Nakba Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she ran downstairs the door swung loudly open, causing Rana's stomach to jump. She quickly drew her pistol and pointed it at the door. A figure in dirty clothes stumbled in, out of breath.

"Mahmoud?" she asked, reholstering her pistol. She ran down the rest of the stairs and grabbed his shoulders. "What is it? Are you okay? Is Talya okay?"

Tears were in the boy's eyes. "Rana, the western wall, they've broken in, they're going to take the city, they're—"

Rana shook his shoulders to calm him down. "Slow down, Mahmoud. What is going on? Why did you come here?"

"Amir!" he cried. "Rana, they took him and the entire western guard prisoner! They somehow surprised them and came up behind them! My father saw the whole thing."

The boy continued rambling, but Rana did not hear. Her blood froze solid and a chill spread down her back.Oh no. Oh god.She shook him again to shut him up. "Where are they taking them? Do you know?"

Mahmoud shook his head. "I don't know. My father said everything happened so fast... we were prepared for this! There is no way this could have happened!"

Thoughts swirled in Rana's mind. Finally one distinct memory returned to her. "Talya. Mahmoud, where did she go? Is she okay?"

Mahmoud blinked. "Oh God, I forgot to tell you. I followed her out past the hills to the edge of the desert. There was some sort of town there, and she went in, and I didn't see her again so I left and came back here. That was a while ago, though. I think she's okay as long as she wasn't in the city, right?"

Rana's eyes widened.The edge of the desert. "Mahmoud," she whispered urgently. "Did you see a flag or anything? Any uniforms of any sort?"

He squinted in thought. "There was a symbol that was on a lot of stuff... a black and white flag...with a hand holding a... a branch?"

She released his shoulders. "No," she said, deadpan. "Holding a gun."Irgun. Rana screamed, anger coursing through her. She violently kicked the table with her boot, sending the dinnerware flying and crashing noisily against the walls.

*****

It had been a great night. After the city was taken, the Irgun had returned to the camp drunk on victory, singing Hatikvah and other anthems the entire way. Then, when they returned to camp they proceed to get drunk on the beer they had stolen from the Arabs. It was quite good quality; the Palestinian Arabs knew how to brew, if nothing else. The tavern in the camp was filled with drunken screams and lewd behavior. On one table a soldier had a female typist on his lap, drunkenly giggling and kissing each other. At another booth a woman had rose up onto the booth and tore off her shirt, flashing her breasts at the cheering soldiers. She then dove into the nearest soldier's arms and locked lips with him, drawing more cheers. Another soldier grabbed the skirt of a barmaid and pulled it down, revealing her underwear. She slammed a mug down on his head, pulled her skirt up, and continued with her duties.

After several hours, Ezra had had enough. He excused himself from his friends and stumbled back to his room. He fumbled with his key long enough to where he got it open. He stumbled into the room and then noticed the woman on the bed.

She had olive skin and long hair that hung down to her waist. She was clothed in a tight, sleek black dress that covered the top of her breasts and barely down past her waist. Netted stockings covered her legs, down to her feet. She was seated at the edge of the bed, leaning slightly back, her long legs extending forward, a wicked grin on her face. Ezra had never seen her before.

"And who might you be, my lady?" he asked, his speech slightly slurred.

"A gift," she said sultrily. "To help celebrate the Zionist victory over the Arabs."

Ezra chuckled. One of the other commanders had probably put her up to this; female laborers and clerical workers were common in the Irgun camps, and they were always willing to take on extra duties to further their careers with Irgun. This one was definitely different, though. Most of the women in the camp were Ashkenazi, usually from Western Europe.

She rose and took a glass of champagne that she had poured. She moved towards him, her hips swaying, her dress tightly clinging to her curves. She tilted the glass up and put it to Ezra's lips. Despite his current state of inebriation, he could not refuse, and drank it down willingly. She wiped down his lips with a handkerchief, and them moved him towards the bed. He sat down, his back facing towards her, and she began to knead and massage his shoulders.

The feeling was glorious. "So, my lady, tell me about yourself," he asked.

"My name is Ninette," she said, working on his tensed shoulders. "I came from from Morocco two years ago, and found Irgun. Thank God for that."

He grinned. "You came at a good time, Ninette. The war is in our favor. Soon we shall run all the Arab Muslims and Christians out of the holy land, back to their hovels in the desert."

She moved down to his back. "Mmmm, I heard the victory at Ramleh was a breeze."

He sighed. "Yeah, it was great. I recruited some slut turncoat from inside the city to disable their defenses so we could enter. It was one of the easiest victories so far."

Ninette nodded. She leaned in close to his ear and whispered. "Easy victories deserve easy rewards, wouldn't you say?" She placed a light kiss on his neck, then began to kiss down his shoulders. With her hands she reached over him and began to fondle his muscular chest, grazing her nails across his abs and his pecs. With a hand she then tilted his face towards him and locked lips with his. Her tongue danced in his mouth. Ezra found himself incredibly fascinated by this particular woman, moreso than any of the many others he had had recently. There was a boldness, a sense of individuality that he had never seen before.

She then swung around his body, seating herself on top of his lap. She then took his hand in hers and placed it on top of her covered breast, encouraging her to fondle him. As he squeezed her breasts she closed her eyes and moaned slightly, her lips parting. She then began to grind on his lap, gracefully pushing her body against his. Her pressure on his pelvis immediately began to arouse him. Her grinding became more insistent and she braced her hands on his shoulders to support him.

Ezra pulled the top of her dress down, exposing her round breasts and her small black nipples. As he rubbed her nipples, Ninette pulled his shoulders towards her, encouraging him to lick her. Ezra found her controlling gestures to be extremely foreign to him; he had never been with a girl that had expressed such sexual determination before. It aroused him intensely. He licked her nipples eagerly, drawing a shudder from her. She ground against him further, his cock hard as steel under his trousers.

She deftly unbuttoned his shirt and tore it off him, exposing his torso. As he continued to lick her breasts she grabbed his hair tightly, moaning louder. She then stopped suddenly, rising off of him and stepping off of the bed. She turned her back to him and grabbed the top of her dress on her sides. She began to slowly peel her dress off of her, pushing it down towards the ground. Her hips wriggled seductively from side to side as more and more of her flesh was bared to him. As the dress moved past her ass and exposed the curves of her buttocks, Ezra's eyes widened and he began to press on his cock in anticipation. Finally she stepped out of the dress and turned to him, clothed only in her stockings and her heels.

"Your pants might be in the way," she noted wryly. Ezra grinned and pulled his pants off, finally relieving the pressure on his tensed cock. She sidled to him again and placed a light hand on his cock. Her touch was infuriatingly arousing, and Ezra nearly had to bite his lip.

She then did something he did not expect. With a hand she pushed his shoulder, prodding him into a laying position. Her touch was physically weak but for some reason he felt compelled to follow her lead. She then positioned her body so that her knees were past his shoulders, her sex directly positioned above her face. Ezra's eyes widened; it had been a long time since he had ever given pleasure to a woman in this way. Even if he wanted to protest, he wouldn't have got an opportunity. She immediately lowered her hips down and his tongue met her pussy.

She moaned softly as he began to pleasure her. Her taste was glorious, sweet and bitter and everything a woman should be. He licked all around her lips and manipulated her clitoris, sending a shocked gasp through Ninette. Despite what he believed to be his relative clumsiness at it, she was clearly enjoying it, circling and grinding her ass against his face. He could see her fondling her own breasts, pinching her nipples. Her pleasure incited him to lick more vigorously at her.

Ezra's hips began to involuntarily thrust, his member wet and practically weeping for relief. Ninette noticed and she placed a finger on the head of his cock. "Hmm..." she said. "Something needs attention."

She bent over from her current position straddling Ezra's head, her own face bent over his engorged cock. With a light grip she began to stroke his length, moving her hand from side to side, clenching at his flesh. She placed a kiss on his cockhead, her tongue grazing his slit. He tried to thrust his hips upward to force more of himself into her mouth, but she pushed him down firmly with a hand. "Patience, sir..." she murmured.

With the tip of her tongue she licked up and down the sides of his cock. One hand grazed his scrotum, gently squeezing it. Her tongue began to lick more firmly on his cock, bathing his length with a sheen of her saliva. After his cock had been sufficiently coated with her juices, she moved her mouth to his cockhead. With one hand stroking the length, she took the entire head into her mouth, sucking at it gently and then vigorously. Her head made circular motions as her tongue accessed every corner of his head, sending wet noises into the room. He groaned with pleasure as he continued to lick her sex.

She then took more of his length into her mouth, and more, until his entire cock was swallowed. She then began to suck his cock in earnest, expertly using all of her muscles to pleasure him orally. He continued likewise, and they both sucked on each other, grinding against the others mouths, sweat pouring off their bodies. Ezra had reached levels of arousal he never knew possible, and her mouth kept him on the edge of climax in perpetuity. She was apparently vigorously enjoying it as well, with her sex pressing against his mouth and issuing her slick juices across her legs.

She then rose suddenly and moved her legs down to his lower body. With one hand she grasped his cock and the other her pussy. His cock slid into her wet, aroused vagina with ease. Ezra's mouth clenched. Her pussy felt amazing around his cock, even better than her mouth. It's heat poured into him, its pressure tight and milking his member for all it could. He groaned and grabbed her waist, trying to force her onto him harder. She refused to let him take control of her, moving his hands up to her breasts instead. She rode him hard, circling her hips expertly as she did, exploring every angle that his cock could thrust into her.

Ezra could feel his body tighten and his manhood clench as his orgasm approached. He held back as desperately as he could, gritting his teeth. Ninette saw his impending climax on his face, and immediately removed his cock from inside her. She straddled his knees, stroking his cock two-handed with an iron grip. He grabbed the sides of the bed as his cum began to shoot out of him. The power of his orgasm was such that his throat tensed, air blocked out of his lungs. As his orgasm continued, he pulled hard on the bedframe, and it came apart with a deafening crash. Finally his ejaculations subsided, his body relaxing.

Ninette rose and retrieved a towel from the dresser, wiped her hands, and then threw it to Ezra. He caught it and wiped himself off, wryly thinking about he usually forced women to swallow his seed, but this one would not have any of it.

As she settled in next to his side, he sighed. "Fuck..." he said dazedly. "That was the best I've had in years. Maybe ever."

She tilted her head. "Better than the thrill of battle?" she asked innocently. He laughed.

"Eh, taking over Ramleh wasn't such a thrilling ordeal. Our spy inside destroyed their communications, so we had no problem taking them out while disorganized. Hell, I think we shipped off their entire village guard to the stockade in Jerusalem. At least, the ones we didn't kill."

"Jerusalem?" Ninette asked absently, getting up to move towards the bedside drawer. Ezra nodded as she reached for the cigar case on top. "Before you arrived I couldn't help but notice your cigars. Do you mind?"

He shook his head and watched as she expertly prepared a cigar and lit it.She likes cigars after sex too,he thought amusedly. She took a puff and breathed it out. The sight of the nude woman smoking a cigar made Ezra hard all over again.God, this slut is so fucking hot,Ezra thought to himself.

Ninette then picked out another cigar, lit it, and placed it in Ezra's mouth. He took a puff, and grinned at her.This is going to be a great night,he thought.

*****

Talya sat at a rock at the camp entrance. It had been nearly three hours since the time that Ezra was supposed to meet her.Why is he late?she thought impatiently. He had told her to meet her at the camp entrance so she could formally be enlisted in the Irgun ranks due to her service inside Ramleh.Ramleh. She didn't want to think about it. She had heard stories from the returning militants about the things they had did inside the city. She had no idea if they were telling the truth or not, but she preferred not to know.The city would have fallen eventually,she reasoned.And they would have taken me down with them.

She looked around again. Nobody. Sighing, she rose. She decided that she would check Ezra's room, just to make sure that he wasn't there. She moved through the silent camp, with most of the celebrating soldiers now drunk and asleep in their beds. She found the officer's quarters and entered quietly, walking down to Ezra's room.

Tayla slowly opened the door, hoping that it wouldn't creak. As the door opened she could see Ezra lying on the bed asleep, his blanket pulled up to his bare chest. She closed the door, then took a step in and then realized she was standing on something...soft? She bent down and saw pieces of finely ripped fabric, barely distinguishable against the dark floor. She picked up a piece, rolled it around in her fingers, and put it back down.It's probably nothing,she reasoned.Just a dirty uniform that needed disposing.

She edged towards his bedside, moving silently against the wooden floor. As she reached his bedside she touched his shoulder gently to wake him up. When that induced no response, she shook him slightly harder. Again no response. She thought for a second and then bent over the candle lamp next to his bed. She took a match, struck it and then lit it, illuminating the area in a dim yet painful light.

When Tayla's eyes adjusted, she bent over Ezra's face. Almost instantly she jumped back in horror. Ezra's face was white as chalk, his eyes rolled back up into his head. His mouth was open, his tongue lolling out mindlessly. His body was still, no breath entering or exiting. A panic spread across Talya and she shook his shoulders as hard as she could.

"Ezra," she said, tears coming to her eyes. "Ezra, what happened? Wake up! Can you hear me?Ezra!" She bent across his face to administer pulmonary respiration to him, but stopped suddenly when a voice quietly interrupted her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. It's probably all over his lips."

Talya spun around so quickly that her legs became and tangled and she fell down at the side of the bed, her heart pounding. Her head was spinning in fear and a cold sweat poured down her forehead. "Who...who is there? What is going on? Please..."

A figure stepped into the dim light. The flickering of the candle vaguely illuminated the curves of a woman's body, but gave no intimation of her facial features that Talya could identify. "Cyanide pellet in the cigar," the woman said. "The fool made it so easy."

The figure stepped closer. The woman was naked, save for a pistol pointed at Talya's face. Talya's mouth gaped as the light spread across the woman's face. "Y...you?" she gasped.

Rana glared at her, her eyes shining with a cold fury. "I had to steal a dress from one of the Zionists in order to entice him," she explained. "After I was done with him I ripped the accursed thing to shreds."

"Akht..." Fear gripped Talya like a vice. "Why?"

Rana gave a contemptuous laugh. "What was the price for Ramleh? A nice fucking every once in a while by an Irgun commander? A servant position for a Jewish minister in Jerusalem? What was it?"

Talya found Rana's nudity discomforting and threatening, on top of the gun. Some primal anger was in Rana that she had never seen before. "He...he was going to take me to Tel Aviv—"

"You stupid bitch,"Rana half-yelled. "He wasn't going to take you to Tel Aviv. He didn't give a shit about you. You know what he said to me after I fucked the bastard? 'That was the best I've had in years,' is what he said." A triumphant smile spread across Rana's lips.

Tears flowed down Talya's cheeks, her mind spinning. She shut her eyes. "These are my people," she whispered.

Rana shook her head. "No.Weare your people. Or, at least we were. You're not coming back to us. They all know what you did. And you won't be able to jointhemeither," she said, waving her gun towards the dead Ezra. "You're the only non-Irgun that they know he's been in contact with. Not only that, you're a known turncoat, and the prime suspect. You'll be lucky if they kill you on sight."

The tears stopped. Talya's face went blank as she realized that she was trapped.It wasn't supposed to be like this,she thought sorrowfully.

"Get out of your clothes," Rana ordered. "Make it quick. I can just as easily plant a bullet between your eyes and take them from your dead body."

Talya obeyed without protest, her face showing no emotion. The air was horribly cold against her bare skin. As she placed the Irgun uniform on the bed, she faced Rana. Although Rana was naked as well, Talya felt crushingly vulnerable. Without her clothes she felt small and ugly against the beautiful figure of Rana, standing tall and terrible with the gun pointed at her. She crossed her arms about her shoulders for some semblance of comfort.She needs my Irgun uniform,Talya realized.

"What are you going to do?" Talya asked, her voice quavering. "Are you going to try and get Amir back?"

Rana's eyes narrowed. "I suggest you go to Jaffa. Maybe if you suck on some more Zionist cock you'll be able to earn enough to buy your way onto a ship to America. Get out,Talya."

Rana had not called her by her real name since they had barely met. The word cut her deeper than any bullet could have. She trudged out of the room, her head bowed in defeat.

12