Naiya's Fresh Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oddly, though, that worry proved to be completely unfounded. At least, so it seemed for the time being because they'd both quickly realized that were now much, much more than simply friends and roommates after several weeks of fucking like bunnies, cuddling like lovers and sleeping in the same bed with each other even on those nights when one or both of them were far too tired or busy to spend the night discovering new ways to make each other come. In fact, they had both pretty much realized that right away, but it wasn't until a month after that fateful night when Becky, who'd been acting odd and suspicious around them for a couple weeks, finally asked them if they were dating (as they found out that same day she'd figured out they were fucking long before that, but had kept quiet not wanting to seem nosy) that they both simultaneously answered yes without even thinking about it that it was finally confirmed much to their mutual relief.

It was actually a relief to Becky as well, because, as they found out as soon as they'd said yes, Becky was more than cool about it. In fact, she was almost happier than they were because she finally had someone to confess her feelings for Connie to. Sadly, unlike Naiya and Megan's relationship that was a hopeless cause because Connie was incurably straight. Eventually, with Naiya and Megan's eager help, Becky did finally find someone, but that was another story altogether.

Yep, all in all, by the time Thanksgiving break came along Naiya was an incredibly happy person, but the way her relationship with Ashlee had ended was still bothering her and that made the happiness feel more than a little undeserved as the time to go home for the long weekend approached. Luckily with the help of Megan, whom she refused to make the mistake of not communicating with, she was beginning to realize that it was something she could at least try to fix. In fact, Megan even offered to go with her just for the added support, but Naiya had refused. Besides, Naiya really wanted to test the waters with her parents before bringing her roommate home for the holidays.

She was seriously tempted to say yes, though, but more because the closer they got to the break the more she began to realize just how much she'd miss being around Megan even if was only going to be just an extra long weekend apart. The fact that Megan had openly admitted feeling the say way on multiple occasions made Naiya feel a little less silly about it, but it didn't stop Becky from teasing them both relentlessly whenever she caught them pining for each other before they'd even left. Not that they minded one little bit because it actually helped them realize how silly it was to worry about being apart for not even four whole days

Still, Naiya was more nervous about what would happen when she got home than she was about being separated from Megan. Having long ago decided that come hell or high water she was going to go through with her plans to at least try to apologize to Ashlee when she went home didn't mean she was all that stoked about what it would be like to see her former best friend and lover again to offer her an apology she wasn't even certain would be welcomed let alone accepted. It was just something she had to do. Not for selfish reasons (though she had to admit there definitely were a few of those), but because she authentically felt she needed to. She felt she owed Ashlee at least an admission that it was all her fault and that it had nothing to do with anything Ashlee had done whatsoever.

It was important to her and luckily Megan realized this and supported her fully. Even Macy did to an extent as she found out when Macy called her one day about a week before thanksgiving just to let her know that she at least didn't hate her and that she didn't want the holiday to be all weird and awkward. She was even happy to hear that Naiya had found herself a girlfriend and was starting to actually become comfortable with her sexuality. She was however more than a little cautious about Naiya's plans to apologize.

"Look," she had said in a cautioning voice when Naiya had revealed her plans "I understand why you'd want to do that and, not to shit on you or make you feel bad or anything, but I'm definitely glad you understand that it was you and not her, but I have to warn you: don't expect miracles. You hurt her Naiya. You broke her heart. That's not going to just go away because you're sorry."

"I know," was all Naiya could say in response.

"But... ugh, you know, do it, though. She needs to hear it. I mean, you know... she still talks about you, Naiya. I know she misses you. Hell, we both do and I'm sure you miss us, but don't think that that means you guys are suddenly going to be best friends again. I mean, I don't want to rub it in or anything, but even I was really pissed at you for a long time. I know you know that, but... yeah. Just don't expect an apology to make everything better. I know I've said that like a billion times, but... you know..."

"Yeah, I know..."

And on and on like that. It was actually something Naiya knew she needed to hear if only because it helped her lower her expectations, keep them realistic and down to earth. Sadly, as the time to leave grew closer her expectations started go beyond harsh realism to the point that she was actually starting to feel pretty down about the whole idea. In fact, two days before she was supposed to leave to go home she told Megan that she wasn't going to go. When Megan told her bluntly that yes, indeed she was going they actually had what might be called their first fight that almost ended with Naiya walking out the door in a huff. Luckily, Megan stopped her and refused to let her leave until she saw reason.

"Look, you know you want to and you know you have to. You've built it up so much that if you don't you'll just hate yourself for it. Look it took me awhile to fully understand this whole thing, but I get it: you need closure, so go get it. Please, just do it and just remember that whatever happens I'll still be here for you, I'll still love you, I'm not going to promise to make everything perfect if... I don't know, but whatever. You're like the best thing that ever happened to me and I just want you to be happy, okay?"

"You love me?" Naiya had said, smiling sadly even as she felt tears beginning to well up in her eyes. That was actually the first time either of them had used the L word in that context. Even without the turmoil Naiya had been putting herself through she still would've been touched just to hear Megan say it.

But it wasn't just that or even the conversation/fight they'd just had that helped bring the tears to her eyes. There was also the realization that it had been Ashlee saying essentially the same thing that had helped throw Naiya mind completely out of whack. Now, however, as Megan said it, it just made her feel so damned good she felt like she could almost burst.

"Of course, I do. Don't be silly. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I mean you're like the best friend I've ever had. I've said that a billion times and I've meant it every time. You're smart, you're fun to talk to, you're beautiful and sweet and you're... God, I hate saying it like this because it sounds so shallow, but you're fucking awesome in bed. I'm like the luckiest girl in the world. It's like fate or some shit just brought us together, like it was meant to be. I... I don't know, I just love you, Naiya."

"I love you too, baby," was all Naiya could think of to say in response to all that as she pulled Megan to her for a hard, loving hug that quickly became a deep, passionate kiss. Really, there wasn't all that much more for her to say. Megan had pretty much said everything she would have said in her place. After only knowing Megan for just a few months and being her lover for not even two of them Naiya couldn't help but realize that she definitely loved Megan in a deep and powerful way and it felt great to know that Megan felt the same way. In a way, it felt even better for Naiya to be able to say it out loud to both herself and her lover.

There were other things that felt good as well. Like the way their embrace quickly became more than just a simple kiss and instead it quickly built to something much more as Megan guided Naiya onto her back and then slowly began to remove her lover's clothes before, as had quickly become something of a pattern, she slowly and methodically began to kiss every inch of skin on Naiya's body that she could from the top of her to her arm pits, breasts, ribcage, belly, legs, feet and so much more before finally going down on Naiya in a slow and loving way that had never yet failed to leave Naiya a quivering, sweating mass of used up girl. Then, of course Naiya did her best to do the same for Megan until they were both thoroughly exhausted and satisfied sometime after midnight.

By the time Naiya awoke the next morning to shower and grab a bite to eat before heading off to her last class before break Naiya felt much better than she had before. Sure, she was still worried about whether or not she was making a good decision with her plan or if she was just setting herself up for an incredible disappointment, but now she at least felt like their would be someone there for her to help soften the blow, someone who loved her, someone who cared for her and someone whom she loved and cared for as well. Whatever fate might have in store for her over the next few days she was fairly certain that at least that wouldn't change any time soon.