started to cum simultaneously in the teenage bitch's mouth. Both their black muscular bodies tensed up as they emitted their copious spunk at either end of her body. She took it all, both in her ass and in her pretty mouth.

The film then surprisingly cut to Kevin, Jessica's useless fiancé. He was regaining consciousness after being knocked out by Sergeant Smith. Slowly, but surely, he regained his bearings and started to look for his fiancé. Initially he thought the house was empty, the cops must have taken her away, but then, from upstairs he heard cries. At first they sounded like the cries of pain, the bastards must have been beating her.

Bravely, but foolishly, he made his way upstairs, to try and rescue his loved one from the evil cops. Despite each cop being twice his size, he loved Jessica and would do anything to protect her.

However, as he made his way up the stairs, the noises emanating from one of the bedrooms became clearer, these were not the sounds of a girl in distress, quite the contrary, these were the unmistakable sounds of a girl being fucked.

"Oh God, that's it, fuck me hard, fuck me harder. Give it to me, let me have all your big black cock in my tight white body. Oh God, that feels sooo good..."

Kevin genuinely looked horrified and slowly he made his way to the room where the noise was coming from. Surely these could not be the sounds of his fiancé, the girl he loved, the girl who went to church every Sunday, the girl who promised him that she would always be faithful and would happily bear him all the children he wanted? Fortunately for him, the door was open and, very carefully, her looked inside to see what was going on.

In Jessica's bedroom, a horrified site awaited the poor chap. Jessica, still naked but for her heels, stockings, suspenders and school tie, was sitting on Sergeant Smith's cock. He had pulled her forward on to his chest so that Sergeant Big could get his cock up her arse. She was being double fucked and both black men were pounding away in her delicate petit body.

"Oh God yes, give it to me, fuck me hard. Fuck my white body with your big black cocks. Oh yes, that is it, fuck me in my tight white pussy, fuck me in my tight white ass. Oh oh oh, that is so big, you are both so big, that feels go good, oh god I am cumming, I am cumming..."

Kevin remained routed to the spot, naturally shocked at seeing his fiancé being gangbanged by these brutes and by the fact that the bitch was enjoying it.

The other parties did not notice Kevin, so immersed were they in their gangbang. Sergeants Smith and Big had yet to take their pleasure, and they were still hard at it, fucking the poor girl. Jessica meanwhile was readying herself for another long orgasm. She was pushing back hard, either at the dick in her arse or the one in her pussy, eager to fulfill her duties as a whore and satisfy her black Masters. Her tits were bouncing up and down, and were being mauled by both brutes.

Kevin just stood there for a couple of minutes watching in awe. The bitch had betrayed him. And yet the most unexpected thing happened next. He unzipped his pants, and took out his hard 6 inch pecker and starred to wank himself off. The little boy was turned on by seeing his fiancé get gangbanged by some big hard black cock and as the other brutes took their pleasure in his girl, Kevin's little dick erupted and his spunk dribbled, in defeat, on to Jessica's bedroom floor...

Back at the Carter's

Although it was a film, Kevin's appearance was an unexpected twist. But for James, somehow, he understood the reaction. It was more plausible to him, than it was to his wife, for a white chap to cum because his wife was being gangbanged by a couple of big black men. And, like Kevin, seeing his wife scream out in delight at the gangbang, he also came, and came hard in his wife's pussy.

For the next couple of days and nights, Victoria and James made love almost continuously to the porn flick. James came again and again, always thinking what it would be like to watch his wife get fucked by some black cock. Victoria came again and again wondering what it would be like to be fucked by some black cock. Neither admitted to the other their perverted fantasy, both claiming it was the "situation" that made it so arousing.

That was of course until James asked that fateful question: "Do you wish it was those black men fucking you instead of me?"

And when Victoria replied with: "Oh yes, James, I wish it was a big black man fucking me instead of you. Oh yes, I wish I could feel what it's like to be fucked by a real cock, by a big black cock... Oh I need it James, I need to feel what it is like to fucked really hard, in my tight pussy by some big black dick.... Ohhh....." James knew he was in trouble. James was in serious trouble.

Of course, it would be a few days before James realized just how much trouble he was in...

To be continued...

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,014 Followers
1...345678