Naivete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

Michelle shuddered, knowing that somehow or other she'd been tricked again, but finding the gentle motion too appealing to resist.

Colin took his time, all the while letting his artist's hands wander over Michelle's body, familiarising himself with her curves. Michelle found herself floating, riding easily along under Colin's control, letting the tensions and pressure slowly build as she rocked back and forth.

Slowly but surely, Colin built up the tension, his gentle movements becoming more vigorous as his climax approached. He could hear Michelle gasping her pleasure as he moved in her, and he quickened his pace yet again.

Michelle could feel her softness yielding willingly to Colin's hardness, accepting the thrusts that were steadily becoming harder and faster. This time she knew what was coming and she hurried to meet it, her pussy eagerly meeting the erection that was driving into her.

There was a strangled shriek as Michelle finally came, followed quickly by a yell of relief from Colin as he emptied himself into her.

Breathing hard, the pair just rested for a few moments, before Michelle finally spoke.

"You weren't supposed to do that," she complained. "I thought that I was here for modelling, not for you to abuse like that."

"Michelle, sweetheart," crooned Colin, "all nude models tend to have sex with artists. It's part of the draw for them, to lie with talented men. If they don't want to have sex with an artist they bring a friend with them to act as a chaperon. You didn't, so I naturally assumed...."

"Maybe so," snapped Michelle, "but I'm sure that they prefer to be asked, not jumped. And no-one told me about a chaperon."

"You have to understand, artists are such busy people. It saves time to just take the model if she's available without worrying about asking. They are nude after all, which tends to show they're willing."

"Well I'm not willing, so no more."

"Pity, but if you insist that's your right. Can you come back tomorrow for a short session? I'll know what else I need in the way of sketches by then."

Michelle was taken aback. Come back, after what he just did? She looked hard at Colin and realised that he was serious. He really expected her to come back the next day for another session.

"If I come back, it will be sketching only? No touching or anything else?" she queried.

"Scout's honour," said Colin. "Just sketches and only for about fifteen minutes, even though you'll get the minimum two hour fee. If you can make it about two I'd appreciate it, as I have another model due about two thirty."

Agreeing to come the next day, Michelle accepted her fee and took her departure, while Colin retired to his desk to sort through the sketches.

- - -

The next day Michelle arrived ten minutes late. Deliberately. If Colin had another appointment at two thirty, he would find his schedule too cramped to try anything out of order.

It appeared that her little ploy was quite successful, as Colin hadn't finished his sketches when the bell rang to announce his next appointment had arrived. With a muttered curse Colin answered the door, told the model he was running late and to go and get ready. He then returned to spend another five minutes sketching Michelle.

Finally finished, Colin stepped back and thanked Michelle.

"That's it. You can get dressed now," he said. "I probably won't need you again, but I will give you a call when the statue has been completed so that you can come and see it. I'll let you have a photo of it as well. Thank you very much for coming."

Michelle smiled and nodded and was then taken aback when Colin looked past her and groaned.

"For god's sake, Michael," Colin complained. "I can't sketch you like that. Do something about it."

Turing around, Michelle saw the next model and instantly recognised a few things. Things like, the next model was male and nude. Things like, the nude, male model had an erection. Things like, she had never really seen a man's erection before, even though she had had sex twice. Both times she had been taken from behind and by surprise.

Michelle hadn't realised that those things were quite that large. If she had, she'd have panicked the first time one of them tried to enter her. She was happy to be about to get dressed and leave. That thing made her nervous.

Michael laughed at Colin's complaint.

"You worry too much, Colin," he said. "The issue is easily addressed. I'm sure this young lady will only be too willing to help me out."

Michael casually reached out and caught Michelle by the arm as she tried to slip past him to the dressing room.

"Let me go," she protested. "I have no intention of helping you out."

"That's the agreement I had with her," Colin added. "She insisted no monkey business."

"That's fascinating information," drawled Michael, "and it interests me because???"

"Because it means you don't get to have sex with me," stated Michelle. "Now please let me go."

"No, I don't think so," replied Michael. "I'm ready and you're naked, it looks as though it was ordained by fate."

"But I don't want you to," snapped Michelle.

"Michael, you can't just grab her and take her if she doesn't want to," added Colin.

Michael laughed. "Watch me," he said.

He effortlessly pulled Michelle up against him. Michelle could feel his erection pressing against her stomach and struggled, trying to pull away. She found her struggles as futile as her protests as Michael caught her around the buttocks and lifted her, sliding his hand to her thighs and pulling her legs around his waist.

Michelle threw her arms around his neck to stop herself falling backwards. Suddenly she found herself effectively clinging to Michael, his hands on her bottom holding her in place, and his erection suddenly pressed against her mound. All her struggling and wriggling was doing, she realised, was to brush her mound back and forth across the head of his erection.

Michelle froze in place, trying not to move. She could feel Michael's hand sliding up until they were around her waist. They were now no longer taking her weight, but just holding her against him. Michelle found she was straddling Michael's cock and it was pressing firmly against her slit. And she was slowly sinking. She couldn't help it. She tried to lift herself up and away from Michael, but she just wasn't strong enough.

First the head slowly pressed up against her lips, forcing them apart and then suddenly seeming to slip past and into her. Once the head had entered her it continued ascending. Rather, she realised glumly, she was slowly sinking onto it, and she couldn't stop it. She groaned and relaxed, feeling herself nestle comfortably onto Michael's cock, letting it fill her.

Resigned, she waited for Michael to start using her.

"Michael," called Colin, "don't move. Just hold her like that for a few minutes."

Michael smiled down at Michelle, holding her steady.

Michelle on the other hand was fuming.

"What do you mean just hold me?" she snarled at Colin. "You promised none of this and now you want him to hold me like this? You should be making him stop."

Colin sighed. "It's your own fault, you know," he pointed out. "If you hadn't been late arriving you'd have been finished and gone before Michael arrived. As it is, your delays meant you were still here and enticing him when he arrived. And seeing he's already holding you I just thought I could do a few sketches.

It'll make a really good three statue series. Nudes of you and Michael and the third with the pair of you joined. Now just try and stay still while I sketch."

Michelle wasn't sure she could believe what she was hearing. Surely he wasn't going to try to sketch them while Michael had her skewered on his erection?

It appeared he was. Colin moved around them, ripping out his sketches, growling if either of them moved.

Michael seemed to take it in his stride, but Michelle found the whole thing degrading, infuriating and exciting.

"I'd love to see how blasé Colin would be about it if he had a foot or so of cock shoved up his arse," she thought vindictively.

As she had feared, Colin's few minutes dragged on, and on. Michelle was acutely conscious of Michael's invasive erection seeming to fill her, and it seemed to her that the longer they stood there not moving, the more she became aware of it.

As far as she was concerned, they were not standing still. Each breath they took seemed to send little vibrations running through her, causing a continuous flow of small frictions to agitate her vagina. Little movements were causing Michael to grind his groin against hers, with that small rasping being passed deep into her via her pubic bone. Her breasts were leaning against his chest and his every breath caused a gentle rub against her nipples, his chest hair tickling and agitating her breasts.

A couple of times she tried to wriggle, not sure if she was trying to move closer or away, but both times Colin snapped irritably at her. The third time he gave her a sharp slap to the bottom as well.

Michelle sat and fumed and fatalistically felt the tensions building and a rising level of excitement within her, about which she could do nothing. Nor was her temper helped by the obvious enjoyment that Michael was getting out of the situation, or by the way he appeared to be laughing at her.

Brooding on her predicament and wondering just how it had happened, Michelle didn't notice when Colin indicated to Michael that he had finished his sketches. The first she knew of the changed situation was when Michael's hands dropped to her hips and held them firmly while withdrawing his cock and slamming it back as hard as he could.

That sudden thrusting rush on top of the accumulated little movements brought her completely undone. She shrieked, while her climax crashed around her, feeling Michael throbbing and ejaculating into her. She felt a surge of savage satisfaction at this proof that Michael hadn't been quite so calm about the whole thing as he had pretended.

Finally released, Michelle stormed into the dressing room. Dressed and ready to leave she was stunned to hear Colin ask if she'd be available the next day if he needed any supplementary sketches of her with Michael.

"Excuse me?" she asked quietly. "You want to know if I'm prepared to come back and get raped again so that you can watch and do more sketches?"

"It wasn't really rape, you know," protested Colin. "I did say if you didn't want sex to bring a chaperon, but you didn't so Michael obviously thought you were willing."

"And my saying no didn't give him a hint?"

"Well whatever, are you available tomorrow or not?" Where his art was concerned, Colin had a very focused outlook.

"No, I don't think so," said Michelle, proud that she could say it without screaming or hitting. She turned and left, brooding.

A couple of days ago she'd been a virgin. Now she'd had sex with three different men. She was positive she hadn't enticed them or anything, so why did they insinuate it was her fault? It just wasn't fair.

- - -

That evening Michelle was lying on the couch in her pyjamas watching TV and brooding over the events of the past few days. Her housemates were all out, which was fine by Michelle as she wanted to sulk in peace. Greg's early return annoyed her.

"And why are you lying there looking as though your best friend has died?" Greg asked.

"Go away," grumbled Michelle. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Why not just tell me all about it," suggested Greg. "I may not be able to help, but I can listen and let you vent a bit."

Greg sat on the couch next to Michelle while she considered. Maybe it would help to talk to someone, even if it was only Greg.

"I think I was raped," Michelle said with a sigh.

Greg blinked at that.

"You think you were raped? You don't know for certain?" Greg queried.

"All right. I'm sure I was raped," snapped Michelle.

"You don't sound too sure," pointed out Greg. "Did you use that magic word 'no' at any stage of this possible rape?"

"Not exactly," admitted Michelle.

"Um, why don't you explain the circumstances to me? I'm a bit lost right now."

Michelle chewed on her lip for a moment then sighed again. Hesitantly she explained what had happened at the mall with Ben, the Security Manager.

Trying hard not to laugh, Greg considered the situation.

"It seems to me that you didn't actually tell him no," Greg suggested gently. "That would tend to mean that it wasn't rape. Reluctant seduction maybe, but not rape."

"Oh. But what about Colin?" Michelle demanded.

"Excuse me? Colin?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you about him, did I?" said Michelle, launching into the tale of her experience the previous day at Colin's studio.

Greg found himself biting his tongue hard after Michelle had finished. Again he gave his considered opinion.

"I don't really think it would be called rape," he decided. "It's more of a case of sex by mistake. He thought you were willing, the same as most of his models are. You should have been firm about no touching. Once he'd gone that far and you let him he probably though it was OK to go further."

"So you're saying that was my fault, too?" protested Michelle.

"No, I'm not saying that," said Greg. "I'm saying that Colin probably made an honest mistake and thought you were willing. You might say it was rape, but he'd think it was just one of those misunderstandings."

"All right, possibly that was just a mistake as you say, but Michael doesn't have that excuse, does he?"

"Good god. Has sweet little Michelle worked her way through the entire male neighbourhood?" wondered Greg.

"Um, who is Michael?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you about him did I. I had to go back to Colin's studio today for a few more sketches. While I was there, his next model turned up. That was Michael."

Michelle continued on to describe her experience with Michael, not forgetting to mention Colin dancing around them, sketching.

Greg couldn't help it. Michelle's indignation at being sketched and raped at the same time was too much. He laughed. Michelle glared at him, but then laughed herself.

"It does sound funny when you describe it," she said, "but it wasn't funny at the time."

"I don't suppose it was and it was rape. You told him you didn't want him and he took you anyway. It was careless of Colin to schedule his sittings so that nude models overlapped like that."

"He didn't," confessed Michelle. "I was deliberately late to my session. I wanted the next model to turn up before I left so I wasn't alone with Colin after he finished sketching in case he got ideas."

"Good idea in theory, but it doesn't seem to have worked out too well. If you're going to do any more posing for Colin, I suggest you take a chaperon," Greg told her.

"I probably won't be, but if I do, could you come as my chaperon?" asked Michelle?

"Bad idea, Michelle," said Greg. "You definitely wouldn't want me as your chaperon."

"Why not?" asked Michelle.

"Because if I see you naked," said Greg, "I will be taking you, and you'd find saying no wouldn't help."

"You're joking. You wouldn't," protested Michelle.

"You don't seem to realise what a tasty dish you are. I think I'd better demonstrate."

Reaching down, Greg hooked his fingers over Michelle's pyjama waistband and, before she even realised what he was doing, gave them a sharp jerk down, standing so that he could complete stripping them off her.

"Greg, no!" she exclaimed. "Don't do anything silly."

Greg smiled at her.

"I'm not going to do anything silly," he told her. "I'm just going to make love to you. And yes, I heard you say no, but I'm ignoring it. You're just too tempting not to be made love to."

Michelle watched shocked as Greg undid his trousers and slid them off. He was serious, she saw, or at least, his erection certainly seemed serious.

"No, Greg," she repeated. "You don't want to do this."

"Actually, I do. I've wanted to do this since the day you moved in," Greg said. "Now I've decided that I will. Do you want me to make this fast, or shall we take it slowly? If we take it slowly Margaret or Peter might arrive home and rescue you, if you want to be rescued."

"I don't want it fast or slow," protested Michelle. "I don't want it at all."

"Maybe so, but we don't always get what we want. Hurry it up or take my time?"

Michelle glared at him. He was serious. Should she say fast and just get it over with or say slow and hope for rescue?

"OK," Michelle snapped. "Take it slowly, if you insist."

"I insist," said Greg. "Why don't you take off your pyjama top now, so we can get started?"

Michelle slowly took off her top and lay there naked, waiting to see what Greg would do.

Greg bent over Michelle and gently sucked on one breast while cupping the other in his hand. His teeth rasped lightly over her nipple, and he could feel it coming erect.

Micelle gasped as Greg laved kisses and little bites on her breasts, while a hand slid down and rested between her legs. She tried to keep them together, but the gentle stroking along her inner thighs and over her mound was making her nervous and excited and she could feel her legs relaxing despite her wishes.

Greg played with Michelle's body, finding those little spots that could make her gasp and twitch. Running his hand along her slit he could feel the heat from it and an inquisitive finger slipping in found an accumulating dampness.

Sliding his hands under Michelle, Greg lifted her and laid her on the rug, settling down to lie beside her. It was time, he decided, for Michelle to learn a little about him.

Drawing her hand over, he moved it until it was resting on his erection. Michelle promptly tried to snatch her hand away again but Greg held it firmly in place.

"You need to touch it, feel it, get a sense of familiarity with it," he told her. "It's going to be in you soon, so you really should see what it's like."

Reluctant, but curious, Michelle let her hand close over Greg, feeling the heat and the hardness of him. She traced it up, rubbing it between her fingers as she went, until she felt the smooth swelling of the head. Her fingers ran lightly over it and she could hear Greg gasp lightly as she did so. Intrigued, she ran her fingernails over the head, lightly scratching. She smirked to herself at his cringing reaction.

So, this wasn't all one way action it seemed. She repeated her action, wondering what he would do.

The answer she found was a finger penetrating her lips and flicking her clitoris. She squealed at the sudden sensation, then lightly scratched the head of his cock again. She was quite sure Greg was gritting his teeth, but she also found his finger promptly flicked her clitoris again, drawing forth another squeal.

They continued exploring each other's bodies, their excitement rising as they progressed. Greg was the first to give up. He either took her now or came in her hand, which would be a disappointment to him. He wanted to be in her.

Rearing up he moved between her legs, aligning himself with her slit. Then he gently pressed forward.

Michelle looked down at herself, seeing Greg's erection advancing towards her. She saw it press against her, and could feel the pressure and her lips starting to yield.

"No, Greg," she said weakly.

Greg just looked at her, pressing slowly into her. Michelle couldn't take her eyes away from where he was disappearing into her, the slow inwards movement she saw matched by the feel of him filling her. She gasped when he paused when nearly in and held for a second. She glanced at his face and saw him wink at her, before a sudden lunge drove him the rest of the way home and drew a scream from her.

Greg held Michelle firmly pinned for a moment, asserting his dominance, and then he slowly started to pull back out. Michelle looked back down to where Greg was teasing her, seeing him slowly emerge, hold for a moment and sink back down into her while rasping sensations battered at her nerves.

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers