Naive to Naughty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers

Choi wasted no time as she swiftly pulled the dress over Amy's head, took off her bra, and tugged down her pink panties. The girl pushed Amy down on a chair and attacked the blond's pussy with her mouth and fingers. With her free hand the girl mauled Amy's breast and exclaimed, "Oh baby, your pussy is so juicy and your tits are so big and soft. I could eat this mouthwatering cunt all night long! From now on I am going to call you cunt-cake. Do you know that you have the best treat in the world right here between your creamy white legs? Please tell me how much you like me feasting on your sweet cunt-cake. Tell me what you like."

"Oh, just keep doing it like that. Yes it feels fantastic, I think that I want to take you home with me." Choi helped her off the chair and led Amy to the bed and continued eating the juicy pussy. The young girl brought a slimy finger to the blond's face and ran it across her red lips then into her mouth and told Amy to taste her own delicious pussy. The girl then went back to her meal and started working a finger in and out of the blond wife's tight rectum. Amy humped back wildly at the glorious mouth and probing fingers.

Unknown to the frenzied housewife Choi left the door open and a group of girls entered the room. They ravished her big tits, helped Choi eat the sopping pussy, and one girl tongue fucked her tight virgin ass hole. Lost in a frenzy of abandon lust Amy licked the bald, brown pussy of the slender girl that sat on her pretty face. Tongues were licking her whole body as each satisfied pussy on her mouth was replaced by another. Amy marveled at how each pussy tasted different and at how much she enjoyed each one of them. The scent and taste of their aroused pussies filled her with an overwhelming carnal craving that knew no bounds.

A different sensation came over her as a penis entered her sizzling slit. It felt just like her husband's but the movements were different. When one girl got off her face and before she was replaced by another, Amy got a glimpse of the man fucking her, it was not her husband but he looked familiar. Then it hit her, it was Budin the bellman that recommended the club! She was about to speak when a black woman with a hairy cunt sat on her face and muffled her words. The woman pulled her blond hair as she violently fucked her face. Amy could hardly breathe as her mouth and nose were covered by the gapping gash but it tasted so good and the cock in her pussy was bringing her to yet another orgasm. Amy squirmed and wiggled as her pussy and mouth were filled with cum.

A couple of girls licked the blond's pussy clean; the black woman slid off of Amy's face, it was red from the friction and was glistening with pussy juices. Amy was allowed to catch her breath before the black woman's husband put his cock to the blond's lips. Amy sucked the 9" black cock and couldn't help but think about how skinny the black cock was.

Amy screamed out when the black woman plowed into her cunt with a 12" black strap-on-dildo. She chocked on the cock and the man withdrew it from her mouth. The woman rolled Amy over on her side so that they were face to face as the woman continued to pound the prurient pussy. Her juicy peach was stuffed to the hilt when Amy felt the husband's cock rubbing all over her bustling buttocks. Amy was horrified when the black woman called out. "Stick it up her ass baby, fuck the shit out of the tight ass bitch and make her beg for mercy while I rip her white cunt apart with my big black dildo." The man spat in her tiny hole and used his fingers to gather pussy fluids to lubricate her rectum. Amy was grateful that his dick was thin as he slid it up her tight butt hole. She was relieved to know that it didn't hurt too much and after awhile it even felt good!

Amy passed out from sheer exhaustion and awoke to see Choi and Brad staring down at her with concerned and loving looks on their faces. They were both pleased that Amy was tired but was otherwise fine. Choi asked Amy, "Did you really mean it when you said that you wanted to take me home to Boston with you?"

"Yes I did; you will learn that I always mean what I say. Are you free to go back with us?"

"Well I do have to clear it with the boss here and I am sure that he will expect some compensation. Also it is important that you meet my family first and what about your husband, is it OK?"

Brad smiled and answered, "Anything Amy wants she's got it. If you make Amy happy then I am all for it but Choi it is a long way from Bangkok to Boston. They all laughed and hugged each other and Amy realized that she still had three more weeks in Bangkok and wondered what further adventures awaited her.

Amy thought of Brenda and Nick and asked Choi if she would like to meet them. Choi replied, "Sure cunt-cake, I am off Sunday so we could all go out together. There is so much more of Bangkok that I would like to show you." The three of them went downstairs for drinks before the couple went home to get some much needed rest. They were both tired but had a difficult time getting to sleep as they excitedly pondered their new life style. A smile crossed Amy's face as just before she drifted off Brad whispered in her, "Goodnight cunt-cake, I love you."

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,589 Followers
12